★Dream★ ||Taekook||

Від Kim_Jk03

"Tell me who is he? Is he your boyfriend and why are you avoiding me?" "No, Bunny. He is not! Please, stop th... Більше

Introduction and Author's note
Chapter-1 Reminiscing Past
Chapter-2 Past 2014
Chapter-3
Chapter- 4
Chapter-5
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter 14-
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24

Chapter-6

63 4 0
Від Kim_Jk03

"Are you following me ?" was the first question Jimin asked when he saw Taehyung in front of him and stared at him like a hawk.

Yoongi scuffs, and stirs a little to make room for the two and says, "Don't worry Taehyung, Jimin Fantasizes about all Boys in the world are stalking him." amazed by the fact, the look-alike of cat-human knows his name and both he and Taehyung laughed at the statement.

They need no formal introduction as he knows the other person is Yoongi, who was famous in their high school for his music and rapping skills, so being surprised is a big deal for him as he never thought the other will know him but he keeps his thoughts inside his head and continues smiling at the cute little banter going in between Jimin and Yoongi.

"And why are you guys holding hands?" suddenly, Jimin ask with a glint in his eyes and lips turned upward forming a smirk.

The two, who were unaware of the fact that they are holding hands, looks at their intervened hands and untangles them, tips of his ear turned red while the other shrugged like it's not a big deal.

Before Jimin could tease, further Namjoon and Jin enters, Taehyung's train booth train and hug the life out of him.

Due to last-minute reservations, Namjoon and Jin got seats in another booth and as Taehyung is also sharing the booth with Jungkook the brothers got separated.

"His smile is so cute" Yoongi whispers to Jimin who in return smacks him but they forget that Jungkook is silently listening to their conversation and agrees to it 100%.

All 6 of them sat together after the 10 minutes session of Introduction, which mainly consisted of Jimin and Yoongi blown away by Jin's beauty and hyped him up.

"Remember, Chim?

We used to toss to sit next to Teahyung! Whoever won was guaranteed to pass his exams!" with a giggle Yoongi says to Jimin but Joon smiles and says proudly,

That's my brother, always a topper".

Taehyung smiles shyly and blushes to appear on his face, he adjusted his glasses, turns to see Jungkook's soft smile while looking at him.

Butterflies flutters inside his stomach.

"Aye Tae?" Jimin pokes the other's bread cheeks which brokes his eye contact with Jungkook.

"Yes?"

"Would you like some ham and cheese sandwich?" and who is Taehyung to deny such a cute request, he nodes happily.

Jimin's heart dances when he sees the half box of sandwiches, Yoongi winks, he smiles and offers the other half to everybody.

"Please eat!" Jimin says as Yoongi passes the lunch box to the other.

"Hi, guys!"

His Jaw dropped, mouth flung open, stood up from his seat, and stumbled a little in the way but stood in front of the person who called out for everyone present there.

"Got a knife?" asked that person, and he answered back very excitedly.

"Knife! Yes! Definitely! One second. Right here somewhere!"

Namjoon, Jin, and Taehyung laugh while Jungkook shakes his head and mentally facepalms himself when he saw, how Jimin's smile dropped.

He always wonders why Jimin expects anything from Yoongi maybe that's why he hates the concept called love.

His one best friend is utterly in love with others while others have no idea about it. It's all so complicated.

He holds Jimin's hands, and this time Jimin doesn't even question the reason as he needed the warmth.

"Don't have. Sorry." a dejected Yoongi replies with a pout and a small frown on his face.

"I should've brought bananas..." that person, or should I say brunette pouts and turns to leave the place when suddenly she feels someone's grip on her wrist, spins, and her eyes meet with a smirking Jungkook.

"I've got a...knife," Jungkook says in a husky voice.

"Give me..." The brunette tries to take the knife from him, shyly looks up as Jungkook tightens his hold on her waist.

Everyone looks at them, but Taehyung listens to the whole conversation more attentively.

"What'll you give me in return?" Jungkook cocks his eyebrows and asks, dropping his octave.

