๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐Ÿ || ๐๐‚๐“

By Dear_Dove

โ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ผ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“—๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“—๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“–๐“ธ ๐“”๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท.โž ๐Ÿ‘ A... More

00๐Ÿ‘ ๐“๐“’๐“ฃ'๐“ผ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ญ๐”‚(๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท 2)๐Ÿ‘ 
๐Ÿ‘ Main Castโ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
๐Ÿ‘ Main Castโ‘ก๐Ÿ‘ 
๐Ÿ‘ Side Cast๐Ÿ‘ 
01๐Ÿ‘ Once Upon A Time๐Ÿ‘ 
02๐Ÿ‘ Hwang Yejun๐Ÿ‘ 
03๐Ÿ‘ I Love You All๐Ÿ‘ 
04๐Ÿ‘ The True Smile๐Ÿ‘ 
05๐Ÿ‘ I Miss You๐Ÿ‘ 
07๐Ÿ‘ Her Dreamcatchers๐Ÿ‘ 
08๐Ÿ‘ Rewards๐Ÿ‘ 
09๐Ÿ‘ A Messy Yet Warm Day๐Ÿ‘ 
10๐Ÿ‘ The Necklace๐Ÿ‘ 

06๐Ÿ‘ Irreplaceable๐Ÿ‘ 

4.3K 169 75
By Dear_Dove

Bolded = Talking, Korean

Italics = Japanese
Underlined = Chinese
Italic+Underlined = English

10 : 00 A.M.

Lady is biting her lower lip as she feels nervous and anxious.

She is sitting in between Jungwoo and Haechan, looking down at her legs.

"Lady." Taeyong raised up his left eyebrows.

Everyone is now looking at Lady, seeking for explanations.

"Well..." Lady opened her mouth.

However, before Lady continues to sing out her voice. Someone rang the door.

"I'll get it." Ten got up and walked to the big door.

Lady let out her breather as she felt relief.

All this time, the only thing that she has been thinking of is coming back to NCT yet she forgot the most important thing. How is she going to tell them everything about the past three years. She can't let them take risks again because of her situation with Kihimo Lim.

"Who will it be ?" Jisung asked curiously.

"Babe ! Someone's here for you !" Ten's voice rang into the dining room as he called.

Lady was confused as she didn't know who would be here to see her, Stray Kids were all out for the mission.

Lady got up and went to the living room with Ai-chan following beside her, he never wanted to leave his owner again.

"Mr. Chansung ?!" Lady widened her eyes when she saw Chansung standing in front of the door.

"Good to see that you're doing fine." Chansung smiled to Lady.

Ten, who was beside Lady, was surprised as his girl knew the 2.5 generation of the mafia industry.

"Why don't we go in and continue ?" Ten invited Chansung into the mansion.

"No, it's fine. I'm just here because I have a little trouble going on." Chansung politely said while giving Ten a warm smile before he turned and looked at Lady.

"You've found the murder...?" Lady asked out softly and Chansung hesitated a little before he nodded.

"As you know, Stray Kids will be out for a while. I asked Mrs. Kang and she told me that you left and I know that the only place that you will leave is here." Chansung said, then glanced at his car behind.

Chansung has always treated Lady like his own daughter. So he kind of knows her well.

Lady followed Chansung's glance and looked inside the car, there's a little boy sleeping peacefully in the baby seat.

"I can take care of him." Lady immediately spoke out which made both Chansung and Ten shocked

"Are the boys fine with it ?" Chansung then asked.

He doesn't want Yejun to interrupt Lady's time with NCT.

"We don't mind, we need someone to accompany Lady too." Ten answered with a smile.

He knows how much Lady loves children and he can see that Lady is worried that someone else will treat Yejun badly.

"Thank you so much !" Chansung bowed to both the youth and the two panicked to stop him from doing it.

"Who was it and what is that bag ?" Yangyang asked when he saw Ten enter the room with a big bag.

"We have a little friend that will be joining us for a while." Ten smiled and looked behind.

Everyone followed Ten's sight and saw Lady with a little boy in her arms.

Lady then carefully went back to her seat.

"This is ?" Haechan asked while curiously looking at the little one in Lady's arms.

