Hierarchy: A Michael Vey AU

Από Ya_girl_Voldy-mort

Taylor Ridley was bullied. Her family was extremely poor, until one day, they win a huge lottery. The only ot... Περισσότερα

A/N
Prologue
Eyes and Invites
To Heck With You Mrs. Stone
Which State Is Idaho In?
So People Want To Go To School Here?
Shady and the Man In Shades
Overhearing
Switching Roles
Kicked Out
Housemates
Random Rehearsal Stuff

Le Dreaded Monday

33 0 8
Από Ya_girl_Voldy-mort

Disclaimer: Mamma Mia, here we go again. I don't own Michael Vey. Surprise of the day, insert anime sounds.

Michael's POV:

Today's a Monday. A.K.A Go Away School Day. With the eye roll. So don't blame me when I said that I completely forgot about the new students coming in to this place of torture. (A/N: Little did you know) When I got to school I met up with Ostin and Zeus. And you know what happened? A gosh darn tsunami of people with microphones and cameras happened.

"Thank you, I'm Leven and I'm here again at Meridian High School. It seems like Michael here is with spelling-bee winner,  Austin Liss (Me again: yes, I meant to spell it that way), and former underage-drinker, Zeus Smith."

"I have no idea why I thought Wednesdays were worse than Mondays." Ostin said, barely over a whisper. So yeah, fast forward over more people who are so desperate to tell the world some gossip, being pushed in a locker by Jack and his cronies, getting 2 weeks worth detention, getting sarcastic comments from the teacher for showing up late, all that stuff and it's after lunchtime, in chemistry class. Time flew for me

"Hey guys." started the teacher, Ms. Fiachra said. "These are the new students, Nichelle, McKenna, Abi, Ian, and Tessa." she pointed to each person as she said their name. Zeus eyes got big with alarm. The girl named Tessa looked at Zeus weirdly. 

"Can I go?" he said. Top 10 things to never say to a teacher.

"Where?" Ms. Fiachra said. 

"Anywhere but here."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to be murdered." Ms. Fiachra took a deep breath.

"Fine."

"WAIT A SECOND!!!" Jack said, coming back to earth after giving Abi the glazed eyes. 

Free periods are nice.

I sent Taylor a text saying, "this whole time it's been that easy to get out of school." She replied saying,

"ikr?"

Today was an odd day to say the least.

A/N: Sorry about the short chapter. Summer break is coming up but I have this book I want to write for fun, and not on Wattpad. Also a musical idea. So either you'll be having more updates, the same, or less. Sorry about that, until next time.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

703K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
895K 54.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...