Alycia Debnam-Carey/ Alicia C...

By digshit

All of these are probs gonna be g!p you so if your not into that then don't read it. Feel free to suggest thi... More

Alycia Debnam-carey
Alicia clark*
Alycia Debnam-Carey
Alicia clark
Lexa kom skaikru
Alicia clark
Lexa
Alycia Debnam-Carey
Alycia Debnam-carey
Alycia Debnam-Carey/Alicia Clark
Lexa kom trikru*
Lexa the 100 au*
best friends younger sister* lexa Au/ A/B/O dynamics
best friends younger sister Pt. 2
my beautiful flower. (lexa)
Emily Thomas: Apartment*

pure luck (lexa)

5.1K 90 42
By digshit

you and lexa are the last students in the change rooms after a big game. smut ensures. .

"Alright, I'll see you after." y/n's voice echoed down the hall of the empty school building. "Yep. We'll be at the drop ship" Octavia yells back, not turning around as she walks through the front door of grounder high with her duffel bag slightly sagging on her right shoulder. Turning back to the direction of the grounder change rooms, the straps of y/n's duffel bag clutched in her hand as she wondered down the halls of the unfamiliar building.

A trophy case sat against the left side of the corridor. plaques and certificates on the inside of the glass with pictures of polis' most treasured athletes and star soccer player lexa woods with the title of grounder academy's best team captain since 1992 with the win streak of 18 games in a row, though they weren't so lucky this game. A blank gap was in amongst two other trophies, the trophy Arcadia just won. The trophy that had been sitting in grounder highs glass show case for the last 3 years. the trophy that Arcadia high school have had their eyes on and had been working for for the last 3 years and now.. It finally happened.

y/n pov

The halls are slightly dim. The only light was the gleam of brightness seeping through windows in the corridor from the bright stadium with parents and school mates from both rivalling schools filtering out, heading home after watching the highest two rivalling teams in the area battle it out on the soccer field for the trikru trophy, now heading home after a late night.

My eyes scanned over the work hung up on the walls, admiring what I have never given the thought to admire because usually it was in and out of the change rooms and be the first the get to the field, to excited for what's to come to patiently observe how beautiful the school was.

all to soon I was standing outside of the locker rooms and a hasty sigh escaped my mouth as I brought a hand up to push the door open, leaving my aching legs to carry me over the threshold and dump my bag on a bench.

A pair of shoes were laid messily on the ground and I didn't register the sound of feet padding into the room from the shower section of the locker rooms.

"Ah! Shit" a voice squeaked causing me to turn around, surprised to hear a sound in the locker room I thought to be empty, though I wish I didn't turn around. There stood lexa woods, polis grounder academy's school captain soccer star, bent over, picking up her socks that she dropped in a puddle. Only in a shirt and underwear. A towel hung in her left arm and her damp hair pulled back into her signature ponytail leaving small ears on show. Obviously unaware that she in fact wasn't alone in the change rooms lexa picked up her now wet socks. She examined them with a pout on her face clearly annoyed at her socks now being damp. I mean who wouldn't be? Wet socks are the most disturbing and uncomfortable thing.

A fluttering sensation burst in my lower stomach at seeing her so unaware and vulnerable, with a cute furrow between her brows. "That sucks" I said causing lexa to jump and turn to see me standing there. Her cheeks painted a light pink as she realised she wasn't alone. "Shit. What are you doing in here?" she said bringing an attitude into her tone as if the mere sight of me made her want to gouge her eyes out. Straightening her back and holding her head higher, presenting herself as she usually did, as if she were better than everyone else. A chuckle escaped my mouth as I shook my head. "We're both team captains Lex, you know we both end up having to stay later than our team" she didn't respond but an annoyed sigh escaped her mouth. I turned back to my bag as I unzipped it to pull out a towel.

"You got lucky" she sated out of nowhere after a couple of minutes of silence that I had been using to remove my cleats. "Huh" I glanced in her direction only to see her just staring at me with a cold look in her eyes. "You heard me, you and your team got lucky" she repeated and I chuckled again.

