Transformers Oneshots (M)

By -RK52-

๐Ÿ”น "๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘ก... More

A/N {Welcome}
Character Guide
Terminology
REQUESTS {CLOSED FOR NOW}
โœ๏ธ A Small Problem (OP) (TFP)
โœ๏ธ If Team Prime Became Animals (TFP)
โœ๏ธ Scenarios: Movie Date (Bots)
First Time Lover (HW) (NSFW)(RB)
โœ๏ธ Scenarios: Movie Date (Cons)
โœ๏ธ Speed Demon (SS)(Bayverse)
โœ๏ธ Just a Scratch (KO)(TFP)
โœ๏ธ Unending Love (OP)(NSFW)(Bayverse)
โœ๏ธ Accidents Happen (R)(TFP)
โœ๏ธ Dance with Me (SM)(TFP)
โœ๏ธ Under His Skin (MT)(TFP)
Lessons and Love (PK)(TFP)
I'm Sorry (OP)(TFP)
Dancing Duo (IH)(Bayverse)
Stubborn Love (UM)(TFP)
โœ๏ธ Drink Up (OP) (Bayverse)
Trust (SW)(TFP)
Always There (CH)(RB)
Relax (UM)(TFP)
Baby Fever (OP)(TFP)
Spitfire (MT)(TFP)
Baby Fever P. 2 (OP)(TFP)
Baby Fever P.3 (OP)(TFP-RiD)
Unexpected Occurance (MT)(TFP)(NSFW)
[Request] Everything I Want (KO)(TFP)(NSFW)
Soft Caresses P. 1 (IH)(Bayverse)
[Request] Unrecognizable (KO)(TFP)
Under Pressure (OP)(Bayverse)
Soft Caresses P. 2 (IH) (Bayverse)(NSFW)
Teach Me (OP)(School AU)(NSFW)
[Request] Childish (HW) (RB)
Take a Breath (ST)(TFP)
Take A Break (UM)(TFP)(NSFW)
Scenarios: Purring (Autobots)
Heated (HW)(RB)(NSFW)
[Request] Adopted (OP) (TFP)
Stress Relief (OP)(TFP)(NSFW)
Seeking Love (MT)(TFP)(NSFW)
If The Autobots Were Forced Into Halloween (TFP)
If The Decepticons Met Spooky Season (TFP)
[Request] Scenarios: First Dates & Kisses (TFP Bots)(P.1)
Reunited (R)(TFP) (NSFW)
If The Bots Met Festive Parties (TFP)
If The Cons Met Gift-Giving (TFP)
If There Was Winter Secrets (Bayverse)
A Day For Us (OP) (TFP) (NSFW)
Love Fit For A Queen (MT)(TFP) (NSFW)
If The Bots Met The Season Of Love (TFP)
If The Cons Learned Romance (TFP)
[Request] Scenarios: First Dates & Kisses (TFP Bots)(P.2)
[Request] Scenarios: First Dates & Kisses (TFP Cons)(P.3)
Forever Young (OP)(TFP)
Sweet Love (SM)(TFP)(NSFW)
Lost... (UM)(TFP)(P.1)
[Request] Serve & Protect (PK)(TFP)
Scenarios: Purring (Decepticons)
[Request] Uninvited (QT)(Bayverse)
Light In The Dark (KO)(TFP)
[Request] Forever & Always (KO)
[Request] Soft Caresses P.3 (IH)(Bayverse) (NSFW)
Rodeo Clown (OP)(Cowboy AU)(NSFW)
[Request] Baby Bot Daycare (PW)(TFA)
[Request] Sharpened Skills (WJ)(TFP)

One Year Ago (OP)(Bayverse) (NSFW)

2.3K 29 461
By -RK52-

Optimus x Human!Reader
⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️

This oneshot is in celebration of my first anniversary of posting this book, with none other than my boo —Optimus. There will be a smut scene but it isn't the focus, I'll put asterisks (*) before it if you'd like to skip it.

Current A/N: My finger slipped...
-oops? Welp! Here it is guys!!!! The long awaited special. Just another warning, this thing is a little over 16,000 words including the non story bits and I hope y'all enjoy it!!!

There are more notes at the end that you don't have to read but I'd appreciate it if you guys did : ). Also, this is honestly super self-indulgent. Heh- I'm not sorry-

——————
"And as far as moments go, this is one we'll never forget"
——————

I hummed as I grabbed my phone from its charger on the nightstand, yawning softly. My eyes scanned over the notifications that popped up on the lock screen, seeing a couple of email notifications, a missed call from my mom, a reminder from my calendar, and finally, a couple of texts from my one and only —Optimus. A smile crept onto my face at the reminder of being lucky enough to have the spark of the Autobot leader, especially considering how long we had been together so far.

I clicked his messages, my phone opening the messaging app to his contact so I could read what he sent.

'I apologize for not being there when you wake, I was needed at the base. I love you sweetspark and I will be home later.' -8:25 am
'I have prepared you breakfast in the freezer, you simply need to microwave it. I also set out something for dinner tonight, do not wait for me to eat as I do not know when I will be home.'
-8:30 am

I sighed dreamily at the texts, shaking my head. I had no clue how I was so lucky to have this mech, especially considering how well he treated me. A glance backward confirmed he wasn't here —not that I needed it— with the sheets on his side slightly rumpled and his spot was cold when I placed my hand on it. My phone clock said it was ten in the morning, so he'd been gone for a little while.

My attention went to my reminder, giddiness sparking in me when I saw that in three days was mine and Optimus' first anniversary. Just three, short months ago he was moving in with me —having previously been simply living at the base. I already knew what I wanted to do with him so that we could have some treats on that day, bake and decorate some cupcakes. We can bake them the day before and decorate them the day of as something to do to spend time together. I had a feeling he was gonna spend some overtime at the base to earn our anniversary day off, something I both loved and hated.

I hoped we could do the whole process together, bake them the day before and let them cool overnight and such to ensure the frosting would set. Yeah, that sounded good. And then I could also treat my parents to some cupcakes as well.

I didn't know what Optimus had planned, if anything, but as long as I got to spend the day with him it was enough.

I quickly called my mom while I woke up, getting up from the bed to open the curtains and such while I headed downstairs.

———

I hummed as I looked through my cookbook, waiting for my water to boil so that I could start on salmon. I already had a salad made up —we always made way extra so that it was one less thing to do— and salmon didn't take long to cook. So, I decided to try and see if I could gather what cupcake flavors I wanted, the icing, and then also dinner because I didn't really want to go out for dinner on our anniversary. Most would say otherwise, but I preferred just staying in and enjoying the little things with Optimus. He didn't care much, whatever made me happy made him happy.

Speaking of the mech, it was about eight at night and he wasn't here yet —which proved my theory correct.

I hummed, writing a couple of flavors of cupcake down on my notepad. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't hear the front door open or the heavy steps of my love approaching. I suddenly felt arms wrap around me, large hands flattening against my stomach. I yelped, jumping and whirling around only to see Optimus raise his hands in defense while I clutched at my chest. "Don't do that! What if I had smacked you huh?" I huffed, gulping down air.

"I apologize, love, I thought you heard me approach." Optimus frowned, deep blue eyes filled with remorse. I huffed, relaxing as he took a half step forward and hugged me. I snaked my arms around him, resting my head on his chest as I felt him press a kiss to my hair. "What has you so deep in thought?" He rumbled softly.

I sighed, tilting my head up so my chin was somewhat against his chest while I smiled up at him. He blinked down at me, a smile threatening his lips. "In just a couple short days, it will make a whole year that we've been together." My smile grew, Optimus taking a moment to process it before his arms tightened around me. I pressed my cheek against his chest again as one of his large hands came up to the side of my head, feeling him bury his face into my hair.

"I may have only met you a couple of short years ago, but I feel like I have known you my whole onlining, and I do not wish to remember a time without you in it." He mumbled softly and tears pricked my eyes.

"You're supposed to save the sappiness for our anniversary." I sniffled, hearing him chuckle softly in return as he let me step back. I pushed myself to my toes, pecking his lips while I slid my hands into his soft hair.

He shook his head at me, the smile finally taking full form on his lips while his hands gently stroked my sides. We stared into each other's eyes until his head jerked up, eyes scanning the kitchen in alarm before landing on the pot of water. "I believe you may wish to make use of what water is left in the pot." He mused, said pot boiling furiously.

"Ah fuck!" I cursed, stepping out of his arms to put the pasta in the water. I turned the water down a little before turning the burner on for the frying pan.

I heard my boyfriend chuckle as he leaned against the island where I had been, glancing back to see him looking over my notes. "Red Velvet with coconut cream cheese frosting, chocolate with lavender icing, vanilla with lemon frosting- love how many cupcakes are we making?" He perked a brow and I giggled, turning back to my pan that I just buttered and placed the salmon in.

"Well, honey bear, when I bake I normally send some off to my parents. Besides, I like variety. I was thinking eight of each. But I was just compiling mixes to see what ones you liked best. I want three different cupcakes though." I explained, smiling at the fact he implied the both of us would be baking together. I smiled more when I felt familiar arms wrap around me again, Optimus laying his chin on my shoulder as we started to sway slightly. He hummed, gently kissing up my neck to my cheek while he exhaled softly. "Long day?" I glanced at him, seeing the fatigue start to enter his gaze as his eyes dulled.

