Fire and Ice(a power rangers...

By Thunderstrike2002

After their school gets sucked up into the sky and their fellow ninja students are kidnapped by a ruthless ni... More

Jessica Blaze
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3:Thunder Strangers
Chapter 4:Thunder strangers part 2
Chapter5:Thunder Strangers part 3
Chapter 6:Nowhere to grow
Chapter 7:Return of Thunder part 1
Chapter9:Return of Thunder part 3
Chapter 10:Boxing bop-a-roo
Chapter 11 a samurai's journey part 1
Chapter 12 A Samurai's Journey part 2
Chapter 13:Scent of a Ranger
Chapter 14:I love lothor
Chapter 15 Question of loyalties part 1
Chapter 16:Question of loyalties Part 2
Chapter 17:Good Will Hunter
Chapter18:Sensei Switcheroo
chapter 19:Brother's In arms

Chapter 8:Return of thunder part 2

299 5 2
By Thunderstrike2002

Hey, guys like said this is going to be parts 2 and 3 together and we finally get to see Jessica morph I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it, and please leave your thoughts in the comments.

Jess's POV

While I tried to figure out where I was I walked across the beach. All of a sudden I heard Tori, Shane, and Dustin shouting for me. I turned around and there they were. As they approached Shane asked the obvious question.

"Are you ok?"I just nodded my head as I was far from ok. I feel like Kailey had betrayed me. It was only like 2 months ago that the cavern of lost ninjas adventure had happened and now they're acting as if we're still enemies." we should probably start looking for a way off this island guys."I said.

So we started walking along and all of a sudden we see crimson, navy, and white blurs heading into a forest we decided to follow them.

When the blurs stopped as we knew they would be Blake, Hunter, and Kailey were there. We all glared at each other.

"You ever wondered if three wind ninjas and a fire ninja went up against two thunder ninjas and an ice ninja who would win."

Tori shook her head." no one the only way we can win is by working together."I looked at Kailey with question in my eyes." which is what I thought we were doing."

Before we could do anything else, the Thunders and Kailey attacked. As usual, Kailey went straight for me.

I aimed a roundhouse kick to her chest which she blocked before aiming a punch at my chest I blocked it.

Ducking and did a kick I dropped to sweep her feet but she jumped and managed to send me flying with a kick to the head.

"Time to go to the next level," she said. She raised her morpher and yelled.

"WINTER STORM RANGER FORM HA!"And she morphed and called her spear.

Ok, this is unfair. I blocked her staff and kicked her back."I don't want to fight you, Kailey. We trained together for 2 years."

She stopped and using this to my advantage I pushed her back and concentrated on the 3 wind rangers and flamed both me and her to where they were.

We reappeared on the beach and I managed to jump out of the way as Shane and Tori fired their ninja Beams at the other three.

As the Thunders and Kailey went down I got looks from the others." how did you do that?"Shane asked. I gave him a look that said not now.

As Hunter, Blake, and Kailey got up we walked over."What are you guys doing here?"They asked. This confused me.

"They seem normal,'' I said."But before we could say anything Chooboo appeared.

"Hey, you down there in the crimson, navy, and white suits."The three mentioned glared up."He better not be talking about us."Hunter snarled.

As Chooboo continued to taunt them there was a big bang and the crab/snail reappeared. As the winds went to fight I turned to Kailey and the Bradley brothers."We got to help them."

They nodded but before we could move Chooboo jumped down.

"Listen here Crimson and White ranger."He looked at Hunter and Kailey."Your brother Crimson and your friend white have betrayed you."Hunter and Kailey protested but before we could speculate further. There was a loud noise and Blake and I were shoved as a bright beam hit both Hunter and Kailey.

"Are you two ok?"Blake asked."We think so we feel so weird."Chooboo started saying nonsense about me and Hunter again.

"Hunter, Kailey don't listen to him, "Blake stated.

