The Bad Girl- ANAISHA ✔️ (Com...

By crazywriter1116

(Name change. Original name: The Bad Girl) Anaisha Singhaniya was St. Xavier's most notorious student. She sm... More

I n t r o d u c t i o n
C h a r a c t e r s
P r o l o g u e
Sneak Peek
Sneak Peek 2
Announcement
⤜∞⤛ Rauf Family
⤜∞⤛ St. Xavier
⤜∞⤛ The Elite Kids
⤜∞⤛ False Appearance
⤜∞⤛ Attraction
⤜∞⤛ Getting Personal
⤜∞⤛ Her Secret?
⤜∞⤛ Her only Friend
⤜∞⤛ The Kid in Her
⤜∞⤛ Explosive Chemistry
⤜∞⤛ Restless minds
⤜∞⤛ Mistaken Identity
⤜∞⤛ Not The Type
⤜∞⤛ Unintentionally Intension
⤜∞⤛ Difficult Families
⤜∞⤛ He is Different
⤜∞⤛ The Rebel Girl
⤜∞⤛ Surprise for Hasan
⤜∞⤛Engaged!!!
⤜∞⤛ Keeping the promise
⤜∞⤛ Wild Child
⤜∞⤛ The Vow
⤜∞⤛ Eight Years Later
⤜∞⤛ The Changes that happened
⤜∞⤛ Anaisha's Plans
⤜∞⤛ Love Thy Neighbor
⤜∞⤛ Birthing a New Life
⤜∞⤛ Happy Days
⤜∞⤛ Getting Cordial
⤜∞⤛ Naamkaran
⤜∞⤛ From Strangers to Friends?
⤜∞⤛ Shocker for Anaisha
T e a s e r
⤜∞⤛ Inside her shell
⤜∞⤛ Tamasha in Delhi
⤜∞⤛ Her Secrets
⤜∞⤛ Nikkah???
⤜∞⤛ Anahita Devi's Plan
⤜∞⤛ Their Date
⤜∞⤛ Hridhaan weds Anaisha
⤜∞⤛ The Wedding Night
⤜∞⤛ Gorgeous Wife!!
⤜∞⤛ Purity Test
⤜∞⤛ Honeymoon
⤜∞⤛ Love Birds? Or Not?
⤜∞⤛ Happy Birthday
⤜∞⤛ Exposed!!!
⤜∞⤛ Break-Up
⤜∞⤛ Not all Love-Stories
⤜∞⤛ Beginning and End
Teaser
⤜∞⤛ A Chapter Closed & A New Start
⤜∞⤛ At her sasural
⤜∞⤛ The New Bahu
⤜∞⤛ Regrets & Lovers
⤜∞⤛ Ghosts of the past
⤜∞⤛ Suspicions
⤜∞⤛ What Next?
⤜∞⤛ Adopting to new changes
⤜∞⤛ Jinxed
Epilogue
BONUS- INTERESTING!!!
Note
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

⤜∞⤛ Revenge

1.5K 130 58
By crazywriter1116

A few days after college had begun, Hasan spent most of his time focusing on his studies. But he made sure to spend some time with Sanam. His friends initially complained, but with time, they were happy that their friend has found his love.

Hasan was attracted to Sanam since the first time he had seen her and now, after getting to know her he was slowly falling in love with her.

At lunchtime, Hasan retired to the hostel to collects notes for the next hour's class. After he packed his bag, Hitesh, one of his classmates hurried into his room. He was breathless and had a horrified expression plastered on his face. Hasan was concerned, and hastily passed him a bottle of water. Hitesh gulped the drink and sighed.

"Hasan, there is something you must see." He tugged his arm. Hasan picked up his belonging and readily followed him.

There were many students gathered at the notice board in the Science block. Hitesh left him, pointing towards the board. Hasan nodded and made his way through the crowd. The students looked at him with a weird gaze, but he ignored them and stood in front of the board. Speechless and numb. There were photos of him and Tarun taken from, obviously, clever angles to make it appear as though there was something going on between the two.

"No wonder these two are always stuck together like glue in class." Someone from the crowd commented. Hasan clenched his jaw as not only his classmates, but seniors were passing lewd comments at him.

At a distance, Anaisha and Priyank stood watching the commotion. She kept an arm on his shoulder and gave a gentle nudge to him. Priyank nodded and yelled in Hasan's direction,

- "Hey! I didn't know you had this side as well." He taunted. Anaisha let out a loud laugh.

Hasan's ears stood up. He turned around and found, Anaisha and Priyank standing together, leaning against the wall. Just as his gaze met hers, she popped the bubble and began chewing gum again. She smirked at him. Hasan realized it was her doing. Every time, he thought she can't sink any lower, she proves him wrong. He adjusted the sling of his bag and disregarding all the catcalls, he marched towards her. Anaisha straightened, pushing the gum to the side of her mouth.

"What is this disgusting behavior, Miss. Anaisha Singhaniya?"