He hummed, nodding before standing to check the pasta and drain it. He kept some of the water, setting it on the burner before grabbing the Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, and butter to toss in with it. "The away team returned today from their mission and we had to debrief them before I had to follow up with General Morshower and Director Galloway and— Sweetspark it was a lot." He sighed and I frowned, checking the salmon before taking it off the heat so that I could hug him.

"Hey, you don't have to talk about it ok? I'm just glad to have you home." I soothed, sighing. I felt so bad for him.

"As am I, to be home with you." He replied softly, exhaling softly as I slipped my fingers between two buttons on his shirt to gently caress and scratch at the skin of his abdomen and muscled build. I heard him purr softly, moving a hand to gratefully rub my arm before finishing the pasta off. "After dinner, I will look through what you have put together so that we know what we are baking." He hummed and I nodded, kissing between his shoulder blades before I backed away.

"Do we need to bake the cake as well or are we gonna buy one?" I tilted my head, letting Optimus put the pasta on our plates before passing it to me for the salmon.

I set the salmon on the plates before heading over to the table where I set our plates down with Optimus following behind with our bowls of salad. He hummed, tilting his head at me as his deep blue orbs stared lovingly into my own eyes. "Do we need one? Are the cupcakes not enough?" He asked and I paused, blushing faintly —I hated how nervous I could get around him still.

"No, I guess we don't. Cupcakes and dinner then. And whatever else you want to do." I nodded, slowly sliding my hands up his biceps to his shoulders to tangle one into the hair on the nape of his neck.

I exhaled as his hands rested on my waist, soft purrs rumbling from his chest as he slowly dipped down and kissed me tenderly and lovingly. I melted against him, hands moving to his itchy jaw from his five o'clock shadow. He tried to keep it at a length that didn't bother me, using moisturizer and such to try and soften the coarse hairs, but I didn't care. He looked handsome with the stubble and I could deal with a slight scratch or two. "I love you more than I can ever convey." He mumbled against my lips, inhaling my exhales as I smiled.

"I love you too my Prime." I whispered, slowly opening my eyes to meet his half-lidded ones. "The foods getting cold." I added quietly, giggling faintly. I didn't want to ruin the mood but I mean, food. He huffed and rolled his eyes with a small smile, shaking his head as he stole another kiss before stepping back from me.

"You are absolutely terrible." He mused, only making me giggle again as we both took our seats to eat dinner together. At some point we laced our free hands together over the small table, each of us occasionally brushing our fingertips or thumb over the other's hand.

I was finishing up my salad, settling another forkful into my mouth as I lifted my head to look at Optimus only to see him staring at me. I sheepishly smiled, swallowing my bite once I'd chewed it, squeezing his hand. "Whatcha doin'?" I teased, seeing his eyes get glossy for a moment as he exhaled.

"Admiring the most radiant and amazing human being and mate I could ever ask for." He replied, making me blush and duck my head in embarrassment. I whined as he chuckled, slowly releasing my hand as he stood and gathered the dishes once I had finished. I stood, cleaning off the table before heading into the living room where I fixed the pillows and pulled the blanket off the back to set on the coffee table. I turned the TV on, switching onto a movie as Optimus returned with a bottle of sparkling water for me and a normal one for him. We had the tendency to share drinks, but I loved my sparkling water, and Optimus, well, it wasn't his first choice.

"Thank you, babe." I smiled up at him, quickly taking a drink while I sat on the sofa. Optimus perked a brow at me but I only giggled, laying on my side against the back of the couch as I patted the space in front of me. We always cuddled in one way or another after dinner, enjoying TV until one of us dozed off. On nights he had a rough day I normally laid behind him to play with his hair and help relax him —which he both loved and hated. He preferred to take care of me and be the big spoon, but it was times like these that I insisted on taking care of him. "Come on, you know you love it every time." I cooed, watching him huff but slowly get onto the sofa with me as we laid against the pillows. He grabbed the blanket and I helped him cover us while I wrapped one arm over his shoulder onto his chest while my free arm was loose to roll through his dark but soft locks of hair.

I smiled as he twinned a hand with the one on his chest, purring softly as my nails gently scratched over his scalp. I could feel his body lose some of its rigidity while he sulked back into me and the sofa. "We can discuss baking tomorrow, I will try to be home early so that we can get the cupcakes made tomorrow. We can decorate and package them up the day after so that we can enjoy them the day of our anniversary." Optimus mumbled tiredly and I nodded, kissing the top of his head.

"Or, we can plan everything out tomorrow, bake the day after and decorate the day of how about that?" I hummed, feeling him nod before I quieted and simply watched the television as Optimus ultimately dozed off in my hold.

———

Sunlight streamed in through the window, shading the room with its bright glow. My eyes were barely open, slow content breaths leaving my nose as I nestled into the bed of blankets above me. It didn't take long for me to recognize the weight around my waist and a body pressed against mine. I smiled sheepishly, turning my head until I caught sight of the most handsome man I'd ever met or seen. I was surprised he wasn't at base, it was later in the morning and normally he was gone already.

I carefully rolled over to face him, smiling softly as I reached out and gently brushed my fingers over his bangs that had fallen into his face. My fingertips trailed over his jaw, eyes taking him in.

After he'd crashed last night I let him rest until the end of the movie before I woke him up to head up to bed. Some nights I'd have just fallen asleep on the couch with him, it was really up to the other what to do. But, a bed was more comfortable and he'd had a stressful day.

I smiled more as I felt his hand twitch before he lazily rubbed my side, hand sliding under my shirt to rub at my skin. His hand pressed to my lower back, hugging me close as I tucked my head under his chin and pressed my ear over where his spark was. I felt his head rest on mine, a long breath leaving him.

"Why aren't you at base?" I murmured, breaking the silence as I took up drawing shapes onto his chest through his shirt.

"I was ordered to spend the next few days here. If something needs my attention I will be contacted." He rumbled softly in reply, voice laden with sleep. I smiled faintly, kissing over his collarbone. Sometimes I really loved Ratchet. He may not have been the best in understanding humans and human culture, but ever since Optimus and I had gotten together he's ensured I've not gone too long without him. I knew the medic forced Optimus to take a break many a time but Optimus himself confessed that Ratchet monitors him more than usual to ensure he spends enough time with me. Ironhide helped too, it was nice.

It wasn't long before I sensed Optimus drift back off to sleep and I smiled, gently prying myself away. I kissed his forehead, tugging the blankets up before grabbing my phone and carefully heading out and downstairs to the kitchen. Normally he was the one to take care of breakfast and whatnot, but I wanted to treat him. He deserved the rest anyway.

———

"Ok, so. We have our cupcakes thought out, right?" I hummed, sitting on the counter while Optimus looked over our designs. It was the day before our anniversary and it was time to bake the cupcakes so they could cool and whatnot for tomorrow when we decorated.

"Yes. A red velvet cupcake with coconut cream cheese frosting. An orange-flavored cupcake with vanilla buttercream and orange sprinkles. Finally, a chocolate cupcake with a chocolate ganache center and vanilla buttercream frosting with chocolate flakes on top." Optimus recited and I smiled, nodding. He smiled up at me, making my heart flutter as I jumped down and grabbed everything we'd need.

I grabbed the baking ingredients, deciding to also make the frosting and such today so that tomorrow all we had to worry about was decorating. I also grabbed cupcake liners in three different colors. For the red velvet cupcakes, I was going to use silver liners; for the orange cupcakes, gold metallic liners; and finally for the chocolate cupcakes, a rose gold metallic liner. Optimus had grabbed the cupcake baking tins, our mixer, and other utensils we'd need. The measuring cups were on rings that he grabbed along with a few large bowls and some plastic containers to house the frosting in for tomorrow.

"Alright love, do you wanna work on the batter or the frostings?" I faced him just as he placed the mixer on the island and plugged it in. He blinked at me, grabbing the recipe book to look over the recipes while I chuckled —he was adorable.

He hummed, grabbing the laminated copies for the batter from the folder within the book before setting the book down beside me. "This seems much less complicated. I believe I will have better success with mixing the batters." He quirked a smile at me while I rolled my eyes with a grin.

"The leader of an army of a highly advanced technological society and beings, scared of frosting recipes." I teased, hearing him growl softly with narrowed eyes. I stuck my tongue out at him while he shook his head. "Alright well, take what you need for the cupcakes and I'll get the hand mixer." I hummed, the both of us slowly jumping into the baking process. In the meantime, I put on my playlist to fill the comfortable silence.

3rd POV

The happy couple went to work on mixing up the necessary parts for their cupcakes, occasional banter floating through the air. (Y/n) sang along with the songs she knew, Optimus humming along softly while taking a few moments to occasionally just, admire her. In his life, he'd never met a femme of any sort as beautiful or strong as the one he called his mate. She may not have been a soldier, she may have simply been a stranger a little over two years ago, but to him, she was stronger than anyone he knew. He liked to thank fate for bringing them together, something his kind believed in.

Optimus quickly palmed his right side pants pocket, smiling to himself when he felt the small object hidden in there. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect, and he had just the idea to ensure he didn't mess it up. But, for now, he had batter to mix and taste to ensure it was right, along with a mate to enjoy the company of.

"How many cupcakes are we sending to your parental units?" Optimus queried, mere curiosity sparking in his mind.