"You're trying to destroy us."I finished. All of a sudden I was hit from behind. With no suit to protect myself, I went down and so did Blake.

"Have you two lost your ninja mind or something...KAILEY STOP!"I yelled but she didn't. As I tried to hold her off I noticed the wind ninjas surrounding Blake. I had it. I shoved Kailey and jumped over Hunter.

As I landed in front of the unconscious Blake and the others I said."That's enough."I leaned down and grabbed Blake." everyone hold on."And I thought of a safe place to help Blake and all five of us flamed out to a cave.

Dustin and Shane got Blake inside the cave while Tori supported me. When we got inside I motioned for Tori to go help, Blake.

I slid down the wall in agony in order to help Kailey and Hunter stop the monster. I might have to use my morpher for the first time.

When Blake was awake and we both felt strong enough to walk again we went to a mountain.

"Hunter has always been there for me. And Kailey has become like a sister to me. Now they're in trouble and I won't stop till I save them."I nodded."Me too."

He smiled at me.

"Shane wasn't that wasn't us back there you know that right."He nodded."What happened up there?"I asked.

Blake turned to me."Chooboo used some sort of mind-meld on us and made us believe you were our enemy. But trust me one day you are going to be happy Hunter got these powers."

Shane nodded."Yeah, the day he stops using them on us."Tori looked curious."How'd you get your powers anyway?"

"You really want to know.'I nodded."Yeah, it's either that or watch Dustin play in the dirt."

Blake started his story."Sensei Omino was the one who taught our parents the way of the thunder ninja. When they died he brought us to the academy. We knew he was preparing us for something but we didn't know what."

Shane commented, "so that's when Lothor showed up."So Blake continued with clear anger in his voice."Yeah, Lothor.When he got us on his ship he was very happy that we had been given the morphers and he introduced us to Kailey. At the time we didn't know she was being forced to work with us if we had we wouldn't have done it."Shane commented again.

"So that's when you went all medieval on us." Me and Tori both glared at him"Let's not go there again."

I asked Blake one more question that was bugging me."How did you snap out of his mind control."He answered right away."I guess I had a good reminder of who my friends are."And he smiled at Tori who blushed.

"So that's what Hunter needs."She replied." and Kailey."I said.

So after dragging Dustin away we went looking for them.

After a bit, I was shivering and going pale. I was a fire ninja I hated the cold.

"Is it just me or is it getting colder," Dustin asked.

Shane decided to answer."Usually, I would say it's just you but it's definitely getting colder."I spoke."I would settle for knowing where we are."

"Portico Island, "Blake stated. He turned around when he realized we weren't following."What?"I just stared I had heard of that place.

As Blake explained it I just looked out in horror. That means we're sinking.

"We better find some higher ground," Shane said. So we all moved on.

As we went along me and Blake in lead we could smell a horrible smell.

"that reeks."I managed to choke when all of a sudden there was a noise as

two familiar rangers came rolling down a hill."Look there they are."Me

and Blake said.

As we went to run forward the snail reappeared. As the others went to

fight it I managed to slip past and started to run in the direction I had last

seen Hunter and Kailey when all of a sudden I was blasted by Kailey.

"This is stupid. Kailey listen to me this isn't you. I don't want to fight you."

She grabbed me and kneed me in the gut."Too bad."

And here we go again. As we fought she had the upper hand and

managed to send me flying into the ocean.

That's it."Friend or not I've had enough I'm sick of this. You have the

upper hand because you are a ranger."I raised my wrist with my morpher on.

"It's time to even these odds."

I did the fire signal in the air and yelled for the first time.

"FIRESTORM RANGER FORM HA!"And I felt a surge of power as a pink and gold

Ranger suit covered my body and a helmet resembling Tori's appeared on my head.

I struck a pose and bellowed "POWER OF FIRE!"

As I finished morphing all of the rangers looked around in shock.

"Ok, Kailey you want to fight it's time for a fair fight. Dragon saber."

