101 Dalmatian Street x Pet Re...

By AshleyGryffindor

Y/n Radcliffe is the Daughter of Rodger Radcliffe and Anita Radcliffe, the Heiress to her family's Dalmatian... More

🐾Dalmatian Home Sweet Home🐾
🐾Meeting the Boyfriend's Family🐾
🐾Mum, Dad meet My De Vil🐾
🐾Dalmatian Street🐾
🐾Origins of the Heiress & Lil' De Vil🐾
🐾Puppies, Fighting and Taken🐾
🐾Adventure, Rescue Chase, & Home🐾
🐾Thirteen Years Pass By🐾
🐾Museum, Next Day & Puppies🐾
🐾Y/n Radcliffe's Bio🐾
🐾The Crazy Days at AP🐾
🐾A New Year With Spots🐾
🐾A Sea of Spots & Adventure🐾
🐾Bring This Down & Goodbye For Now🐾
🐾101 Dalmatian Street🐾

🐾New Day, Same Drama🐾

1K 28 2
By AshleyGryffindor

Auradon Prep

Jay: "All right, boys. Let's line it up. Carlos, you're with me. Let's go.

Carlos:Yeah.

Jay: "Assembler. Salute. Lower the point. Masks down. En garde. Keep your center!"

Carlos: "Whoa!"

Jay: "Eyes on your opponent! Up and over."

Carlos: "Get him, Jay!"

Jay: "Practice."

Carlos: "Watch out, Jay."

Chad: "Nice!"

Carlos: "Jay, what happened?"

Chad: "Finish him."

Jane: "It's Lonnie!"

Y/n: "Go, Lonnie! Girl Power!"

Jay: "Not bad."

Lonnie: "You should put me on the team."

Chad: "Hey, w-what?! No, no, no. We'll-- We'll be the laughing stock of the league. A-And what's gonna happen next? We'll have girls playing tourney? Come on, guys."

Jay: "So?"

Chad: "So? Uh, so, have you not read the rule book? Section 2, paragraph 3, 11-4. "A team will be comprised of a captain and eight men." Hmm? Why don't you read the rule book?"

Lonnie: "Okay, yeah, but you're down a man! I mean, since Ben had to leave to do all that king stuff."

Chad: "Exactly. We're down a man."

Lonnie: "Jay..."

Jay: "I'm sorry. Coach trusts me. I'm not gonna stay captain if I just throw out the rule book."

Lonnie: "If my mother thought that way, she would have lost the war."

Chad: "Okay. Rule book. Rule book."

Jay: "All right, guys. Practice is over. Let's go."

Carlos: "Y/n! Y/n, hey. Hey."

Y/n: "Hey, Carlos, what's up?"

Carlos: "Uh... Not much. You?"

Y/n: "Way too much. We were gonna go with the blue and gold banners for Cotillion, but now we can't find the right shade of blue. Plus, I'm way behind on the music selection."

Carlos: "Oh, yeah, no, that's a-- that's a bummer. Um, speaking of Cotillion--"

Y/n: "I know, right? It's all anybody is talking about. Cotillion 24/7."

Carlos: "I--"

Y/n: "It's like they've never been to one before."

Carlos: "Uh...I haven't, actually."

Y/n: "Oh. Lucky. I always end up Djing the parties anyway. This year, I got stuck on the decorating committee to help Jane out because Audrey went off to a spa vacation with Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather."

Carlos: "Y/n, maybe we should just--"

Y/n: "Skip the whole thing? I really, really wish I could. It's so nice to have a friend who's on the same wavelength."

Carlos: "Oh, you got me."

Y/n: "I got to go. Great practice, though."

Carlos: "Yeah."

Y/n: "See ya, later. [to the phone] Hey Dad, I'm fine. I need your input on some music."

Carlos: "It wasn't the right time, all right?"

Carlo's and Jay' dorm

Carlos: "How to get out of the friend zone."

Reporter: "They dined with Aladdin and Jasmine."

Carlos: "I see you reading over my shoulder."

TV: "Six months ago, no one thought... the wrong side of the bridge would last. Mal must be counting the days until the Royal Cotillion, when she will officially become a Lady of the Court."

Carlos: "Whoa. Easy, girl."

Mal: "What? You think this is so easy?! You don't have people taking a photo of you every single time you open your mouth to say boo! I mean, it's not that I could even say, "Boo," but, you know what I--"

Carlos: "I'm sorry."

