Bad Boy, Bad Girl

By Mimi_Miga

"I hate you." "You really mean that, Princess?" "Just shut up and kiss me." ... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
I | Gentleman.
II | Hangout
III | Party
IV
Quick Announcement
V | The Mayor.
VI | Countdown.
VII | Can and Can'ts.
VIII | Girlfriend.
IX | Cheating?
XI | Kidnapped.
XII | The Jealousy Game?
XIII
XIV | Birthday
XV | Kristen's Back
XVI | Feelings, Drama, and Frustration
XVII | Baby Daddy
XVIII | Breakup & Issues
XIX | Spring Dance But with A Special Guest, Heartbreak.
XX | Love?
XXI | Enemies... Go On Dates?
XXII | Presents
XXIII | Dinner
XXIV | GALA
XXV | Safety
XXVI | Safety P2
XXVII | Blackmail
XXVIII | Casino Night
Epiiilogue
XXIX | CONFESSIONS.
XXX | Seven Words
XXXI | Friends?
XXXII | Again?
XXXIII | Prom, Part One
Prom, Part Two

X | Aftermath & Camping Trip.

6K 83 127
By Mimi_Miga

X - Aftermath & Camping Trip.

                                         ****

"You." He answered, looking at me. The fact that he had no shirt on made it impossible to look at him.

"Why are you dating him?" He asked me.

"You." I responded looking at my hands.

"Hmm, what does that mean?" He asked, knowing exactly what it meant.

"Alex." I deadpan, looking at him.

"You don't seem to be with someone that makes you happy." He responds.

"Since when did you care if I'm happy?" I ask.

"I don't, it's just a guess." He shrugged.

"What do you want, Alex? You first tell me to leave and here you are in between my thighs. Next thing you know, we're fighting each other." I sighed.

"I'm not sure what I want."

"Then I have nothing to do here." I shrugged, pushing him so I could get down.

"Stay."

I stopped in my tracks before replying, "No. Do you not understand what "I hate you" means?"

"My birthday is coming up, though."

"So? Is that supposed to make me change my mind? I don't forgive you for how you treated me when I helped you from Josh's party. I gave up everything to help you and you treated me as if I were shit."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"I don't give a flying fuck, Alex." I responded, heading towards the door.

"Please?" He begged.

"No."

*****

"Good morning everyone, does everyone have their suitcases packed?" The teacher asked. Everyone nodded.

right... my suitcase

FUCK.

I was so distracted from thinking of Alex all night that till I totally forgot to pack my suitcase, and Alex is nowhere to be found.

I sigh and just decide to buy clothes from a nearby shop when we get to our destination.

"Okay everyone, get in!"

Still no sight of Alex.

I enter the bus first, getting the nastiest looks from people. I'm sure they heard the voice recording.

But, do I ultimately give a fuck?

No.

"Partner time! Class, I'll make an exception for this trip and the partners will not be assigned. You can choose who you want to be your partner. You will have to stay with them and share a suite with them, so it's important to stay together." She explained.

Five minutes after, everyone is seated next to their partner except for me and some others.

"Dominique, you wanna be my partner?" A nice boy asked.

"Su–"

"You can't, she's my partner." Ah, so the devil arrived.

"Mr. Carter, you made it just on time." Alex put the two luggages where they were supposed to be, and sat beside me.

"Okay everyone, let's go!" The teacher instructed for the driver to start the trip to the camping site. It's gonna take up about six hours to get there.

"Why did you pack two luggages?" I asked.

"One is yours, stupid."

"How?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"I left earlier to go pack your shit because I didn't feel like waking you up." He shrugged.

"How did you even know what to pack?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I packed some pad thingys, medicine, clothes, a towel, snacks, underwear, plan B's, accessories, a few sho-"

"Did you say Plan B!?" I whispered. He smirked and nodded.

"Damn right." He winked.

"We're on a camping trip!"

"So?"

"Give that Plan B to one of your little hoes the bus." I rolled my eyes and faced the window, irritated.

"Gosh, way to ruin the mood," He rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'll stop." I faced back to him.

"There's nothing to do on this boring ass ride." I complained.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors." Alex suggested.

"No."

"How many hours did you sleep?" I asked him.

"Two or three max." He yawned.

"Two or three!? You need to sleep, Alex." I narrowed my eyes into his, as they were red cracks in his eyes, showing lack of sleep.

