𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 [...

By Lunxrboxrd

《COMPLETED》 Y/N: wait..can you tell me one more time? I think I heard it wrong. BTS: you heard it right. Y/N:... More

❝Info❞
❝Chapter 1❞
❝Chapter 2❞
❝Chapter 3❞
❝Chapter 4❞
❝Chapter 5❞
❝House❞
❝Chapter 6❞
❝Chapter 7❞
❝Chapter 8❞
❝Chapter 9❞
❝Chapter 10❞
❝Chapter 11❞
❝Chapter 12❞
❝Chapter 13❞
❝Chapter 14❞
❝Chapter 15❞
❝Chapter 16❞
❝Chapter 17❞
❝Chapter 18❞
❝Chapter 19❞
❝Chapter 20❞
❝Chapter 21❞
❝Chapter 22❞
❝Chapter 23❞
❝Chapter 24❞
❝Chapter 25❞
❝Importent❞
❝Chapter 26❞
❝Chapter 27❞
❝Chapter 28❞
❝Chapter 29❞
❝Chapter 30❞
❝Q/A + Announcement❞
❝Chapter 31❞
❝Chapter 32❞
❝Chapter 34❞
❝Chapter 35❞
❝Chapter 36❞
❝Chapter 37❞
❝Chapter 38 [Final]❞
❝Epilouge❞
❝Epilouge 2❞
❝Feedback + New Story❞

❝Chapter 33❞

19.9K 632 388
By Lunxrboxrd

Y/N's POV~

I took a small shower and changed my clothes, after that I did my make-up, all I learned from last time but a bit less, not 2 kgs. Natural look I guess. I looked at myself in the mirror and—WOW!! I can't believe this is me.

Dress.

I told her no heels, but No one listens to me, what if I fall? I am at least glad that its heal is less than before.

This is a bag.

Makeup.

Hairstyle. [Hair colour, your original one]

I hope this isn't too much. I took a final look at myself and I went downstairs. Never in my life, I have been this nervous. I went downstairs and saw all my brothers, I carefully walked downstairs, I am still not used to these heals. This heel makes a sound, so Jungkook Oppa turned around following the sound of click clack.

Jungkook: WOW!!

He gasped dramatically and motioned me to come downstairs. Others also turned to me and looked at me with wide eyes.

Y/N: w-what happen? Do I look that bad?

Jimin: you look beautiful y/n.

Y/N: really?

Taehyung: yeah, beautiful.

Y/N: thank you.

Suga: come here.

I nodded and went downstairs, slowly and carefully. I looked at the time and it's 10 minutes and it will be complete in 6. I sat beside Hobi Oppa and took deep breaths.

Jhope: you look so nervous.

Y/N: I-I am. I have never been this nervous in my entire life.

Jin: it's your first date, that's why.

Y/N: yeah, I had a boyfriend but we never went on a date.

BTS: YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND?

Y/N: Oh sorry, I didn't tell you guys earlier. I had a boyfriend and we were in a relationship for just two months.

Taehyung: so is Louis your ex?

Y/N: no.

Taehyung: then who?

RM: does Eunwoo know about that Louis guy?

Y/N: yeah, Eunwoo knows about Louis. I will tell him today that I saw him.

Taehyung: you didn't answer my question, if he isn't your ex, then who is he and why was he calling you baby?

Y/N: he is-

I was cut off by the doorbell I again looked at the time, it must be Eunwoo. Maid went to the door and opens the door and Eunwoo came in. He was looking like...greek God.

Just so handsome. He came inside and he looked at me with a soft smile. I smiled back and he greeted my brothers than me.

Eunwoo: you look beautiful y/n.

Y/N: you also look handsome.

Eunwoo: thank you y/n, can we go?

Jimin: yeah yeah, go.

Jin: have fun.

Eunwoo: sure hyungs, and candlelight dinner, you want to go y/n?

Y/N: of course.

Eunwoo: also, you are looking so tall.

Y/N: I am tall enough Eunu. You are just taller.

Suga: yeah, now waste your time here. That's the motive, yeah?

Y/N: no. We are leaving.

I said and went towards him carefully but still a bit fast. As I am getting used to it. We went to his car and he opened the door for me. I giggled and thanked him and sat on the passenger seat. While he went in the driver's seat. He started driving and the ride was silent until I break it.

Y/N: so Eunu, where are we going?

Eunwoo: Surprise.

Y/N: oh tell me.

Eunwoo: you will like the place.

Y/N: ok, but Jin Oppa said to be quick.

Eunwoo: yeah he told me to drop you before 9.

Y/N: okkk. Eunu, I have something to tell you.

Eunwoo: hm, what is it?

Y/N: I meet Louis, two days ago.

Eunwoo: WHAT?

Y/N: Yeah.

Eunwoo: what did he say?