(Y/n) smiled, casting a glance over her shoulder at him. "Four of each, mom absolutely loves sweets so I want to ensure dad can have at least one with some leftover for whoever wants them. And then we can have two of each." She explained, eager to be spending this time with him.

It wasn't very long before the first batch of batter had been mixed. Optimus knew red velvet was (y/n)'s favorite so he settled on that one to "sabotage" as a marker. He set the liners in the tins, ensuring to "accidentally" place a rose gold one in one of the dimples. He quickly tasted the batter, ensuring it was good before filling the liners enough that it would be a waste not to just embrace the mistake.

"Oh! I forgot to have you check and ensure this tasted alright." Optimus feigned an apologetic stance, turning as his mate did the same.

"Optimus, this isn't our first time baking together. I trust you. But, to put your spark at ease..." She giggled, dipping a pinky into the batter before pressing it to her tongue. "It's perfect! Oh- Optimus... you put the wrong liner in that one." She huffed softly, not really upset over it but she had a plan.

"Ah, I apologize love. It must have gotten mixed up with the silver ones. Please forgive me. At least it is only one and can be kept with us." He smiled sheepishly, (y/n) sighing and nodding.

"Just, be careful ok? I want these to be perfect." She advised, getting a nod and a quick peck from her boyfriend and mate. When she turned, Optimus let out a silent breath of relief before filling the liners to the appropriate line. He glanced behind him to ensure (y/n) was occupied before reaching into his pocket to pull out the small diamond ring. It was silver with two bands that crossed over each other near the raised gems. Rubies and diamonds were encrusted into the bands, a nice diamond in the raised center with two rubies on either side also raised but smaller than the diamond. It was gorgeous and Optimus really hoped this worked out alright.

After checking once again, he gently placed the ring into the batter of the cupcake with the wrong colored liner. He pressed it in slightly, enough to hide it before smiling softly to himself. There was no one else he wanted to be with, nor anyone else he could see himself with. Only (y/n).

———

Y/n POV

"Sweetspark..." A gentle voice broke through my slumber, a hand gently urging me awake. I groaned, burrowing further into the blankets. A deep chuckle resounded around me, more cooing leaving the person. I huffed, fluttering my eyes open to catch sight of multiple colors before my eyes focused. "There she is..." I heard Optimus murmur softly, his face entering my vision as he knelt beside the bed.

I smiled softly, reaching out to slide my fingers through his hair as he purred. "Morning handsome." I yawned, drawing my hand back to me as I stretched.

"Good morning my love. I got these for you." He replied, the colors making themselves known as a bouquet of flowers. Daisies, pink roses, white and pink carnations, and larkspurs were wrapped in a pastel yellow plastic with a white ribbon tied into a bow around it all.

I sat up, in utter awe at the beauty presented before me. "Oh... Optimus.." I raised a hand to my mouth, leaning forward to inhale their sweet scent. "They're beautiful." I whispered, tears forming as he stood and gently passed them to me. I held them in my lap, reaching my hand up to cup his cheek before tugging him down to me in a sweet, tender kiss.

"Happy one-year anniversary my love." He whispered when we broke apart, a small smile dancing across his lips as he stood and gently tugged me up to my feet. "I made breakfast for you, us." He hummed, making me smile as I got to my feet. My heart swelled with love for this amazing mech, rubbing his bicep gently before I buried my face in his chest in a hug. One of his hands splayed against my back, the other sliding into my hair against my head as his nose buried itself into my hair. "The food's getting cold." He whispered, an amused tone to his voice as I gave a weak laugh due to the building up of emotion.

"I love you Optimus. I-I love you... so much. You don't even know." I choked out, tears falling onto his light blue button-up. He pulled back from me, bending down while tilting my head to look at him as he gave me a sympathetic look.

"Oh love, sweetspark, do not cry. I am here, with you. I'm not going anywhere, I promise." He soothed, making me nod. "I love you too much to leave or lose you, you are my absolute everything and that will never change." I smiled weakly, meeting his own emotional smile as he smoothed my hair. "Come now, there is much to do today. I was hoping we could catch an early movie before coming home to ice those cupcakes. Maybe go out and do something if time allows before having dinner. Is that agreeable to you?" His voice was tender, soft while his eyes never strayed from mine.

"Sounds perfect." I murmured lowly, wiping my tears as he nodded and kissed my forehead. I secured my flowers in one arm before accepting his hand and letting him lead me downstairs and into the kitchen. On the bar were chocolate chip pancakes in the shape of hearts, scrambled eggs, bacon, and a fresh pot of coffee.

Optimus urged me into one of the chairs at the breakfast bar, entering the kitchen to put the flowers into a vase of water before he made up our plates and slid them into our spots. He'd dusted powdered sugar over the pancakes with butter melting on top and syrup drizzled over it. He then made our coffees before sitting beside me so we could both eat breakfast.

———

I was bouncing on the balls of my feet, smiling like an utter idiot as Optimus twirled me randomly. I was in a white sundress that had small roses on it, my hair was down and curled slightly with small strap-on heels laced onto my feet. Optimus was in what he was this morning, light blue button-up, dark blue jeans, and his typical black boots. We were walking through the mall, deciding to spend our early afternoon out so that when we got home, we'd ice the cupcakes, make dinner, eat and then spend the night out.

Optimus tugged me in the direction of the AMC theater in the mall, our hands laced together as we navigated the rope. I hummed, looking over what was in and seeing one of the movies was a Disney one; 'Luca'. I had remembered seeing a few previews for it and it looked cute, as most Disney movies were. "Do you wish to see that?" Optimus murmured, apparently catching my gaze as I glanced up at him and shrugged.

"Up to you babe, it doesn't matter to me." I smiled, watching him smile as well before kissing the back of my hand. We stepped up to the counter where Optimus quickly paid for two tickets and we entered the theater. "Popcorn. We. Need. Popcorn." I grinned, boyfriend chuckling as we got in line. I squeezed his hand before slowly snaking my arms around him, sighing softly in content while I burrowed my face into his chest. "I love you." I whispered, feeling his hands rub up and down along my back.

"I love you as well darling." Optimus replied softly, dropping a kiss to my head. I hummed, simply basking in the love between us until we made it up to the order desk where we got a large bucket of popcorn, a thing of M&Ms, and two large sodas. I instantly took the popcorn to the butter station while Optimus got our drinks, soaking our popcorn in the butter. I loved movie theater butter so much. "I believe that is enough love." I heard a chuckle from behind me as I finished, carefully mixing everything while smiling sheepishly at my mate.

He dumped the M&Ms on the top, mixing it before we made our way to our seats.

———

I hummed, tongue sticking out slightly as I held a piping bag in my hands. Optimus was helping out by scooping frosting into the piping bags with the appropriate tips, setting them beside each cupcake type. Once I'd started to finish cupcakes, he started with the finishing touches. There was soft music playing in the background, dinner thawing.

After we'd watched the movie (and I'd consequently bawled) Optimus and I grabbed a quick lunch before coming home. "So what's on the agenda tonight Mr. Romantic?" I glanced over at my mate, setting another red velvet cupcake on the tray beside me while Optimus boxed four and got out the three-tier cupcake tree. The top held three, the middle layer held four and the bottom held five. It was a light grey colored circular stand with some LED lights I'd stuck under the lip to light it up. I also had a couple of strings of fairy lights I liked to drape around it for a different vibe depending on the occasion.

"Once this steak is finished thawing, I will make dinner and help where I can if you need it so that we can have dinner shortly after the cupcakes are finished. I was thinking that after dinner we could check out that indoor, glow-in-the-dark mini-golf place down the street and maybe check out some of the shops on the square. It all depends on you sweetspark." Optimus hummed, stepping towards the stove to check on the steak. "Ah, it's ready to be cooked." He commented and I glanced back while placing the last red velvet cupcake on the rectangular serving platter.

"Go ahead and start on that, I know it's more complicated. I got this baby." I assured, setting the piping bag down to clean the frosting from my fingers with my tongue before washing my hands. When I turned, Optimus stood at my workstation smiling at me. Before I could react, he pressed a dollop of frosting on my nose and stole a quick kiss while I squeaked.

"If you insist love." He hummed, making me nod and quickly wipe some frosting from the piping bag to smear over his nose. He made a small sound of protest, pouting as he wiping the frosting from his nose.

I only giggled, doing the same before finishing organizing the cupcakes. I dotted our four around the tree, smiling before closing up the first box and writing the flavor on the card stock. I set the box on the table out of the way before returning to continue decorating. I smiled and took pleasure in the sound of searing meat, Optimus humming softly as he cooked. I couldn't help but feel my heart do flips at the palpable love between us, boyfriend letting out happy chirps as things worked out.

I squealed as his humming suddenly got closer, our song coming on as his arms slid around me. I giggled, smiling brightly as I carefully set my piping bag down and turned in his arms. He glanced over at the frying pan, ensuring we were alright before leading me out of the kitchen space a little. He gripped one of my hands and held it up beside us while I slid my free hand up to his shoulder. His other hand splayed against the small of my back, the both of us singing softly while slow dancing. I gave a small laugh as he spun me out before I gently twirled back to him and moved both of my hands around his neck.

