When 2 lost souls come togeth...

By Maddawggg78

17 year old Cora Johnson , a black raven haired girl with emerald green eyes who takes no shit from anyone an... More

The characters
Fresh start? I think not
New girl
Lunch
Sunrise
A girls day plus a toddler
Back in new york
Nightmares
Detention
After detention
Meeting ms.johnson
Welcome to the team
Always on my mind
Therapy session 1
Lucas's plan
Beach night
The beach pt 2
Sneaking in my room
Jaxon and bentley
My love theo
First date
Arrested
New orleans
Family
Lost souls
Anouncment
Author note

Mr and mrs mayhem

94 3 0
By Maddawggg78

This chapter is extra long then most because this chapter will be kinda about Cassius past and his parents and just Cassius and Cora making memories.

Cassius POV

Last night after she opened up a little about her past I spent the night again we binge watched all the twilight movies which makes me cringe but for her I'll watch them. So today I decided I'd tell her about my parents after we go out for lunch because her mom wanted to stay for breakfast again.

"Morning faith" I say as I take a seat next to Noah and Cora.

"Hi Noah" I said in like a baby voice which made him laugh.

"Morning Cassius" faith says as she hands me a plate of pancakes.

"Morning sunshine" I say to Cora.

"Morning lover boy" she says with a small soft smile.

She looks so cute when she has bed hair and a morning voice.

"So what's your plans today cora" faith asks as she joins us.

"I don't know I was gonna spend it with Cassius if that is okay mama" she asks.

Faith looks at Cora with a smile.

"Of course it's okay" she replies back.

"Noah stop spitting" Cora says annoyed.

"He's fine cora" I say back making her make an are you sure face.

I just nod in return.

"What do you have planned for Cora then" faith asks.

"I was actually thinking of us watching a movie after this and then I'd take her out for lunch and then take her to this spot so I can tell her some things about me so we can know each other more" I say as I take a bite of pancake.

"Like a date" faith ask.

Cora chokes on her food and gives her mom that "what do you think your doing" look.

"MOM" Cora says.

"What I'm just asking" her mom laughs out.

"Uh no not a date well at least not today but I plan on asking her soon" I say with a smirk.

Did I just see Cora blush!

"Well when you do on planning to come to me so I can help, if that's alright" faith says.

"Of course" I say back.

"Okay how about that movie now" Cora says as she pulls me by my arm.

Damn that actually kinda hurts.

"Cora you got a strong grip" I say as she closes her door.

"Sorry" she says.

"It's fine, you okay" I ask.

"Yeah I am" she says as she gets closer to me.

Uh okay?

"What are you doing" I say in a whisper considering we are face to face right now.

"Nothing" she says with a smirk.

"Well it don't seem like it" I say.

And just like that she smashes her lips to mine

We just stand there making out. I bite the bottom of her lip and she lets out a soft moan.

"Dont do that cora" I say out of breath.

"Why not" she basically moans out.

"Well one your mother and brother are awake downstairs and two because if you don't stop I'll throw you in the bed and take you right now" I say with a whisper.

"That sounds tempting, but how about we save that for out first date" she says with a smirk.

"Your such a tease" I say.

"That's what you get for making my horny the other night" she says back.

"Seriously? This was payback? I completely forgot about that" I say back.

She laughs.

"Yes I had to get you back at some point and I thought of this as we were coming up the stairs actually" she says as she pats next to her.

"Game on, you just started a war cora" I say with a smirk.

"Bet, game on, first one to give into temptation looses" she says.

"Deal , but the date I plan on asking out for doesn't count" I say.

"Oh really? Why ? Are you planning on making love to me" she says then winks at me.

"Oh yeah, lots of it" I say as I sit next to her.

"Whatever mayhem now let's watch this movie so we can go get the day started" she says as she rests her head on my chest.

God I could do this all day if it meant being stuck in the house forever.

2 hours later

"Hey sleepy head ready for lunch" I say as she wakes up from her nap.

"Yeah lemme just take a shower and get ready" she says with a sleepy voice.

"Alright sunshine I'll be here waiting" I say as I grab my phone off the charger.

20 mins later

"Hey can you pass me my phone real quick" she says with a towel around her.

God even with smeared makeup and wet hair she looks beautiful.

"Yeah here" I say handing it to her.

"Thanks" she says as she checks her messages.

"Okay imma get dressed out on mascara and lip gloss and I'm ready" she says with a smile.

"Okay princess" I say with a smile back.

"You give me new nick names like every week , I need to think of some" she says with a laugh.

I chuckle until I notice she just drops her towel.

"What are you doing" I say looking away.

"Calm down mayhem I'm just changing plus it's nothing you haven't seen before , no?" She says with a smirk.