"What would you like?" she asks as she slides her hair from right to left, giving a perfect view of her neck and white milky skin.

"Your.....name." He says, maintaining eye contact with her.

"Jennie, Kim Jennie!..."

"Bunny.

"You know like bugs bunny!"

"Oh my god! that's so cute!" Jennie says as she softly hits Jungkook's chest.

They both laugh!

"Hi! I'm Min Yoongi! " extends his hand for a handshake which she takes with a smile, "Hi..." matches the same excitement level with Yoongi.

"Are you guys also going for this trek to Busan?" Jennie asks while looking at everyone, five heads nod in answer while Taehyung scrunches his nose in distaste. He doesn't like this girl a bit.

"If that's where you'll be, where else we go?" Jungkook says in a seductive tone.

"And what will this fruit do for you, darling? Come, let's have lunch?" he says as he takes fruit from her hand and throws it towards Yoongi.

"Yes! We have ham and cheese sandwiches." It's Yoongi who says with a broad smile and winks.

Jimin sighs and Taehyung feels bad for Jimin a little.

"Okay, Good! I'll call my other friends." saying this, she leaves to call her friend's name.

"She has friends with her dude!" Jungkook and Yoongi clap their hand together with annoying glint and excitement.

About 5 minutes later, the other girls join and sit with them. Now on a seat of three, four people are seated.

Yoongi is sitting on the bag placed near the train window, on his right, Jimin is seating on his left Taehyung.

On Jimin's left, Jungkook is seated, and Jennie is sitting between Jungkook and her friend Lisa, and on Lisa's opposite side, Rose is sitting with Jisoo, who is on her left.

On Jisoo's left side, Jin is seated, and after him Namjoon and last taehyung.

They all introduce each other and have a small eating session, what made Taehyung's heartbeat eradicate is how after denying, Jungkook offered him the strawberries and even put them in his mouth.

'It's not a big gesture taetae, stop thinking about it. Look how he is openly flirting with others Stop overthinking and calm your damn heart!' His mind screams at him, but his heart still doesn't listen and continues beating 100 miles/ hour.

So, to distract himself, he looks outside of the window, and as his hyung, he is also nature love and sees, it distracted him from his thoughts and calmed his heart down.

A/N

Look, I know from Seoul it doesn't take that much time to reach Busan. But for the sake of Fiction let's believe it does.

After 1 hour

"Jimin, change the song! It's so boring!" Lisa says with a bored expression.

Seeing everyone in their world Yoongi thinks of an idea,

"Beautiful Ladies... and bro. Let's get this party started!" and passes the mini bottles of liquor to everyone.

"Yes, Please! Let's play my favorite game... IIt has Never!" Jennie says while bouncing on her seats.

"Hey, that's my favorite game! too. Same pinch, cuckoo!"

Is there a time when he doesn't flirt Taehyung thinks and curses at Jungkook when he sees Jungkook pinching Jennie's cheeks and his finger resting a little longer on her lower lip?

A**hole! Bloody Flirty!

He came out of his cursing session when he felt someone shaking his hands. He licks his lips nervously and fidgets when he sees Yoongi offering him a drink.

"Taehyung"!" Yoongi calls.

"No, you guys play--- and I don't drink."

"WHAT?"

Everyone turns their head towards him with wide eyes and shock/judging expressions like he has done some hefty crime.

"Would the bottles not topple if the high were in the liquor?" suddenly Jungkook says, gazing into Taehyung's eyes.

"Meaning?" he asks, feeling a little uncomfortable and intimated because of the gaze.

"Nothing. Here...Take this Appy(Apple Juice)- Today we'll make you happy on Appy!" Jungkook winks and passes the drink to Taehyung, who quietly takes it.

"Okay, the rules, right?

I'm going to say something that I've done...

Like... I've bought K-pop merch, and Everyone who has done it has to take a sip of his or her drink. Cool?" Explained Jennie, and everyone nodded.