Mal: "Carlos, don't you ever miss screaming at people and just making them run away from you?"

Carlos: "You're thinking of my mother, and I was usually on the other end of that. So, not really. No. Oh, hey! Did you bring it?"

Chad: "Hi. Just came to use your 3D printer. Won't be a sec."

Carlos: "How'd you get a key to my room?"

Chad: "Oh, I printed it off last time I was in here. Uh... you guys were sleeping. Look, I just-- Your printer's so much better than mine, and you install these hacks and everything runs so much smoother than mine and--"

Carlos: "Out! Now."

Chad: "Fine. Fine."

Carlos: "Chad!"

Chad: "What? Hmm?"

Carlos: "Leave the key. Mal?"

Mal: "Hmm?"

Carlos: "My potion?"

Mal: "Hmm. Yeah. Um..."

Carlos: "So, this thing will make me say what I really feel to Y/n?"

Mal: "Yeah. I mean, this is a truth gummy, so take it or leave it."

Carlos: "Perfect."

Mal: "Hold on, though. Are you sure that you want to be taking this? Because this is gonna make you say the truth all the time, no matter what, and the only reason that I'm asking is because I know that if I took this right now, I would get myself sent back to the Isle. Which, it's not that that sounds super unappealing, but, you know..."

Carlos:"Yeah. I'll take my chances, I guess."

Mal: "Okay. Ohh! Bad dog!"

Y/n: "Hey, Carlos. I'm here with those dog biscuits for Dude..."

Dude the Dog: "Man, that thing was nasty! And you-- you just got to man up. And while you're at it, scratch my butt."

Y/n: "I'm sorry, is Dude actually talking?"

Mal: "You heard him. Scratch his butt."

Carlos: "Mal. You're just gonna leave me with him?"

Dude: "Come on. You scratch your own all the time."

Y/n: "Okay,.....Too much information, Dude."

Isle of the Lost

Uma: "Poser."

Harry Hook: "Traitor!"

Uma: "Hello?"

Harry: "Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces. You know what I mean?"

Uma: "Gil! You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?"

Gil: "Yeah. What they said."

Uma: "That little traitor, who left us in the dirt."

Harry: "Who turned her back on evil."

Gil: "Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang. Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. She called her, Shrimpy, and the name just kind of... stuck."

Uma: "That snooty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing."

Gil: "No, she left you that sandbox, and then she said that you could have the shrimp--"

Uma: "I need you to stop talking."

Harry: "Look, we have her turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon."

Uma: "Harry, that's her turf now! And I want it, too. We should not be getting her leftovers. Son of Hook, son of Gaston, and me, most of all, daughter of Ursula! What's my name?"

Harry: "Uma!"

Uma: "What's my name?"

Gil: "Mm. Uma?"

Uma: "What's my name? What's my name?"

All: "Uma!"

Y/n sat beside Carlos as she scratched Dude's belly while she when through music until Evie told her and Carlos that Mal had ran back to the Isle before Evie took hold of Y/n's hand to take her with them changing her clothes and even dyed her hair black and white.

Evie: "It feels really weird being back here." She said honestly scared towards Jay.

Jay: "We'll get in and get out." He said as they put more tarp over the limousine to hide it.

Carlos: "Hey, guys. Keep it chill, all right? Last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here." He said as they began walking around the isle as children ran around the streets to see Ben and Y/n were missing as Evie, Jay and Carlos explained to Ben and Y/n this wasn't Auradon but the isle and began to teach them both how to act like a villain.

Evie: Let me tell you both something you can really trust
Everybody's got a wicked side
I know you think that you can never be like us
Watch and learn so you can get it right

Vk's: You need to drag your feet
You need to nod your head
You need to lean back
Slip through the cracks
You need to not care

Jay and Carlos: Uh, you need to not stare
You need a whole lot of help

Evie: (You need to not be yourselves)
You both wanna be cool?
Let me show you two how
You both wanna break the rules
I can show you two how
And once you two catch this feelin'

Vk's: And once you catch this feeling
You'll be chillin', chillin', oh
Chillin' like a villain (chillin')
Chillin' like a villain (hey)
Chillin' like a, chillin' like a (hey), villain

Evie: You two drew attention when you both act like that, Let us teach you two how to disappear
You both look like you would lose a fight to an alley cat
Gotta be wrong to get it right 'round here (growls)

