Lovely Obsession [KTH FF ]✔

By Ryu_ose

A girl , also known as the cold beauty . The one who can capture our heart just by a glance . One of the succ... More

Author's Note
Characters
1. CEO of Black Rose
2. CEO of Kim Industries
4. Mr. Jeon
5. The voice
6.Family
7 . Engagement
8 . Kidnapped
9. Mr. Kim Taehyung
10 . Wolf's Freedom
11 .Fighting Lesson?
12. Training
13. Murdered
14 . Dizziness and Chess
15. Suspicious and Anger
16. Escape Plans ?
17. Messed Up
18.Exchanged
19. Who is she?
20. Hospital and truth
21. Unfolding the truth
22. Black- Side
23 . Her Story
24. Past
25.Media & Government
26. Court's decision
27. Date with Jimin
28. Marriage
29 . Confused
30 . Crazy?!
31. Escaping
32. Loving You
33. Helping
34.Missing
35. Persuading and Threatening
36.The Shop
37. Meeting Him
38. Discharged and Dairy
39 . Dangerously sweet
40.Love Paradise
41. True Art
42 . Proposal
43.Comfort
44. Obsessed
45 .Family
46. Wedding
47. Decision
48 . Missing ?
49. lovingly obsessed
50. Pregnant
Epilogue

3 .Date

4.2K 162 4
By Ryu_ose

Your POV

I walked inside the building ,body guards following me behind while I don't give a damn about them .Smiling at the employees who were bowing down, I walked up to my cabin  . Entering the elevator with one of the guards along with few employees I started chatting with my employees .As soon as I walked out I was met with my secretary Mr. Reon Ray 
"Good Morning Reon "I greeted with a smile 
"Good Morning Y/N "He said back as we walked towards my room .
"What are today's Plans ?My schedule ?"I asked as Reon smiled walking besides me .
"You've a few paper works to complete ,along with the deal with Mr. Liam and then there is two small issues "He said looking at his tablet as I nodded opening my room's door .
"What are the issues ?"I asked walking up to my chair and table 
"One of our investors ,Mr. Kyron  want to back of all of the sudden .He says he don't want to do anything with Mafia .Only recently he came to know about your relation with Mr. Park .He is a dumbhead "Reon said scoffing at the end .I sighed ,this isn't the first time people backing off because of Jimin .This is one of the reasons why I hate him !Bastard .
"Hm .It's alright ,Mr. Kian wanted to be an investor right ,ask him to take Kyron's place and ask Kyron to meet me .It's not appropriate for him to leave without seeing me  and  Today I am only taking Half day work "I said smiling as I opened my computer and Laptop . 
"Oh Okay !But there is another problem . For our project a9 ,the land we brought for building an orphanage there .The owner visited saying he needs the land back "Reon said as I looked up frowning. 
"We made the deal already .The money is already given and the land is ours now .So what does he need it back .That's not possible "I said calmly as Reon nodded smiling 
"Yep ,But that dude says he'll return our money back but he need his property back "Reon stated as I nodded observing the problems 
"Someone must have came to him after us with more money . Maybe that's why he is asking his land back .Find whoever the guy who came after we took the ownership and about the owner , say it's not possible to hand him the land back. That  land is already written for our charity project ''I explained calmly as Reon nodded noting down few things on his tablet .
"By the way ,the meting with Mr. Kim Taehyung is pushed up to tomorrow since he came today .An why half-day only today ?"Reon asked curiously .
"Okay  I see .  And well ,I have a play date with Ron and dinner date with my self called boy friend Mr. Park Jimin "I said taking out few files from my cupboard
"Oh !Mothers forced again right ?"Reon asked as I nodded .He knew my family well along with Jimin .He is like my brother so he knew about my personal life . Reon gave me an 'all the best 'as he walked out, sighing I started designing my new men's coat project . And I realize that I need a New  Model for this project since the previous ones were so flirty . Just then a messaged popped on my phone as I saw Jimin's message 

'Be ready for the date babe !At sharp 7 , Ouray restaurant ,please wear  the dress which I will send .Love you babe ,can't wait to see you '

Huh ?!I hate this dude .Another dress this time huh ?Let's check if it's  high neck or not .Because I only wear high neck dress , hiding my tattoo . 