Y/N: he was talking bullsh*t and before he could say something Tae Oppa saved me.

Eunwoo: so they must have so many questions.

Y/N: yeah, I am going to tell them about Louis and everything.

Eunwoo: about him also?

Y/N: yeah, about him also.

Eunwoo: you know, I am so happy that you are moving on from that jerk.

Y/N: yeah, it wasn't easy, he was my first love, but not anymore.

Eunwoo: hm, first love has a special place in my heart. But is a b*tch.

Y/N: yeah.

After that car ride was silent until we reach somewhere. Eunwoo stopped the car and stood up from the seat.

Eunwoo: so angel, we are going to spend one hour here.

I blushed at the nickname, for the first time in my life I blushed romantically, not because of embarrassment. I turn away from him and opened the door.

Eunwoo: I already saw you blushing don't hide your face.

Y/N: I am not blushing.

Eunwoo: whatever you say.

I get out of the car and wow!! The place is beautiful.

We both sit on a bench there and talked about all the things we could think of. We explored the places around. And we click some pictures also and ate chocolate flavoured ice cream. We were having so much fun and Not noticing the time it was 7:15. It was kinda dark, Eunwoo held my hand and I looked at him.

Eunwoo: look at the sky.

I nodded and looked up at the sky and I gasped, not noticing, I held him close to me he smiled and also looked at the sky.

Y/N: WOW!! This is beautiful, Eunu.

Eunwoo: I know, it's beautiful.

He said while looking at me but I was too focused on the fireworks, but when I noticed the stare, I looked at him.

Y/N: I am talking about fireworks.

Eunwoo: but I am talking about you angel. Now, let's go to a restaurant. We need to drop you home also.

Y/N: okay.

Eunwoo: let's go.

He took his hand in my hands and I tried to stop my smile but I failed. We took some more pictures while roaming around till we reach the restaurant. After we went inside and it's a fancy yet beautiful romantic restaurant.

Y/N: where are we going to sit??

Eunwoo: not here...Excuse me.

He said and a waiter came to us and he asked for his reservation. The waiter leads us outside in the garden, I guess.

We walked on this path while looking around which is indeed beautiful. Then the waiter lead us to somewhere in the dark but damn it was so beautiful.

We both sat down and we ordered our food. The waiter bowed to us and left us alone.

Y/N: Eunu, Thank you so much, I don't even remember the last time when I was happy.

Eunwoo: no thank you, angel, thank you that you agreed to come for a date.

Y/N: I feel so safe and warm with you.

Eunwoo: I know.

He said while looking down, he looked up and took a deep breath and said.

Eunwoo: y/n, you know I have never been in a relationship before, right?

Y/N: yeah.

He stood up and made me also stand up. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, but then he bent down on his one knee and said.

Eunwoo: I want you to be my first and last also. I want to make you the happiest person, I will never break your trust, I will be always there with you to love you to protect you, will you be my girlfriend?

I gasped dramatically making him glare at me. I pout innocently. And I swear I am so soft from his words. I looked at him and smiled.

Y/N: ...

Eunwoo: oh answer me, you know how nervous I am. I feel like I'll pass out.

Y/N: yes I can see, I swear you know, how much I have trust issues.

Eunwoo: yeah. So? Wait–YOU ARE SAYING NO?!

Y/N: What the–No, I am saying I took years to gain trust on you, now I trust you.

Eunwoo: oh thank god. I am happy that I am on your first date.

Y/N: I am also happy that I am on your first date.

After that waiter came with lunch and put the lunch on our table and left us.

And we started eating while talking about random things to light up our both's nervousness. After 30 minutes we were done.

Eunwoo: you did?

Y/N: it's amazing and I want dessert then I am done.

Eunwoo: I know, chocolate dessert for you.

I was about to speak just then a waiter came with dessert. She bowed to us and left.

This is for Eunwoo.

And this Chocolate dessert is for me, my eyes sparkled and Eunwoo chuckled at me, I looked up and blow a flying kiss to him and his smile dropped and he looked down with his red face. I smiled cheekily and started eating. After we were done, we were roaming around the park to digest food.

Eunwoo: I love you, angel.

Y/N: ...I love you too, Eunu.

Eunwoo: come on let's go or your brothers will burn me alive.

I smiled and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. I looked up at him and he was already looking at me with loving eyes. I stare into his eyes for god knows how much time more, before moving towards him, next second, I felt his soft lips on me. I kissed him back and after a minute I pulled away and hide my face in his chest while he chuckled.

Y/N: you are my first kiss.

Eunwoo: you are my first kiss too.

Y/N: I know.

My voice came muffled in his chest before he pulled away and kissed my forehead making me blush again.

Eunwoo: let's go now, it's about to be 9.

Y/N: but I want to be with you.

Eunwoo: we will meet tomorrow, ok?