"I'm fine." He lied.

"Sleep." This time he didn't even hesitate and put his head on my lap.

"Alex?" I called.

Fast asleep.

As much as I hate him, I think it was cute how he missed sleep to pack my suitcase.

I open my phone and I see dms saying I'm a whore, a cheater, disgusting and a slut because of the voice recording.

Sometimes, it isn't even because of the voice recording. It's jealousy.

I turn my phone off and drift asleep.

*****

"Okay everyone, pick a tent with your partner. Then, we will go to the hotel."

Sorry if this a confusing trip loll!

"Blue." Alex said.

"Purple."

"Blue."

"Purple."

"Blue."

"Purple."

"Fine." He rolled his eyes. We walked over to the purple tent and began to set it up.

"Nique, we need to talk." Josh walked up to our tent.

"You can talk right here." Alex spoke.

"In private, with her." Josh responded.

"No, she's not going anywhere without me."

"Nique."

"It's Dominique." Alex corrected him.

"Oh, I thought it was princess." He smirked at Alex. Alex simply responded with a death glare, and fight on its way.

"Alex, it's fine. Josh let's just go." I got out the tent and followed Josh into the woods, breaking up the argument before it got physical.

"I saw the voice recording." He confessed, raising his tone. "You really slept with that guy!?"

" I did not sleep with him." I admitted truthfully.

"How can I believe you!?"

"Do not raise your voice with me."

"No, you fucking cheated!" He yelled.

"I didn't cheat!" I yelled back.

"I know you did. You disgusting slut. I should've never dated you in the first place." He was getting ready to walk away but Alex gave him a hard punch.

I mean punches. plural.

Alex continuously punched Josh till he was bleeding through his nose and mouth.

"Don't ever say that to her or any other female. Disgraceful piece of shit." Alex cursed.

"I didn't ask you to do that Alex, but thank you."

"Are you okay? Did he hit you or anything?" Alex scanned my body.

"No, I'm fine. I recorded everything too, its alright." I dusted myself off.

so maybe yeah, it did hurt a little since my ex bf called me a disgusting slut. but, im glad someone's there at least to talk me through it and show they care, surprisingly.

"Princess, are you sure you're okay?" He asked again.

"I swear, I'm fine. Drop the fake act." I rolled my eyes and let go of the hug.

"I wish it was a fake act." We both walked back to the campsite.

"Feel free to explore the campsite! In an hour, we'll go to the hotel to drop our luggages there." The teacher spoke.

"Look, the cheating slut!" Stacy pointed causing everyone to laugh.

"Fuck you, Stacy." I cursed.

"Oh, but at least I wasn't caught cheating while dating one of the hottest boys here." She snickered.

"You actually were, multiple times. Everyone in the school has pictures of your nudes. Do you know how shameful that is? I'm known for having an amazing body and my skills. What are you known for? Sucking dick. All the time. Or, maybe cheerleading that you paid the school to let you be the captain of.

Don't ever talk shit about me without looking at yourself twice in the mirror. Get the fuck out my face." Some people oo'd while others cheered and began throwing wood chips at Stacy and her goons.

"Aaah!" They screamed and began running to the teacher.

I sat on one of the logs in front of the non-roasted campfire.

"I can tell something's on your mind." I heard Alex speak, as he took a seat next to me.

"There's a lot, actually." I responded, sighing.

"Talk to me."

"No." I denied. "I hate you."

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"You're toxic, Alex..." I sighed.

"Aren't you?"

"Fair enough." I agreed.

"Talk to me. You know what, cmon." He took my hand and dragged me from the campsite.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we interlocked hands, making me follow him to wherever we're going.

the sensation, again.

"There's a lake nearby." He responded.

"You're not going to kill me, right?"

"I won't. Trust me."

"Not really giving me an option at this point." We kept walking for about another twenty minutes and stopped in front of a gorgeous lake. The sunset nicely reflected on the lake.

"This place is beautiful." I breathed.

"Exactly." We sat down on the grass just before the lake. Our hands were still interlocked, but it doesn't seem like he minded.

"How'd you know there was a lake nearby?" I asked looking at the birds.

"I did a little bit of research." He responded.

"Will anyone find us here?" I asked for confirmation.

"No. This place is like fifteen minutes from the campsite." He confirmed.