Time Skip * At Ouray restaurant 

Park Jimin's POV

I was waiting for my princess inside the luxurious restaurant . My love , she's the most beautiful women I have ever met .The first time I saw her ,I fell for her deeply .But Y/N hated me for being a Mafia and I very well understand why . But she's always mine so even if I have to force her I'll make her mine .Today is a special day for me .I'll tell her about our engagement .And I don't know how she'll react but I hope she cooperates with me . 
I am wearing a red suit today since I send her a red dress . I hope she wears it since it's high neck .I don't know why But Y/N always wear a high neck outfit other ways she'll either put a choker or bandage her neck .No one knows why ?not even her own mother .If we ask she'll never say anything .I am always curious why .Maybe after our marriage I'll find out this mysterious . Oh I can't wait for her to be mine . 

My eyes  caught a familiar red dress at the entrance of the restaurant. My smile grew wider as I stood up walking towards the girl who was looking around .Her eyes met mine ,cold and stern ,her beautiful smile adored her face as she  smiled at me .I walked up to her .

"You look beautiful princess "I said taking her hand as I kissed the back of her hand .She immediately pulled it back as I chuckled. 
"Thank you MR. Park but no touchy "She said smiling .Well, she is always smiling .I chuckled nodding as I asked her to follow me .

We walked towards the reserved table as I pulled out a chair for her .She smiled as she thanked me .I sat across her as the waiter took our order .I gave him my order in a threatening cold voice like usual satisfied by his shivering sacred reaction .But my babe being kind was sweet towards the young boy ,which made him relax .Aish !I love seeing people scared of me but Y/N is too kind and sweet . 
"So Jimin , I know you have something to say "Y/N asked sipping her drink I smiled .My babe is so observant and accurate . 

"Hmm..Babe I am impressed with your talent .And yes you're right I have something important to say " I stated as she nodded slightly glaring at me probably because I called her babe .Did I mention that she hate being  called by nicknames .She's not romantic at all unlike me . 
"Speak" She said leaning on the chair .Well ,straight to point type of a girls isn't she . 
"Babe ,you  know that tomorrow I'll official take the Mafia King's position. Dad says its better to get married to you as soon as possible after taking the Position .Our family already discussed it Your father and Mother also agreed  to it .So, our engagement will be this Saturday. Are you okay with it ?"  I  asked . I waited for a moment observing her reaction but to my surprise she still had the smile like usual unlike What I expected . I thought she'll shout but no she was smiling .Does that mean she accept me ?Wow !Is that the case .
"Y/N ,why aren't you saying anything ?"I asked carefully
"First ,Mr. Park a correction , it's my step- father not father .I only have one father and he is the only person who have the rights on me and second what should I say Mr. Park , without my knowledge you guys already decided who I'll marry and fixed the engagement date already !Wow . What more do you want Mr. Park  ?"She asked smiling still keeping her calm but her eyes held the rage and flames as she glared at me .Now I know that she still hates me .Huh !I sighed closing my eyes as I held my forehead.
"Y/N why can't you love me .I have been behind you since you were 15 yet you don't like me why ?"I asked looking at with my pleading expression .She's the only person I care about yet she doesn't like me why ?  
"Simple .Mafia "She said 
"You know I can't leave it right !"I stated with a sigh as Y/N smiled . She suddenly stood up taking her purse . Is she leaving ?But the food haven't arrived yet . 
"Listen here Mr. Park ,talk about to anyone you want .Get my mother and her husband's permission .I don't care .As long as you're a Mafia .I'll never ever ,when I say EVER I Meant it. NEVER will I marry a Mafia .Even if I had to die" She stated as her smile turned down an this was the first time I seeing her not smiling .She had a dark serious aura but that didn't effect me although I was surprised to see her like this . 
"Y/N"I said in my serious voice as I stood up .But to surprise Y/N Smirked at me as she walked out .This was the first time I am seeing her smirk .What did she mean by that .I chased after her but too late she disappeared all of the sudden . Huh ?What really happened . Never Mind I'll just talk to her parents . 

Author's POV 

But both of them was unaware of the eyes watching the like a hawk , a eyes that burnt with Jealousy and proud but too blinded with Revenge 

-----------------------------------------

"Sir, Black moon has escaped again" *Sigh*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 12.6K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...
11.6K 381 21
The name "KIM TAEHYUNG" is enough the world to shake in fear. Fear of losing their loves , fear of losing their life. The most cruel and heartless ma...
21.3K 409 15
Jungkook a mafia who is a really cold guys falls in love with a girl who is a strong woman even though she is not a mafia or something she is mentall...