๐ฌ๐ž๐š ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž || ๐‰๐”๐...

By teawithkeith_

Where the sea prince bets his safety and life to an angel he once thought was a grusome creature to escape hi... More

ใ€๐Ÿ”ด๏ปฟ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง๏ผใ€€๏ผฐ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผฅใ€€๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผ๐Ÿ”ดใ€‘
๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ : ๐™ด๐š‚๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™ด
๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ ๐™ธ . ๐™ธ : ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฟ๐š๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ ๐™ธ . ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐šƒ๐š๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ
๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ ๐™ธ . ๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ - ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด
๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ ๐™ธ . ๐™ธ๐š… - ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ด๐š‚
๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ ๐™ธ . ๐š… - ๐š‚๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ด
๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ ๐™ธ . ๐š…๐™ธ - ๐™ท๐™ฐ ?
๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ ๐™ธ . ๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ - ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด
๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ ๐™ธ . ๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ - ๐™ฐ๐š‚ ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™ฑ๐™ด
๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ ๐™ธ . ๐™ธ๐š‡ ๐™ณ๐š๐™พ๐š†๐™ฝ
๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ ๐™ธ . ๐š‡ - ๐™ณ๐™ด๐š‚๐™ด๐š๐š…๐™ด
๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ ๐™ธ . ๐š‡๐™ธ ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ด ๐™ฒ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ผ
๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ ๐™ธ . ๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ - ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐š‚๐šƒ
๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ ๐™ธ . ๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ - ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ด
๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ ๐™ธ . ๐š‡๐™ธ๐š… - ๐š‚๐™พ๐š„๐™ป
๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ป๐š„๐™ณ๐™ด ๐™ธ
๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ ๐™ธ๐™ธ : ๐™ฐ๐š„๐š๐™ฐ
๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ ๐™ธ๐™ธ . ๐™ธ๐™ธ : ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ ๐™ธ๐™ธ . ๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ - ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š
๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ ๐™ธ๐™ธ . ๐™ธ๐š… - ๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ป ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐š‚๐š‚๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ

๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ ๐™ธ๐™ธ . ๐™ธ - ๐š‚๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š

17 2 0
By teawithkeith_

OH GOD I lost some progress because fuck my laptop and Im tired already I think I have put black mirror in the previous chapters ( or I haven't ????)  Yeah I don't remember it but yea black mirror slaps so there's no wrong in putting here again 

enjoy ~ 

Another day has started. When Junhee checked the clock, the long hands striked to seven. In which Chan left a note that he has a mission to attend. Rushing to get a bath, then ate breakfast from yesterday's leftover.

In the mirror outside the bathroom,he saw the reflection of Mingyu putting thick make-up on his face to cover his scars scattered around.

"Don't use thick makeup too often okay? You're still a kid and it could damage your skin," Junhee blurted.

"I would rather show them, honestly. Foundations are itchy and annoying," Mingyu sighed. "But everyone says only horrifying creatures have scars. Well, guess I'm one."

He tilts his head back to meet his eyes with Junhee's. "What do you think about scars?"

"I think scar should not be percieved as something horrid. It should be considered as something normal, it is part of your body and the reason for it's existence should not be judged in a ignorant way," Junhee smiled bitterly, "I've noticed that angels are obsessive of looks, and I don't think looks determine the quality of the whole person. So, you are not a horrifying creature."

"Thanks, Mr. Ju-" Mingyu pauses for a second, then tilts his head away.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Should I call you dad always?" Mingyu put away his face, "I feel awkward using Mr.Junhee..."

Junhee chuckles as he walks closer, ruffling Mingyu's hair, "As you wish,"

After that Junhee says his goodbyes as he stretches his wings out, and flaps his wings high to the blue sky. Leaving Mingyu alone with his foundation and beauty blender. Hesistantly, Mingyu backs away from the mirror to the kitchen counter. He's pretty sure Byeongkwan left the make-up remover around there earlier.

***

It's the first time in awhile that Junhee had landed again on the Main Head-Quarters building. In a second of stepping the halls, everyone's gaze lands towards. His blue hair and natural jade eyes, also he wore a short-sleeved T-shirt which showed a bit of his blue-colored scales.

Since the 'accident' in Soul Coronation, words spread like wildfire. He guesses that someone leaked out and whsipers spread little by little, before everyone eventually know.

He stepped in class, greeted with Soonyoung and Hui screamed at each other, before they noticed his presence and waved at them before having a seat. But the walk itself is a torture, every step closer to his seat he can hear whispers from the people sitting. Louder and louder. As if they actually want Junhee to listen to their voices talking about him.

In his chair, a post-it filled with insults greet him.

'You ugly fish, go back to the sea,'

Junhee smiled as he rips the paper apart, and sit at his table. Another post it note, on a diffrent color and a diffrent handwriting.

'Ever you think of coloring your weird blue hair again? It's gross on you, not that you're not gross in itself,,'

'ugly, old, sneaky fish. You will never be one of us.'

