Too Young For Mr. Jeon || Jeo...

By icy-yy

We have read stories about getting arranged with a mafia boss or a famous CEO and him always hating his arran... More

❝ Disclaimer ❞
❝ Important Note! Must Read ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟹 ❞
❝ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ : ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷❞
❝ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ : ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟸❞

❝ 𝟶𝟿 ❞

32.8K 1.3K 804
By icy-yy

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗
•ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ?•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Eunji's POV

"Eunji, wait," Jungkook said when I was about to close the car door. Earlier, Jungkook offered to drop me at school. At first, I denied but then he said that it might be dangerous for him as he is a mafia, so I don't have any choice but to accept it.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I've hired a personal bodyguard with you. Don't worry, it's a girl. She will be the one to pick you up since I can't because my work ends around 6 while your school ends at 3." He explained.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Have a great day." He smiled at me, I smiled back and closed the door as he drove away. 

I turned my heels and walked inside the school. Walking to my locker, I was about to open it but someone suddenly slammed on the locker.

A lowly groaned with closed eyes. I opened them and gulped when the person who slammed me threw a glare at me. "You've got a lot to explain Ms. Lee." She smirked. 

"Uh...I-I.."

"Stop with your uhs." She rolled her eyes. "And tell me why you didn't come yesterday!"

"First, remove your hands." I pointed at her hand beside my head. "And second, I will explain everything, Ms. Choi." I pushed her hands. "And also, please stop acting like you're some kind of bully, Bora unnie. You're my best friend, act like one."

"But it's fun." She pouted while stomping her foot. Well, this is my best friend, Choi Bora. 

"Stop acting like a 5-year-old. You're freaking 19 and about to graduate." Well, this is my best friend, Choi Bora. We met in a park and have been friends for 6 years. She is a year older than me but age doesn't matter, right? Not to mention I'm married to a man who is 9 years older than me.

I move my head up to look at her face. Damn her 5'8 height. This always makes my neck hurt. But the fact I can't deny is that she is beautiful. Fair skin, straight teeth, and also a good height. The only thing we have common in appearance is our short shoulder-length hair.

(A/N: _dead_seoul (Bora) is 5'10 in real life. My neck always hurts whenever I look at her cause I'm not even 5'2 properly. Sorry for exposing you)

"Stop acting like a child." I rolled my eyes and opened my locker. When I took out my books, I heard her gasp. Looking at her, I saw her jaws dropped.

"Is that a wedding ring??" She pointed at my left hand, which was on the locker. I quickly hid it. "You've been exposed. Spill the tea!"

"Okay okay," I whispered. "Keep quiet." She nodded while fixing her cat eye eyeglasses. "Promise?"

"Promise!" She muttered.

"I'm married."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She suddenly screamed, making other students look at us and that I was the moment I know what to do and that's what I did, which was dashing away from there. "BISH!! YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY!!"

I ignored her and barged into my classroom, which was empty currently. I slammed the door close but that couldn't happen because a foot suddenly blocked it and a hand started to push it back.

"I told you you can't run away from me." I heard Bora's evil voice. I sighed and let go of the door. She screamed when the door opened at the speed of light and she fell on the ground. "Ugh!" She groaned.

"Suit you." I blankly said.

"Yah! I'm a year older than you! Respect me!" She huffed while picking her glasses.

"No." 

"Argh!" She stood up and glared at me. Her hand closed the door behind her back. "Now, spill." I started to explain to her hurriedly about what happened the day before yesterday except for the mafia part. I only told her that Hana ran away because she loved someone else. "Wow, you should debut as a rapper because of how fast you spoke."

"Thanks!" I flipped my hair. 

"So, you're now Mrs. Jeon?" She asked, I nodded. She was about to speak again but the bell rang. "Well, I'm going to my class, bye-bye!" She waved at me and went out of the class.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

I was eating my lunch peacefully when someone shouted. "Eunji!! See what I brought!" Turning my head, I saw Bora dragging a girl??

"Who is this, unnie?" I asked.

"This is Yeona, she is a new student in my class." Bora smiled and pointed at the girl beside her. 

"Hi." Yeona smiled shyly while waving a little. 

"And this is Lee Eunji, my best friend."

"Hello!" I grinned.

"Okay, let's eat first. My tummy is very hungry." Bora groaned, I laughed while Yeona chuckled.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

"Where is she??" School is over and now I was waiting for 'my' bodyguard. "I should call him." I took out my phone from my pocket but then realized I don't have his number and groaned. "How can I forgot about his-" I stopped when a girl on a scooter stopped in front of me.

She took out her helmet and bowed her head. "Hello, Mrs. Jeon. I'm Fuyu, your new bodyguard."

Is she that bodyguard??

My eyes roamed around her body. She was short....very short but not for me. Probably shorter than me, around 5'0. Her face resembles a baby. Did Jungkook seriously made a middle schooler my bodyguard???

"Jungkook sent you?" I asked.

"Yes." She nodded with a straight face.

"Are you sure you're my bodyguard?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Jeon Eunji, 18 years old. Used to live with her father and stepmother, who also has 2 daughters. Married Jeon Jungkook the day before yesterday because the real bride ran away. Anything else?"

I blinked. "I still do not believe you. What if you're a creepy stalker?" 

"Then don't believe it and suffer here. I'm going." She suddenly wore her helmet and drove away.

"HEY HEY! I'm sorry!!!" I screamed while running after her. 

• ────── ✾ ────── •

"You're so mean." I pouted. "You made me ran for around 1 km." Here I'm, sitting behind Fuyu while whining about how far she made me run for.

"400 meters, not 1km." She said while taking a turn. 

"No one can tell you are a bodyguard." My eyes fell on her casual clothes, which were jeans and a normal t-shirt. "I thought bodyguards wear those cool goggles with suits."

"That was the main point. I don't want to look like a bodyguard or people would suspect us." She explained.

"In that case, you should bring a car instead of a scooter. At least no one would see your suits."

"Well, my car went to the service center. Besides, I prefer scooter because it gives her the feel of fresh air."

"Yes yes, you and your fresh air." I sarcastically said while coughing because of the gases that cars were releasing.

"Excuse me?? Do you want me to throw you from my scooter because I won't hesitate to do that!" She warned me.

"Okay okay, fine. Geez." I muttered while rolling my eyes. What kind of bodyguard Jungkook hired for me??!

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

FUYU UNNIE IS HERE!! ANYONE REMEMBERS HER!??!

And also, _dead_seoul is my classmate and we know each other for 6 years. Don't mess up with her unless you want me to roast you in front of my followers and might also in the book. Like Bono_bono_yaa (Yuri), EmmaChorus (Fuyu), Mochi_Panda_0317 (Yeona), and 80ssuga (Jane), she is also important to me😊🔪

If you've read Mistaken ID, then you know four of them😂😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 22.2K 39
❝ she was so naive....and he was sinful ❞ ____________________________________________________________ when the school hearthrob found himself attra...
6.1K 1.4K 60
Moyin loved and enjoyed her life when her ex-boyfriend threatened her that he loves her and there was nothing she could do about it, she hated him so...
924K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
840K 45.1K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...