Mutants in Riverdale (Riverda...

By Dre0726

When The Shreddar and his Foot Clan come to wreck havocs on the small sleepy town of Riverdale, The Heroes in... More

WELCOME/CONTEXT
Leonardo: The Leader
Donatello: The Brain
Raphael: The Muscle
Michaelangelo: The Heart
CAST/FACE CLAIM
Chapter 1: Long Needed Vacation
Chapter 2: Bump in the Night
Chapter 4: Freaks come out at Night
FAN CHOICE
TRAILER
FAN CHOICE #2
Chapter 5: A Deal with the Devil
Chapter 6: Lurking in the Shadows
Chapter 7: History Lesson
Chapter 8: The Search for a Friend
Chapter 9: Showdown at POP'S
Chapter 10: Making New Friends

Chapter 3: Meeting The Locals

292 8 3
By Dre0726

- - - -RIVERDALE SHERIFF STATION- - - -
        Later that same night, Betty and Jughead are sitting in Sheriff FP Jones office. Betty is still shaken up by the events of what happened, Jughead is trying to act tough, but deep down he was shaken up too. As the couple are sitting together alone. Suddenly FP Jones and Alice Cooper walk into the office.

Alice Cooper: Oh Betty, are you alright? What happened?

Betty: I'm fine Mom, honest.

Alice Cooper: Do you know who did this?

Jughead: Yeah, the Ghoulies.

FP Jones: Damn kids.

Jughead: They've been terrorizing both the north and the Southside for the past month. Dad, deputize me and the rest of the serpents and maybe...

FP Jones: No! Now look I've told you multiple times, boy, that the last thing this town needs is a gang war. I'll handle this, my way alright? End of discussion.

FP than leaves the office in huff, leaving the rest in a state of distraught. Then Betty clenches her purse ,that had the lone Sai that she found after the ruckus.

                - - - - THE FIVE SEASONS- - - -
   At the same time, Ralph and Casey try to sneak back in, when suddenly the lights come back on with Leo, Donnie, Mikey, and April standing with there arms cross.

Mikey: Busted

Ralph: Now, before you guys start chew us out. It's not what it looks like.

April: Really? Because it seems that you two decided to sneak out and bust some head, behind our back.

Ralph: Ok, it's exactly what it looks like.

Casey: Babe, look. I speak for myself, and Ralph, when I say that we're sorry.

April: Ok, but you're sleeping with them tonight.

    April leaves the room, leaving Casey alone with Turles with a long awkward silence between the five.
While all the turtles get ready for bed Ralph checks his pocket, coming to realization that he's missing one of his Sai's. Trying not to alarm the others, he holds his aggression in the inside, and tries his best to forget about it.

            - - - - COOPER/JONES HOUSE- - - -
     Later that night Betty is in her bed, replaying the events that took place earlier today. When she reaches in her purse and pulls out the Sai and examines it. Her investigation brain starts to kick in, wondering where it came from. As she looks down at the Sai, she doesn't notice Jughead walking in.

Jughead: Hey, what you got there?

Betty: After the Ghoulies tried to assault us, I found this on the ground.

   Betty shows Jughead the Sai, which also strikes his curiosity but quickly dismisses.

Jughead: It could've been one of there's. The Ghoulies have always been to known to cary weapons, with them.

Betty: Yeah, weapons like guns and knives but this?

Jughead: Hey relax, ok? The important thing is that we are alive. I'll talk to Sweet Pea and Fangs at school tomorrow, about getting more security at the Halloween party tomorrow. It's going to be alright, trust me.

  Betty then gives Jughead a cute smirk and a nod, reassuring her boyfriend that she trusts him. The two then share a kiss, just before turning off the lights and going to bed. Although Jughead is sound asleep, Betty is still disturbed by the sai.

                    - - - - THE FIVE SEASONS- - - -
  The next morning April and Casey walk into the Turtles room ,who are still asleep, to inform them that they're gonna go out.

April: Morning guys.

   As April sees the Turtles are still fast asleep, she goes to the nearest windows and opens the curtains. This causes the Turtles to groan and scream from the light hitting there faces.

April: Now they're awake.

Ralph: Ugh, what's the deal April.

Donnie: Yeah, I was in the middle of this wonderful dream where I was stranded, alone on a deserted island with no one around.

Mikey: Sounds more like a nightmare.

Donnie: Pfft, maybe to you.

April: Will you guys cool it? Me and Casey are headed to the Sheriff Station.

Leo: For what?

April: To see what more we can get from this apparent crime wave. So ,while we're gone, can you please just stay here and not do anything stupid.

Leo: Don't worry April, you have 50% of our word.

April: Which 50% do I have?

Leo: Don't worry about it. Now get going you crazy kid. Remember, the earlier bird catches the worm.

Leo then practically kicks April and Casey out there room. And as soon as he slams the door, he turns around to other Turtles and gives them a devilish grin.

Leo: So... who's up for some room service.

   He then shows the other three that he's taken April's credit card.