She tossed her open hair behind and folded her arms, - "Why should I answer you, Mr. Rauf."

Hasan clenched her arm, Priyank was alerted but Anaisha stopped him with her palm. He straightened, keeping a keen eye on Hasan.

"Because it is about me. This is me you are slandering. You are scandalizing me."

"And what about you, slut-shaming me?" She gritted her teeth. For so long, she had kept her anger bottled up. Hasan was taken back as he had forgotten about it but clearly, it was a big deal for her as she remembered and took revenge for that.

"You slandered me in private and I have slandered you in public. So, enjoy." Anaisha freed her hand from his grip and winked at him. She motioned her head to Priyank and two began to walk away but Hasan called them,

"You are wrong, your highness."- He stood next to her and glared at her. Hot angry tears blurred his vision. Even though his throat felt parched, and it hurt, he spoke, - "But your allegations are wrong, but I was right about you."- He eyed her with disgust and then marched away.

With the sudden spotlight on him, Hasan couldn't think straight but in all this, he began searching for Tarun. It wasn't only him whose image was tarnished but an innocent student was also dragged into this.

His search ended in the washroom. A bunch of bullies were laughing and poking fun of him. Tarun was cornered and he was crying profusely. The boys towered over him and throwing taunts at him.

Hasan build up courage inside of him and gulped in a gush of air. He called as he hurried to the bullies. But they were more than pleased to have one more to bully. They hooted puffing up their chests.

"Oh ho! Here unites the Laila Majnu pair." One of them, who appeared to the main bully, mocked.

"Arey, Raghav. Who is Laila among these two and who is Majnu?" Someone else prodded. The other boys burst out laughing. Tarun cowered, bursting into tears. Hasan placed a protective arm around him.

"Hey, cowards! If you have guts, then why are you hounding an innocent boy in a group. Scavengers!" Hasan burst out.

The main guy clenched his fists and sneered at him. He pounced on the petite Hasan, grabbing the collar of his Kurtha.

"You B**s**d!" But before he could slam his fist, Hasan forwarded his hand grabbing his hard fist into his palm. He stared confidently at the harasser. Seeing no fear in his eyes, the guy took a step back. He glanced at his fellow mates and gestured them to come along with them. They all threw a look of disgust at the two and marched away.

"Are you alright!" Hasan held Tarun's shoulder. He flinched his hand away and shook his head.

"Stay away from me. Because of you my name and image are tarnished." He screamed in anger.

Hasan gulped. He wasn't fully wrong, Anaisha wanted to take some twisted revenge on him and dragged innocent Tarun into this. As the two stood alone in the washroom, few boys passing by giggled and spoke in hushed tones. Hasan eyed them from the corner of his eyes and then looked back at Tarun.

He spoke cautiously, - "Listen, Tarun. These bullies, those guys, Anaisha, and her gang. These people feed on our fear. Don't let them affect you. It is tough and—"

"Shut up and let me alone." Tarun interrupted rudely and angrily walked out on Hasan.

Aryaman arrived with his friend Raghavendra Ranawat. The two had been best friends ever since they had taken up the post of being a trustee in St. Xavier college. And that was more than twenty years ago. Now, even their kids Anaisha and Priyank were best of friends.

As they walked towards the finance and office block of the college, a young boy hurried to them. Aryaman was taken aback by the sudden ambush of a student while Raghavendra didn't look too, please. But before he could reprimand the kid, the young lad spoke,

- "Sir, I am Hasan Rauf and there is something I think you need to discuss with the Principal." He said boldly. Aryaman though was slightly impressed by his manner and speech, didn't show it on his face.

"And who are you to tell us, kid?" Raghu scolded him.

"Because of your spoilt children, I and my friend have been humiliated and now the Principal has, unfairly, suspended us for three months." Hasan was unfazed.

"We don't have time to listen to college politics." Raghu impatiently fidgeted with his coat cuffs and tapped his well-polished chocolate brown shoes.

"Sir, you are not understanding. We are falsely being accused and your reputations being tarnished. Tarun's family was called, and they have not taken this lightly. He is talking suicidal." Hasan desperately explained.

Though Raghu was unmoved, Aryaman got serious. He straightened, pulling out his hands from his trouser pockets, - "Do you have any proof of what you say?" He inquired in a serious tone.

Hasan nodded, - "Not proof but witness. I have many Professors and students to stand for us. But just listen to us." He licked his dry lips and kept looking hopefully at Aryaman. 

What will Aryaman do? Hasan has become very confident :) And what is going to be Anaisha's reaction? Too much excited *_* Aren't you guys?

Drop your thoughts in the comments, please *smiles and hugs* and Stay Tuned for the next update, my lovelies :* *lots of love*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.2K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
59.1K 3.6K 36
Book #4 of the Fairytale series. Can be read as a stand-alone. What is time to a man who has loved her for five years. Five long ones and yet maki...
615K 32.7K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.3M 134K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...