"Really? Because I'm pretty sure we just beat your team's ass" I teased and she scoffed. "nope." she stated as if it were a fact, the ever so stubborn lexa woods. "So it was just out of pure luck that I scored that goal from the three pointer?" I asked, standing up and facing her. Lexa nodded she had the same cold look on her face. "Pure luck" she spat at me and I smirked. "What about when I totally stole the ball from out under you? Causing you to.. Trip" I popped the 'p' in trip causing a sour expression to leek to her face. "Yes" she said firmly. "Mhm. What about how Octavia effectively scored in the top right? Successfully getting the ball past your star goalie Lincoln pine" I stated another example while taking a few steps towards her. "He was distracted" she defended and I wholeheartedly laughed causing her to scowl. "How raven tripped up your oh so perfect right wing Anya, oh dear big sister" a smirk was plastered on my face as her sourness amused me to no end. "It was contact" lexa rebutted and I was now only half a foot away from her face. Her warm breath ghosting over my lips as she had to look up to maintain eye contact from our height difference. A whole 5 inches.

"Yet your ref didn't call it" I said and she gulped at our proximity causing my smirk to grow as her neck bobbed. Seeing lexa this vulnerable was without a doubt one of my new favourite things. And it was no secret that lexa was gorgeous despite her being the 'enemy'.

What I didn't expect was to feel warm hands reach up and cup my cheeks as soft pink lips collided with mine harshly.

It took me a minute to register but soon my lips started moving against lexa's warm plump ones in sync. Stepping as close to the brunette as I could my hands grasped at her bare hips, pulling our bodies together. Goosebumps sprouted under my hands as they covered wherever I pressed them. Lexa surged forward and moved her hands further towards the back of my neck and she pulled desperately at my hair for more. I felt her warm tongue swipe across my top lip. Asking for access to the depths of my mouth and I granted it. I felt my pulse quicken under my skin as her small pink tongue pressed dominantly against mine causing a moan to escape my mouth but she swallowed it and I felt her smirk slightly against my lips, but there is no way I'm going to let her be in charge. I held her hips tighter and walked forward resulting in her back pressing against the cold metal of the lockers. Our tongues slid and slipped together and the kiss became more needy and aggressive. She hooked her arms around my neck and started kissing me harder and deeper. I felt my cock twitch in my pants and I lightly bit her bottom lip, emitting a gasp from her throat. My hands roamed lower down her back side to her ass and I gave it a few squeezes. I always loved how her perfectly sculptured ass showed through her soccer shorts in games and I'd be lying if I said I didn't get distracted by it on multiple occasions, or how her sharp jawline looks as though it was crafted by the gods themselves, as though Aphrodite was her mother. Passing on the beauty of a goddess to a mere mortal.

Our lips parted and hasty breaths escaped our mouths in a desperate need for air, the kiss left us both figuratively and physically breathless. Her hands fumbled at the hem of my shirt and I didn't hesitate to move her hands and pull my shirt off over my head in one quick motion. I felt the head of my semi hard cock pulse in my boxers and I surged forward again, pressing feverish kisses along lexa's neck and sucking a few purple hickeys into her skin. She threw her head back as pants and low moans escaped her mouth and I kissed my way up her neck and back to her kiss swollen lips. "Can I take this off?" I mumbled against her mouth while tugging at her shirt. She nodded without a second thought as her hands ghosted across the surface of my abs. gripping the hem of her shirt I carefully pulled it over her head and threw it down the bench we were closest to. Can't have wet socks and shirt.

Left in a sports bra and plain black panties, I slightly pulled back to admire without a doubt the schools finest work of art. "You're beautiful" I mumbled and I wasn't too late to see her blush before I moved forward again to press my lips against hers.

it was more desperate a sloppy than the last two but it was still amazing and still made butterfly's swarm throughout my stomach and my head to fell light. Our teeth clashed together messily and laboured breathes were pushed into each other's mouths as the kiss continued.

"mmm. Please" lexa moaned into the kiss desperately, pushing further into my body with need. Her hands slipped out from around my neck and she firmly placed them on my shoulders, pushing down.

Complying, I started a trail down her jaw to her neck. Licking, kissing and biting every expanse of skin I could reach. High pitch whines sounded from deep in lexa's throat and I kissed lower, down to her sports bra before looking up at her and asking for permission she nodded with clouded eyes and I reached around her back, gently unclasped her bra strap before leaving it to her to pull it over her head.

Her fair sized boobs rising and falling with every needy deep breath she took. I proceeded forward, taking an erect nipple in my mouth and running my wet tongue over the stiff tan bud. Lexa heaved out a sigh of relief from having pressure somewhere even if it wasn't exactly where she wanted it. I felt as lexa's hand ran through my y/c/h and tugging my head forward every now and again. Bringing my hand forward that was no longer resting on her hip I took her other nipple in between my thumb and middle finger. Tweaking the stiff peak gently before removing my mouth from her other nipple with a wet pop and latching my mouth onto the other before repeating the same hand motion on her other breast. Hums of pleasure left her agape mouth as I kissed to in between her cleavage. Leaving a dark purple hickey on her under boob before returning to my task of kissing a trail down her body. One destination in mind, though what's the fun in that when I could tease her.