Y/N: of course, we will meet tomorrow.

Eunwoo: then let's go.

Y/N: WAIT EUNU!

Eunwoo: yeah?

Y/N: I brought this for you.

I said and handed him the one necklace, which has a half heart. He looked at me and smiled. His eyes were shining in the moonlight.

Eunwoo: thank you, angel.

Y/N: Thank you Eunu, I have so much fun.

Eunwoo: it's nothing for my first love.

Y/N: so this another one is for me.

Eunwoo: I know, let me put on it to you.

He said and he put on the necklace and I did the same. Then, we both hold each other's hands and went towards his car. He dropped me home and I hugged him once again before going inside the house, with a bright smile on my face. I opened the door and close it behind me.

Y/N: I am ho—

I wasn't able to complete my sentence because my words died in my throat when I was met with the smirking faces of my brothers A. K. A. Jungkook Oppa and Jimin Oppa. My smile disappeared making their smirk wider. I faked a cough and asked.

Y/N: what happens?

Jimin: did you have fun?

Y/N: ...yeah.

Jungkook: did you have your first kiss?

I was about to speak but I just blushed. I looked away from them and removed my heels. I murmured a small "yes." Audible for them to hear.

Jungkook: REALLY?

Y/N: yes.

Jin: what is happening—oh welcome back y/n.

Y/N: thank you Oppa. You saved me.

Jin: were they asking questions about your day?

Y/N: Nah, they were asking if I had my first kiss.

Jin: ignore them. Did you already eat?

Y/N: yeah Oppa.

Jin: good.

Jimin: y/n, are you both together?

Y/N: yes.

Jungkook: finally, now Tae hyung told us about Louis, now your chance to tell us the things ahead.

Y/N: ok Oppa, I will change my clothes first then let's meet in the living room.

Jin: ok go.

I nodded and went to my room, I looked at myself in the mirror and an unknown smile appeared on my face as my gaze turned towards my lips. I blushed again and took my clothes, took a shower and went downstairs after changing.

I then took a deep breath then went downstairs. I saw all my brothers already there. I looked at them and smiled at them before going toward them. I sat beside Joon Oppa and Suga Oppa was in front and Jin Oppa beside him. No one was beside me as I was sitting in the corner.

Y/N: so, Louis is...The younger brother of My ex. I hate him even more than I hate "him."

Taehyung: y/n, you always mention "him" is he your ex?

Y/N: yeah.

Jin: what's his name?

Y/N: ...Raven.

BTS: WHAT?

Y/N: Yes d-do you know him?

Suga: we do.

Y/N: how?

Jin: time to tell her everything that happened that day.

Y/N: what happened?

Taehyung: so who is starting?

Jin: you do.

Taehyung: Namjoon hyung you do.

RM: why me?

Taehyung: please hyung, you explain nicely.

RM: fine. So the day before yesterday, when we all came late and Hobi hyung and Tae came before remember?

Y/N: yeah, what about it?

Suga: you asked me, what am I going to do to make Lia spill the truth?

Y/N: yeah, and you said you will t-torture her.

Jungkook: not just her but her and dad's manager. These two people.

Y/N: continue.

Jin: so when we were done with Jack he told us that they did plan the accident—

Y/N: what? And you are telling me now?

Jin: don't cut my sentence. Let me complete it.

Y/N: ...sorry.

Jin: we wanted to tell you before but you were drunk then you went on date but we were deciding to tell you. But when you took the name of that Raven, we need to tell you to know.

Y/N: ok.

Jimin: so Jack was saying that Jack and Lia planned it but their boss is Eun-Ji.

Y/N: EUN-JI? KIM EUN-JI?

Jhope: so, you also know her?

Y/N: me also—you guys also know her?

Jin: yeah.

Y/N: how is Raven related?

Jin: he is her son. He is also with her.

Y/N: oh god! I hate him even more than before.

Jungkook: you are angry?

Y/N: of course!

Jungkook: come with me.

Y/N: where—

Jungkook: come.

Y/N: fine.

I said and stood up from the couch and followed him. He leads me to the basement. Besides that room, we were locked in. I don't even want to look there so I followed him fastly. He opened a door, I have never seen before. It was a boxing coat. There was one big boxing bag. I looked at him with a confused expression.

Y/N: why are we here?

Jungkook: wait here, I am coming.

I nodded and he left after a minute he came back with a paper. I looked at him as he paste that page on the boxing bag.

Y/N: what are you doing, Oppa?

Jungkook: come here.

I nodded and went inside the boxing coat and he handled my boxing gloves I looked at the paper it was a cartoon of Raven. Oh, I get it.

Jungkook: now, beat it. Take your all anger out.

Y/N: wow!! This is a good idea Oppa.

Jungkook: I know, I do the same. Don't punch it so much, your hands will hurt.

