Till You Are With Me

By 104shivika

A shivika short story:kalyani mills track Same are the characters, nature and same is the shivika magic. Jus... More

•PART 1•
•PART 2•
•Part 3•
•Part4•
THANK YOU
•Part5•
•Part6•
•Part7•
•Part8•
•Part9•
•Part10•
•Part11•
•Part12•
•Part13•
•Part14•
•Part15•
•Part16•
•Part17•
•Part18•
•Part19•
•Part20•
•Part21•
•Part 22•
•Part 23•
Promos
•Part 24•
•Part 25•
•Part 26•
•Part 27•
•Part 28•
•Part 29•
•Part 30•
•Part 31•
•Part 32•
Note
Note
Promo
Part 34
Part 35
part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Note
•Part 47•
•Part 48•
•Part 49•
Note
•Part 50•
•Part 51•
•Part 52•
• Part 53 •
•Part 54•
Part 55
•Part 56•
•Part 57•
•Part 58•
•Part 59• (Epilogue)
NEW BOOK

Part 33

1.4K 134 60
By 104shivika

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.

Do correct me if mistaken
somewhere. It is long part.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

Shivay and sweatlana share a smile.

Shivay : who said we don't have proofs.

Shivay and sweatlana share a determined, look at each other, giving away their famous victory smirk.

.........................Flashback............................

When they were in sweatlana lab searching some equipments to escape and contact the family.

Shivay found the pen drive in the drawer, which was almost hidden.

Bringing it up, questioning sweatlana he was glad that he got a solid proof against the mother son duo.

Sweatlana may seem cool, short tempered, aggressive but she isn't fool to get easily trapped. For the safety and precaution purpose she had kept recording of all the confessions of veer and bua.
So in case if they double crossed her, it would be them who would be crumbled down.

It included their planning and plotting, almost everything each and every discussion from the time they had met. It did even contain all the manipulations, gayatri case, car blast,poisoning ,everything which bua and veer once shared with sweatlana.

Sharing it with shivay, she was somewhere guilty, her gaze lowered.
But something clicked her. She glanced at shivay who was seeing the pendrive intensely, he glanced up from pen drive. And what she witnessed was a deadly smirk of shivay singh oberoi. They would knock on the door at the right time, with proper weapon, no chance to back off.

The pen drive contained everything, which would lead veer and bua to hell. All the proofs which sweatlana almost mentioned were included. Not only from these days but the year ago life threatening attacks and plans too.

........................................................................

There was nothing in pendrive that could reduce their punishment even for a hour.

The pen drive was played, shocking gasps and angry glares were what resonated in the court. The rivalry of 10-20 years, was peeled off.

Tej, shakti, omru were seething in anger witnessing the records. So did anika and rest of them.

Anika had those daggers, throwing at mother son. If looks and thinking would kill, they would have reached hell by now.

Shivay and sweatlana had neutral face, somewhere they were expecting such. It wasn't any new to them. Knowing someone who is always behind your life, you won't be shocked or suprised to witness the proofs of their crime.

There was always a common rule between both of them : expect the unexpected.

Veer was hell shocked seeing tables turned. They both didn't expected this. Sweatlana coming up and supporting shivay was the least they thought of. Not even in their dreams. And proofs, where did they arrive from.

Angry, veer hiss at his mother, with anger dripping through his eyes at her, whereas bua called her gaze down, betrayed.

Both of them perfectly double crossed veer and his mother. Veer and bua had their gaze down, still not a glimpse of guilt on their faces. Just anger,frustration.

The punishment was announced. For murder attempts, setting km on fire, drug peddling and many more.

A life time imprisonment for mother son duo.
After a month of imprisonment, they both would be shifted to central jail for lifetime.
Not even a single chance of opportunity for bail or medical leave was given.

Shivika breathed out the held breathe, a sigh, a victorious sigh. A burden was off their shoulder now. What mattered ,justice was served in last.

She glances towards shivay, where both share a wide smile. Showing their pride in each other. Eyes showering pride and love for their love.

Even sweatlana was made to pay some heavy amount as repentance, jail was announced but her lawyer soon arrived with bail, granting it successfully and her license was seized for violating the rules.

She was warned for last time to not to be seen around the Oberois family.
To which she herself included that she and her family will be shifting to other country as soon as the charges are lifted off and with promise of not violating the rules.

If found any she would be punished with long imprinsonment too.

Silence fell through and the court was adjourned. Each and every people left, except the oberoi family.

As soon as all left anika was quick to rush to shivay side not wasting a minute. She sat beside him, she tried to hold his hand but pulled back seeimg bruises, not wanting to hurt him, a painful sobbing escaped. She tried to touch his face caress him, but couldn't gather the courage to do so. He was all weak and tired, covered in blood almost.

Her eyes tearing up looking at his state, resisting herself, her tears made their way continuosly, her gaze lowered with guilt.

Shivay took her hand into his with difficulty, their hands fitting into each other as missing puzzles. Shivay caressed her upper surface of palm, assuring her, he made her look towards him. Seeing her teary eyes, shivay gave a sad no, with a smile. To which she wipes her tears, and gives a bright smile to him, which is reciprocated by him too despite of being in pain.

Whereas tej and shakti left to handle media outside the court. Not wanting to spoil the rage of their kids for this mother son duo due to their soft corner and guilt. Whatever it was, they both were brothers of her. There was time they used to protect her. But now. They want to back off. It would just effect them but not her, it never did.

The people left behind were veer, bua and the constables holding them, sweatlana, tia, ani-shivomru, settled on the chairs.

The police were about to drag away veer and bua. But shivay stood up stopping them in tracks, with help of omru. Anika took held him up from front, he took a step towards veer.