Vk's: You need to watch your backs
You need to creep around
You need to slide real smooth
Don't make a sound
And if you want it, take it
And if you can't take it, break it
And if you care about your health

Evie:(Seriously, you need to not be yourselves)
You both wanna be cool?
Let me show you two how
You two wanna break the rules
I can show you both how
And once you two catch this feeling

Vk's: And once you catch this feeling
You'll both be chillin', chillin', oh
Chillin' like a villain (chillin')

Ben & Y/n: We really wanna be bad a lot
And we're giving it our best shot
But it's hard being what we're not

Carlos: Well if you don't, you're both gonna get us caught

Evie: He's right, we gotta stay low-key
Now show us how bad you two can be

Ben: Like this? (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Like this? (yeah, yeah)
Oh yeah, I think I got this!

Y/n pushed aside Ben as she walked towards Carlos with a mischievous swagger and wrapped her arm around his shoulders smirking as she sang out.

Y/n: Let's go, I'm ready to rock this
And I ain't gonna thank you for your help
I think I found the worst in myself

Ben had showed Evie, Jay and Carlos that he had pickpocket their things. Jay's wallet, Evie's sunglasses and Y/n had pocketed Carlos's cellphone surprising them as they took their stuff back.

Evie: You two wanna be cool?
Let me show you both how
You both need to break the rules
I can show you two how
Once you both catch this feeling

Vk's, Ben and Y/n: Yeah, once you catch this feeling
You'll be chillin', chillin', oh
Chillin' like a villain (chillin')

Gil stole some eggs from a shop keeper's basket as he walked into Ben and saw Evie, Jay, Carlos and Y/n.

Gil: "Hey, I know you." He said towards Ben whom denied that he knew him. "Come on, man. Really? Huh? Dude, I'll give you a hint. My dad is quick, slick, and his neck... Huh... Is incredibly thick. Come on, man..." He said smiling while he noticed the poster behind the group and began comparing the poster to Ben. "Oh, you're King Ben." He said as the group ran off from him before he ran off to tell Uma who was on the isle.

As they walked to the hide out, Y/n fixed her faux leather outfit and her dyed hair as Carlos looked at her.

Y/n: "Yes, Carlos? What's wrong, darling?~" She asked in her British accent which made Carlos jump back.

Carlos: "Please, don't talk like my mom. It's creepy." He said honestly as Y/n smiled before playing punching his shoulder.

Y/n: "It's just a new look for now, Carlos. And I think it will inspire me to write down a new song." She said honestly before smirking mischievously. "Besides, I feel positively young Cruella in this. Don't you think so, Carlos? You are such a cute little pup." She said honestly before booping Carlos on the nose.

Carlos: "Jeez, Y/n. Stop it." He said seriously as he blushed especially when Y/n tapped his nose at least til Mal's former rival had king napped Ben and the gang formed a plan to save him but they needed a distraction.

The Next Day

The sound of heels clicking and music hit the pirates ears making them look up to see a hooded figure walking towards them in a spotted coat. The figure removed the hood to smirk towards the pirates.

Y/n: "You lot need a makeover. Pirate is soooo last season, Darlings.~" She said honestly before she began singing out as her jewel back at Auradon glowed brightly.

Images of Dalmatians surrounded Y/n as she walked towards the boat with a makeshift cane while pirates surrounded her making the images bark at them til she began fighting off a few pirates herself even knocking Harry on his bum while she quickly set her heel onto his chest.

Y/n: "Don't start something that you can't finish, Sweetheart especially if you're opponent is me.~" She teased before growling at him like one of her dalmatians.

Uma: "Well, well, my ears don't deceive me. I know that song voice, Y/n Radcliffe on the isle acting like Cruella De Vil herself." She said honestly as Y/n glared at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 365 10
While Kali and her family are visiting London, Kali meets a Dalmatian couple, Pongo and Perdita and their fifteen puppies. But after the puppies are...
335K 9.6K 25
❀ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘, ˚ ༘♡ ⋆𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑶𝑭 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑪𝑹𝑨𝑭𝑻 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑷𝑺 ━━━ ❝a name, or title, or house ...
20.1K 165 10
Many years have passed after Cruella De-Vil had been arrested for dognapping 101 dalmatian puppies to be made into a fur coat. Kali now lives with he...
215K 6.9K 71
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: 'Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?' Alice in Wonderland: 'Off with their heads!' Sleeping Bea...