ENAMOUR

By PhaShaBa

enamour /ɪˈnamə,ɛˈnamə/ verb: enamor be filled with love for. Jasper Hale x OC I'd like to thank my sister fo... More

𝐶𝐴𝑆𝑇
𝐴𝐸𝑆𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑇𝐼𝐶
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜-𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜-𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜𝗜-𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗣𝗦𝗘
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗩-𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗔𝗪𝗡
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢
𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
one million? help.

𝚃𝚠𝚘

44K 979 458
By PhaShaBa

"Clara! We're getting late!" Bella knocked at her sister's door.

Clara groaned still in the middle of her hair. She sighed and decided to let it down not wanting to rile up Bella even further. She munched on some cereal and with a rushed 'bye' to her dad, she exited the house.

In the lane was a very rusted, reddish-orange truck that looked as if it had been pulled out of the '70s or 80's. Clara scrunched her nose and pointed at it. "What is that hideous thing?" She asked incredulously.

Bella scoffed. "That, there, is Charlie's gift to us. And I love it. So, shut up."

Clara rolled her eyes. "Sorry your highness." She grumbled and entered the truck's passenger seat. She had just got her driver's license but she didn't have the confidence to drive yet. Even after getting her license, she still managed to bump into street poles.

╭∩╮(ಠ_ಠ)╭∩╮(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

Never had Clara been so afraid of a vehicle ride, but this truck was scary. It made creaking sound at every move and it seemed as if it would break down at any moment. And when they reached school, Clara was quick to get off, rubbing her palms which had gotten red due to how much she had been squeezing her poor seat belt.

Heads turned and eyes all ogled at them. It was becoming increasingly obvious that having new students was rarer than having an entire week of sun for the students of Forks High School. 

"Nice truck." One boy remarked in a mocking manner.

"Thanks." Bella whispered.

Clara rolled her eyes. "Nice face." She retorted and nudged Bella with a smirk. "Your welcome sis."

Bella sighed but continued to squeeze her way through the crows, cowering and shrinking at the stares unlike Clara who paid no mind and gracefully strutted towards the building.

Jasper's eyes glued on the younger Swan. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, she was absolutely beautiful. Her round baby face with her brown hair and eyes. Alice had mentioned his mate finally arriving, but the Southern couldn't comprehend it. Especially seeing that she was a human. Ignoring the dilemma, Jasper felt as if his dead heart  would jump out of his chest any moment.

"She's pretty. The one wearing shorts." Rosalie remarked with a satisfied nod and Alice nodded with her chirpy squeal.

Feeling eyes on her, Clara turned her head slightly to see a very gorgeous family of five staring.
A short girl with pixie hair, a blonde goddess, a muscly guy and a moody looking guy. They all shared the yellow shaded orbs and were extremely pale to the point that anyone could mistake them to be sick.

But despite all of them being breathtaking, Clara couldn't help but keep her eyed away from the one who stood at the most corner as if he was hiding away from the crowd. The boy was absolutely handsome to her with his honey blonde wavy hair, gentle amber eyes and fair skin. He was about 6'3 and had a lean figure. 

Clara gave them a small smile before entering the school building. As the Swan siblings walked, they were stopped by a nerdy, Asian boy with an overly friendly smile.

"You're Isabella Swan and Clara Swan right? Hi I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need. Tour guide, lunch date, a shoulder to cry on." he rambled.

"I'm more of the sufferer in silence type." Bella muttered.

"And I'm the 'ignore the problem till it disappears' type." Clara stated.

"Good headline for your feature." Eric stated.

Bella immediately shook her head vigorously, "I-no we're not news-we're seriously not at all." She managed to stutter out.

"You mean you." Clara pointed out, "I don't mind being in a feature."

"Whoa chillax, no feature." Eric assured Bella and turned to Clara, "And you. You're front page baby."

"Great! Now if you'll excuse us, we have to get to class." Clara chirped and grabbed Bella's wrist and quickly trudged themselves out of Eric's sight.

"You didn't have to do that. I can stand up for myself." Bella scolded despite knowing it was an obvious fib.

"As if. You were a stuttering mess, Bells." Clara giggled.

Bella scoffed and snatched her schedule from Clara's grasp. "You're always looking for attention aren't you? Now you'll be in the feature and the entire school will know about you." she seethed in jealous,

The 16 year old flinched at the tone, taken aback. "What do you mean? I was just assisting to be in the feature, I don't want attention."

"Whatever." Bella rolled her eyes. "Don't talk to me. Anywhere. I thought you'd get the idea by now. But in short, I don't like you."

Clara gasped lightly and with that Bella threw off her book from her hands and stomped off leaving her younger sister, standing in shock. The young wiped her tears away and sniffled, looking down at the books and schedule on the floor.

"Some sister I have." She mumbled bitterly and bent down to pick up. As she did so, another hand came into the scene and she craned her neck up to face the person who handed her the fallen items. 

Clara gave her a thankful smile. "Thanks." She put her hand out, "I'm Clara Swan."

The blonde returned a small smile and shook her extended hand, the other taking no notice of her freezing hand. "Rosalie Hale." 

Rosalie wouldn't admit it, but she had been passing by the hall when she heard Bella and Clara's conversation. And it angered the blonde that Bella was scolding Clara for not something she did, but because Bella was jealous. Rosalie didn't know neither of them but she liked the friendly vibes Clara gave off.

