The Symbiote Saiyan Book 3: T...

By Acrawft

Six months have passed since the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament. The host/symbiote duo of Goku and Veno... More

Capsule Call
The Pilaf Gang's Vendetta
Carlton Drake
Brief Introduction
Demon Dagger
General Blue
Pizza Delivery
West City
Launch (Pistole) vs. Mai (Vendetta)
Sins Of The Father
Plan of Defense
Battle For Capsule Corp
Conflicted
Colonel Violet
Doctor Doom
Access to Latveria
The Monkey Is Out Of The Bag
Pain of Loss Part 1
Pain of Loss Part 2
The Tarkin Conspiracy
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Beating
Suno
Mercenary Tao
Muscle Tower
Turtle Prison Break
Major Metallitron
Krillin and Emperor Pilaf vs. Ninja Murasaki
The Legacy of Eddie Brock
Oolong and Puar vs. Ninja Murasaki
Bulma and Colonel Violet vs. Ninja Murasaki
Launch (Pistole) vs. Ninja Murasaki
Venom vs. Ninja Murasaki
Yamcha's Broken Heart
Gebo Gero
Fallen Disciple
Love Triangle Awareness
Android 8
Goku vs. Doctor Doom
The Land of Korin
The Thunderbolts
Master Roshi Returns
Korin
A Violet End to Bulcha
A Shadow Over Mai And Vendetta
Pizza
Fake Launch
Ghost Rider
Bullet
Divine Water
Confronting the Thunderbolts
Launch vs. Hasky
The Z Fighters vs. The Thunderbolts
Penance Aftermath
Ageless
Red Ribbon Exposed
Eddie and Hasky
Storming The Red Ribbon Base
Completely Expected Betrayal
The Value Of A Soldier's Life
Get 'Red'y To Crumble
Venom vs. Commander Red
Graduation
Post Credit Scenes

Mai (Vendetta) vs. Ninja Murasaki

41 2 0
By Acrawft

"Oh Nonfrosty Sub Zero! Come out and play! We promise we will not to eat you...right away that is!" Vendetta called out to Murasaki as she slowly navigated the forest terrain like a predator.

"Are you sure Venom and Emperor Pilaf are going to be okay?" Mai asked from within her symbiotic partner. The human part of her was still worried about her employer and ruler.

"We are sure our darling and that blonde bimbo Launch will be alright. As for the rest, do we really care about them?" Vendetta asked.

"A little, but are our main concern is Venom and Pilaf. Your right about the rest though." Mai admitted.

"Why be so concerned for Muppet Palpatine anyway? He is insignificant to us." Vendetta argued.

"Without him, we would be nothing." Mai snapped back.

"We don't get it. How is getting dishonorably discharged from Clifford the Big Royal Dog's armed forces related to Muppet Palpatine?" Vendetta asked.

"Because after setting fire to that hospital, do you really think anyone else would hire us even if King Furry didn't personally discharge us?" Mai stated.

"But that wasn't our fault. It was a 'hostage' situation and nobody but us knew that the terrorists were really doctors. Not to mention everyone else was dead already." Vendetta reasoned.

"We should have had proof though." Mai countered.

"There was no time for that and we knew it." Vendetta said.

"No. We don't know that. We might have had enough time to tell everyone that before they bombed the hospital and the surrounding area. Maybe setting fire to that hospital to cause minimal causalities was not the right answer." Mai said, allowing self doubt to creep into her head.

"But that still doesn't explain your loyalty to Muppet Palpatine. You and Scrappy Doo got the job because there was an advertisement in the newspaper. He personally didn't seek us out. We went to him." Vendetta reasoned.

"Still, he could have turned away Shu and I. We both have troubled pasts." Mai said.

"How would we know Scrappy Doo had a troubled past?" Vendetta questioned.

"When you look into someone's eyes and they had endured the same pain as we have, you know. You always know." Mai said. "I wish not to talk about this any longer."

"Fine, but there is something concerning that we need to discuss before we devour Nonfrosty Sub Zero." Said a determined Vendetta.

"And what would that be?" Mai asked, a little annoyed.

"The vision." Vendetta stated.

"What vision?" Mai asked, a bit confused.

"Don't tell us we have forgotten already. The one we had before we ate Colonel Silver's head. It happened right after our battle with our sister and Launch back at Capsule Corp." Vendetta reminded.

"The one with the dark figure on the throne? The one with the red spider like dragon emblem on his chest?" Mai asked.

"We don't know who that is, but that was scary. Even for us." Vendetta said. Mai noted this considering her symbiote is usually the last one to admit when she is scared.

"How did that demon get into our minds anyway?" Mai asked.

"We don't know that either, but we don't think that was a demon." Vendetta mentioned.

"Then who was it?" Mai asked.

"God." Was all Vendetta said as a chill traveled up her spine.

"We should ask Launch about it." Mai asked.

"WHAT!? WHY HER!?" Vendetta roared angrily, not wanting anything to do with her sister and love rival.

"Because I feel Launch and Pistole might have triggered the vision. They might have gone through the same horrendous experience already and may have some insight about it. She may know about this figure you claim to be God." Mai explained.

"We don't want to talk to her though. We just want to rip her's and Bulma's throats out and have Venom and Goku to ourselves." Vendetta complained.

"Sorry, but if there is any chance on us getting together with Venom, I don't think violence and horror is the answer." Mai said.

"Violence and horror is always the answer!" Vendetta argued back.

"That we can agree on...as well as spying on unexpecting enemies." Came a voice as Ninja Murasaki jumped from behind a boulder to challenge the pink and charcoal gray symbiote.