One more, and one more. Until the rips of paper piles up in his desk. He tries to breathe in and out to remain calm as the others try to hold their laugh seeing Junhee's frustation.

Junhee took a deep breath. He made the post it to a little ball and threw it to the class's trashbin. Soonyoung who sat next to Junhee already intentionally humming in anger to them. But they seemed to ignore. One bursted in laughter.

"You stupid bitches!" he screamed and pointed at the one who laughed.

"You think this is funny huh? As much as you think he's ugly, he actually busy of getting missions! And what have you done?? Are you better than Junhee??"

"Soonyoung, shut up," one of the students said, "who are you to defend Junhee? You are too also only a young and winged because they're swayed by your visuals,"

Soonyoung put his head as deep as he can. A few seconds he went silence. But his body shivers, a chuckle let out from his mouth. When he faces everyone, a wide creepy-grin plastered all over his face. Everyone stared at each other, waiting for someone to talk. But none had guts.

"I may not have the same struggles as Junhee is facing, but that doesn't mean I won't attack against discrimination," Soonyoung said, his smile got wider, "but you're right, I'm here just because I have this FUCKING face that somehow most angels thrive for. I'm weak, I can't even catch up to the crap we learned! But at least I don't waste my time muttering bullshit!" 

Soonyoung laughed as he went back to his chair. Hui tries to calm him down. Junhee can totally hear Soonyoung sobbing, but he doesn't know how to react.

That's when the uniquely looking teacher with the horns walked in to the class. He was wearing rather open clothes, in which most female angels are usually a taboo thing to wear to a formal place.

But he knows his teachers bends the rules and whatnot, even her existence of having devil horns might be against the norm. But throughout the day, he wouldn't listen a thing. Which isn't very him, but he's too busy thinking about how low people percieve him.

Is he ugly? Is he really that unappealing as a creature?

He doesn't know why he started letting these dark thoughts hunt him.

But after a long session of rambling from various trainers, suddenly the time has come to an end for today's training. Before he walked out, Ms.Hyejin blocked him.

"Excuse me. I have something to tell you,"

Junhee smiled, "Sure,"

"Donghun wishes to meet you at his palace personally," Ms.Hyejin said, patting his shoulder, "I heard a grand mission awaits you, congratulations!"

Another mission? He took a deep breath. It has only been a day since he's released of his earth mission, does he not deserve a twenty-four hour break? But that thought flew as he soared up to the skies to search the God's Palace. A bit far but the wind flows the same direction as where he's going.

He landed in front of the palace grounds. It's been awhile since his last arrival here, the last time was nine months ago when he just arrived and can't even properly step on the ground. But now he arrived with her own wings, confidently stepping into the palace halls. He passes a few turns and a few archangels that work there, until in front of him a golden door rises up. In the round dining table, Donghun and Chan sat there with the smell of roasted chicken greets Junhee.

Junhee bowed deeply at Donghun before sitting in a chair next to Chan. But rather than focusing on Donghun's presence, they busied themselves with an intense eye contact and cute acts. Donghun hummed for both of their attention.

"Excuse me, shall I start on explaining why I gather you too here?"

Breaking his bubble of thoughts, Junhee embarrased to say anything while Chan bowed in his seat.

"Ah, yes! Sure, your majesty. Please elaborate."

"So since the creation of the portal to Sealandia, sea missions aren't mostly set on the halo's system just yet. So I have to manually appoint it myself."

Before Donghun continued, Junhee who has been in confusion araised his hand, "Excuse me, portal to Sealandia?"

"Chan haven't told you yet during your worktime on earth?" Donghun lifted his eyebrows.

Chan crossed his arms and huffed,"It was going to be a suprise that I was going to show today."

"Oh... I'm so sorry!" Donghun said in a sincere tone as he saw Chan in a dissapointed in a slightly grumpy manner.

"It's fine. But I'm curious. Why are I and Junhee here together? Are we like... Have similar missions?"

"Nope, not similar. In fact, you will be partners on this mission," Donghun paused for a second, smiled seeing the shock expression of both guys, "my request is to send a letter to Auberon. I'm sure their leader can elaborate more clearly about what your mission is after he read the letter."

That word shocked Junhee's whole body. A word he haven't heard in ages. And hoped it never got mentioned again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.2K 34
โ no one calls me cute, okay sweetie โž โ sorry, I'm just an honest guy, and you're adorable โž Yang Jeongin X Reader Started: 23rd July 2020 Ended: 16...
1.2K 22 22
This is a story about a young girl named Y/N and she's always believed that magic was real and that you just had to believe in the magic for it to...
78.9K 4.6K 59
in which jun finds it a lot harder than he expected to befriend the very studious joshua who pretty much wants nothing to do with him. (lowercase int...
3.5K 166 16
โœฆWonwoo takes his own life, and in an attempt to discover why, Junhui learns all that his best friend and man of his dreams was hiding, from his secr...