"Let's start!" excitedly Jin said, and Namjoon started the game, "Okay, I'll start. I've fallen been in love." he took a sip of his drink.

"Every day-" Yoongi says with a smug look and sips half of his drink.

Everyone sips from their drinks even Jimin also except Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Bunny?" Jennie calls out.

"You've never been in love?"

"No..."

"What?"

"I think it will change this time..."

He mutters in low voice, near her ear, and bites her earlobe as he pulls her closer.

Suddenly Jimin laughs, "Please! bunny loves himself only." making everyone laugh.

But the two of them are lost in their world. Taehyung feels little under Jungkook's gaze, and the man has been looking at him since he answered Jennie's question.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook asks even when he knows the answer, but to tease others a little, he asks. He loves making Taehyung blush, especially when he's the reason behind it.

He, himself doesn't know why he loves it, but that cherry red cheek makes Taehyung more attractive, so maybe that's why he teases him or looks at him when he flirts with others (Or maybe he wants to see the Taehyung reaction)

"No," he whispers lowly.

Jin immediately changes the topic he doesn't want Taehyung to feel uncomfortable at all.

"I've never watched porn," he says and sips.

"Every day!" Yoongi says, everyone sips again except Taehyung.

"But Taehyung you're a medical student! Even then you haven't seen?" Yoongi asks and Taehyung shakes his head and looks down, fingers fidgeting.

"I've never been arrested!" This time Jimin said.

"Drunk driving!" says Lisa.

"Beating up a watchman!" Jisoo said.

"Rave party!" said Jin.

"I was there too!" Namjoon winks.

"Peeing on the sidewalk." Jungkook says and everyone laughs.

Beer bottles were emptying minute by minute but Taehyung's drink is as it was in starting-untouched, he hasn't drunk a single sip.

"No." This was his reply every time.

"Okay, my turn...I've never...been kissed." Rose says, "Oh we can change that now." Yoongi leans towards and pecks her lip and before things escalate Jungkook stopped him.

Again the game continued but not once Taehyung drink feeling a little left out. He feels dumb in front of others, like how cool, fun, and adventurous life others had but his life? Books and books only. He feels embarrassed and ashamed whenever they all looked at him to drink.

He can't take it anymore, the weird look girls are giving him, he stands up and there's no need to look at Jungkook as other is already looking at him with warmth? concern? look in his eyes, he doesn't know and doesn't want to think about it right now.

"Bunny can I use bed for sometime?"

"Aye not yet. It's Your turn." Jimin says.

"Sorry Jimin...I am sleepy."

"Please! Can I use the seat for a bit, Bunny?" he asks once again.

Jin was about to stop Taehyung but Namjoon said no through his eyes, he knows his brother very well as much as he doesn't want to leave him alone, he knows Taehyung has to fight with his demon on his own. Jin sadly plumps down.

"Of course!" Jungkook says he has a lot of questions in his mind, Taehyung can also see Jungkook's expression but right now he doesn't have any answers to other questions, he nods and walks up to the bunk bed and lies down.

Sleep is the last thing on his mind, he closes his eyes and recalls that everything happened, the pity look girls gave him, how Jimin's expression changed every time Yoongi flirted. He smiles a little when his hyung's teasing fight flashes in front of him but what made him feel giddy was Jungkook's behavior.

According to him Jungkook is a naturally flirty person so maybe he was teasing him, he guesses?

But one thing he is sure of is that Jungkook will be a tough nut to crack and there's more than behind others' happy persona.

He can't wait to decipher it, While thinking all this when he slept he doesn't know.

--------

Hello, I am back!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

5K 329 8
This is the story of a couple who have to learn to love each other all over again for different reasons. Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung were so very...
556K 20.3K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...
34.5K 1.5K 37
Jimin has a thousand problems including an unhealthy obsession with "slutty" outfits and an asshole boyfriend. Yoongi has depression and unfortunate...
220K 9.7K 59
"Papa, where is Daddy? We always celebrate Christmas together.." Jimin looked away, avoiding his son's eyes, "Dad is with someone else currently..."...