I took in a deep breath as his forehead pressed against mine, making me close my eyes as we did a small little two-step. "(Y/n)..." Optimus murmured gently, gently lifting his head as he cupped my cheek. I blinked my eyes open, meeting his serious but love-filled gaze. "When I first met you, I was amazed that they'd have someone so fragile and timid work alongside my medic to help keep us in peak condition. It didn't take long for me to realize that you may have been timid, but you were far from fragile. You are the strongest femme I have ever had the privilege to meet and I am so entirely grateful you were chosen to be with us." He smiled softly, tears welling in my eyes as I slid my hands onto his cheeks.

"It helps that I was already a military mechanic... but, is that why you were so adamant about getting to know me in your holoform?" I asked softly, brushing his bangs from his face while he nodded.

"I could not bear the thought of losing you. I thought you could never love one who was not human and I was willing to do whatever it took to be with you." He breathed, making me frown.

"Well, Optimus. I love you. Your personality, the way you care for everyone before yourself. The way you hold yourself, the world crumbling around you but you refuse to give up. You fight for what you believe in, protect those you love, sacrifice everything if it means someone else doesn't have to. I've always admired you. Sure, your holoform is super fucking attractive, but nothing is more attractive than who you are." I smiled, eyes not straying from his as a few tears fell into my hands. "I said it the day you were forced to reveal yourself and I'll say it again, 'I don't care that you're not human. You can't help who you love, and I love you.'"

I was humming while checking over Optimus' basic systems that were too small for Ratchet to get to. It was very stressful, knowing I was prodding at a sentient being, but the Prime was patient and didn't make a sound as I ran diagnostics. I was currently propped on the edge of his hood, foot braced against the fender while his hood was up to reveal his engine. I had a scanner in my hand, a wrench in the other as a wire connected my device to a chip they all had near their engine core with data loaded into it.

"Hello (y/n)..." A familiar voice rumbled, making me jump with a yelp as my foot slipped. I caught myself with the metal rod to the side mirror, managing to quickly slide a foot onto the top step while pushing my other foot on the side of the fender. I was trying to not pull the cord that was hooked between my device and Optimus, knowing that would probably hurt.

I growled softly, scowling as I turned my gaze onto the familiar male. I smiled on the inside though, the man never failing to make my heart flutter. He was 6'4", muscular but lean. His hair was dark brown and in a bit of a longer cropped cut, eyes a nice medium blue hue. His skin was lightly tanned, perfect. "Ryan..." I growled, watching his lips quirk. "If this cable gets pulled, you're the one that's gonna face a pained Prime." I huffed, pursing my lips.

"I had faith in you." He grinned while I rolled my eyes. My foot on the fender slipped, making me squeal and fall until arms caught me. For a moment...

My tumble caused the wire to jerk out of the semi's systems and suddenly I was meeting concrete as metal slammed together and the sound of transformations echoed. I muttered curses, slowly pushing myself up as I glanced around to see Orion was nowhere to be seen and Optimus was crouched beside me. I accepted the digit close to me, pulling myself up while I rubbed my head. "Sorry..." I mumbled, glancing up as the mech shook his helm.

"All is forgiven. My form is not the easiest to navigate." He rumbled while I hummed.

"So.. Wanna explain the sudden disappearance of a certain soldier?" I questioned, perking my eyebrow. His was the only holoform I'd yet to see, except that I had and he hadn't introduced himself with it. Not with me anyway. Optimus sat frozen while I stood and crossed my arm.

"I-..."

"I know it was you Optimus... I have since about the third time you used it around me. A.) Your voice is unique. B.) Your holoform was the only one I'd not seen or met. It wasn't hard to put together." I hummed, watching his optics widen before he gazed away. His features betrayed his panic while I sighed and rubbed his servo. "I think it's cute... if it made you feel better about being with me, I was willing to accept it. I just hoped you wouldn't keep the secret too long. You wanna know why? Because, Optimus, I love you. I want you to trust me." I murmured, rubbing the metal under my hand.

"I was frightened about an interspecies relationship and did not wish to lose you as a friend... you mean far too much to me." He rumbled softly.

I smiled, kissing his servo before walking to be back in his line of sight. "I don't care that you're not human. You can't help who you love and I... I love you. All of you Optimus Prime. I love your form, your decals... but most of all I love who you are. Your personality."

Optimus was tearing up, eyes focused away from me before they closed and he let out a slow breath. "Every cycle, you give me another reason to fall deeper in love with you. I do not wish to go back to a time without you in it." His voice trembled, more tears falling down his cheeks as I frowned. We both knew nothing was forever, but the things we couldn't control were pushed aside. If we couldn't control them, there was no need to get anxious. Whatever happened... happened. I hated to think about the day I'd leave him, which is why we chose to live in the moment with each other.

But I wasn't going to remind him of that, not when I was in my mid-20s. We still had a lifetime together. "I'm always with you, no matter what." I whispered, standing on my toes as I cradled his head and kissed his forehead. He sighed, nodding before opening his eyes again. "Come on, chin up love. This is to us." I smiled a little, seeing him give a shaky nod. "I think the steak might be burning." I whispered, shifting attention as Optimus shook his head and glanced behind him.

"Yes... I believe we do have things to do." He hummed, looking back down at me before bringing our lips together. I sighed softly, purring while our lips danced together. I was out of breath when he broke away, tension between us that was always there in moments like this. But Optimus was a gentleman and I preferred to wait until the wedding night. Something so special needed to be done right, and with the perfect person in my opinion. Optimus felt similarly, something we had in common.

I would be lying if I said I hadn't started thinking about a wedding, marrying him. No one had ever made me feel like he does, and I knew no one would. Every second with him was like an eternity in paradise. Sure, we had our fights, but neither of us were willing to give up so easily. I truly believed he was my other half. I truly believed... he was the one. No, I knew he was the one. When I imagined my future, he was there. He was at my side. Kids, married... happy.

If I wasn't absolutely terrified, I would've thought about proposing. But, I didn't think they had marriage in their culture. I didn't know what would be the equivalent for us and I didn't want to force my human culture on him. But, I hoped that we wouldn't go too long before finalizing our relationship. I wanted a family with him. But, one day at a time. I have him, he's mine.

I'll wait for forever for him.

———

Dinner was finally done, the last of the cupcakes having been iced and organized. I set the cupcake tree in the center of the table, turning on the LEDs to a pinkish white color while Optimus was busy plating our food. "Tonight I have made for you, a filet mignon steak that was cooked with a red wine reduction sauce, some fried Brussel sprouts, and rosemary smashed potatoes that were fried with garlic butter." Optimus explained proudly, sliding the plates onto the table before grabbing two wine glasses.

"How fancy." I giggled, moving to our small wine rack to grab the Muscato. "Here, let's have this." I handed the bottle to him, seeing him smile.

He poured two glasses and set them on the table while I put the wine up, turning to sit only to pause at the sudden addition of candles around the small dining space. The lights were dimmed a little, the sweet smell of roses and coconut beginning to fill the air from the assorted candles.

We ate in peace, the food absolutely delicious. Optimus had been dead set on teaching himself to cook and he was absolutely phenomenal. I thought it was cute that one of us was more of a chef and the other a baker. We both did both and could do both, but we each had a preference. We always seemed to balance each other out.

"I'm gonna miss having you around here all day when you go back to base tomorrow." I sighed, grabbing his free hand. I had been released from NEST when Optimus and I got serious because the higher-ups believed I would be a distraction. I was mostly alright with it, Galloway being an incredible pain in my ass, but I did miss the time we could spend together.

"You are always free to come down for lunch or something of that sort. I would just suggest calling me ahead of time or something so that you do not show up when I am not there." He hummed, raising my hand to kiss the back of it while I offered a half-smile.

"I know... I just... I don't know Optimus. I know I don't need to work but I still want to or do something... I get up, eat breakfast, wash the dishes in the sink, prepare "just in case" breakfasts, go shopping some days while others I just watch TV. After lunch, I do some cleaning and then do nothing the rest of the day. Sometimes I bake or visit my mom. I don't know." I sighed, glancing aside as he hummed.

"You could always volunteer or work part-time somewhere around here. As much as I love this house, the city is quite busy and loud and hard to navigate. I had thought of possibly moving once things begin to die down and settling with you. Perhaps you could even open your own bakery of sorts." He hummed and I nodded, thinking. I liked the sound of those ideas. We'd figure it out. "Now. I believe it is time for dessert." He suddenly hummed, directing our thoughts away from real life and back to us. I nodded with a smile of my own, standing to gather our plates and set them in the sink.

When I came back, Optimus had already set a cupcake on a napkin in my spot while he had one of his own. I shook my head with a soft chuckle when I noticed it was the misplaced cupcake, sitting down as he seemed to watch me. He also seemed tense and nervous, making me worried. "Are you alright babe?" I frowned, peeling the wrapper from the cupcake.

"Yes darling, simply hoping these have came out alright." He nodded, making me nod as I licked some of the icing. Once I was satisfied with how much was left, I bit into it with a chirp of delight. "These are perfect Optimus!" I praised, chewing the soft, fluffy, and moist cake. I jolted as my teeth chomped something hard and relatively large. My brows furrowed when I couldn't break it apart, pushing it to the front of my mouth where I slid the object out from between my lips.

