Hope's avenger sister

By ijcisme

what if hope had a twin that was born human, or so they thought, because of this she was always rejected. Whi... More

characters
More About Sally
escape part one
Red Room part 2
hybrid part 3
Hydra pt. 4
Mikaelson (side chapter)
plane ride pt.5
Maximoff twins
settling in pt.1
settling in pt. 2
you're a witch Wanda

Love Interest

2.3K 36 25
By ijcisme

so this is a little random but later in the book Sally will have a love interest. who do you think it should be. also all of the love interests aren't actually in the marvel universe. 

1. Fawn Stark, Tony Starks daughter, 15 when Sally is found (she/her pronouns) 

2. Amalthea Fury, daughter of Nick fury, 15 when Sally is found (she/they pronouns)

3. Caelon Banner, Bruce Banner's child, 16 when they find Sally (they/them pronouns)

4. Apollo Odinson Loki's child, 15 when they find Sally (all pronouns) 

5. Alexander Jones, MJ's adopted brother, 15 when they find Sally (he/him pronouns) 

By the way, Sally is 15 when she is found (yes I know that Wanda and Pietro is about 16 in Age of Ultron)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 48.5K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
945K 39.9K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
661K 31.5K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
975K 32.4K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...