And a golden sword appeared in my hand (see the sword below.)

finally it was an even fight.

As we slashed at each other sparks flew."Kailey, you have got to

break the spell. This isn't you."She wouldn't listen.

Ok, let's try something else.

"FLAMES OF THE DRAGON!"I yell as I run my pointer and middle fingers across my blade energizing it with thermal energy causing it to go in flames. I charged at Kailey and managed to hit her. Kailey then collapses on the ground demorphed.

"Kailey!Kailey!"I ran over to my friend and helped her to sit up."are you ok."

She nodded"I remember."She said as the thunders and winds came

over I helped her to her feet.

"Power down, "I commanded and I was in my ninja uniform. All the

others smiled at me.

"Well done Jess you handled yourself really well."I was shocked

as Shane had been the one to say that. He had never given me a

Compliment before.

Before I could reply Shane's morpher beeped."is that you Cam?"He

asked.

After a joke from Cam sensei asked."are the Thunder and fire

rangers with you."

"Right here sensei, "Hunter informed him.

As we all decided on how to get home they suggested the zords.

"That would work but me and Kailey don't have zords."Cam

Chuckled.

"Actually I've managed to find your two zords. You can summon

Them with your morphers."

Me and Kailey smiled cool. As we all walked Hunter called to thank

Us and then crab/snail reappeared.

"You guys ready for this," Shane asked us. We nodded.

"NINJASTORM"

"THUNDERSTORM"

"FIRESTORM"

"WINTERSTORM"

"RANGER FORM! HA!"

We all morphed and as the others went to their zords me and

Kailey nodded at each other.

"Dragon zord arise, "I called and a melody was heard as a pink and white dragon appeared.

"Arctic Wolf arise."And as Kailey's Ice blue and white wolf

Appeared we jumped in our cockpits.

"Hey, Kailey after all that fighting how about some teamwork."She nodded.

"Arcticfire megazord" and my zord formed into the body, legs, and head while Kailey's zord attached itself becoming the arms, armor, and weapons.

When our megazord was complete we joined the others."WOW, that's cool."They commented.

"Let's do this guys."So we fought off the snail.

"Let's try this. Fire saber ignite."And as the saber hit the snail he fell and was destroyed.

Time to go home.

When we got back I went straight to ninja ops planning on getting some sleep when

My phone rang, "hello."I answered.

"Hi sweetheart just phoning to check on you."It was my dad.

"Hi dad everything is going great here but I do miss you. When are you

coming home so I can visit."He sighed.

"Well that's part of the reason I was calling I don't think I'm going to

be back for a few months."

I felt like crying."What? You've been gone for months."He sighed

Again.

"I know sweetheart but I promise I will try and be back before your

birthday. I love you got to go."

"Love you too bye."And we ended the conversation as soon as I put

the phone down I cried. I need him.

When I had calmed down I went into ninja ops and heard what Hunter

was saying.

"you three can't just leave Kailey you're mother gave you that morpher

for a reason. And I'm sure Sensei Omino did as well."

They sighed they needed time.

Deland2021:

Wow, Jess finally morphed please tell me what you think sorry I haven't been active for a while I've been busy and just now am getting back into writing I still don't have a schedule for when I upload which works for me cause I'm normally quite busy but I will always take time to sit down and write even if it's only a sentence but it'll take time to finish a full chapter hope you all enjoy and stay safe everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 60 35
For centuries, a secret society has guarded humanity from a great evil. When that evil is once again unleashed, a group of five martial arts students...
1.1K 28 11
As Master Xandred's human daughter, you have to hide your identity from everyone. Upon the new formation of the team you fall for the Green Ranger...
1.8K 43 17
A trio of evil Rangers led by an old adversary brings Jason and Kendrix back into the fold. Together with Time Force, they must stop their most unpre...
1.1K 24 20
Humanity is in trouble. An extraterrestrial force is preparing to attack. In the midst of all this, five young adults--a hockey-playing Irish-America...