My Girl: A Miraculous Story

By milkandsoap

This story is gonna be about how Marinette and Adrein fall for eachother in every way possible, not only thei... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 40

2.4K 31 9
By milkandsoap

Adrien's POV:

We make it to Marinette's house. I thank Tom for the gas and he expresses multiple times that it was absolutely no problem.

We go upstairs and change into some dry clothes. Thankfully, Marinette loves stealing my clothes so I basically have my whole closet to chose from.

I'm finally alone with her again. In her room. Just us.

I hear Sabine shouting for Tom to take muffins out of the over downstairs.

Mostly alone.

I put on grey sweatpants and a black shirt. She put on my hoodie and just about the shortest shorts I could ever imagine.

Fuck. I want her.

I climb up on her bed.

I fix my eyes on her as she checks her reflection in the mirror. She turns around to look at her own ass.

I try to ignore the boner I'm getting just from looking at her.

I bite my lip at the sight of her ass cheeks peaking out from her clothes.

She turns to look at me. I think she caught me admiring her in the reflection.

She smirks as she finds her way on the bed with me.

She climbs onto my lap, straddling me.

She kisses me once then pulls away as she grinds her hips down on my penis.

I haven't felt her like this in weeks.

She's barely done anything and I'm already forgetting how to breathe properly.

The bulge in my sweatpants is getting bigger.

"Aghh~ Princess.."

She covers my mouth with her palm.

"Quiet Kitten or I'll have to stop."

I love when she calls me that.

I nod my head in understanding and she continues to rub herself on me.

I whisper as I bite my lip.

"Take them off."

She brings her hand to my throat, choking me.

"I'll take them off when I want to. I don't care if it hurts, I'll make you cum in your sweatpants if I want."

Woah.

I didn't know I liked to be choked.
Good to know.

I try my best to silent my whimpers.

She starts kissing my neck, being careful not to leave hickeys.

It hurts so much. She really is gonna make me cum myself in my own pants, isn't she?

It's the kind of pain that feels really good at the same time of being excruciating.

"Fuck- I can't take it anymore, Marinette."

I can't, I really can't.

"Then beg."

My hips jolt upward.

"Please, please, please take them off."

"You want me to take these off?"

She runs her fingers through my waist line.

"Yes!"

She covers my mouth again to quiet me down.

"Shhhh."

She pushes me down on the bed and gets off of me. She pulls down my sweatpants, but not my boxers. She lays down next to me and takes my throbbing cock in her hands before beginning to rub me through my boxers.

"Marinette~"

I whisper moan in her ear.

"Yes kitten?"

She pulls the front of my boxers up, allowing her an entrance to my groin.

She takes my dick in her hand and starts rubbing it up and down slowly.

I can't say anything. It feels too good.

"Tell me how good it feels."

I bite my lip as I grab onto her bedframe.

"So good~"

"Yeah?"

I whimper softly as she speeds up.
She gives my tip extra attention.

She strokes my dick up and down with one hand as she uses the other to rub my chest and eventually choke me. She peppers kisses on my neck and jawline as I pant.

She rubs her thumb on my tip roughly causing me to jolt from the pleasure.

"Aghh! Marinette~"

"Too much for you, superhero?"

She steadies her speed and kisses me softly as I struggle to keep my moans at bay.

"Can I-?"

I don't finish my question, but she knows what I'm asking.

She bites her lip as she nods at me, giving me permission to cum.

I squirm as I reach my climax. She kisses me softly as I cum.

"I love you."

I'm too out of it to say it back and she knows that.

I pull my sweatpants back up and my body relaxes as I desperately try to catch my breath.

She cleaned us up and laid down next to me again. I'm still not fully recovered from the absolute pleasure high she just gave me.

"I love you too."

She kisses my cheek.

I want to make her feel this way too.

"Princess?"

"Mhm?"

She rubs her fingers through my hair.

I don't say anything else but I pull her on top of me.

I bite my lip as I grab her ass in my hand. Our stomachs pressed against each other.

"I missed touching you like this."

She bit her lip as I squeezed her ass cheek hard.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

I pull my hoodie off of her, exposing another shirt. My shirt.

I smile softly before kissing her lips then moving my kisses to her neck.

"Don't leave any hickeys."

I slap her ass once, not too hard but hard enough to sting just a little and make her flinch.

"I'll leave hickeys on you if I want."

"But my-"

"They won't be able to see them where I'm gonna leave them. Don't worry, princess."

She kisses me quickly as I bring my hand up to choke her.

"I want you, Kitten."

Fuck. I don't know what to do. Kitten makes me weak.

"I-"

She flips us over so I'm on top of her.
She pulls her shorts off, exposing her panties.

"Touch me."

Absolutely I will.

I trail my fingers down her stomach until I reach her pussy.

I rub circles on her clit as she moans.

She bucks her hips up as I hit a sweet spot.

"Right there?"

I bite her lip for her.

"Aghh- Yes~"

Now it's my turn to shut her up.

"Shhhh."

I shush her softly and kiss her neck, but I think it mostly just made her nervous because she's scared of her parents seeing her hickeys.

"Can you take this off for me, princess?"

I tug at her shirt as I move my body downward so my head is hovering above her pussy.

I let my tongue play with her hole while she takes off her (technically my) shirt.

After she pulls it off and throws it to the side, I move my head up to her chest, but keep one hand on her pussy. I slowly push two fingers inside.

She gasps and grinds her hips on my hand.

"Did you forget how good I can make you feel, love?"

She only whimpers as a response.

I grope one boob with my free hand and use my tongue to trace circles over her other nipple.

I suck hickeys all over her breasts like I was compensating for missed time.

She's getting close.

"You look so beautiful like this."

She's tinted red and her lip is swollen by how hard she's been biting down. Her hands struggle to find some part of me to grab onto.

"I'm gonna c-"

We both freeze completely when we hear another voice.

"Marinette!"

It's far away, but it's getting closer.

"Y-Yeah?"

She shouts back as we scramble off of each other. She puts her shirt back on, but doesn't have time for anything else because the voice is in her room now and her name is Sabine.

"I'm sorry to bother you with your boyfriend over, but could you help me for just a moment in the bakery?"

She smiles softly at us both.

"Sure mama, I'll be right down."

She smiles once more and heads back downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 5.7K 30
"What is Marinette doing?" Adrien said. This was the fifth time she rejected his invitation to hangout and she was avoiding him at school. There was...
106K 3.6K 25
Chat Noir's identity has been revealed in the worst possible way imaginable - In front of a nation-wide broadcast crew while facing an Akuma. His lif...
735 33 11
Chat Noir loves LadyBug. Marinette is in love Adrien. This is how life is. Until that day after battle. LadyBug used her Lucky Charm out of combat an...
199K 3.1K 21
{completed} Marinette's parents die at a young age. Her mom when she was 8, and her dad when she was 11. She has to go to an orphanage, and hopes tha...