"Earth to Rosalie?" Clara waved her hand in front of the thinking Rosalie who blinked a few times.

"Sorry. What class do you have?"

Clara checked her schedule. "Physics with Mr. Varner." She replied.

Rosalie raised a brow. Mr. Varner's class now was for 11th graders. "11th grade? You seem younger though." 

Clara giggled. "I'm 16 but I'm a year higher." She pointed to her head, "I got a big brain you know."

Rosalie laughed at that. Then she realised it. She had just talked, interacted and laughed with a human. Rosalie had never done that ever since her transformation.

"Earth to Rosalie?" Clara called again and Rosalie blinked again and smiled.

"You seem to daze off a lot." Clara said and asked, "Are you a daydreamer?"

Rosalie chuckled. "Unfortunately I'm dazing off more today." She replied, "Come, I'll lead you to Physics. My sister Alice has the same class."

Clara thanked Rosalie for her help before she entered the Physics class and handed Mr Varner her files. Mr Varner signed it and assigned her a seat next to a short, wispy haired, pretty girl.

"Hi I'm Clara Swan!" Clara smiled. Alice squealed and side hugged the Swan.

"I know! I saw you at the parking lot and I love your fashion!! We're going to be great friends!!"

Cassie laughed. "You know, I'd normally tell you shove off, but you seem nice, so sure! Let's be friends."

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ h

After two periods of Physics, which Alice and Clara enjoyed very much chatting with one another, Clara had gym. Clara was never one for sports, she liked watching it but not doing it. She wasn't sure if it was because it needed her to run and work out or because it needed her to get tired. Whatever it was, Clara didn't participate. She just changed into her grey t shirt and red spandex shorts. When she entered the court, she saw her older sister Bella and went beside her.

"Why are you wearing those?" Clara asked, pointing at Bella's baggy black trousers. It was so loose, as if it was twice the size of Bella. Bella rolled her eyes.

"I hate shorts." She mumbled.
"Ah yes, the irony of hating shorts." Clara joked and stood still, watching the others play, specifically Bella fumbling around the court and trying to play.

Clara sorted out the people in her head. There was the group who was over enthusiastic and had a coach just shouting over and over, then there was the group who didn't care and instead lazily played. Then the last group was the group which didn't play and only attended for attendance, Clara was part of this group along with a couple others.

A ball suddenly came flying to them and Bella's hand jerked it away causing it to hit the back of the head of a  nearby boy. Clara laughed at that as she went with Bella to the boy who was rubbing his head.

"Are you alright? I warned them not to let me play." Bella apologised.

"She's clumsy." Clara added, still laughing.

"It's only a flesh wound." The boy smiled and got up. Bella let out a breadth of relief and Clara almost let out a snicker of amusement at how the boy stared at the two and smiled.

"I'm Mike Newton. You're both Isabella and Clara right?" He asked, shaking Bella's hand and staring too long. Clara's amusement was gone now and she had the urge to tell him off for staring too much.

"Just Bella." Bella mumbled. Clara never knew why but Bella seemed to hate her full name for some reason.

Suddenly a girl with brown hair came beside Mike with a very clear fake smile which Clara scrunched her face at.

"I'm Jessica. She's got a great spike doesn't she?" She asked Mike before turning to the Swan sisters. "You're both from Arizona right? Aren't people supposed to be tan down there?" She asked, the smile never leaving as she tried to be friendly but was actually being rude.

"Guess that's why they kicked us out." Bella nervously joked and Mike laughed, since he did, Jessica did as well, a very fake one though.

Clara rolled her eyes.
"The next I see you Jessica, remind me not to talk to to you." She said before leaving.

Clara changed back to her clothes and with Bella, left to the cafeteria. Bella still didn't talk to Clara but the younger Swan didn't avoid her older sister and still talked.

Once they reached and took their seat, Clara started reading a magazine and eating an apple.

"Mike, you met my home girls Bella and Clara." Eric draped his arm over the sisters' shoulders.

"Your home girls?" Mike asked in disbelief. Clara rolled her eyes from behind the magazine and removed Eric's arm from her shoulder

"It's first grade again and you two are the new shiny toys." Jessica said in fake excitement but Clara giggled silently, definitely hearing the aggrieve in her voice.

"Not his home girl and will never be." She retorted. Mike snorted at Eric because he got rejected and Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Cheese!" Someone suddenly said. Bella flinched at the sudden flashlight from the camera while Clara put her magazine down and smiled.

"Sorry, needed a candid for the feature." The girl apologised sitting down.

"Feature's dead Angela, don't bring it up." Eric quickly stated and turned to Bella, "I got your back baby."

"One more word and I'll throw up." Clara said making them laugh and Bella rolled her eyes.

Suddenly Bella's eyes darted off to the cafeteria door.

"Who are they?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 1.9K 17
𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲!𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 (Name) was a simple girl, then she moves to Forks and suddenly, the peak of interest t...
200K 3.7K 19
𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔...
209K 5.6K 35
"You Loved Me When I Couldn't Love Myself Or When I Felt Like No One Did."
485K 11.3K 17
les monstres aussi tombent amoureux. monsters fall in love too.