One Night Stand (A Bucky Barn...

By TheRavynFire

After a night of heavy drinking Jade wakes up in a strangers room. A stranger that happens to be Bucky Barnes... More

Mr. Metal
Mystery Man
A Fallen Comrade
Stranger Things
Bruce Willis
Cold Showers
Self Defense
A Proper Date
Suppression
Hostage
The Year After
Memory
The Talk
Revenge
The Date
The Date pt. 2
The End
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: When Bucky Met Jade.
Bonus Bonus Chapter: Three Years Later

Throwing Caution to the Wind

4.9K 166 56
By TheRavynFire

A/N: Things get a little... spicy in this Chapter if you catch my drift lol just fair warning.

                                         ***

I had done something to upset her.

I had been far too forward with my "teaching" and now I felt like a jerk. I couldn't resist the opportunity to feel her against me or touch her smooth skin when she was so close to me. Sure, she had almost kissed me earlier, but that didn't mean that I could brush up against her like some horny pubescent boy.

I sat in the chair in the kitchenette, trying and failing to read a book I had found in my go bag, the tension in the shared space between us growing too intense to ignore by the second. I had scared her or made her uncomfortable and she hadn't said a word to me since asking to take a break; had only gone to sit on the bed, looking flushed and uncomfortable and purposefully avoiding my gaze. Nearly an hour had passed since then, the clock showing that it was well into the afternoon.

Glancing up at her over the pages of my book, I took her in. She was laying across the bed on her stomach, her head at the foot of the bed and her feet at the top, a pillow folded and resting under her chest to prop her head up to watch television, her arms folded on it and supporting her head. She had let her curls loose from the towel, and they had dried into a jet black mane around her head, making her even more beautiful if possible. She laughed at something on the television, filling the room with the glorious sound of her laughter, her whole face brightening as she did and I felt my heart flutter in my chest; butterflies swarming eagerly in my stomach.

My god, she's stunning, I thought to myself. The thought of her being scared of me or uncomfortable didn't sit well with me.

Setting my book aside, I rose from the chair, clearing my throat as I did which called her attention to me. "Jade, can we talk?"

She nodded, reaching for the remote and muting the television again, moving to a crossed legged sitting position on the bed, holding her pillow in her lap. She looked worried as I joined her on the bed, sitting on the edge, a safe distance away so that I respected her space.

"Is something wrong, James?" She asked.

I loved hearing her say my name. It used to annoy the hell out of me, which is why I went by Bucky, always associating the use of my first name with the way my mother said it whenever I was in trouble which had always sent an involuntary cringe down my spine; but hearing Jade say it was like music to my ears.

"No, Sugar, not at all," I said, shaking my head, noticing the way her eyes widened a bit at the pet name I called her. They just slipped out, I couldn't help it. "Well, at least I hope not."

Her brow furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"Did I...Did I make you uncomfortable earlier? With the touching and stuff? While I was showing you the self defense moves?" I motioned to the spot where we had been practicing.

"Oh, no," she said quickly, shaking her head, that faint hint of red returning to the tops of her cheeks. Her eyes dropped to her hands, which were playing with the tag on the pillow in her lap. "You didn't make me uncomfortable at all."

I didn't believe her. I must have done something. She had been acting tense and weird since the interaction. "You know you can tell me if I did. I don't want you to be uncomfortable around me or...scared of me."

Her eyes snapped to mine, surprise crossing her features before she was shaking her head and scooting closer to me on the bed. "James, no, I am not scared of you," she said, reaching out and touching the flesh of my arm. "I promise you that. And you didn't make me uncomfortable. I would tell you if you did."

"Well you seemed...put off about me touching you," I said shrugging.

Her eyes went downward again and I heard her swallow. She stopped touching me and there was a noticeable ache at the absence.

"I...uh...I wasn't uncomfortable, okay? I was..." she took a deep breath and looked at me meekly. "I was enjoying you touching me... too much."

I felt myself frown. Enjoying me touching her too much? And then it hit me and I felt my face fall. "Oh. Oh. You were turned on?" I instantly regretted the words the moment they blurted from my lips. Smooth Barnes. Real smooth. Just put her on the spot.