"This is Yejun. Mr. Chansung's son. I've been taking care of him for three years." Lady introduces Yejun.

As Lady was talking about Yejun, her smile was everything. That warm and sweet smile of hers showed how much that she loves Yejun and how much Yejun means to her too.

"He's the kid from the other day !" Chenle recognized Yejun as he has a unique beauty like his father.

"You said he was your son ?" Jisung was confused.

"I have to do it..." Lady muttered.

"Why ?" Jungwoo who was beside Lady heard her mutter.

"I..."

"Mama...?" Just in time, Yejun slowly opened his eyes and called out Lady.

"Hey..." Lady immediately put her focus on Yejun who just saved her from danger.

"I'll get a chair for him." Johnny got up and went to get a chair for Yejun since he is now awake.

After Lady gently placed Yejun on the chair beside her, Yejun curiously looked around the room that was filled with good-looking boys.

"Mama..." Yejun quietly called Lady who was preparing food for Yejun.

"Hm ?" Lady hummed and looked at Yejun.

"Who are them ?" Yejun asked.

Lady smiled and introduced NCT one by one to Yejun.

"They are all really important to Mama." Lady said softly lastly.

All the boys smiled at Lady's last sentence. Finally after three years, they finally heard that sentence again from Lady.

11 : 00 A.M.

After breakfast, Lady is keeping the plates with Jaemin and Yuta while Yejun is having fun with his new friends in the living room.

"Go take some rest, Love. We'll clean up the rest." Jaemin back hugged Lady and told her.

"It's a lot, you two might get tired." Lady mumbled.

"We can handle it, no worry." Yuta smiled and took over the plate that Lady was holding.

"Besides, I think the little one might need you." Jaemin said while glancing at the living room.

Jaemin saw that Lady was not planning to leave, he gently carried Lady up until her legs left the ground. She was light, very light like the last time he hugged her.

He then carried her to the living room and carefully placed her on Jeno's leg before he left to the dining room again.

Jeno loves cuddling especially with Lady.

He wrapped his hands around the small waist of Lady's and placed his head on her shoulder.

"Mama !" As soon as Yejun saw Lady, he ran to her and embraced her.

"Yejun, how many times has Mama told you not to run ?" Although Lady giggled but for Yejun's safety, she needed to warn him.

"Mama Lady is still soft and gentle." Johnny smiled and said, which made Lady blush.

"Have you showered ?" Lady asked Yejun while caressing his hair.

Yejun shook his head as a no.

"Do you want to go swimming ?" Lady asked Yejun as she remembered that the mansion's gym room has a pool.

"Can I ?!" Yejun was excited when he heard that there's a pool in the mansion.

"Do you want to go ? Hyung can accompany you." Chenle smiled to Yejun.

Yejun happily and excitedly nodded his head.

"Shower after swimming, okay ?" Lady said to Yejun and as clever boy Yejun is, he nodded.

Almost all the boys went to the pool with Yejun.

Now the boys adore Yejun a lot.

You can also say that Yejun is the happiest kid on the earth. A very lovely and beautiful Mama, handsome Papa, very manly Appa and a bound of uncles that adores him. If only his Eomma didn't pass away, he is everyone's dream to be.

Because Lady doesn't know how to swim and that she believes the boys can take good care of Yejun, she didn't follow them to the pool and stayed in the living room.

She is now alone as some of the members are in a meeting discussing how to fix the past mission that they made mistake of because they're not in the status.

"Lady." Renjun and Yangyang came into the living room while they wiped themselves with a tower.

"Need anything ?" Lady went to them and giggled as she took over Renjun's tower and helped him to dry his hair a little.

Renjun is also very intimate as he bends down a little to let Lady dry his hair.

"Does Yejun bring his shirts along ? Doyoung hyung and Winwin hyung are helping him shower." Yangyang asked while shaking the water off his head.

"Yeah, let me go get it." Lady then went to her room where Yejun's bag is.

18 : 00 P.M.

Days have passed since Yejun came to the mansion.

He stays with Lady everyday everynight.

The boys aren't so happy about it because Lady will usually stay with one of them since she is afraid to be alone last time.

"Yejun, wash your hands before eating." Lady told Yejun while walking to the living room with two plates of fruits.