       - - - -RIVERDALE SHERIFF STATION- - - -
   Later that morning April and Casey arrive at local Sheriff station, that's currently in disarray. Local officers are rushing in and out of the station, from one crime getting finished than seconds later moving on to the other one. April and Casey stand at the center of the station, in disbelief.

Casey: Jeez, and I thought the NYPD was a mess.

April: Be nice Casey, I don't think these guys are used to crime at this magnitude.

The two then walk up to the front desk, with a woman who looks exhausted from answering constant 911 calls.

Receptionist: Look if you two have a crime to report, than please wait over there and someone will be with you shortly.

April: Oh no, I'm April O'Neil. I'm a New York Reporter, and I'd like to speak with the Sheriff.

Receptionists: Like I said earlier, you two can wait over there and someone will be with you shortly...

Casey: Yeah that maybe how people do things in Riverdale, but we New Yorkers do things a little differently.

Seconds later, April and Casey rush around the corner to find Sheriff Jones. Meanwhile, Sheriff FP Jones is sitting at his desk with a look of exhaustion on his face. As he's rubbing his eyes, he suddenly hears a knock at the door.

FP: Come in.

The door opens and April and Casey walk in, confusion then morphs into FP face.

FP: Can I help you?

April: Sheriff FP Jones?

FP: Yes, and you two are?

April: I'm April O'Neil, A reporter from the Channel 6 News.

FP: How can I help you Miss O'Neil?

April: Well...

Suddenly, two officers barge into to FP office ready to take April and Casey away.

Officer #1: I'm sorry Sheriff, these two tried to sneak in. Let's go you two.

April: Wait! Sheriff Jones, I want to get the Riverdale story out to the public.

Officer #2: That's enough, let's go!

    As April and Casey are getting pulled out of the Sheriffs Office, FP then stands up and walks toward the two.

FP: You want to get Riverdale's story out there? Well how bout this. Riverdale is town going to hell and no one seems to give a damn about it. After the many murders and deaths that have happened, I'm supposed to think some reporter from New York is gonna make a difference? Well excuse me for being blunt, but this is my town and I'm gonna be the one to take care of things here... you can quote me on that.

    As April stares at the bluntness and world weary coming from FP, he then gives a nod to the other Officers to escort April and Casey out. Later, after Casey and April are thrown out of the station. They walk away with Casey noticing something troubling April.

Casey: Hey, you ok?

April: Hmm? Oh yeah, I'm fine.

Casey: Come on April, I know when you're lying to me. What's wrong.

April: It's just what Sheriff Jones said. I mean look around Casey, this town looks like it's in the middle of the apocalypse and what will one stupid editorial do to fix it?

   Casey notices how troubled April is by this, he then brings her in and gives her comforting hug.

Casey: You can't change the world O'Neil. But, your words can inspire others to do so.

    April than looks up Casey, as he's giving her this pep talk.

Casey[cont.]: Screw that Sheriff, You're April O'Neil. A badass reporter and a badass in general.

    April is almost brought to tears by Casey's words of encouragement. She's at this moment reminded why she fell in love with him.

April: Thanks, hockey head.

Casey: Anytime, red head.

The two then share a passionate kiss, before breaking apart.

Casey: Come on, let's get something to eat.

Casey than put his arm around April, as they head off into getting something to eat.

     - - - - THE FIVE SEASONS- - - -
   Later that evening The Turtles are chilling in there room, Raph and Donnie are playing video games while Mikey is sitting back eating the last slice of pizza. Suddenly Leo barges in the room, startling the three.

Leo: You guys are gonna be so happy that I'm your brother!

Raph: Jesus Leo, what the hell are you talking about?

Leo: Okay so I was in the alley ,checking out the trash cans, when...

Donnie: Ugh, Leo have you been dumpster diving again? I thought we talked about this.

Leo: Never-mind that. But when I was going through the dumpster, I found this!

  He then shows the other three the flyer of tonight's El Royale Halloween Party. Raph, Mikey and Donnie look at the flyer confused, only reading the title.

Donnie: An eye sore of a flyer?

Leo: What? No! There's a costume contest at this Halloween party and do you know what the top prize is? Free Pizza!!!

Suddenly, the other three Turtles eyes begin to go wide when hearing the words "Free" and "Pizza" together.

Mikey: Did you just say the F and the P word in one sentence?!

Leo: You better believe it, baby brother!

Raph: Are you sure about this Leo?

Leo: Relax Raph, you of all people should know the value of not just getting free pizza but winning free pizza. So, you guys in?

   All the Turtles look at each other, making sure they were all of the same mind and if agreement. The four brothers than all nodded in unison, coming to an agreement.

Leo: Alright guys get your faces on, because we got a contest to win!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.8K 29
New York City. A place in which it seems every single story takes place. And who are those people in those stories you ask? Heroes. People with extra...
12 0 6
The legend of Shredder and foot clan turned out to be real but there could be hope. The last hope of defence is young mutant turtle, who's life just...
3.8K 91 21
Leonardo was the leader of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. But soon his world was turned upside down the moment he met aspiring New York University...
2.7K 101 18
Splinter, the rat sensei, senses something amiss in New York City. His disciples, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo have grown apart sin...