But veer lounged at him to attack, but was held up by constables and was continuosly struggling to get out of their hold. As soon as it registered to anika, she immediately came forward, infront of her shivay. Scared, being protective.

Her eyes which were filled with tears and love for shivay, we're replaced with anger and pure anger, which reflected all pain shivay and herself had gone through in short span of time.

Shivay immediately held her hand, clasping it tightly, assuring her. Anika glanced side ways and passed and assuring smile at him.

They all heard a huge commotion, shivay was about to turn around and move but Rudra placed his hands on shoulder, nodding at shivay he left from there to manage the commotion.

Shivay and sweatlana knew, what it was, a huge mess, they were the only one from respective family to handle the media. They knew that even small wrong word would cost them huge.

Shivay and sweatlana entered through back side as they found a crowd of media personnel surrounding court. Being oberoi always had pros and cons.
Not wanting to be captured, and give more masala to them. They opted for easy and quick route to enter, through back parking lot.

If somehow, the view of two rivals who were always found at loggerhead, ready to pounce on each other were found together, that to in a pitiful state the news would be spreading around like a fire.
They didn't want to add this in list of already messed up life. Nor they were in situation to face the media. There presence inside the court mattered more.

Veer was now handled and calm, still seething in anger, red blooded eyes glaring all.

Shivay tugged anika hand which he was holding, bringing anika out of her trance. Anika glanced shivay, who was fuming too, signing her to go forward.
He is all yours to punish. Anika though gave a thought about constables, but no one can deny shivay singh oberoi wins right.

Anika looked back at Sweatlana who was standing behind veer, signalling her something, Anika took two steps backward smirking.

Outside court

The kalyani mills fire always attracted large attention from everyone. Nor was the case tiny to be ignored. It involved many families too. And each time the case came up, it was hard for oberois, fear always crept inside them.

Each time it was swept away with next hearings and hence closed soon with time. Even visiting court for hearings were hard for Oberois in the past,mob rage and anger And thus visiting court stopped in some time leavimg the case intact. People did forget, but the sudden opening of case did interact people.

On the top being richest family had other consequences and pros too. Their every action and reaction was recorded and judged. And media did their job at best. Adding up a bit of masala, and getting their trp. Never did Oberois tried to clear their name of it, fearing their fame and reputation.

True to their fear, their reputation was at stake.
The place outside the court was crowded with media personnel. Flashing light, camera, putting forward mikes, numerous questions being asked.

Facing media was never easy. Even a sane and confident person would loose his mind. But it was always shivay who handles forehand, but today somewhere senior Oberois were a bit shaky.

Glancing each other,not knowing what to answer those numerous questions raining on them. They both stood silent facing those, fear and sweat dripping off their faces.

Soon Rudra came ahead, seeing the scenario infront of him he was taken a back.

Never had he faced them alone and this was nowhere near his expectations. How he wished he learnt to handle these people calmly from his bhaiya.
Though it's never late. He remembered how his bhaiya used to handle these calmly and with a authority. He signed khana and the security made way for Rudra and surrounding tej shakti Rudra and lawyer silence engulfed with just cameras flashing.

Rudra : the case which was stretching up-to 25 years has been closed today, with the main culprit being punished.

My dad and my chote papa, Mr tej oberoi and shakti oberoi are proven non guilty by court, with punishing roop oberoi and her son veer chauhan for their actions.

Unfortunately, fire was lit by one of the family member of oberoi who was disowned years ago. We as a part of family member, apologize for loss of your loved ones, also for delay in punishing the culprits.

Soon one of the media questioned gaining everybody attention :
Why didn't you punish roop oberoi years ago then? Why now? Did you hide her mistake all these years?

Rudra was shocked at the track this was moving,he didn't expect this to come up. His blood boiled seeing them twisting the blame again on them. What was he supposed to say? He can't loose his sanity in front of these people.

Calming down, clearing his throat, he continued

Rudra : punishing roop oberoi, we even didn't knew it till day before yesterday. It was just two days back when she confessed herself about her crimes in unconscious state. Hence  coming up with proofs, she was proven guilty.

And about hiding her crime, whether she is family or not, crime is crime, culprit would be punished. Mrs kalyani oberoi has already disowned her few years back, nor we knew about her niether her whereabouts.

Once again, we apologize to one and all who were affected in this kalyani mills, hope you forgave us and lift off this burden.

Thank you for your precious time. You guys can take your leave, thank you.

After this tej and shakti made their way towards their car, surrounded by the security. Seeing then reach car safe and drive away, Rudra rushed inside.

........................................................................

So,

What do you think anika has planned for mother son duo?

Don't worry, first let anika let out her anger, shivay will have his chance too.

Since it was a big tragedy, media and people would be surely involved, hence the scene came up.

Did you guys noticed, Rudra have started taking up responsibilities?

The promo are still few chapters away

How was update?

Let me know your review.

........................................................................

Do read, vote and comment guys.

•|THANK YOU |•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 870 11
Siddharth , a passionate soldier yearns to meet his childhood sweetheart , Anjali. They loved through letters. Certain circumstances in life forced t...
985 115 9
A Middle Aged Millionaire loves and married Young Girl who look alike his First Wife..But He had some Hidden Dangerous Secerts in his Past with his F...
236K 25.7K 46
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a bad boy and the most popular guy in college. 🤷‍♂ Anika, a nerd who is only concentrated on her studies and hates Shivaay. 💁...
56.9K 933 17
Izuku Yagi was neglected by his parents for his sister since he didn't had a flashy quirk it wasn't weak but compared to his sister and friends it wa...