I run my lips over her rib cage while occasionally sucking and biting, leaving marks up and down. Her back arched with every puff of warm air that escaped my mouth while also leaving shivery bumps over her stomach.

Moving further down I ghosted my mouth over her smooth abs, licking in between defined grooves, leaning further back into the lockers I heard lexa's head thud muffled against it bringing a smirk to my lips.

I continued down to the underwear line of her panties after kissing and licking under and around her belly button.

Lexa's hands grasped tightly at my hair while trying to push my head where she so desperately wants it to be.

Having lexa like this was so different compared to the intense, ruthless player she was on the field. If you didn't know her but you'd seen her play you wouldn't question why they called her the commander or as the students of grounder high like to say, Heda. Her and her team wore black fierce war paint over their eyes that so effectively intimidated their opponents and matched the green and black of their soccer jerseys and school colours. All different patterns. Lexa's was tear like daggers dripping from her eyes in perfect form, just like the pleasure dripping from her voice was clear. I allowed her to move my head lower but pulled her knees forward causing lexa to fall to the bench below her as she tried to pull my face closer to her centre.

Bringing my nose forward it bumped her over her underwear effecting in lexa yet again, trying to tug me closer.

"Fuck y/n, stop teasing me" she begged and I chuckled, pressing an open mouth kiss to her covered sex and a high moan left her parted lips. A wet patch covered a small portion of the lower half of her panties and I could feel the heat radiating from her core as I kissed her clit over the material covering her.

Bringing my hands up to the band of her underwear I hesitated to pull them down, not sure if she would stop me or not. Lexa let out an irritated groan as she moved her hands from my hair to the hem where my hands sat and she tugged them down her long tan legs before tossing them to where her tee shirt and bra had previously landed.

The cold tiles of the floor pinched my skin as I dropped to my knees in front of her, bringing my face directly in line to her clean shaven pussy glistening in her arousal.

Gripping both of her thighs tightly and spreading them apart further, in my peripheral vision I could see lexa looking down at me with hooded eyes and her teeth digging into her bottom lip in anticipation.

leaning forward my nose bobbed at her lips, dipping into her arousal before pulling back slightly and kissing her there, coating a thin layer of her moisture over my lips.

Running my tongue gently through her folds a loud moan left her mouth and she attempted to clench her legs shut but the tight grip I had on her thighs prohibited it.

repeating the motion a couple of times, purposely avoiding applying any pressure to her clit making lexa squirm in uncomfort in her need for friction.

"auh, please" she whined tugging my mouth closer to her pussy and I followed. Bringing my lips to her bundle of nerves and kissing it lightly before enveloping it in my mouth and abruptly sucking it harshly, emitting pleasured moans from deep in her throat.

"Fuck" she moaned while pushing her hips forward and I gladly pulled her closer causing lexa to move her hand from my hair to clutching the wooden bench and arching her back.

Licking her core in repeated strokes every time swiping lower and lower until I felt my tongue dip into her entrance slightly before swiping back up and licking through her folds again then swiping across her clit equally as fast.

"Come on "she groaned frustrated at the laboured strokes I was applying to her pussy.

I swirled my tongue quickly around her bud before swiping over it and sucking it gently.

"Mhm. I s-swear to god... if yo-you don't- fuck!" she stuttered but before she could finished I dipped my tongue down and through her entrance, her juices covering my tongue. My taste buds exploded with her sweet yet tangy taste causing me to moan into her cunt.

"Fuck!" she threw her head back and I felt her walls flutter around my tongue as I swirled it in circular motions inside her.

'k-keep doing that" she groaned and I pushed my tongue as far as I could inside of her dripping pussy before removing one of my hands from her thighs and bringing it up to rub her clit.

a shudder ran through her legs and they spread involuntarily further apart, as far as they could spread as my thumb started drawing tight circles around her sensitive bundle of nerves causing high moans to rip through her chest repetitively while she cantered her hips forward, grinding as hard as she could on my face while she was in the position she was in.

