Too Young For Mr. Jeon || Jeo...

By icy-yy

We have read stories about getting arranged with a mafia boss or a famous CEO and him always hating his arran... More

❝ Disclaimer ❞
❝ Important Note! Must Read ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟹 ❞
❝ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ : ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷❞
❝ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ : ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟸❞

❝ 𝟶𝟾 ❞

33K 1.5K 757
By icy-yy

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖
ʀᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪɴɢʟᴇs

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Eunji was on the bed with.....Jane hovering over her. Jane was smirking as she pinned Eunji down on the bed, who seems to be struggling. I was about to shout but then Yuri suddenly out of no where and went close to them with a bottle in her hand. 

"Now you will taste the taste of your poison." Yuri also smirked. Poison?

Yuri suddenly took out something. I look closely and saw a pain brush?? 

"NO! I'M SORRY UNNIE!!" Eunji screamed and suddenly started to laugh. Why? Because Jane started to tickle her. Yuri started to draw on Eunji's face, who was continuously laughing.

"What the heck is happening here..." V whispered as he stood beside me.

"What is happening here??!" I shouted, three of them stopped and slowly turned their heads towards me.

"Oh no..." Three of them said in unison. Eunji kicked Jane's stomach, which sent her flying down on the floor. 

I took a moment to scan the room. It was a mess like the living room. "What are you doing?" I crossed my arms while raising my eyebrow.

Eunji stood up. I noticed her clothes were now colorful like some paints are thrown on them. Yuri froze with the brush still in the air. Her clothes were the same as Eunji's. V rushed to Jane, who was still groaning on the floor, and helped her.

"Uh.." Eunji cleared her throat. "We were playing....?"

"Playing what?" I asked.

"Holi?" She looked at Yuri.

"What's that?" I frowned.

"Nothing." She shook her head. 

"Care to explain?" I looked at Jane, only to see her still in pain. Damn, Eunji must've kicked her pretty hard.

Yuri seems to snap out of her thoughts as she quickly bowed to me when her eyes landed on me. "We are very sorry, Mr. Jeon!" She continued to bow. "I-I will explain every-"

"You don't need to." I sighed. "Ask other maids to clean all these. Jane, you also take rest." Jane nodded as V helped to walk out. 

"Okay." Yuri bowed again and ran out of the room, leaving me and Eunji alone.

"Hehehe." She nervously laughed.

"Explain," I commanded.

"Well...we first played pillow fight in the living room, then with water guns that Jane suddenly brought, and then I kind of threw my paints at them..."

"You've paints?"

"Uh, yes. I kind of also draw, so yes." She shrugged. "But please don't do anything to them. I was the one who asked to do something since I was bored!" 

"I will not do anything to them." I scrunched my nose while pointing at her. "Can you take these colors from you?"

"Yes yes. They are watercolors, nothing to worry about them." She nodded while walking inside the washroom. I heard the sound of water running. I also walked to my room.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

"Where is Jane?" I asked as I came downstairs after freshening up and saw only Yuri serving food.

"She sprained her ankle. I think she twisted when she fell. V is taking care of her for a time being. He told me to serve you food, he will eat in the room with her." She explained.

"And what is Suga hyung doing here?" I looked at Suga, who was peacefully eating food on the dining table.

"I was hungry, so I came." He stuffed food in his mouth. I just nodded and sat beside him.

"Hello, humans!" Eunji skipped inside the room with a bright smile and sat on the chair across me and instantly started to eat. "Don't judge me. I'm very hungry. I'm tired because of playing a lot." She said with puffed cheeks and continued to stuff the food inside her mouth.

I just chuckled and also started to eat my food. Without knowing, I started to stare at her face while chewing my food. "You're so whipped for her." Suga suddenly whispered in my ear, which made me almost choke on my food.

"W-What? No!" 

"Your cheeks are turning red." He nonchalantly said while pointing his chopsticks at my cheeks, which I know are burning hot. I felt something in my stomach, which I ignored and glared at him and said,

"Eat your damn food and get out of my house." 

• ────── ✾ ────── •

I was sitting on my bed while doing some work on my laptop when there was a knock on the door. Standing up, I walked there and opened the door. My gaze fell down and I saw Eunji standing in a bunny onesie while looking at me with puppy eyes as her hands hugged a pillow.

"I can't sleep." She pouted. Oh god how I wanted to squish her cheeks but controlled myself and kept a straight face.

I opened the door more for her, she grinned like she did last night and skipped inside the room. She swayed her hips playfully while skipping. I smiled when I saw a small pompom tail and it was also swaying side to side.

I closed the door and went back to the bed, sitting on the left side as she laid on the same right side.

"Will you do the work?" She turned to me and asked.

"Yes." I crossed my legs and put the laptop on my lap while resting my back on the bed back.

"Okay."

It was then silent for few minutes, only the sounds of the keys clicking could be heard in the room.

"By the way." She suddenly spoke up, I look down at her. "I want to go to school tomorrow."

"And?"

"Wake me up or else I won't be awake till 11 or 12." She grinned. It was my first time seeing her smile this slowly and I noticed a small dimple under her lips on the left side.

I nodded and said, "Okay."

"Thank you." She closed her eyes, cuddling with the pillow closely. I went back to my work.

After around 15 minutes, I heard some small snores. I again looked down and saw her sleeping. Something tickled inside my stomach when I looked at her innocent sleeping face. 

One of my hands slowly went to her cheek. With my two fingers, I slowly pinched her cheek. I chuckled.

When I realized what I was doing, I quickly backed away with red cheeks. "Oh god!" I patted both my red cheeks before going back to my work, trying to distract those tingles in my stomach.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

There won't be any updates for the next two days. Next will be on Monday. I'm going on a small vacation. Might not be online on Wattpad. That's why I was uploading a lot of chapters today. Bye Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 292 12
[SLOW UPDATES] As much as he'd like to forget, Rhysand isn't an only child. It's been a few hundred years since his sister had died, and every since...
1.9M 103K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
534K 11.7K 45
"Why must I give up on what I want? What do you have to sacrifice? Why is it only me that has to suffer and give up everything I have?" After the dea...
12.4K 1K 151
❝I didn't know how to love myself So I got used to not being loved.❞ This is the beginning of loving yourself. Welcome home! (๑'ᴗ'๑) 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃:2...