She was completely embarrassed now, unable to look me in the eye and chewing her lip worriedly. I scooted a little closer, almost closing all the space between us, hearing her breath stop all together. I reached out and touched her cheek, which caused her brown eyes to look into mine. The thought that this was a bad idea briefly crossed my mind, thinking about all the damage that I had already done to her life and the trouble that I had caused. But I was saying the words before I could stop myself.

"I think you know by now that I am attracted to you too, Jade," I said softly. "I like you, I thought that went without saying..."

She looked at me at those words, really looked, and I almost felt uncomfortable at how deeply her eyes peered into mine. She took a deep breath and let it out slow.

"I like you too, James."

Without thinking I was leaning in to kiss her, surprised that she met me halfway allowing our lips to meet. In a second the pillow was gone from her lap and she was crawling into mine, settling her thighs around my hips and anchoring her hands to my shoulders. I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around her, hugging her body to mine as I deepened the kiss, my tongue sliding into her mouth and surprising myself at the moan that came from my throat.

"Wait," she said, breaking the kiss and pulling back panting. "Should we- Should we be doing this?"

I licked my lips, trying to force my upstairs brain to think. "I-I don't know," I answered honestly.

She didn't move, only stared into my eyes with a hesitant look on her face before muttering 'screw it' and kissing me again. Her fingers dug into my shoulders, her pelvis pressing down into mine in a desperate search for friction, allowing me to feel the heat radiating at her center. One hand left my shoulder, sliding up the back of my neck and taking a firm hold of my hair at the root sending a shiver right down my spine that had a growl echoing from my throat.

I knew she was worried about the consequences of this and what would happen after, but at the moment I didn't give a damn about any of it. I was desperate to taste her, touch her, bury myself right into her until she was calling my name loud enough for everyone in this motel to know she was mine.

I changed our positions until she was underneath me on the bed, kissing her again and pressing the growing erection in my pants right against her. We both came up for air at the same time, my mouth traveling down the column of her throat as my hands slid up her shirt, pushing it up and over her breasts.

"James," she gasped, when my metal hand slipped past the material of her bra and took a handful of her breast.

There was a flash of worry in my mind that I might hurt her and I hesitated, lifting my mouth from her skin. Though she didn't seem hesitant now she certainly had moments ago and I didn't want her to feel pressured.

"I don't want to pressure you or hurt you, Sugar. So you tell me if I do or if you want me to stop, okay?"

I resumed my tasting of her skin, unable to help myself trailing open mouthed kisses down to her breast and swirling my tongue around her peaked nipple before sucking it into my mouth and revelling at the pleased cry that came from her lips. I realized then she didn't answer me.

"Jade, you didn't answer me," I chided.

"James," she sighed again. I wasn't sure if that was meant to be an answer or a cry for more, but hearing her sigh my name like that sent more blood rushing below and ramped up the urges already rushing through me, making me painfully hard. "I-I..."

My flesh hand slid down her body, under the waistband of her sweats, slipping right between her lips and hearing her gasp beneath me, her hips bucking right up into my hand. I slid my middle finger up and down against her, teasing her entrance with every downward swipe, looking down to see her eyes had closed and her bottom lip caught between her teeth, a mask of pure ecstasy on her face.

Fucking hell, she's beautiful.

"Do you want me to stop?" I repeated needing to know she wanted this as much as I did.

"No," she moaned, shaking her head. "Please."

"Please, what?" I asked, pressing two fingers right into her wet heat, my teeth clenching as her walls gripped them tightly. "What do you want, Sugar?"

"Fuck," she gasped when I withdrew my fingers and slid them back into her, repeating the action until she was arching off the bed again, moaning loudly. "Please don't stop, James."

***

The moment Bucky kissed me my brain short circuited. I'd wanted him to, I really had, especially after hearing him admit that he was attracted to me, that he liked me, not just subtle hints passing back and forth, no allusions to it, just a real declaration from those gorgeous lips of his. It was something that I already knew of course, but knowing from implications and hearing are two different things. And hearing it had only increased the tension between us to an unbearable level and I needed release from it.