I suddenly froze when I saw what it was. It was a ring. "O-Optimus...?" I swallowed, starting to shake. I had a million thoughts and feelings running through me, my eyes glancing up as the male across from me stood. "What is this." I demanded softly, voice weak as he gently grabbed the ring and went over to the sink to wash the rest of the cake from it. He came back over to me, smiling nervously as he slowly lowered himself to a knee while presenting the gorgeous ring.

"(Y/n)... ever since I met you I knew there was something special about you. I had learned quite a bit about human culture and what this world had to offer, but you introduced me to something new. The feeling of being touched by an angel. You are strong, feisty, witty, smart, gorgeous and most of all... you have a large heart filled with love. I have been honored to know you, to love you and treat you like royalty. We are not of the same species, our cultures are very different, but none of that matters because one thing is constant. Love is love, you can't help who it is, what it is, and it is something so gorgeous when allowed to bloom. In our culture, we merge sparks with the one we wish to spend eternity with, a stronger bond than marriage in comparison. I cannot physically bond with you in that sense, but I do already feel connected to you. I feel as though I have already mated with you, and you have been nothing but patient with me as I adapt to this life. But I have also recognized that a relationship is a two-way street,"

"You have accommodated my feelings with no complaints and have loved me entirely. We may not have marriage in our culture, but you have it in yours. I want to be bonded with you in every sense possible of the word. For you, that is through being married. I wish to marry you (y/n), if you wish the same of me."

I could barely focus on all the words, my heart beating so fast I could feel it in my entire being. "I didn't think you would want to." I whispered, shaking with nerves and excitement. He.. he was proposing.

"Of course I would. I would do anything when it came to you." He assured and the tears that had been wanting to fall started pouring down my cheeks.

"I-... Y-yes Optimus. Yes! I want to marry you, there's no one else I can imagine myself with and I don't want to." I cried, seeing him give the widest and brightest smile I've seen so far as his eyes filled with emotion. He gently grabbed my left hand, slipping the ring on. It was perfect. I took a moment to look at it before gazing back at Optimus as he started to stand. I threw my arms around his neck, standing with him as he pulled me into his body and we connected in a fiery passionate kiss.

———

7 months, 4 days and 15 hours since the proposal and the big day finally arrived. The only reason I knew exacts, was due to Optimus. We haven't seen each other in 24 hours, only a short call last night to check-in, and it honestly bothered me to be away from him for so long. But, in about 20 minutes I'd be marrying him.

I stood in front of the long mirror, nerves spiking as I took in my form. An elegant but simple dress that hugged my form and slid into a small train, hair done perfectly with a small flower headband to adorn my head and hold my veil. The sheer lace was covering my made-up face, the work of my mom's best friend. I had a bouquet of pink and white flowers in my hands, some small blue flowers dotted about for a little flare.

We were having our wedding in the woods, in a camping resort of sorts. Lennox and his wife set it all up with the help of other close soldiers to the both of us, Optimus' team helping where they could. Ironhide, Sam and Ratchet were his best men with Bee acting as ring bearer. I had a couple of my soldier friends as my bridesmaids along with Chromia considering how much she and her sisters helped. However, Arcee and Elita refused to be a part of the bridal party considering who they'd be paired with. I swear they could be children sometimes.

Annabelle was going to the flower girl, as a token of thanks to Lennox for all he's done.

"Are you ready squishy?" I heard Elita call through the door, making me roll my eyes and move to open said door as the triplets walked in. Elita had a rosy pink dress on that wrapped around her and stopped at her knees, platinum blonde hair straight and even with her jaw.

Chromia had the bridesmaid mauve-pink colored dress, one that was ankle-length and loose, a hidden slit along one of the legs. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled back into a braided crown, a smile on her face.

Arcee had a basic lavender sundress, dark brown hair loose to her shoulders in loose curls. All of them looking absolutely gorgeous.

"How many times do I have to tell you I hate that nickname?" I huffed, the leader of the triplets sticking her tongue out at me. "How dumb do I look? I'm terrified..." I sighed, nerves rising again as I looked over myself.

"Honey, you look absolutely beautiful. Optimus isn't going to know what to do once he lays optics on you. He's gonna be really excited to pull that dress off tonight." Elita mused, making a dark blush rise to my face.

"Elita! Have some manners for Primus' sake!!" Arcee and Chromia both scolded while I giggled.

"Hey! I made her laugh. Frag off. Don't you have a wedding to be a part of?" She shot back, Chromia cursing and hugging me quickly.

"As long as you love him, everything will be fine. We promise." She whispered before releasing me, smiling warmly before slipping out of the room.

I sighed, closing my eyes as I was left with Arcee and Elita. "Hey, (y/n). Do you love Optimus?" Elita demanded, making me snap open my eyes to borderline flare at her.

"What kind of question is that?! Of course, I do!"

"Good. He loves you too, so damn much. Have faith in us and if everything else goes wrong it doesn't matter. We're here to celebrate your love and as long as at the end of the day you two are happy and in love, I'd say today would be a success. But nothing is going to happen. You are going to march down that aisle like the hot aft badaft you are and you're gonna marry the pits out of that Prime." She stated firmly, making me swallow. "Whatever that means... human culture is strange." She muttered, making me chuckle before hugging them both.

"Thank you guys, for everything you've done for us." I whispered, feeling their arms wrap around me.

"Anything for a friend."

———

"Breathe (y/n)..." I heard my dad encourage as we stood at the beginning of the aisle. The wedding was in front of a lake, mossy, natural pathing, and stairs led from the small cabin I had been getting ready in led down to the ceremony site. Tall trees framed the area, curved branches making up the canopy and a natural arch. Some vines and moss dangled around from said branches, sunlight streaming through the lush leaves.

I could hear the music, everyone already have started on their way. "You're gonna get through this and marry that man. You're both going to have a wonderful marriage and family and conquer anything that rises. You got this sweetie." My dad murmured, kissing my head as I blew out a shaky breath.

"Yeah... I love him so much... I got this." I nodded, smiling shakily up at him as he squeezed my hand. I took a moment before nodding, the both of us beginning to walk along the trail. Every step felt like a mile, my heart beating rapidly. I was nervous and excited, emotions a whirl as I started to see the makeshift alter come into view. The music was much louder now and I could see the beginning of the aisle, everyone turning as we approached. They all stood, watching me as my eyes found my fiancé's. Optimus was frozen in place, eyes widened slightly and entirely focused on me.

I watched Ratchet's holoform nudge Optimus, making him blink and snap out of his daze as we got to where he was. We were doing this...

———

I still couldn't believe it. Not even as I sat next to my new husband with my head against his shoulder. His hand grasped mine tightly, thumb brushing over my hand. "What's my last name now?" I hummed softly, raising a brow at him.

He chuckled faintly, gazing down at me warmly before kissing my head. "We do not have last names so you will keep your last name, but it does not change how deeply we are bonded and how real this is." He replied, shifting to grab my left hand with his as our rings glinted in the low, rustic lighting.

"You're such a sap." I giggled, leaning up to kiss him softly. He purred softly, lips melding with mine for a couple of moments before we pulled apart. I smiled up at him, blushing faintly as he offered me a bright smile in return. "I can't wait for the honeymoon." I chirped, hugging him to the best of my ability. "A whole week to ourselves.."

He purred faintly, rubbing my side as he nodded. "A week well spent." He agreed, the both of us filled with love for each other. This wedding had been so absolutely beautiful and perfect, the ceremony went so smoothly. And now I was officially married to the love of my life.

"Hey! Happy couple!" I jumped slightly at the rough shout, jerking my head up only to scowl as Ironhide's holoform approached us with a small grin. "I heard it's customary to share a dance and the rest of us want to try that beautiful cake of yours so come on! Besides, you both need the alone time that comes with a honeymoon. Ratchet would love the challenge of understanding a techno-organic." He hummed, making me cover my face in embarrassment. Mech...

"Ever so blunt, old friend." Optimus hummed, slowly standing as he gently started to tug me up to my feet. The weapon-loving mech-turned-human simply gave my husband a knowing look that was leveled with a warning stare. Ironhide slowly backed away before turning to rejoin his table while the music switched to our favorite song.

I smiled, Optimus gazing at me warmly and lovingly as his eyes took all of me in again. "I hope we don't fall..." I whispered as we stepped onto the dance floor, Optimus gently grasping my hand while his other snaked around to my lower back. My free hand slid to the base of his neck, resting on the top of his shoulder as we started to dance. He had a baby blue shirt on with a black coat and pants, a small corsage of roses and little white flowers rested in the pocket of the coat.

"I got you." He murmured, being mindful of my dress as we remained close and danced to our song. I eventually rested the side of my head on his chest, his chin moving to rest against my head as he kissed my hair. I reluctantly pulled away when he made to twirl me, grasping me tightly before dipping me gently as the song ended. I giggled, smiling as he brought me up and kissed me slowly. I heard claps ring out as we slowly pulled apart, my father slowly stepping onto the floor as we turned to him.

He was smiling, tears in his eyes as Optimus lowered his head briefly. I let my dad take me, Optimus moving back to our table as I shared my father-daughter dance.

After that, the reception really seemed to liven. There was dancing, cheers, smiles and just all-around fun. There was a toast before dinner and then finally the cake. It was absolutely beautiful, too beautiful to eat. We kept the topper, a figurine of Optimus and me with his vehicular mode behind us. It was the perfect reminder, other than our rings and love. We cut a larger piece to share where I broke off a piece to feed him by hand. As he made to take the piece of cake, I let him have most of it before smashing the rest of what was in my hand over his face.

