𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭 || 𝗝𝗝𝗞

By _4STRID

❝"I want to do very sinful things to you"❞ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Bonus Chapter

31

2.8K 76 4
By _4STRID

»«

»«

Her eyes slowly open, she groaned because her head clenched in pain, she saw herself in a black silky robe with nothing under it, hands tied between the bed, the room is filled with scarlet red lights.

She start to get flustered and scared "Where am i?" She look around with confusion on her eyes "You're finally awake" A deep manly voice said, making her flinch.."Who the fuck are you?!" She tried to fight.

A black figure suddenly went on front of y/n's confused eyes, answering her as she widen her eyes.

"Jungkook?"

She furrowed her eyebrows, he look towards her with a smirk on his face and a death glare on his eyes.."Oh well" He check her body from head to toe, "Why am i here?!" She shouted, he chuckled and roll his eyes.."There is a reason, what do you think?" He crossed his muscular arms, raising his right eyebrow..She was thinking of flashbacks, until she realized.

"You're following me and yoongi, all this time?" She said with a disappointed sigh, she try to pull the chain aggressively on her hands but, it's useless..His smirk widen, like a devil who's satisfied with something.."You knew it" He said clicking his tongue on his cheek, looking away.."Why were you with him? Hm?"

"Why do you fucking care?! He just treated me dinner because i still didn't ate yet while you're gone!" She screamed, "You're just jealous? Aren't you?" She snickered "You know what" He go close to her, grabbing her chin harshly.."Yes i am, do you know how fucking jealous i am when i saw you and yoongi laughing around?!" He dug his nails on her chin.

She hissed in pain, she closed her eyes.."S-Stop" She said weakly, "Why would you do this to me?!" She shouted, he suddenly slap her cheek.."DON'T YOU EVER SCREAM AT ME LIKE THAT!" He warned, she chuckled weakly.."FUCK YOU! JEON..FUCK YOU" He chuckled seductively.."When?" He take off something on his pocket.

"J-Jungkook" Her eyes were suddenly covered in the black blindfold, she kept pulling the chains of her hands harshly..While jungkook grab a box, a box filled with many sex toys to play with.

"Spread that legs" He said angrily, but she disobey, shooking her head "I said to fucking spread your legs" He screamed, making her flinch.."What if i say that I don't want to?" Y/n said boldly, he scoffed and chuckled at her question.

"Then I'll fuck you so hard until your legs get weak and tremble" He grab a rope, he tied her legs apart from the corner of the bed..Tears start to fall on her eyes, in jungkook's perspective..Her tears aren't that obvious because the silky blindfold were absorbing it.

He take off his belt going close towards her, she flinch when he suddenly spank her thighs so hard..She screamed every slap of the belt until it went red, "This is what you get from disobeying me!!" He slapped her legs but this time it was really hard..She sniffed, "J-Jungkook, stop.. I'm sorry" She begged for mercy.

"Master" He corrected her, she arch her beck when she felt the slap of the hard black colored belt, "M-Master" She screamed, he smirk in satisfaction..He stopped, searching for something from the large box filled with ‘toys’, He went towards her, he place the clean black vibrator on her cl!t..She yelp.

"F-Fuck" She breathe heavily, she start to sweat because of the pleasure.."What did you and yoongi talk about? Hm?" He make the frequency of the vibrator high, "W-We talk about s-something casua—" She can't complete her words because of the pleasure, "Are you sure about that?" She moaned loudly as she felt the vibration higher.

She moaned, he smirk because he was satisfied of his sight.."I-I swear, o-of course" She bit her lips, "I think you're lucky because i didn't know what's your conversation with him" She arch her neck as she felt her g spot.."Agh! Fuck I'm gonna cum!" She shout, he can see her juices coming out..But he didn't stop, it went higher than a while ago.."Did i say for you to cum?" He said with a disappointed voice.

He take off the vibrator, "What a mess, baby" He scoffed, he sighed as he grab a dildo..He rub the dildo in her cl!t and entered it in her, she moaned weakly.."Why would you hang out with him without my permission?! Huh" He shouted, y/n kept on crying over again.."You're not my parent! You don't have the rights t—" She can't handle the insane pleasure, "Nor my what?!" He start to get angry.

"I don't have the rights to? What?!" He move the dildo faster, she moaned.."Y-You don't h-have t-the—" The pleasure can't even utter her words, she lick her lips.."T-To c-control me!!" She finally said, he slapped her cheek, "IT'S BECAUSE, YOU'RE ONLY MINE! GOT IT?!" He kissed her lips harshly.

"I'm gonna—" He put his fingers on her mouth, "You can't cum unless i tell you" She nod, muffled moans were heard from her..As he take off the dildo, jungkook remove the rope from her foot.