I didn't know how far I was willing to go, but I had given up on the "is this a good idea" debate. His mouth was too distracting as was the overwhelming amount of pleasure he was providing with just his touch. I could barely think with his two thick fingers inside of me and his thumb rubbing my clit in sync with those fingers.

"James-," I tried to warn him that I was seconds from completely coming undone, surprised that he could work his magic on me so quickly. "I... I'm gonna...oh god."

"That's right," he urged softly, leaning in to press his full lips against mine once more. "Cum for me. Right now."

I felt a thrill at his command, the orgasm bursting right through me at an intensity that left me breathless and shuddering beneath him. He didn't stop his movements until the throb of the orgasm started to slow and I was left lying there out of breath and wondering just what the hell had happened. He wasted no time, kissing me once more and pulling my sweats down my legs, exposing me to him. I felt a nervous heat touch my skin as he noticed that I wasn't wearing underwear, it was something, along with a bra, that Captain America had neglected to provide when he brought me a change of clothes. I tried to close my legs, feeling embarrassed and vulnerable, and he stopped me from doing so with a hand on each knee. He looked up at me with an arched questioning eyebrow and a half smirk on his face.

"Captain America must have been too embarrassed to get me underwear," I explained with a nervous giggle and shrug.

His smirk widened. "Remind me to thank Steve for that later."

It was during this brief pause in the pleasure torrent that he was providing that I started to doubt things again, just as I had after first kissing him. I knew that there were a million reasons to do this, the fact that he was hot, that I liked him, that I was pretty sure the man was going to absolutely destroy me in the best way. Iris would undoubtedly approve, I could practically hear her cheering for me in my head, but there also were plenty of reasons not to do it.

But I suddenly couldn't seem to think of any of those reasons as I felt one warm hand and a cold metal one slide up the insides of my bare thighs, both leaving fire in their wake sending a shiver right through me. The only thing that I could think was that I wanted the gorgeous super soldier. And I wanted him bad.

And I knew he wanted me just as much from his smoldering gaze and the downright greedy way he was currently trailing wet kisses up my inner thigh. I braced myself for impact, my fingers gripping the sheets beneath me to anchor myself to something, once I realized where he intended to go with that mouth of his. I knew I was in for it, because if he went down on women the way he kissed them, ravenously and just the right amount of tongue in just the right ways, I was about to turn into a mess.

I felt his warm breath first, firing up the sensitive nerves and making my breath stop right in my throat. Cold metal digits ran lightly over my lips before pushing right inside my wet heat. His fingers moved teasingly slow and I felt impatience for more creep through me. He licked a slow stipe over me that had my back arching off the bed before his mouth closed over the sensitive bundle of nerves forcing a cry from my lips. He let out a pleased groan, urged on by my response to increase his efforts. Pleasure sped through me, rolling in waves in time with his fingers pressing in and drawing back out before repeating while his mouth and tongue gave a generous amount of attention to my clit.

I was rapidly back on the edge of orgasm, surprised and impressed at how quickly he could push me there. An orgasm with my ex had been a rare occasion to begin with and Bucky had already managed to make it happen once with just his fingers and was well on his way to making it happen a second time. The orgasms that my ex was able to coax out of me were nothing like the storm that was brewing in my pelvis at Bucky's ministrations, making my toes curl and every nerve in my body spark with pleasure. I could feel it bubbling, waiting for just the right swipe of his tongue over my clit, just one more press forward of his metal digits before it absolutely wrecked me.

"James-mmm...I...I-," I had to warn him that it was too much, too soon after the first one, and too good. And I was in no way prepared. "Please-."

I looked down when I couldn't get the words out, too wrapped up in pleasure to actually form coherent sentences and made the mistake of locking onto those damn blue eyes, pupils wide and lust blown and looking right at me.

And I fell completely apart. The orgasm raged through me, intense and ravaging, touching everything and I heard a sound come from my throat that I'd never heard myself make. I waited for him to stop, knowing that he must have known he completed the task, but he continued with more vigor, dragging me right back to that point that I was at moments before sending another orgasm barreling through me before I could prepare myself, let alone brace for it.

I was a trembling, panting, mewling mess when he sat up with lips wet with evidence of my orgasm and sucked his own metal digits into his mouth, licking them clean with a satisfied groan that had my eyes widening at the sight and my inner walls clenching in desire.