I understood many people thought it was rude, but it was a small piece of a slice, besides, how was it rude? We were still going to enjoy it. I would get it if it was an entire slice, but we had 90% of the slice to enjoy still.

Optimus pouted, glaring at me half-heartedly while everyone laughed. I squealed as he did the same, cake frosting pushed onto my face while most of the cake made it into my mouth. It was amazing... this whole wedding had been perfect.

After the reception, Optimus and I said our goodbyes and loaded our gifts into his alt. mode before climbing in and driving off. This was the start of forever with the love of my life.

———

"Optimus this is gorgeous..." I breathed as he carried me into the honeymoon suite of a beach resort hotel. It was so beautifully decorated and presented, like a mini apartment. There was a small living room-like area with a kitchenette to the side. There was a beautiful archway that led into the bedroom where there was a large canopy bed decorated with rose petals in the shape of a heart. A large bathroom was in the same space, a beautiful door opening to beautiful marble.

"I could only accept the best for you, my love." He murmured softly, gently setting me on my feet. There was a small clattering noise shortly after, the both of us turning as the porter entered shortly after with the luggage cart. We didn't have much, a few suitcases, but Optimus had been carrying me so we kinda needed the help. "Thank you." Optimus stated, the man nodding with a smile as he unloaded the cart. We tipped him generously before closing the door behind him and locking it.

"I kinda wanna get out of this dress, if that's alright." I rubbed the back of my neck, Optimus moving the luggage into the bedroom out of the way.

"Of course, do you need help?" He reappeared as I nodded, turning my back to him while pulling my hair out of the way. His hands found the zipper in the back, slowly beginning to undo it before pausing. "Do you have anything on underneath...?" He asked, almost hesitantly as my face instantly heated up.

"U-um y-yeah, a silk gown.. but uh... I mean we're married now... no need for privacy. Unless you're not comfortable with that yet." I fumbled, only seeming to make things more awkward as he cleared his throat. Well... this was nothing like the movies.

Optimus was such a gentleman that if he ever accidentally walked in while I was changing he would instantly duck out, even if I was half-dressed in any way. He refused to enter the bathroom when I was in it unless I had the door open. It was endearing, and I was much the same. He rarely went without a shirt, but we'd need to get past this if we wanted to enjoy what we were both craving every time a kissing session got heated.

But that would take some time.

"Right.. uh.." He still hadn't moved, and I could feel how awkward he felt. "One thing at a time.. this is all new for us." He mumbled as I peered over my shoulder at him to see his face was red as well.

"Yeah, we'll take things slow." I nodded, facing forward as he finished unzipping my dress. He helped me out of it, leaving me in a silk nightgown-like gown as we gently folded the dress and put it in an empty suitcase. "Would you prefer me to change in the bathroom?" I gazed at him, searching his face as he paused and seemed to start thinking hard about how he felt. I smiled warmly, ignoring the pounding of my heart as I closed the space between us and cupped his cheek. "I'll go change in the bathroom ok? We have forever to get through the awkward phase. There's no pressure here alright? There is no law saying we have to see each other right after or to engage in intimacies the first night or even the second. We have an entire week to ourselves, taking the time to build our bond and learn about each other. This is about us, we move at a comfortable pace. Comfortable for both of us." I assured, seeing him nod.

"I would like to try tonight, I fear the longer I wait the harder it will be to get over our insecurities." He murmured and I nodded, kissing his cheek. His hands slid onto my waist as we came together, lips melting together. I didn't want to pull away, but I did. Both of us were a flushed mess, shaking with nerves and excitement. I kissed his cheek a last time before moving to our suitcase to grab some lounging clothes before taking my heels off. I ran into the bathroom, closing the door so I could get dressed.

———

{*****}

Room service had brought up a meal shortly after we got into comfy clothes and I had also taken my makeup off and such. Now I was lounging with my husband on the sofa while watching TV. My legs were in his lap, his hand rubbing my thigh absently while I smiled. It was evening, the sun setting outside and casting the sky and water with pinks, oranges and yellows. It was so beautiful...

I blinked as Optimus suddenly surged forward and claimed the remote, turning the TV off. "What..?" I stared at him, tilting my head as he slowly stood and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning into him while he made his way to the bed.

The breeze from the A/C caused the sheer drapes from the canopy top to flutter around us as my body met the soft mattress. "I... I wish to try this with you. I want to get to know... you." He swallowed, getting on the bed with me as I crawled so we were both fully on.

"We don't have to do this Optimus, honestly." My brows drew together, hands cupping his face as he sighed and gently pulled them away.

"I want to, (y/n). I want to go as far as we can. It's not that I don't want to, not that I am necessarily scared... this is the first time for the both of us, the first time together. I want everything to be right." He assured, eyes serious but soft as I nodded. I was nervous too, but also eager. "Just.. let us take this slow." He murmured, making me nod.

He took in a deep breath, hands slowly reaching out to me as I surrendered myself to him. His hands slid onto my waist, slipping under my tank top onto the skin of my abdomen. I shuddered, exhaling as I gazed at him warmly. I nodded when he paused, encouraging him as he gazed at my shirt. I blew out a breath, shakily gripping the cotton fabric as I slowly pulled it off.

I heard his breath hitch, blush exploding along his face as he seemed to freeze for a moment. I swallowed down my nerves, trying to relax under his touch. It felt so foreign but yet so familiar, I craved it. "It's alright Optimus, I want this too." I assured, grabbing his wrists gently as I slid them up to my covered chest as he seemed to only grow tenser. "W-we don't have to keep going..." I let go of him, biting my lip as I gazed at him.

That seemed to break him from his stupor, his eyes flicking to mine as his hands slid up to the back of my head and neck. "I want to, just... you are amazing." He whispered and I nodded, closing my eyes as his hands started to wander again. He hesitated before his hands slid over my bra, pressing into my chest as he kneaded my breasts slightly in wonder and awe. I opened my eyes after a minute or two, sighing softly as I reached out and slid my fingertips over his covered chest.

"Are you alright with this?" I murmured softly, gaze flicking to his as he nodded without a second thought. I nodded, trailing my hands down his chest and abdomen to the hem of his shirt. He retracted his arms from me to slowly grasp the edge of his collar, closing his eyes before pulling it off in one fell swoop. While I'd seen him shirtless a few times before, it was normally accidental and it wasn't long before a shirt would find its way onto him. But now... now he was bearing himself to me.

My face heated up, burning as Optimus shuffled me into his lap for the time being. His hands clasped my neck, thumb brushing over my jaw while I gently palmed his chest. I leaned up to capture his lips, shuddering when his hands slid down the plane of my back and curled around my sides to work up from my waist over my chest. My hands also roamed his upper body, fingers tracing over his muscles. I firmly slid my palms up his body to his shoulders, kiss lit with fire and passion as I parted my lips to his tongue. His hands cascaded down to my hips, fingers hooking into the waistband of my sweatpants.

Again, he paused to allow me the choice. Not wishing to break the kiss, I leaned up on my knees, nodding slightly as he gently pushed them down over my rear and down my thighs. I slowly moved back to a seated position, easing my legs out one at a time with his help before hesitantly disconnecting from him. Optimus' eyes absorbed all of my exposed skin, a dark blush dusting his face. His hands slid along my legs, tentatively as he tried to get used to this new level of intimacy.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered, eyes flicking up to mine as I blushed and ducked my head in embarrassment. "(Y/n)... are you sure you are alright with this arrangement?" I could hear the pure concern in his voice, one of his large hands moving to cup my cheek and tilt my head up to him.

I swallowed, nodding after a minute of pause. "Yeah... I-I just, this is my first time. I'm nervous." I replied shyly, eyes unable to stay on his for more than a couple of seconds.

He sighed, gently urging me back into his lap as he slid his arms around me to hug me close and tight. The warmth of his body soaked into my skin and muscles, unfailing to soothe my shaking as I rested my face in the crook of his neck. I drew in a deep breath, filled with the resinous scent of pine and maple. "You never have to be nervous around me my darling, I will never ask anything of you that is out of your comfort zone. I promise." He murmured softly, making me nod as he placed tender kisses on my shoulder. "So I ask again, do you wish to continue?" He uttered again, urging me back to watch my features.

I took a moment, steeling myself as I processed my feelings. "Yes, Optimus. I want to do this with you." I nodded, feeling myself return to a semi-state of calm. He waited another moment or two before getting whatever answer he was searching for, hands sliding down over my chest before shifting and sliding over my hips and thighs. I shuddered with a soft gasp, nerves electrified as his hand slid along my calf and gently lifted it to press soft kisses from my ankle to the underside of my knee before he slowly lowered my leg.

My breath hitched, hands sliding from his neck over his muscled build to the waistband of his sweatpants. He purred, lowering his mouth to my neck where he placed gentle and fleeting kisses to the soft skin. I exhaled over his shoulder, shuddering while dipping my fingers under the waistband of his pants. "Optimus..." I breathed, arching into him in pure delight. He started to lean me back as he sat up, allowing me room to start pushing his sweatpants off.