"Fuck, keep doing that!" she whimpered as I pushed my tongue in strokes against her front wall, applying the pressure inside of her that she was looking for.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. right there y/n!" she yelled, her voice echoing slightly in the locker rooms and bouncing off the tiles making her voice sound ever so desperate to my ears.

Drawing tighter, harder circles around her clit I felt a fresh gush of wetness coat my tongue, only spurring me on to thrust my tongue faster.

"shit" she whimpered, harsh breaths filtering past her pouty lips causing her chest to heave up and down and her head to fly back and her back to arch even further back if it was possible.

"I'm gonna cum" she squealed out in a moan and I didn't falter as her orgasm rippled through her core making lexa let out loud, high moans that I wondered what it would be like to swallow them from her parted lips as I greedily drank her juices from her as she fluttered around my tongue.

Slowing my movements, I softly licked her folds clean and kissed her clit one more time before making my way back up her body. Kissing over her heaving chest and up her neck, kissing over her racing pulse before softly pecking her lips and only then was I aware of the straining pain in my shorts.

Lexa's breaths slowly started to calm down and I moved forward to kiss her again, pushing harder and swiping my tongue into her mouth, hearing her moan as our tongues connected and she tasted herself on my tongue.

She hungrily kissed me back with more energy than she had a couple of seconds ago. Cupping my cheeks again as she took the lead in our kiss, every swipe of her tongue was smooth against mine. She gently bit my top lip before kissing and sucking on it and swiping her sweet tongue back into my mouth. smiling against my lip while releasing a breathy sigh, content.

Though I wasn't done with her, not yet. Pushing my mouth harder against hers she let out a gasp out of surprise and I slowly got up off my knees, my legs stretching from their crouched position and making me sigh in content at them not feeling cramped anymore. My hands grabbed onto lexa's smooth waist pulling her to her feet with me, not once separating our lips as I started kissing her deeper. the kiss became sloppy and needy.

her arms wrapped back around my neck as my hands left her waist, moving to the waist band of my soccer shorts and shrugging them down my long tan legs, the muscles in my legs rippled as I switched my weight from one to the other while slipping my boxer briefs off and tossing them onto the bench with lexa's stuff on it with my shorts. My cock bobbed up against my abs, swaying a few times before I grabbed onto lexa's hips, pulling her closer to me making our bodies flush against one another. My cock pressed firmly against her stomach and caught in between us

she slid one of her hands from my shoulders and brought it down, her warm palm grasping the shaft of my dick and squeezing it lightly making me hiss as it put more pressure on the angry red head of my penis and she smirked, she smirked into the kiss as though she knew what she was doing and how she was going to try and do it, key word 'try'.

I bucked my hips into her waiting hand and a small moan escaped her mouth as a grunt escaped my parted lips and I gripped her body harder.

Our heated kiss turned into more of us breathing breathless moans into each other's mouths.

Slipping one of my hands to the wrist of lexa's hand that was holding my  cock, i brought it up and pined in against the locker behind her and the other hand was soon to follow.

Both my hands encasing one of her petite wrists each above her head was a view I liked.

I continued pressing feverish kisses to her waiting lips and pushing my hips further into her stomach for friction where I needed it.

Letting out a low groan I move her pinned hands closer together and shuffled them so I was grasping them both with one hand and I slipped my hand downward, over her breasts, down her ribcage and to wrap around her waist before gripping her side and spinning her around. Letting go of her hands as they braced themselves against the locker her front was pressed against as I gripped her hips, rubbing my length into her butt, letting my head falling on her shoulder at the relief.

"Fuck" I muttered into the crook of her neck before placing a kiss there.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard" I growled in her ear and I heard her whimper while she bucked her ass back into my cock.

Securing my left arm around her mid-section as I brought my right arm down to her thigh, scooping under it and bringing it up so her leg was acting as a step on the bench, pushing her full ass further into my crouch

ghosting my hand back around from her thigh to my cock and pumping along the length of my shaft a couple of times before shuffling forward slightly to rub the burning head of my penis through lexa's freshly soaked fold causing her head to fall forwards against the cold metal of the lockers, her hot breath creating condensation against the metal.

my dick rubbed against her clit a few times before I dragged it down her pussy to her entrance and circled it a couple of times before probing my tip into her clenching centre as lexa let out a needy whine, that was enough for me as I popped the head of my cock through her tight ring of muscles and her walls fluttered tightly around me, feeling as though they were trying to push me out, suck me in and suffocate me all at once. I panted laboured breaths into her neck as I started to sink more and more of my length inside her warm, velvety walls until all 9 and a half inches were completely sheathed inside the brunette. I moved my right hand back to lexa's hip, my left arm still wrapped tightly around her waist from behind and my dick snuggly buried inside her dripping pussy.