Sweet infant baby Jesus, the man is filthy.

"Are you okay?" He had the audacity to ask, crawling onto the bed and settling beside me, a confident and proud smile on his face.

No. I am not okay. I am nowhere near okay. My heart was still pounding, everything was still tingling and I was certain that if I tried to stand I'd crumple right to the floor. The man had accomplished something no man had ever done before, made me have multiple orgasms just with his mouth and his fingers. I had not been expecting any of this. How the hell can a man from the early 1900's, an era of prudeness and all about men's pleasure, while women were treated as second class walking, baby incubating, sex receptacles be so damn good at going down on women?

"Jade?"

Oh right, he asked me something. I dared to look at him, finding the smirk had left and been replaced with a look of concern. "I'm...good..." I whispered, finally finding my voice and giving a single nod. "Really good."

That proud smirk was back and he leaned in to kiss me again, hard and deep and tasting of me. I threw caution and all my reservations to the wind and matched his kiss, sliding one hand into that long soft hair of his and the other sliding down his stomach to feel him. His metal hand caught my wrist before I reached my destination, making me pull away from his kiss with a frown.

He looked reluctant. "I uh...I don't have anything," he said glancing down at his prominent erection that looked like it was about to rip the denim of his jeans.

I blinked in momentary confusion, waiting for him to elaborate.

"Protection. A.. a condom?" He continued. "I don't have any...here."

Oh. Crap. I guess a condom wasn't a necessary item to pack in your go bag.

"So, as much as I'd love to continue, I think we should pump the brakes," he finished.

I deflated slightly, but was also impressed and more attracted to him than I had been before. Many other man would have been happy to press on, protection or not, after what he had already started. And while I was clean and assumed he was too, I didn't have my birth control pills and hadn't taken one since the day before and as much as I liked the man, could very well- and probably would- fall in love with the man, I was not ready to carry his super soldier babies.

"You're right," I agreed,try to calm my breath and body. "We should definitely pump the brakes."

He nodded again, looking tense before leaning in to kiss me again, as if he couldn't help it, like a moth drawn to the flame. He gripped me tightly, pulling me against him, allowing me to feel all his hard and rather large arousal right against my thigh.

I paused the kiss, looking up at him. "Do you want me to..." I trailed off, raising my eyebrows suggestively as he looked at me in confusion. "You... well you gave me pleasure so I should-." I tried to reach for him again to show him, figuring that since we didn't have a condom the least I could do was return the favor.

When he realized my intention, he stopped me again, cutting me off. "No, Sugar, it's fine. I don't think I could let you do that without wanting too..." he trailed off shaking his head. "I like making you feel good, that's all I needed."

"You're sure?" I asked. I still felt bad about not giving him anything in return.

His voice was strained when he answered. "Yes, as much as I'd like to I don't think I could stop myself from taking you and after the very long, and very thorough, and very unwanted conversation Steve had with me about sex and protection in the modern world," I resisted the urge to laugh. Of course Steve had taken it upon himself to give Bucky 'The Talk'. "I don't want to take that chance and put you through anything...," he paused and considered his next words carefully. "Unplanned."

"You are definitely not a man of these times, James Buchanan Barnes," I said with a smile, shaking my head.

He laughed. "I know, but trust me," he said, his voice low and husky and that darkened gaze returning. "When I get you back to my room at the compound, if you still want to do this, I promise you, you'll happily be screaming my name all night." He accented his last words by pulling me closer, allowing me to feel him again, a tingling heat rushed through me at the contact. "And you'll definitely remember it this time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 97 29
The Avengers hear word of HYDRA having another Super Soldier project. They know they must put it to an end for good this time. When they meet the gir...
118K 3K 50
A young woman leaving an abusive relationship finds herself roommates and friends with The Avengers. My story does NOT follow the MCU. Steve didn't l...
67.3K 1.8K 32
{steve rogers x reader} {bucky x reader} y/n was 16 when she was kidnaped by hydra. years later she is found in an hydra base by the avengers. she is...
8.5K 351 22
This is a Bucky Barnes x OC romance and while it takes ideas from the movies/shows it does not follow the storyline. Story takes place after Endgame...