"So beautiful." He murmured before freezing as a soft groan slipped from him when my thumb accidentally brushed over his clothed crotch. I froze as well, able to feel him through the thin material. He felt rather large, and certainly hard already. I swallowed, unable to gather the courage to continue or move at all with my thumb still against him. Optimus slowly lifted his head from my neck, not hesitating to meld his mouth with mine as one of his hands moved to help me push off his pants. "You're alright love." He whispered softly, placing sweet kisses along my face and then down my neck.

I whimpered, face and body hotter than I'd ever felt them. "If you need me to stop at any point, please speak up." He murmured, nipping my earlobe as I whined but nodded.

"You too." I whined, gasping when my back met cool, soft sheets. Optimus lifted himself from me, hands planted on the outsides of my shoulders as he gazed down at me with a soft smile with a hidden depth behind his eyes. I found myself entranced under his deep, loving gaze, like a tidal wave washing over me. I wanted it to wash over me, claim me. My hands surged over his jaw into his hair, arms tangling around his neck as I pulled us together.

Optimus grunted softly in surprise, purring as we embraced passionately. I shivered from his large hands, gently brushing over my side and back. A soft moan slipped from me when he firmly placed the heel of his palm just under my bra on my spine and firmly pressed along my nerves as he slid his hand down. I gasped, arching against him while I let one of my hands stroke along his back. My nails lightly scratched up his spine as he gave a violent shudder, a delightful little moan coming from him.

"I... I love you." I whispered when we parted, pressing our foreheads together while panting as he had kissed me senseless.

"I love you as well my dear. Are you certain you wish to continue?" He murmured, blue eyes swimming with all sorts of emotions but the most prevalent was love. We were inhaling each other's exhales, cradling one another like if we parted we would never touch again.

I took a moment to simply gaze into his eyes, feeling myself falling deeper for him. "Yes..." I breathed, crashing my lips on his as he groaned but kissed me back with intense fervor. I arched my back as his hands moved to my bra, working to try and pop it open to pull it off. He nipped my lower lip and let out a soft growl as the hooks refused to be undone and I broke from the kiss with an embarrassed giggle.

"Here, let me try and get it." I murmured, Optimus huffed and retracting his hands as I reached back to try and work it open.

"I apologize..." My husband seemed embarrassed, flustered as he gazed away. I chuckled, giving a small cheer as I finally got it open.

"Don't worry about it honey, I sometimes struggle too. It's normal." I cupped his cheek with a hand, guiding his head back to me as he sighed softly. I kissed his nose, smiling encouragingly before steeling myself to slowly pull my bra off.

I heard his breath hitch, eyes widened slightly as he gazed at my now uncovered chest. I swallowed nervously, face flushing red as I turned my gaze away. I sharply inhaled with a soft, fluttering moan as he slid his hands up my stomach and to my breasts. "You are absolutely stunning my love." I heard him whisper, one of his hands sliding along my cheek where his thumb traced my lips and tilted my head to gaze at him as he smiled warmly. My hands itched to cover myself, Optimus kissing over my face. "Are you alright?" His brows drew together, apparently not liking my expression.

"Y-yeah. Just nerves." I nodded, trying to calm myself. It was so different to bear myself like this to anyone, especially someone I loved so dearly. He frowned, sitting up and removing his hands from me as he gazed around. "Optimus..?" I found myself grow worried at his sudden change, making me sit up and grab his hand as he made to get up.

"You are uncomfortable." He stated, making me sigh and gaze away. I tightened my hold on him, pulling him closer to me to indicate I didn't want him to leave.

"I'm not uncomfortable babe, please. You can't tell me you're not feeling a little nervous and insecure." I hesitantly glanced back up at him, taking a little comfort in the fact that he got back on the bed. He sighed, running his fingers through my hair gently. "It's like you said, if we wait, it may be harder to get over ourselves." I murmured, sliding my hands onto his scruffy cheeks.

Optimus stared at me a moment longer before nodding and I bit my lip. A questioning glance danced over his features as I shifted, feeling confident enough to take matters into my own hands. I slid my thumbs into the waistband of my underwear, closing my eyes briefly before slowly peeling them off. "I'm all yours. Every part of me, I trust you." I whispered, raising my eyes to his as he swallowed and gazed over my body.

He leaned up on his knees to shuffle closer, gently holding my jaw with a hand before dipping down to kiss me. I purred, sliding my hands onto the hair on his neck as we slowly fell back onto the bed. I squealed softly as my back hit the mattress, Optimus hovering above me as his hands wandered. I found myself moaning softly as his palm slid over a breast, massaging it gently as I arched against him with a whine.

His tongue slid past my lips, only to tangle with my own as I started to dig my nails into the surface of his back lightly. His hand slid lower before he slid a finger over my entrance. I bucked and moaned, nails digging into his skin for a moment as he purred. He slowly sat up from me, letting my hands fall haphazardly around me. Optimus slowly started to remove the last article of clothing on his body, a wet spot beginning to form in the center of the bulge that had formed as well.

I found myself swallowing thickly as the blue fabric was pulled down and tossed aside, Optimus' eyes focused on me the whole time as his very large mass was released. My cheeks heated darkly, seeing the head and shaft glisten with fluid, husband panting slightly as he slowly crawled back over me and tilted my chin up. "Hey, it is never too late to say no. I promise. If you wish for me to stop at any time, I will. I swear it on my spark." He murmured but it was a little hard to focus with his dick pressed against my thigh. It was so hard and slick, and big.

"I'm ok Optimus, I promise." I whispered meekly, eyes hesitantly meeting his as his searched mine. He eventually nodded, gently kissing me again as he slid a couple fingers through my folds and easily found my clit. I moaned into his mouth, bucking against his hand as I quickly reached down and gently grabbed his cock. He froze, tensing as I slowly rubbed down to his balls and then up over the head where I swiped the pearl of fluid there. He moaned deeply, bucking harshly into my hand and I could imagine his eyes rolling back.

I slowly slid my hand down his girthy shaft, squeezing gently as I slowly brought my hand back up. Optimus got so worked up he accidentally bit my tongue as I yelped and flinched. "I a-apol... apologize." He huffed when he lifted his head, whining as he drove his hips into my hand. It felt like only a few strokes before his cock spasmed and his hips drove forward harshly as he let out a very deep and incredibly hot moan. I froze at the sudden burst of sticky fluids on my lower abdomen, splattering everywhere. Optimus's body shook above me slightly, his breaths coming in heavy pants as I slowly removed my now sticky hand from him.

Optimus slowly pushed himself up onto his knees, eyes hazy as they quickly found mine, a dark blush on his cheeks. "I-I'm sorry- I didn't mean to do that. I-I didn't actually know what I was doing... Uhm.. I was, I could tell you, uh, felt good... Um.." I stuttered out, averting my eyes as I refused to move.

"I did not realize how worked up I had gotten... I lost control of myself. I apologize. I- Here." Optimus seemed just as frazzled —besides just having orgasmed— fumbling around until he grabbed his shirt and gently cleaned me up.

"A-are you still... able, to continue? Do I need to wait-? Uhm, I don't.. what to do.. yeah.." I fumbled, biting my lip. That was all just very arousing but I had no clue what happened now.

"Y-you still wish to...?"

"I-I mean.. if you can. Or want to- we don't have to. D-don't worry about me." I shook my head, squeaking as my voice got weaker.

Optimus and I avoided eye contact for a few moments before he sighed softly and seemed to steel his nerves, crawling over me before tilting my head to meet his gentle eyes. "I am able to continue, I wish to continue, to please you." He murmured, hand gently cupping my cheek as I swallowed. "And before you say anything, I want to continue. But, the choice is yours entirely." He added and I nodded, exhaling slowly before sliding my hands along his neck while he shivered a little.

"I-... I want to." I nodded, smiling faintly as he pressed his forehead against mine. I closed my eyes, breathing in deeply as his wonderful scent entered my nose and soothed my nerves.

Optimus shifted, lifting his head as I opened my eyes to watch him sit up a little. His hands slid to my hips, tilting them slightly while parting my legs further to allow him plenty of room. "This will hurt, I just need you to breathe." He warned, voice barely wavering in nervousness. I gasped as I felt heat at my dripping cunt, whimpering when my husband gently rubbed my side. I inhaled sharply as the head was slowly pushed in, Optimus coming to hover over me and press his mouth to mine as a distraction.

My hands slid to his shoulder blades, nails digging into the muscle there as he slowly worked himself into me. I arched up off the bed, whining as he'd withdraw a little just to push back in a little further. He was groaning softly as my walls enclosed around him, the slickness from our excitement making it a little easier to enter while I pulled him closer until our bodies were firmly together. I lurched against my mate with a muffled cry as he suddenly thrusted the rest of his mass into me, bottoming out as he moaned and slowly broke apart from me.

"Easy my love, breathe." He cooed softly, voice strained as his cock throbbed within my cunt. He hissed softly as my nails sharply dug into his back, male gently kissing along my face and down my neck. I started to take slow, steady breaths in order to try and calm down, Optimus mewling and making all sorts of small sounds as he nipped and kissed my sensitive skin.

It felt like forever, but eventually, I grew accustomed to having him inside me and the pain gave way to pleasure. "I- I'm ok." I whispered, Optimus lifting his head slightly to peer down at me as I nodded. He hummed and pulled out slightly before firmly thrusting in as I cried out and threw my head back, pain and pleasure erupting in me.

