Having to fight back | a tech...

By Lilanimedevil

Y/N is a princess... but being a princess isnt as easy as some says. Her parents are trying to make her study... More

Chapter 1. The begining
Chapter 2- New people to meet (part1)
Chapter 3-new people to meet (part2)
Creator's note
Chapter 5 - the war (part 1)
Another author's note
Chapter 6 - The War (part 2)
Chapter 7 - The War (part3)
Chapter 8 - time spent togheder
Chapter 9 - Feelings?
Chapter 10 - Lucky
Chapter 11 - with you
Chapter 12 - He has a plan
a bit of info
Empty (just testing somethings)
Chapter 14 - HIM?!
Chapter 15 - New bodyguard?
Chapter 16 - The wedding (Part1)
Chapter17-the wedding(part2)
new account Pog?
No title
Achievements πŸŽ—οΈ
fly high, friendπŸ•ŠοΈ

Chapter 4 - Back To The Usual, Back to my friends

832 31 11
By Lilanimedevil

It was morning. I got up and got changed for today. 

(^^^The outfit) 

After i got already, i packed my things. Wilbur then came in. "Hello there! good morning!" He said as a smile grew on his face. I looked at him, "Oh Hi!" I said with a smile as well, "So I'm ready to go.." I said remembering that i had to go back to my usual, horrible life. "What's the hurry? if you want you can stay until its dark!" he asked trying to make me stay a little more. "well then there would be mobs and i have no idea how to fight them" Technoblade entered the room as i said that.

Wilbur started looking at techno who didnt looked happy at all. "Morning, technobl-.. techno"    "morning, y/n" Wilbur was now looking back at me. "Techno could bring you home!" he said with a smile on his face. "I- no dont worry, other ways i would be a bother and plus if my parents would see me with someone or even with THE BLADE i mean-" but then i realized what i just said "No.. techno i didnt meant it like that I'm sorry!" he just looked at me without any emotion, "No, dont worry i understand i mean everyone from your kingdom fears me.. that's fine dont worry" he didnt seemed hurt by what i said so i calmed down a bit.

 then i decided to actually ask why is he looking so.. sad? tired?.. "Techno.. why do you look so tired and upset?" techno and Wilbur started laughing. I was confused. After a bit Techno decided to speak up "I'm not a morning person y'know, but honestly that made my whole day" he kept laughing. Then i started laughing at my own stupidest. 

I was sad i had to leave but i didnt had a choose. At least now i could have a break sometimes and spend time with Technoblade and Wilbur.. And sometimes Tommy as well... probably even dream if he continues coming uninvited. But at the same time i was also happy that i made new friends.

I took my stuff, said my goodbyes to everyone but before leaving techno stopped me and said "Sometimes i might not me home but dont worry, just wait for me inside" and handed me a key. I looked at him with a smile and said "thank you, again, for everything" and i left.

On my way i decided to have some fun before i get back to that "jail" short of home.

As i arrived i had to climb the wall and enter the castle un-seen and un-heard. That sounds quite easy but its hard to happen. Its harder than getting out.

I started climbing the gates, slowly and softly. I almost fell but i managed to get in the back-yard without being seen or heard. Now that's where everything gets harder. I had to climb up, on VINES to my window, open it and enter my room without being either seen or heard. As i started getting up i saw that its not exactly that easy.. I managed to get to my window but now its time to open it.. and its locked. Luckily i learned how to do that in a special class.. payed by my parents.. Well i never tough that would be useful but here we are.

I did managed to get inside, to my surprise without anyone noticing. I got changed because if the maids would see me like this they would 100% tell on me. This time i picked something more medieval.

(^^^the dress)

Then a maid entered my room. It was nan, the woman that actually care about me. Her name is nor Nan or Nanny, her name is Isabell but i grew up calling her nan and honestly I loved her more than my own parents and she loved me more than my own parents.. yeah great isn't it? 

"my dear, y/n , where have you been? i looked for you everywhere!" I looked at her closely, if i wanted or needed or trusted to tell someone the truth it would be her. I started telling her about the outside world and how i meet this guy, technoblade. When she heard his name she panicked but i explained to her how much of a nice guy he actually is. She was still a bit upset for me leaving without telling her but she just pat my hair, completely understanding me and the way i felt. She was at the same time sad and happy that i left. She only wants me to be happy and do what I, I  want to do not my parents or the rest of the world.

Unlike my parents she was really sweet, caring, smart and nice. She also has a son named Luke who is my best friend.

Then i remembered to tell nan about the compass and why she shouldn't mention it around anyone else. She just nodded and left the room saying "Ill go tell the chefs to cook launch, talk later sweetie" I just waved at her. 

As she left i took the compass, sat in bed and looked at it. I was thinking about techno. He seemed so nice.. at least to me. Many people see him as the scary "Blood god", talk about him like he's a monster, make up myths that he's crule, mean, scary and a horrible person but in reality... in reality he's actually nice and chill.

