Forever Jahan βœ”οΈŽ

By LuvYourself_13

Jahanara's world is filled with monstrous silhouettes, looming in the dark around her, ready to harm her. The... More

Author Note
Copyright
Dedication
Chapter 1: Noor
Chapter 2: Time will tell
Chapter 3: Coincidence
Chapter 4: Peace
Chapter 5: Not now, not ever
Chapter 6: Meant to be broken
Chapter 7: Joy & Sadness
Chapter 8 : End of the tale
Chapter 9: Omar
Chapter 10: Prosperity
Chapter 11: Healers
Chapter 12 - Nikkah
ΰΌΊAesthetic'sΰΌ»
Chapter 13: Missing You
Chapter 14: Too in love to let it go
Chapter 15: Clear and Calm
Chapter 16: Memories
Chapter 17: Finally Here
Chapter 18: Sinful
Chapter 19: To die
Chapter 20: I am all yours
Chapter 22: Jaan
Chapter 23: Bullet
Chapter: 24: Family
Chapter 25: Love |End|
Thank you!
Facts about FJ.
10π’Œ 🎊

Chapter 21: Comfort

979 65 11
By LuvYourself_13

Jahanara fastened her hold and sobbed the tears which held enough pain to let it go. Shehraz caressed her head resting his chin on it. His fingers stroked her, rendering comfort. Shehraz was debating whether to speak or just let her vent out. He chose the latter.

The cold breeze blew as shehraz eyes stared at the mist wandering in the atmosphere. The divine mercy of Allah had shone upon the two people which unknowingly were bound to each other.

Jahanara's hiccups were the last thing he heard before softly pulling her as she stood there feeling embarrassed, her dull eyes downcasted as she turned away.

"What's wrong tell me?" He asked cupping her face while rubbing with his thumbs fingertip while tucking the strand around her ear. The thoughts filled her head which brought tears to her eyes as her lips quivered.

"It's okay come here," He urged her and wrapped himself around hers continuing to stay still. She screwed her eyes shut, mesmerized by the sweet rhythm of his heart. Instead, he surprises her by pulling her up as she wraps her legs around his waist.

"Jahan what did you eat last night?" He inquired. She pulled back with a frown on her face and pouted lips wondering why he was asking this. Shehraz was aware of how beautiful she was. But cuteness was just something else.

"I love my back a lot because without it I wouldn't be able to work," He whispered. Jahanara finally understood the joke and glared at him.

"Not funny shehraz," She asserted, resting her face against his chest. The deep laughter shook his chest as he made his way, being careful not to trip going back to the backyard which was rarely used but he needed it today.

Shehraz sat on the chair with a sigh as Jahanara made herself comfortable, her legs dangling on its sides while her forehead pressed against his shoulder. He removed his jacket, placing it on hers. Shehraz did not know how to make her feel better and said every word being cautious.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked knowing that she had to talk this out.

She pulled back, staring right into his soul. He saw the fear invaded in her grey orbs. Shehraz was familiar with it. The fear of losing a loved one. Jahanara's mouth felt dry. She wanted to tell him but couldn't find the proper words to form a sentence.

"Nightmare right?" He said. She nodded, taking his hands in hers squeezing them. It was time to finally tell someone about her tragic life story.

"I-I was a newborn left on a rainy night no one knew about the ones who left me." She began gathering all the chunks of those suppressed memories buried under the happy ones.

With a final exhale she continued. "Got transferred to many orphanages and foster care all were treated the same. Kids were like a chore for them and if they threw a fit it was even worse. I was a very rebellious child." It left a bitter taste on her buds and perked up from their locked hands to see how attentive he listened.

"Got a lot of scolding, was beaten and locked, that's why the nightmares," Shehraz picked their hands placing his warm lips on her cold skin which melted her heart.

"Until I turned 15 and someone adopted me his name was Omar," Jahanara sighed as Shehraz had a knowing look, aware of this person in Jahanara's life.

The worst was still left to be told.

"I was scared, worried and did not trust men but he was not like others. The only look I was aware of is lust in their eyes. But Omar's gave respect and kindness " she brushed the tear and sniffed as Shehraz leaned forward passing his glass of water to her as she gulped it in one go muttering a thank you.

"Omar took me in and treated me like a human. He taught me to read and write. Gave me a spark of hope that life will change. All the pain will be worth it," She paused. "My dream was short-lived he left for a while leaving me back in the hell hole and the owner he tried to rape me,"

Shehraz hands tightened on her not exactly hurting her as his heart thumped against his chest. His blood had started to boil in anger to the point his eyes turned slightly red. Someone laying a hand on his Jahan would have been six feet under the surface.

Jahanara sensed the anger radiating and smiled at his protective self, her thumb and forefinger straightening his brows.

"Frown does not suit your smile," She broke the silence. Instantly his lips curved the type that always took her breath away.

"You just have to say the word," He said worriedly. Jahanara bobbed her head knowing he would go to any lengths for her but all she wanted to do is to forget and move on.

"I escaped and Omar rescued me. No one believed him so he took his father's help who was a police officer himself and managed to press charges that did not last long though." She closed the distance resting her cheek against his chest.

"We were finally going to leave for Canada that night. Omar had gone for last-minute shopping and someone broke into our house. They caught me about to kill me when Omar came saving and died himself. I shot the guy back he was the same one who tried to rape me." Jahanara did not know but her tears had soaked his shirt. She had no clue how she spoke about it.

The lifetime pain she managed to tell had finally been lifted off her fragile shoulders.

Shehraz wrapped his arm around her she sobbed her heart out. Those days may be gone but can never be forgotten.

The scars were the living proof of her battle.

"You saw me instead of him," Shehraz finally understood. Her grey eyes turned almost black from fear the way she roamed her eyes, drinking his appearance as if she blinked Shehraz would disappear.

"Y-yeah," she admitted, hugging him back as her tears rolled off today. He rubbed her back and collected her gorgeous hair keeping them away from interrupting herself.

"It's so painful," she wept at this rate she might just get blind because of crying so much.

"I know baby I am sorry," He whispered.

"You mean so much to me you know that right?" She hiccuped pulling away as she gave a full-blown smile nodding his head rapidly.

"Of course he would not admire this handsome face," He teased with a playful smirk, making her snort at his cheesy line and attempt to flirt. Shehraz passed her his shirt to clean her tears as she willingly accepted it.

"No amount of words can describe the immense pain you went through. I want to let you know. You have me and everyone don't ever think you're alone," Shehraz said in a stern tone, wanting her to understand this.

If solace was a person it sure is Shehraz Ahmad.

A/N: Phew! This chapter was crazy long for me 2000 or the plus is way long! So I chopped it into two like you chop onions Lol! (Personal opinion before I get attacked about it 💀)

Anyways we know what happened to poor Jahan 😭😭😭🤧🤧

300 Reads ya all are crazy and I love you all for glancing at it or reading it like _raidha_ does absolute grateful for your time! Means a lot! <3 <3

Next chap coming in a few!

See ya beautiful people!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 23.6K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
85K 7.5K 52
#1 in the desi medical romance series Her lips were inches from mine and her sweet scent filled the air between us, intoxicating me. I slid my hand d...
84.2K 6.4K 98
β€’β€’|3rd in Arranged Series|β€’β€’ Can be read as a standalone I always find myself getting mesmerized by him. And today is no different. As I come into th...
438K 27K 56
#1 in #muslim 12 Aug, 2021 #4 in #islam 29 May, 2021 #7 in #Allah 4 May, 2021 #8 in spiritual 15,16,17 September 2016 Thanks for stoppi...