She thinks it's done but she can feel a single cold finger in her, she gulped.."Does this make you feel good?" He said with seductiveness, "Y-Yes" She simply answered, he raised his brows.."Hm?" His fingers slowly move in and out faster, "Master" He smirk, he insert another finger, making her moan softly in pleasure.

His hands move faster and rougher, y/n bit her lips harshly.."M-Master" She moaned loudly, he eat her out while his fingers move into her to add more pleasure.."Your kitten is wet for me?" He said with a smirk on his lips, satisfied.

He take off his pants, grabbing her legs and placing it on his shoulder so that he can fuck her easily, he pinned both her hands on top of her head and then he enter in her..She gasped, as he rail her with the fastest pace he can, he rub her cl!t using his thumb.

"F-Fuck you're so fucking tight" He grab her shoulder and grip it harshly, "So tell me, who does this fucking kitten belong to?!" She bit her lips, "WHO DOES THIS GIRL AND HER KITTEN BELONG TO?!"

"J-JUNGKOOK!" She shouted, "Complete the sentence babygirl" She gasped for air, "I-I belong t-to j-jungkook!" She whispered, "I didn't heard it?" He rub her clit harder, she felt her g-spot hitting.."I-I belong to j-jungkook!" He chuckled, "Hm?"

"I BELONG TO JUNGKOOK" She moaned loudly, he smirk in satisfaction "Good job, babygirl" He thrust into her harshly and deeper, "Fuck, let's cum together" He whisper on her ear, he moaned weakly when he felt her walls clenched..He cum into her stomach deeply, y/n's legs start to tremble a bit.

He take off her blindfold and then remove the chains from her wrist, she tried to run away but he suddenly catch her..By embracing her, "Running away from me huh?" He throw her in bed, he put her ass up and entered in her tight a$$wh0le..She moaned, it was new for her.

"So tight" He moaned, her thrust into her a$$wh0le deeper..She open her mouth and closed her eyes, she suddenly flinch when her ass was spanked by the hard belt.."Why did you run away from me?" He spank her ass hard, she screamed and cry.."Are you scared of master?" He kept spanking her ass until it was red.

"I'll fuck you so roughly until you overstimulate, shaking violently" He leave purple marks in her red butt cheek, while he kept squeezing her large breasts and went on her throat to choke her..She coughed when he tightened his hands on her neck, "J-Jungkook" She said with a splitter at the same time.."This is my devil side, so you should always follow and obey me" He warned.

He take off his top and then remove her black silky robe, they're both naked..Y/n felt weak and trembling, every parts of her body hurts and sore, "Don't ever go with him unless i agree!" He slap her ass using his bare hands, she gasped.

"Do you agree?" Y/n just nod, she can't even talk anymore because his actions were making her weak.."Say it!" He screamed, she breathe in "Y-Yes!" She cried.."You're mine, only mine babygirl" He growled "But I still fucking hate you from what happened a while ago"

"I don't want any guys to be around you, except me" He said with angry and lustful eyes, "It's driving me insane" He stopped, breathing heavily..Thick beads of sweat were dripping on his chest and on his neck, "Ride me" Y/n wanted to run away but, she forced herself just to stay with him.

As she sighed, she went on top of him.. Entering inside him slowly, "Don't tease me" He thrust in her, making the pace fasten..He grunt, "That feels so fucking perfect" They both collide their bodies as they thrust..He thrust in her roughly because of how lustful he is, he can't handle his strong sexual desire.

Y/n was losing control because of his rough moans and his hot body, she can't resist how hot he is while punishing her.. Jungkook bit his lips as he can feel he was about to ejaculate in her.

"I'm gonna cum" He growled, he goes deeper in her..Cumming deep inside her, "You feel so good" He said breathing heavily, y/n lost herself when he stare deep ar her orbs, as if like the devil is controlling her using his eyes..She can't help but kiss him on the lips passionately.

She kiss her jawline and to his neck, she didn't know that she was already kissing his weak spots of his salty neck..He groaned, she suck his neck hard, leaving purple marks on his neck, "You love me that much?" Jungkook said, chuckling as he watch y/n sucking his neck.

Y/n stopped and kissed his lips once again passionately, she broke it once it almost lead to a hot make out session.. She look into his eyes saying "I'm sorry, master" He chuckled sarcastically, "That won't happen again, alright?" He raised his brow, she nod..He grinned and continue staring at her soul, deeply.

He was getting possessive.

_____

Lmao how are y'all feeling now?

My legs were shaking while typing this pls send help😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 252 15
𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱. 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘫𝘰𝘣. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘯. 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘴𝘵�...
N E R V E By n.

Fanfiction

77 2 12
p.jm♡ "welcome to nerve. a game like truth or dare, minus the truth..."
12.4K 285 21
requests are open !
1.6K 117 41
" Jeongguk please wake up . I'm hurting here with out you . "