It was just silent. The birds chirping, a calm breeze, just peace. I sat on top of Alex's lap, putting my legs on either side of his waist and put my arms on either of his shoulders.

"What?" He asked looking at me.

"Nothing." I replied and put my head on his shoulder. He put his hands on my ass and moved his hands up and down.

"I'm horny." He blurted.

"You're joking." I shot my head up from his shoulder.

"You're on top of my dick, what do you think?" He responded deadpanned.

i could feel my face go red LOLLL

"Oops." I apologized, embarrassed. I tried to get up but he put his hands on my waist, pulling me back.

"I didn't say it was a problem." He smirked, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Why did you come on this trip? I didn't think you were going on this trip." I crossed my arms.

"Don't know." He shrugged, then put his hands back on my hips.

"I was the reason you came?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Now it's wrong of me to want to explore the city?" He raised his eyebrow.

"It's just something you normally do." I shrugged.

"You study me now?"

"Just shut up and enjoy the nature," I replied, placing my head on his shoulder with my arms still wrapped around his neck.

We just sat there with the light wind still blowing as the sunset rose down.

"Let's head back, I think it's time to go to the hotel." He said. I nodded and he helped me stand up.

"Hop on." He motioned for me to get on his back.

"It's been long since we've done this." I laughed, climbing on his back and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yeah. Let's gooooo!" He sped through the woods with me on his back, having the most fun I've had in a while.

maybe not long but you get the point.

"We're here." He bent down, allowing me to get off his back safely.

"Mr. Carter and Ms. Smith, you both were supposed to be here twenty-five minutes ago! We were about to send a search team!" She yelled, with everyone's eyes on us.

"So? We just explored for a while. We're fine." I rolled my eyes.

"I think it's best you two switch partners. I don't like the both of you together."

"I think I have an okay partner. There's no need to switch partners." I argued.

"Uh, yes, you, you're officially partners with Dominique. Alex, you go with Teresa." She ignored me.

i don't know why but it bothered me so much that alex wasn't my partner, or at least partners with another girl.

"You know what, fine. Let's go to the fucking hotel already." Alex cursed.

"Mr. Carter, you will be kicked off this trip for your behavior. Do not talk to me like that." The teacher warned.

bitch gtfo

"Let's go." Everyone followed behind her except for Alex and I. We waited till everyone went first and we interlocked hands before following everyone else.

"Alex and Dominique, one feet apart."

the fuck?

"Excuse me!?"

"You heard what I said Ms. Smith." I stepped about a foot away from Alex and then put up the middle finger.

"You and Alex are this close to getting off this trip. Let's go." We finally got to the hotel and it was time for all of us to head to our rooms with our partners. Alex gave me a small smile and closed the door with his partner inside.

ugh.

I entered my room with my partner and he helped bring our luggages inside.

"So, how are you?" My partner, Christian, asked while sitting on the bed.

"Not the best." I sighed sitting next to him.

"Why?"

"Trying to figure it out." I responded.

"It seems to me you have feelings for Alex." He winked.

"Yeah, definitely find that hard to believe. Even if I did, that wouldn't stop me from hating him." I denied.

"You love him, Dominique. I don't know you personally but I'm sure you know everyone knows you." He spoke.

"No, I don't. Next topic."

"Sorry. Anyways, why are you on this trip? I didn't expect neither you or Alex to come on this trip." He stated.

"I wasn't planning to be on this trip either, but I just thought it'd be fun to go this one time. Just before high school ends." I shrugged.

"Oh. Good to know." He nodded. "Well, I'm gonna change and then head to sleep."

"Alright, goodnight. I'm gonna go out and get some fresh air." I announced.

He nodded before entering the walk-in closet replying, "One more thing, I just want you to know everyone saw you blushing once you got back." He winked.

I slightly chuckled and left the hotel room.

I entered the elevator and make it to the main floor, then sit outside of the hotel on a bench.

All I remember were seeing cars passing before everything went black.

Originally published? : July 17, 2021.

Last Updated: November 25, 2022.

I love you all,

and like always, have a great day/night,

XOXO,

Mimi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 180 57
"You are so gosh dang stubborn that it kills me. I don't want you to stay away Alex, but you have to. It is for your safety. I am not good. I will ru...
6.3K 484 22
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
5.4M 186K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...
1.7M 52.9K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...