"Yeah I have and it's wonderful sight but you could of warned me" I say.

"Your sweet" she says as she finishes putting on her clothes.

Another 20 mins later.

"Okay let's go" she says has she holds my hand.

God the things this girl is making me feel.

We drove to a small diner called pops on the way there I let Cora be in charge of the music and she was literally playing the most freakiest songs and sang so loud, she has a good voice.

(If u watch riverdale you know lmao)

"Hi welcome to pops diner how many people" a waitress asks.

"Table for 2" Cora says.

"Right this way" she says with a smile.

"Okay here's your menus and I'll be back over to ask for your drinks" she says as she hands us our menus.

"Thanks" I say.

"Okay so, why did you bring me out for lunch today" Cora asks as she folds her hands.

"Because I love spending time with you , and after this I was thinking we go do some things like a fair that's open tonight, we can walk around the town when it's pretty and I open up about my parents" I say.

"Cassius that sounds wonderful but you don't have to tell me you know" she says as she grabs my hands.

"It's okay I want to plus you opened up about something I wanna return by opening up about something" I say as I rub her hands.

"Okay, also after this and before the fair we should get tattoos together" she says with a smile.

"Of course" I say.

I had other plans but while we was driving I saw the fair so I changed things up.

After we ate dinner we got are matching tattoos.

We are now at the Gia rand she is acting like a 6 year old but it's adorable.

"Come on mayhem I wanna go on the bumper cars" she says with a big smile and holding my hand.

"Okay okay" I say with a chuckle.

After the bumper cars we played a few games. I won her the unicorn from despicable me. And she won me a giant panda.

"Cassius" she says with her fake innocent smile.

"No" I say.

"You don't even know what I was gonna ask you dick" she says rolling her eyes.

"Okay then what" I say.

"Photo booth" she says with a big smile.

"Yeah no" I say back.

"Why not" she whines jokingly.

"Because I don't do photo booths" I say as we stop by the photo booth.

"Pleaseeee Cassius after this we can go on whatever you want okay pleaseeee" she begs.

"I like seeing you beg sunshine but no" I say once again.

Why is she smirking, oh my god. No.

"Pretty please Cassius , just couple photos" she whispers as she grabs the back of my neck and kisses it.

I roll my eyes in the back of my head as people walk by.

"There's people around cora" I say trying to hold in my groan and drop my panda.

"Then just say yes mayhem" she says as she returns to sucking my neck.

"Fine yes" I say making her smile big.

"Okay we have 5 seconds to pose" she says all happy.

I love seeing her smile at the smallest things.

The first pose was us just smiling.

The second pose was us just looking at each other with smirks.

Third pose was me kissing her neck as she laughs.

And the final pose was us kissing.

"I love these Cassius , thank you" she says while hugging me.

We hug just for a couple more mins.

"I'm ready, let's head to the Ferris wheel and I'll tell you about my parents" I say in her ear.

"Are you sure your ready" she asks breaking the hug.

"Yes" I say.

And so we held hand in hand and walked over to the Ferris wheel and got up to very top as it stopped.

I can see her watching me as I stare at the ground.

"Take your time" she says resting her head on
my shoulder.

"So you may of heard that they were in a car accident or something else but it's because I tell people they were but really my mother died giving birth to me and my father well he was never around the last time I saw him was like a year ago because he tried saying he Owned the house that my aunt pays for but we got in a fight and he ended up going to jail so yeah but even though I don't know my mother I have pictures and I feel like she would of been amazing and I still miss her" I finally said.

We sat there for couple mins in silence tell she finally said something.

"Cassius your very strong for that and of course you'll miss her because she is your mother you guys will that bond even if she died at giving birth and I believe she would of also been an amazing mother she would be so proud of you and is watching you grow into a very handsome and charming young man , and for your father sorry but he sounds like an ass for leaving you if I was him I'd love to raise you, but your very strong Cassius never forget that" she says with her head still on my shoulder and as she rubs circles on my thumb.

"Thank you Cora" I say kissing her forehead.

"Of course" she says back.

"Do you ever want kids" I blurted out.

"Eventually yes, I want a boy and girl , I just want to have an amazing bond with them" she says with a sigh.

"What about you"  she asks looking up at me as we start moving down.

"Yes I don't know what gender I want but I wanna the father that I never had" I say.

"And you will be , you will be a amazing father one day" she says.

"Cora" I ask.

"Yes" she says as she sits up with the stuff animals.

"Go on a date with me" I ask.

She smiles and says "I'd love to".

I'd say this was a date but it was just us hanging out and now I can't wait to plan a special day for us.

We kiss as we reach the end and I dropped her off at home, I would of stayed again but Jackie said she needed me home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...