Optimus let out a choked moan, whining softly as he took it slow but was firm with his thrusts. My eyes rolled back, keening in delight as he rolled his hips against mine. I gave a shuddering gasp when I felt hot breath against my neck, Optimus wrapping his lips around a section of the skin as his tongue slid along the sensitive nerves. I tilted my head to give him more room, raising my hips against him as I met his thrusts. I cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure as his teeth sunk into my neck, husband and mate sucking a mark into my skin.

He was purring, thick cock slickly sliding in and out of me, filling me repeatedly. There was a wet, slick sound with every movement as I felt fluid drip from where we were joined and onto the bed. His lower body was pressed against mine, heat spreading through me from the pleasure and his own body heat as I felt the pinpricks of sweat begin to form. I whimpered as his kisses began to get lower, his tongue glossing over my skin until he reached my chest. A shiver ran up my spine at his hot breath wafting over my sensitive and hardened bud, a choked moan spilling from my throat as he circled his teeth around it and enclosed his lips around my mound.

"Optimus-!" I yelped, bucking against him as he growled and in turn rammed his cock into me hard enough I briefly saw stars. I was shaking, beads of sweat forming on our bodies as we both started to breathe heavier and deeper. "Optimus.. please.." I whispered, sliding one hand up his back to slide into his soft hair as he let out a loud purr and pivoted harshly into my core. My body spasmed, a loud moan yanked from my throat at the sudden action as I gripped his silken strands and tugged gently.

"You- are so... absolutely- delightful." Optimus breathed once he was done brutalizing my breast, lifting his head enough to peer up at me. I was gasping for air, our bodies moving in tandem as I moaned and mewled for him. "I wish,- I hadn't waited so long- for this." He whispered, pupils blown wide as his hips snapped up into me. I screamed out, feeling him hit deep within my core. "Oh, you like that..." He purred, a new side emerging as his pace suddenly picked up and he grew harder with his thrusts.

"Optimus! Please-! Fuck- I love you!" I cried out, hearing the bed tap against the wall. I dug my nails into his back again, legs shaking and parted as far as they'd go. My moans were soon muffled and swallowed as Optimus crashed his mouth onto mine again and steadily grew harder and faster. My walls were only growing tighter around him, squeezing him as he snarled and slammed harshly into me as I screamed into his mouth while the headboard hit the wall loudly. His hips smacked against my own, our pants, moans, grunting, the slap of skin, and the hammering of wood against a wall all that was heard in the room as I clawed at my mate.

Pleasure coiled within me, tightening like a knot as my moans grew higher pitched and I started to get desperate for his heavy thrusts. I felt smothered in love, pressed deep into the mattress by the male above me. Optimus broke from me, a small trail of saliva connecting us briefly before he glanced down at where he was repeatedly entering me. "Primus you're tight-" He muttered, voice laden with Cybertronian whistling. I arched off the bed as I started to chant his name, holding onto him tightly before screaming when overwhelming pleasure slammed through me.

Optimus moaned beautifully again, shuddering as my body slowly went limp under him. He suddenly hilted himself deep, the headboard sounding against the wall a final time as my husband groaned and warmth filled me up and poured from my core. Optimus' holoform was glistening with sweat, hair stuck to his head and skewed about from where I messed with it. We both panted, a buzzing on my skin and in my body as I had no will to move. I whined when the softened mass slowly slid out from inside me, leaving me empty with a reminder in the form of slight pain.

"A-are.. you alright?" Optimus whispered, his hand warm against my side as I shivered but nodded. "You are bleeding slightly... did I hurt you?" He murmured and I cracked my eyes open to gaze up at him.

I shook my head, raising a weak hand to his cheek as I swallowed. "S'normal." I mumbled, Optimus slowly nodding as he moved to lay beside me and hold me close. I sighed in delight, cuddling into him as sleep shortly claimed us.

{*****}

Extra

I couldn't help but smile from where I stood. My eyes glanced up to the calendar, August's picture being one of Optimus and I's kiss at our wedding. Considering it had been a little into the afternoon, it was a silhouette-styled picture. It wasn't super dark, enough you could make out our features and the colors we had, but dark enough to accentuate the rays of sunlight and the sun that was between us and above us. It was beautiful and my favorite.

A small gasp drew my attention back down, my smile growing as I met soft blue eyes. "Well hi there little one, have a nice nap?" I cooed, leaning over the small crib to brush a finger along my daughter's cheek.

She giggled, flailing with her little blanket. "Hai mommy!" She chirruped, making my heart melt. "Daddy?" She blinked and I shook my head gently.

"Daddy will be home soon. I promise." I assured, chuckle softly at her small pout. She was such a daddy's girl, probably because he spoiled her. She sat up, looking around before finding her little teddy, and hugged him. I ruffled her light brown hair gently, letting her play in her crib for the moment until Optimus was here.

It was our 3-year anniversary today and he had to spend most of it in D.C. to finalize everything. About a year and a half ago, things started to slow down and Optimus and I started looking for places out of the city to settle down. We made sure it wasn't too far from a military base to ensure if he was needed anywhere he'd have easy access but we also wanted to live in the mountains.

The war was ending, most Decepticons were either dead or captured. It wasn't until we had found out I was pregnant that we actually moved though. We now lived in Upstate New York, in a beautiful log cabin that had plenty of room for us. It had a large master bedroom with a master bathroom, fitted with a large tub to soak in and a shower as well. There were three other decently sized bedrooms, one that was the baby room, another that was currently a guest room and the last one that was an office for the both of us for the moment. But, that would change soon.

Downstairs there was the large living room, a nice and large kitchen and dining space. There was also a bathroom downstairs next to the laundry room, another small bathroom upstairs. There was a small loft on the other side that Optimus and I decided we could use for an office or a playroom when Kiara got older. We haven't figured it out yet.

There was another room downstairs that was too open to be a bedroom and it had a fireplace so we turned it into a library with a sofa and couple lounging chairs. It was a pretty large house to be honest. Around our house, we'd started a garden, both for food and the other was just random plants and such to be cute. There was a gazebo in the back, a grill stationed out there for a grill out if we wanted that. The back deck was for our pool, with a beautiful view of the backyard and the fields. We lived in the perfect area for a small farm, fitted with a few chickens, couple of horses, and a few empty fields for more animals once Optimus was here full time.

I had started a small bakery business that I did from home, it was the perfect business. I could be comfortable at home, watching over Kiara and working with Optimus when he was here. It was honestly the best life I could've asked for.

"Hey, I'm home." A gentle knock and voice stirred me from my cooing over my daughter, my eyes shifting to where Optimus gently entered the room.

"Daddy!!" Kiara cheered, Optimus smiling and leaning over the crib to pick her up as she hugged him.

"Hey my little starlight, I've missed you. I hope you have been behaving for your mother." He hummed, kissing her head before shuffling closer to me to give me a sweet kiss.

"I has!" Our daughter chirped, making me nod as he smiled.

Optimus and I laced hands together while his other arm held the small girl, the both of us making our way downstairs to the couch in the living room. I blinked once we got to the bottom floor, unable to stop being captivated by our rustic style of decoration. But what really caught my attention was the play area that was set up, Optimus must've done it before coming up.

Kiara was placed in the sectioned area, gates around the space to prevent her from getting out and into trouble while she played with her toys. Optimus and I slowly sat on the couch, turning the TV on while my husband snaked an arm around my waist to lay on my bulging belly. "Kiara is going to make an amazing sister." Optimus murmured and I nodded, leaning into him.

Yeah, in four short months our little two-year-old would be getting a little brother. "We need to think of names." I hummed, hearing a soft chuckle.

Yeah... this was the life.

——————
Song: Dressed Up In White - CAL

There you guys have it! The longest special or anything I've ever written, sitting at a little over 15,500 words. I've been working on this since about the middle of June, and it's a good thing too considering I have finished it on August 17. I go on vacation in a few days at the time I am writing this so I wanted it done before then so that when I get home on the 27th I don't have to worry about anything and can post it ASAP on the 28th.

Thank you guys so much for all the love and support I've gotten, it truly means a lot. I never would've thought any of my works would get this sort of attention, and it's honestly been such an honor to write all these things and to have this. I've always loved writing and I've written so many things through the year that never get shared because I've never had a place to share them, I've never finished anything before and I've always hated where they lead. But when I started writing on here it opened a door and now, I've fully emerged into my talent. It's been a rough ride, a long one at that but I'm finally at a point where I can be proud of my fiction works. I still have room to improve, that will always be a constant, but I'm more confident in what I write and a large part of that is thanks to all of you.

When I first published this a year ago, I never thought I'd make it this far. I didn't think anyone would really read this but there's so many people that do. I still have so many requests to do and catch up on, and I'm sorry it's been so long. I don't have anymore specials planned, not even for holidays considering I already have some. So, despite the fact I work and now have school, now that this big boi is done I'm hoping to crank out requests. I don't think there's going to be many original stories for the moment, which is ok.

I can already tell I'll need to go into another book because I have so many ideas of my own and then requests on top of that. Once I finish all my requests I'll have to see where to go from there, but I do plan to eventually open them back up.

Anyhow, I don't want this to be super long but I just hope you all realize that I'm so thankful for all that's been given me and that I could share my writing with you. I didn't mean for this special to be this long but I hope y'all enjoyed it!

~RK out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 46.5K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
684K 36.1K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
376K 20.3K 59
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
4.4M 275K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...