Y/N: Ok, I will keep that in mind.

Jungkook: good, now, take your all anger out on it, while thinking that it's Raven.

Y/N: sure Oppa, but please, leave me alone please Oppa.

Jungkook: but come soon.

Y/N: Okie.

He nodded and smiled slightly and left. I turned to the box bag and glared at it before punching at his face and showering continuous punches and kicks, taking all the anger out...Maybe love also, all the precious moments we spend as friends and in a relationship. Taking All the memories and anger out.

I was sick to love him, he was my first crush and first love. I regret giving him my heart, just to play with. After some time I took a break, not deciding to stop anytime soon. I am so mad to stop right now. After my break, I was about to punch that again, but I felt another presence in the room and I turn around. I saw Suga Oppa and Joon Oppa.

Y/N: why are you guys looking at me like that?

Suga: go to your room and take a rest.

Y/N: but—

RM: no. Go your hands will hurt, go.

Y/N: Oppa, I want to beat it more-

RM: tomorrow, do it, you don't have school tomorrow you can come here tomorrow.

Y/N: but—

Suga: go or I will lock the room and you won't be able to come tomorrow.

Y/N: fine, I am going.

RM: good. Leave.

Y/N: yeah yeah.

I said softly and remove the boxing gloves and put them back from where Jungkook Oppa brought them. I put them on the table beside the door. My hands were hurting but I was too mad to care. They were dark red and my fingertips were hurting. I turn around and I was just met with the glare of Suga Oppa and Joon Oppa. I gulped before going toward them.

Y/N: o-oppa, I am leaving ok bye—

RM: wait, where do you think you are going?

Y/N: u-um–

Suga: you are coming with us.

Y/N: what—where?

He ignored my question and took my arm and dragged me to the kitchen, huh? Why did he bring me here? He stopped in the middle of the kitchen beside the dining table.

Suga: wait here I am coming.

I nodded and he went to the fridge and brought...Ice? He took an ice cube and came back to me. He took my arm and rubbed the ice cube on my fingertips and I hissed in pain. He looked at me and glared at me with a cold face making me gulp.

Suga: didn't Jungkook told you to be careful?

Y/N: he did.

Suga: you don't know how to obey at once, do you?

Y/N: sorry Oppa—ah! It hurts.

Suga: I know, don't move so much.

Y/N: ok.

He again looked at my arm and rubbed an ice cube a bit down to my fingers. I hissed, it hurts so much there. I should have listened to them.

Suga: done, if your hand isn't better till tomorrow, you are not going inside that damn boxing room, got that?

Y/N: yes Oppa.

Suga: now, go to sleep.

I nodded and thanked him he smiled slightly as I left. I went to my room and sat on my bed. I started to thought about god isn't that cruel, I used to the thought. He took my dad away, but he gave me another dad. He took my brother away but gave me not one but seven brothers, who are way better than him. He took my first love away from me but gave me another boyfriend. Who I trust that he will not break my trust.

I was about to sleep but I got a notification, human this layer no one texts me or recalls me. I look at my phone and a smile appeared on my face. 'You got a message from Eunu💘' I click the message and opened it.

Text~

Eunu💘: hey angel, are you asleep yet?

Angel💞: no Eunu, not yet.

Eunu💘: but I thought you would be tired after that fun.

Angel💞: yeah, I did have so much fun and I am tired.

Eunu💘: then why didn't you sleep yet?

Angel💞: I was going to but my brother's protective mode, they were asking so many questions about today 😣

Eunu💘: ohhh, like what?

Angel💞: like did I have my first kiss? 😒

Eunu💘: let me guess, It was by Jiminie hyung, Right?

Angel💞: yeah, thanks to Jin Oppa, he saved me.

Eunu💘: yeah, he is always a lifesaver.

Angel💞: yeah, that's why I love him so much 🥺

Eunu💘: just him?

Angel💞: no, I love all of them equally 🤩

Eunu💘: ok I understand, now go to sleep. Good night.

Angel💞: ok good night...Love ya.

Eunu💘: Aww, Love you too, but I can see your blushing face from here 😂

Angel💞: don't laugh, you have to meet me tomorrow.

Eunu💘: ok ok, sorry and Byee.

Angel💞: by 💜

End of Text~

I smile and put the phone back down and laid on my bed, slowly drifting off to sleep.

_____________________________________

End Of Chapter 33.

Words count 3536.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 16.8K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
5.2K 109 22
y/n is a innocent girl who got kidnapped by the most dangerous Mafia group in Korean. ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ this may have harm, swearing, 18+ topics I will...
1.4K 67 22
a kind beautiful girl named y/n is married to a mafia king named jung hoseok(jhope) This story includes many kpop idols no hate to any idol becoz som...
281K 10.7K 21
Loving you is the last thing I would do in my life