"Jaehyun hyung will bring you there." Jaehyun then got up and held Yejun's small hand before they left to the kitchen to wash their hands.

Yejun didn't call the boys uncles, instead he called them hyung.

Lady took a seat next to Taeil while she looked at the boys hanging out with the little one.

The boys are laughing and giggling. It was wonderful and cheerful.

How she hopes that the time can stop right now.

Ding Dong~

The door rang.

"I'll get it." Jisung got up and walked to the door.

Because there's also a gate outside, it might take a little time for the people to enter the mansion.

"Who is it ?" Jungwoo asked the younger one when he saw Jisung enter the mansion.

"Hello !" Bangchan then entered the room.

It was Stray Kids.

"Ah ! Stray Kids ! Welcome !" Taeyong happily welcomed Stay Kids.

"It's been a while." Johnny greeted them.

Even though a lot of things have happened, they are still friends with each other.

"Papa !" As soon as Yejun heard the familiar voice, he ran to one of the Stray Kids.

"Hey there, little one." Hyunjin carried up the little one who was hugging his leg.

"Just came back from the mission ?" Lady then appeared in front of Hyunjin.

"Yeah." Hyunjin nodded while forming a gentle smile.

"Want to stay for dinner ?" Mark invited them.

"It's fine. We're actually planning to go back." Bangchan rejected it politely.

"Come on bro, stay for dinner. It's been a while since we all hung out properly." Chenle joined the conversation and told Felix.

"Hyung, can we stay for dinner ?" Felix asked Bangchan.

Bangchan then looked at his children. All of them have pitiful eyes, it seems like they're begging Bangchan.

"Fine. But we'll help with the dinner." Bangchan said that the boys are happy.

NCT were also happy because Lady had told them if it wasn't Stray Kids, they might not be seeing her again.

Hyunjin happily smiled while having his eyes on Lady who was also smiling happily.

Mark, who realized the different glance of Hyunjin on Lady, felt a little unhappy about it. But he didn't show it.

19 : 00 P.M.

Lady was in the kitchen preparing dinner with Doyoung, Taeil, Chenle, Minho, Felix and Bangchan.

The rest of the boys are in the living room as Bangchan doesn't want the boys to burn people's kitchens.

"Papa, when will we be going home ?" Yejun asked innocently as he doesn't know why he has been staying in this big mansion for the past few days.

"After dinner we will be going home." Hyujin told Yejun with his gentle tone.

"Then I can sleep in between Mama and Papa again !" Yejun cheerfully said.

The sentence of Yejun caught everyone's attention who were normally having their attention on the movie.

"Wait." Xiaojun realized the doubt.

Hyunjin then looked up at Xiaojun since he was sitting on the floor with Yejun in between his legs.

"You and Lady...share a bed ?" Xiaojun asked with a little hesitation.

Hyunjin realized the odd dangerous vibe and sight around the room. He slobbered before he carefully nodded.

"Lady...tried to end her life before, so Hyunjin looked after her." Changbin helped Hyunjin to explain.

The boys then were shocked by what they just heard.

Their Lady tried to end her life.

"Why ?" Ten seek for an answer.

"Didn't she tell you guys ?" Han was strange out when he heard questions from NCT.

NCT then looked at each other before they shook their heads as a no.

"We lied to her...that you guys didn't survive from the explosion...because Kihimo Lim knows that Lady is still alive and that he is now hunting for her. Since the day that she thought you guys were gone, she tried to end her life because she wanted to be with you guys." Jeongin, explaining everything in a simple yet understandable way.

"That's why she lied to you guys that Yejun was her son. She doesn't want you guys to be in danger again because of her. She tires her best to protect you guys." Seungmin continued.

NCT can't believe it.

For NCT, Lady can actually do so much that others can't do.

By that you can feel that NCT has taken a really big part of Lady's heart.

No wonder, she doesn't want to tell them where and what she did in those three years.

"Sorry for lying." Hyunjin apologized.

"No, it's fine. We will also do the same if we were you." Shotaro smiled to Hyunjin.

Finally after about an hour, with the help of one another. The dinner was finally done.

Lady took a seat beside Sungchan and started to feed Yejun who was at her right, while Sungchan kept placing all types of dishes into Lady's bowl.

