Then and Now: A Harry Styles...

By musicluva4eva

It was just supposed to be a simple, harmless lunch date, to catch up with an old friend. But when that old f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine

Chapter Thirty-Nine

24K 312 52
By musicluva4eva

I wrote this quickly so it's yet to be proofread. Sorry for any mistakes. :) xx

_________________________________________________________________ 

Harry POV

“I really love Toronto.” Zayn said, taking a drag from his cigarette.

“Only because you and I are the only ones legal here.” Louis replied, hanging upside down from my bed.

“That’s one of the reasons,” Zayn chuckled, “but it’s actually pretty chill here. Everyone’s pretty nice and nobody really chases us. People here tend to be polite. It kinda reminds me of home.”

“That’s because Canada used to be under British rule. It’s like Australia. They have a constitutional monarchy. They have a Prime Minister and a Lieutenant Governor that reports to the Queen. They even have ol’ Queen Lizzie on their coins.” I said.

The boys turned and stared at me like I was an alien.

“How the hell do you know that?” Niall asked.

“Google.” I smirked, holding my iPhone up.

“Thought so. You aren’t that smart.” Liam said.

“Rude.” I replied, scowling.

“We have to get ready for to go to the venue soon. We have an interview with that girl from Much Music, right?” Niall asked.

“Lauren Toyota?” Louis said slowly.

“Yeah, I think so.” I said.

“You’re announcing that you and Jenna are an item then, right?” Liam asked me.

“Yup,” I was silent for a moment before speaking again, “I’m scared.”

“Why?” Niall asked, stuffing crisps into his mouth.

“The fans are possessive of me specifically, you know that,” I started, “A couple really gave it to Jen when they found out we were friends. Imagine what it’s going to be like for her now.”

“Jenna doesn’t really seem to care what people think of her if they mean nothing to her. I don’t think it’s going to bother her as much.” Niall said.

“Danielle said that she could handle it too. But I see that it affects her sometimes. She may be strong but when you have so many people hating on you for no reason, it gets to you.” Liam said thoughtfully.

“Just be there for her. If she needs to talk about it, be there to.” Louis said after a moment.

“Okay, enough with this thoughtful mushy stuff; let’s go.” Zayn said, standing up.

I chuckled, and we all stood up, ready to leave. Despite what the boys said, I still felt nervous.

We reached the venue and most of the crew was already there, setting up. We had to go to hair and make-up to get ready for our interview, and then we had to get Jenna to approve our outfits in the dressing room.

I was impatient as people started putting make up on my face. I hated it, but it was an interview and this was the routine. I practically ran towards to dressing room, and was relieved to see Jenna there, alone.

“Hey,” I murmured, hugging her.

“Hey love,” Jenna smiled, pressing a kiss to the corner of my lips.

“I’m nervous.” I admitted to my girlfriend, running my hands through my hair.

Jenna smiled slightly as she adjusted my shirt, “You don’t have to, you know. It doesn’t matter to me.”

“I want to though. I’m just scared of everyone’s reactions.”

“I don’t really give a damn, you know.”  Jenna laughed.

“I know,” I laughed, feeling a bit better.

“I’ll see you later Jen,” I smiled once she finished giving me a once over, “I love you.” I felt her smile as I pressed my lips to hers.

“Love you too.” She said, pulling back, “Now go! You have a job to do.”

I smiled back at her as I exited the room. The boys were outside, all smirking. I mentally groaned.

“Have fun, love?” Louis snickered.

“Yes, sweetheart.” I smirked back, making fun of what Eleanor called him.

“I’ll wait here.” I told them.

I thought about what, exactly, I would say. I had talked quickly to Paul and had asked him to tell whoever handled this interview to tell the interviewer to ask about relationships near the end. I figured I would do the easiest thing and say it simply. The interview would obviously ask us to raise our hands if we were single, and only Niall and Zayn would. She’d obviously zone in on me and ask me for the name, and I would finally reveal that ‘Jarry’ was real.

I felt Liam’s hand on my back and I smiled at him as all the boys as we walked towards the room where we were being interviewed.

The interview started and it was quite funny; definitely different than the normal interviews. After nearly ten minutes, we got down to the question that needed to be answered.

“So,” the dark haired interviewer asked, “who’s single?”

“I am,” Zayn answered, raising his hand.

“Same here.” Niall laughed.

“So that leaves Liam, Louis and recently, Harry in relationships!”

“Yeah, I’m dating a dancer named Danielle and Louis’ with a lovely girl named Eleanor.” Liam answered, keeping it short.

“Let’s move onto you, Harry,” the woman smirked, “what’s the name of your leading lady?”

“Um,” I took a deep breath, “She’s actually a very close friend of mine. Her name’s Jenna.”

“Jenna?” her eyebrows raised, “Matthews? As in your stylist?”

“Yeah,” I smiled, looking over to where she was off the camera, “she’s amazing.”

“So how long has it been going on for?”

“Not too long; only a couple weeks. But when we met back up again in April, it was pretty obvious we had feelings for each other. It just took a while to admit it.” I chuckled.

“We literally had to force them to talk. The sexual tension was killing us.” Louis said.

“It hurt to look at them knowing that they weren’t together but so perfect for each other.” Liam said, laughing.

“So it’s serious?” the interviewer asked, as if to confirm.

“Very.” I smiled widely, unable to stop after feeling such a huge weight being lifted off my chest.

The interview ended then and we bid our goodbyes. We had to do soundcheck with the VIP ticket holders and then some chill time before the show. In all honesty, I felt so good now; the fact that I had no caffeine in my body didn’t matter. I was happy.

Really short and a terrible ending, I know. But I wanted to get something out for you all since exams are starting soon and I don’t know if I’ll get to write. Than you all for your support! It means the absolute world I can’t believe that this story is almost at 300K reads!

Q: Describe yourself in one word.

A: hmmm…..I would have to say crazy. I don’t even know why, but I’m loud and I get hyper easily.

Okay, gotta get back to class now (yes, I’m writing this during lunch because I love you all)

~Shakira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 156 13
261K 1.8K 27
(COMPLETE) Molly can't help feel bitterness towards Harry, she was the one who egged him on to audition for The X Factor, and now look at him; he is...
996K 5.5K 36
*WARNING THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL STORY* Haha, hey! How's it going? I'm Amelia Parker, and I've got what everyone wants. My best mate for life, got f...
78.8K 962 27
Sophia, Simple,Sophisticated, and maybe a bit of stupid when she finds out she might be pregnant with an unknown man's baby. She meets Harry, he's hu...