"Nonfrosty Sub Zero. Knew you were there the entire time." Vendetta smirked.

"You knew I was there the whole time? Impossible!" Murasaki declared.

"We symbiotes have enhanced senses dumbass. Goku, Venom, Launch, and Pistole have no doubt found their respective Murasakis already." Vendetta confirmed.

"And how in Kami's name do you know that?" Murasaki challenged.

"We can hear them from here. Just like how we could hear your breathing...and smell your stench. You reek of alcohol. No wonder our darling called you Moe Szyslak." Vendetta informed, smiling as Murasaki looked perfectly insulted. "You really thought you could sneak up on us like Bulma and the rest of Father's fleshy friends. A mere human cannot sneak up on a symbiote."

"I am not a mere human! I am THE MESSENGER OF DEATH!!" Murasaki screamed back.

"We are more qualified for that title." Vendetta said with a slight hint of Mai's voice shining through.

"We will see about that Vendetta and Krillin!" Murasaki said as he drew his dual wielding battle axes. The symbiote just looked at the ninja with a confused look.

"Krillin?" Vendetta asked.

"Yeah, that what your name is...right?" Murasaki asked.

"My human name is Mai." Mai said as Vendetta lowered herself to the middle of her host's neck to reveal her face.

"Oh yeah! If you are really Mai, then where is your so called Emperor Pilaf!" Murasaki challenged.

"Mai is a woman's name while Krillin is a guy's name!" Vendetta screamed as she enveloped Mai's head once again. "We and Muppet Palpatine got separated when you and you clones used those smoke bombs you idiot!"

"WHAT!?" Murasaki screamed, beyond surprised by this revelation.

"How could you not know!? We and our sister Pistole even had a massive death match on the first floor of Muscle Tower! General Perry White and you even had a few comments about it after Father interrupted the fight!" Vendetta screamed, amazed at Ninja Murasaki's high level of stupidity.

"Oh I'm stupid! Your nickname for General White is stupid! Venom's nickname is far better!" Murasaki argued back angrily.

"The difference between General Snow White and General Perry White is irrelevant. Why are we even having this conversation anyway!?" Screamed a very angry and annoyed Vendetta.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID!!!" Murasaki yelled in a cartoony manner while he pointed at her.

A moment of silence and tension passed between the two until Vendetta finally spoke up. A weird mix of hunger, anger, and glee morphed on her face as she bared her teeth.

"We look forward to dining on your flesh." Vendetta growled before jumping up at the ninja, teeth bared and claws extended. Murasaki had to dodge out of the way, seeing no immediate way of countering the attack. Figuring up was the best way to go, the ninja jumped high into the canopy above and maneuvers his way from tree branch to tree branch.

"MWAH HAH HAH HAH!!! Looks like your not fast enough to fight me! Your too slow!" Murasaki said once he figured he was high enough, but looked confused as he got a glance at the empty space of where he once was. "Hey, where did she go?"

"Really? You are quoting Sonic the Hedgehog?" Came a voice from behind as Murasaki turned to find Vendetta hanging upside down, with only an inch separating their two faces. A nervous sweat drop trickled down from the back of Murasaki's head.

"How...how did you get behind me?" Murasaki asked, fear penetrating through his voice.

"It's simple, we are faster than you...stupid." Vendetta said as a pink and charcoal gray drill descended downwards in an attempt to slaughter Murasaki. The ninja had to take his dual wielding battle axe to swipe away the drill, taking his eyes off of Vendetta. More drills came down from all sides, all of which Murasaki had to swipe away. As each tentacle struck, the closer to death the ninja came.

"Would you stop doing this?!" Yelled a frustrated Murasaki, realizing each tentacle was getting faster and faster.

"If you so desire Nonfrosty Sub Zero." Vendetta grinned as she Roadhoused kicked the ninja off the branch and letting him fall to the ground with a loud thud. Groaning, Murasaki watched as Vendetta landed on the grass in front him on fours. Remaining on all fours, Vendetta slowly creeped towards him as if she was a tiger. He instinctively reach for his axes, but they were too far away to reach. While he couldn't get to his primary weapons in time, Murasaki remembered he had other means of capturing this monster.

"I may be down, but I am not out!" Murasaki yelled defiantly as he took a throwing star out and threw it at the symbiote. The star lodged itself into Vendetta's left 'eye,' but the symbiote just took it out as if it was just a splinter on a dinosaur. The slightly annoyed Vendetta simply got up on her two legs, picked out the throwing star, and tossed it the side. It was clear that one little star wasn't going to work.

"Oh you want more don't you. Well, you can have all of them!" Murasaki yelled as he rapidly threw all his remaining throwing stars at the symbiote, all of which just bounced off of Vendetta's now thicker hide. This lasted until the ninja found himself out of ammo and Vendetta standing before him, grinning ear to ear.

"You...your a monster." Murasaki stuttered, knowing that his fate was sealed. He didn't even try running away.

"Of course we are....stupid." Vendetta said as she grabbed Murasaki and devoured him whole. Afterwards, Vendetta grimaced, not liking the unexpected taste.

"Perhaps we scared him too much. We don't like the taste of solid waste in our mouth." Vendetta said as she hacked a little at the sour taste.

"Vendetta. Are we really a monster?" Mai asked.

"Of course we are. You can either own up to it, or try to change it. Remember, being in the service of Clifford the Big Royal Dog and Muppet Palpatine can't define who we really are. Only us." Vendetta said. "Now lets find the others."

"Yeah, let's see if Venom, Emperor Pilaf, and Goku are safe." Mai said as she pondered on Vendetta's advice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 7.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
1.6M 53.3K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
996K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
706K 33.6K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...