At this point he's the only thing i could think of. Oh god how much i wish i was there with him now but i didnt knew how long it will take my parents and its the better i wait here than get caught missing.

The week has passed, my parents came home the next day i came home. I found out the L'manburg kingdom was now ruled by someone called Schlat and its now called Manburg but i didnt really care. They still had to go back there in a few more days so i was planning on going back to techno. Luckily for me, only nan knew that i went missing, the others think that i was either studying or outside because that's what nan told them.

~time skip~ 

My parents were getting ready to get on their ship. They were going to be there a week. I was happy that this time i could get to spend more time with my friends. I said my goodbyes to my parents and got back inside to get changed, tell nan what my plans were and go to meet my friends. I was really happy because before, i never had time or was allowed to spend time with anyone else than books and my teachers. Luke being the son of a maid he spent time around me when i was studying or helping me. He was a month older than me.

After i told nan, i went into my room, changed and this time nan helped me get out on the main entry so i wont have to get down vines, climb gates, fall or whatever i had to do. 

(^^^ outfit)

i had a compass in one of my hands and a bag in the other and i started following the compass. Techno's house isn't very far away from where i got last time but it takes about 3 hours of walking so i had to hurry if i wanted not to be night again. When i was about a half of hour away the night fell. Some mobs started spawning. Unfortunately i still had nothing to protect myself so i just tried to run without making any noises. When i started seeing the house. a zombie came in my back and was about to catch me but i fought back and managed to get to the house safe but breathing heavily.

When i got to the door i quickly unlocked it and went inside, locking it back. I realized Techno wasn't home so i was lucky he gave me a key to his house. I went upstairs in my bedroom to change. Now that i was in my fluffy pajamas i went downstairs and poured some milk in a cup, placing it on fire and drink  it. Not even Wilbur was home so I decided not to do anything stupid because i didnt wanted to bother him, instead i cleaned around. 

As I finished and sat down i heard knocks on the door, I couldn't see who was on the other side but i assumed techno or Wilbur would have a key so i went to take a sword from techno's bedroom, came back, got ready for anything and opened the door.

It revealed Dream on the other side. He had full armor on. He didnt said anything but just came in, close the door an came closer to me. He came closer enough i started panicking. He looked at me directly in the eyes and said "where's techno?" i took a deep breath to talk "i dont know i just arrived here.." Dream came even closer but i tried to step back. He then raised a his hand a bit. 

I flinched covering my face and chest with my hands from a bit distance. Then he put his hand back. "I'm sorry i wasn't goanna hurt you.." I then also put my hands down "no.. I'm sorry I'm just used of being hit when someone raises their hand.." he looked at me, stepped back and took off his mask. Darn he was looking good. He was blonde and had light green eyes. He also had freckles, but he had a scar on his face. A big one.

"Why is that? did people used to hurt you?" he asked with a soft sigh. I looked at him, closer "yeah.. my dad used to hurt me when i did anything wrong, he would usually slap me or pull me by my hair" 

Dream then came a bit closer and hugged me. It was quite weird because I've never been hugged by someone, but it also seemed so comfortable and nice. He then backed up saying "I'm sorry if you didnt wanted me to hug you, i just realized" i looked at him again, this time i went to hug him. He hugged me back. It was so nice but then the door opened.

~Techno's pov~ 

After a long while of fighting mobs and getting resources i went back home. As i arrived and tried to open the door forgetting that i locked it, i realized its actually unlocked. Before opening it more i watched what was happening from the window. It as y/n and dream. I wanted to see what was happening. I saw dream rising his hands  but y/n flinched. I didnt knew what was happening. Then out of nowhere dream went to hug y/n. It was shorta confusing but i felt something different as well. Then dream backed up, this time y/n went to hug dream. I felt like i could kill dream right there, it was something i never felt before. I got angry when they both hugged but i didnt knew why, i didnt hate any of them. I got that angry and upset that i decided to go in and break them.

"Dream what the fuck, why are you here and why are you hugging y/n?!"

Oooo what would happen next? well honestly neither do i know xD.  I know i said i have a lot of ideas and plans but the thing is that i dont plan them fully, i just go on that idea but write what goes in my head, making things line up on the moment so... 

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this story. I know its longer than the others but please tell me if you guys want me to make them shorter or longer! 

Reminder: you are beautiful and pretty! ily guys dont forget that <3

words: 2095

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 70 16
"Y/n, do it. Kill me!" "But I love you Wilbur!" She yelled as he angled the sword in her hand under his ribs. Y/n saw them every day. She saw them b...
23.4K 933 32
The Spring Ball. The only event any towns folk could go to. Well that was if you could get in. The gaurds only let in certain people, people who seem...
64.6K 2.2K 29
"Will you promise, to always love me?" The young boy asked his younger fiancΓ©. "Of course I will silly! I'll always be here for you as you will for...
192K 5.8K 23
You, the princess of a kingdom, being the only child becouse of your mothers sudden death after your birth. Your eighteenth birthday is coming up so...