The dining table was filled with chit chat and all types of laughter.

"Jagiya." Hyunjin, who was across from Lady, got a dish for Yejun and called Lady to place the dish into Yejun's bowl.

Because of this habit, Hyunjin called Lady Jajiya and Lady also responded to him, which the boys(except for Stray Kids)aren't really happy to hear other people pet naming Lady. It just makes them uncomfortable and unhappy.

21 : 00 P.M.

"Remember to listen to Papa and uncles while Mama wasn't around." Lady tells Yejun.

It's time to say goodbye to Yejun as his bedtime is at ten.

"Why isn't Mama going back with us...?" Yejun asked sadly.

Hearing the sad tone of the baby, Lady felt heart break.

She knelt down to reach the little one's height and pulled him into a warm and loved hug.

"This is Mama's house and Mama needs to stay at Mama's house. Mama is also unwilling to leave Yejun but Yejun needs to stay with Papa and Appa. If Yejun misses Mama, ask Papa or uncle to bring you here, got it ?" Lady's tone was softer than usual as she's very unwilling to leave Yejun too even though it's not farewell.

But knowing that she won't have much time to see someone who helped her to get through tough times and someone who she raised, there must be unwillingness.

"I love you Mama." Yejun hugged Lady tightly.

"Mama loves you too." Lady mumbled back with a soft smile.

As Lady stayed in the mansion and watched Stray Kids leaving with Yejun, tears slowly formed in her eyes.

Kun, who was beside Lady, put his hand around Lady's shoulders

"We can always drive you to Yejun." Kun comforted Lady.

Taeyong and Mark, who were sending Stray Kids to the gate, stopped when they reached Stray Kids' car.

"Hey." Hyunjin walked to them.

"I know that you guys were jealous when I was close with Lady. But there's no chance for me to have Lady. The only people that Lady has in her heart are you guys. I admit that I love her and that my love towards her doesn't lose to you guys. But you guys are irreplaceable." Hyunjin said with a smile.

He knows how much NCT meant to Lady. By her actions and questions from the past, it was all about NCT. NCT really means a lot to Lady.

They're her everything.

"Thank you." Taeyong thanked Hyunjin. Not only for telling them about their place in Lady's heart but also thanked him for taking good care of Lady for the past three years.

Hyunjin nodded before he left with the others.

Taeyong and Mark then went back to the mansion but there's no shadow of Lady's.

"Lady went to shower and to bed. She's staying with Hendery tonight." Jaehyun tells the two.

21 : 20 P.M.

Hendery got off from the shower after Lady. But when he came out from the shower, the angel on his bed was already sleeping.

Hendery can't hold his smile as his angel was so beautiful even when she slept.

He carefully got on the bed, he didn't want to wake his angel up.

"Hendery..." Lady called him.

"You're not asleep ?" Hendery asked as he thought Lady was sleeping.

Lady shook her head.

Hendery then gently pulled Lady into his arms.

"I miss you." He mumbled.

"You guys must hated me...I should've come back earlier..." Lady still feels bad for making NCT a mess.

"No ! As long as you're safe and as long as you come back." Hendery looked down at Lady.

His eyes were looking deep into hers.

It was filled with love.

"We love you Lady. No matter what." Hendery placed a soft and sweet kiss on Lady's forehead.

"The only people that Lady has in her heart are you guys. I admit that I love her and that my love towards her doesn't lose to you guys. But you guys are irreplaceable."

"We love you Lady. No matter what."

👠👠👠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 6.9K 52
*Mafia au/ Gang au-: Mark scoffed and said, "Touch her and I won't hesitate to become your grim reaper," venom dripping from his tone. - Mature langu...
78.5K 634 14
Will include a lot of smut, don't read if you aren't comfortable. Welcome hard stans ๐Ÿ˜ˆ.
85.9K 975 13
NCT U! NCT127! NCTDREAM! WayV! Request are closed! Highest ranking: #63 in Fanfiction
435K 6.6K 45
[COMPLETED] For all the members โ™ก Reactions, imagines, scenarios + more! Highest Ranking(s): #1 in NCTReactions #3 in NCTScenarios #3 in NCTImagines