"Are you alright?" I asked, my voice muffled against her soft skin and I felt her nod slightly.

pulling my hips back a couple of inches, a bit of my length pulling out of her before I thrusted it back it, feeling lexa's back arch in my arms and  incomprehensible curses left my mouth as I continued that pattern for a little while. The pace wasn't fast enough and I held onto her tighter as I started driving my cock harder and faster into her. filling the locker room with the sounds of my hips jutting into her from behind and the wet sounds her pussy made as I thrusted back into her, over and over again.

"You like how I treat you, don't you?" I whisper huskily into her ear but I don't receive a response but my hips don't falter their motions. Jutting up my hips particularly hard makes a surprised yet pleasureful gasp leave lexa's kiss swollen lips, her shallow puffs of air being the warmth I could feel radiating across the locker.

"Answer me." I growled, driving my hips faster and my short nails dug into the flesh of her hips causing a whimpered hiss to leave lexa.

"y-yes" she moans "yes what darling?" a smirk curves on my lips and I press my face further into her neck, my face being consumed in her scent and the softness of her skin.

"Yes! I love how you treat me! I love how you fuck me" she gasps out in laboured moans, her breaths getting harder and faster.

"You like being my little slut, don't you" I groan and she pushes her ass further into me in response, weakly thrusting her hips back into my jerking ones.

Snaking my hand up her back, over her shoulder blades and over the back of her neck, grasping firmly at her now loose ponytail and pulling it back. Baring her neck to my will, her mouth wide open in silent screams of pleasure.

"Fuck" she yelled and I drove as much of my length deep inside her waiting cunt as I could. Her fluttering walls trying their hardest to clench around me but the intruder was too big to squeeze anymore.

Sinking my teeth into the sweet flesh of her shoulder I heard her gasp and her head flew back against my shoulder, not being able to role forward because of the harsh grip I still had on her hair.

"whose little slut are you" I command in a threatening tone not stopping my ministrations and tugging her hair back further.

y-yours. I'm your little slut!" she shouted in pleasure at me. "Fuck, I don't k-know how mu-much longer i-i can take you" she moaned and I could tell she was fighting the urge to cum. pure ecstasy relevant on her face as it contorted into pain and pleasure.

"you can do it baby" I reassured, moving my hand down her stomach soothingly from her hair and letting my fingers glide down to her swollen clit, rubbing it up and down at a fast pace and circling tight circles around her angry red bundle of nerves.

taking a glance at lexa's face I could see a shimmer of water it her eyes, brimming against her eye lids like a dam that was about to overflow. Like a river about to explode into the obliterating pleasure diving deep inside her pussy. And then it happened. throwing her head back even further than before, her eyes rolling back showing just her whites as warm tears blossomed down her cheeks and I fucked her mercilessly through it until I felt the all too familiar warmth in my lower stomach and my balls tightening before I exploded deep inside her rippling walls, sending her over the edge again. Like the edge of the world, the last drop of water from the sea and all the pleasure you could muster up bundled inside one person for them to experience complete and utter ecstasy.

Slowing my hips and kissing where I had previously bit on the brunettes Shoulder, I heard her exhale a sigh of relief. Feeling myself turn soft I slid out of her warm, inviting wall, hearing her let out a whimper at the loss. Moving my hand from the slow, soft circles I had been drawing around her clit to help bring her down from her high. I softly ran my hand up her stomach and back to her hip, holding her loosing yet firm, making sure she didn't fall.

Gently sitting lexa down back on the bench, seeing her slouch against the cold metal doors of the lockers, a spent and exhausted expression tugging at her face.

"Are you alright lexa?" I asked concerned at seeing her so motionless. She nodded softly, a small smile tugging at her lips as she mumbled something incoherently causing me to giggle softly.

"we should get dressed, both our teams are probably wondering where we are" lexa nodded and exhaled a sigh before wobbly standing up to get changed into the warm clothes she had brought for after the game.

This afterword certainly took and interesting, unexpected but not unwelcome turn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921K 36.6K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
423K 8.8K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.9K 192 9
This story unfolds with the arrival of a mysterious transfer student, enveloped in an irresistible charm and an air of intrigue. However, can he main...
982K 41.2K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC