Different |Five Hargreeves x...

By N3kotheCat

"I'm just different." "Your not different. I have powers to." "Yeah but do you look like a monster!" •••••••... More

A monster
Meeting the boy...
Getting closer...
Beautiful

Is this love? Nah.

249 11 0
By N3kotheCat

"I can't be in love, or can I?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At the L/n Mansion....

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET HER GO!!"

"Sorry sir but a boy grab her and then they teleported---"

"A boy?! grab her and teleported..... AM I SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE THAT!!" Your father yelled scaring at your family's police force.

Your father sighed and turn around to the window. "the boy find him and bring him to me along with Y/n. understand." Your father said, not even look at the guy behind him.

"Yes, sir." The head of the police force person said.

"Good. Now bring in Lance I need to speak with him." Your father said. the police guard left quickly and quietly. Lance walked in wearing his lab coat.

"Lance, you been my best worker here in blue prosthetics. But you did something." Your father said turn around to face Lance.

"Can you please tell me why you left my daughter with two random people!" Your father yelled enough to make Lance jump by the yelling.

"I- uhh well, She threatened me." Lance stumbled out.

"Threatened you? Elaborate."

"Well- uh. She told me that she'll tell you that I did something to um her." Lance said which caught your father's attention.

"If you did something? And with this threat what did she want?" Your father said sitting down in his chair.

"She w-wanted a serial code. For a eye. That a other kid, he was more threatening then Y/n. He was the one who wanted the code." Lance said remembering the time Five threatened him.

"So the boy was the one who made Y/n say that?" Your father asked.

"Y-yes." Lance said. But he was lying. The boy didn't make her do that. If you were reading the book right you would know.

"Thank you. You can leave."

"Uh yeah." Lance said leaving your father's office.

"Oh and Lance, if you did do anything to Y/n I'll make sure your death will be long and painful." Your father's eyes darkened. "Now leave. I have to do work."

Lance quickly left not saying a word but he was scared. Well, of course anyone would be scared of your father. He can ruin their lives, and you can't do anything about it....

With Y/n.....

Y/n's P.O.V

I felt like I was dead but not. I opened my eyes to see a wall with a window right by it. I get up and saw I was in different clothes?

I touch my mouth to see my mask wasn't on. I hear the door open and I see a pencil on the side table by the bed. I pick it up and threw it at the person at the door.

I look up and see five standing there frozen with the pencil stuck in the wall right beside him. Nearly miss him by a centimeter. I quickly look down not wanting him to see my face.

"Sorry, I didn't know it was you." I said quietly.

"I went to get your clothes. And I come back and you throw a pencil at me." Five said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I didn't know it was you." I said turn around.

"Here. Get dress we are leaving soon. And you can look at me you know. It's not like I don't know about your mouth." Five said and put my clothes on the bed and left the room.

"What a asshole." I said to myself and got ready.

I looked at the clothes I was wearing. It's was black shorts with a white button up shirt.

'Are these Five's clothes?'

I shook my head from the thoughts. I began putting on my clothes. Its was simple. A white button up with stripes on the shelves. The a dark blue skirt. I put of my socks with my black dress shoes. I went to find my mask and I couldn't find it.

"What the hell? Where the hell is it?" I said looking around the room trying to find my mask. I heard the door open and Five was standing there with my mask.

"Here, Grace just got finish with cleaning?" Five said and I put it on.

Five grab a bag and open the window. He climb threw the window, he motion me to follow him. I climb threw the window and my side hurt. I stop half way threw the window because of the pain.

"Whats wrong with you?" Five said watching me.

"My side fucking hurts." I said holding my side.

"Well, of course. You got shot." Five said and walk over to me. He helped me climb out the window. Once I got out he window Five and I climd down the fire escape ladder. While climbing down you can hear Klaus talking to himself or someone.

"I'll ask what you're up to Klaus, But then it accrue to me. I don't care." Five said and countied to climb down the ladder.

"You know there easier ways out of the house you know." Klaus said.

"This one invosled a lease amount of talking or so I thought." Five said getting off the ladder and helping me.

"So, we could have left this place easier?" I asked looking at Five.

"Yes, But I didn't want to talk to people but here we are talking to Klaus." Five said turning to Klaus.

"Oh! Little one!" Klaus yelled Excitedly when he heard you speak.

"Again Klaus I told you to stoping calling me that." I said looking at him but Klaus was just smiling.

"But hey, do you have anymore room? I could clear my schedule." Klaus said looking at five.

"Looks like you have your hands full." Five said.

"Oh, this? I can do this anytime. I'm just looking for something." The well Klaus fell more in the dumpster. I laugh slightly at Klaus. "Ah! Heres it is." Klaus got up and he had a half eaten bagel. I gag a little bit when he ate it.

"Mmm." Klaus said when he was eating the half eaten bagel. Five scoffed at Klaus.

"i'm done fundding your drug habit." Five said and grab my hand. He pulled me away from Klaus.

"Hey! Maybe I just wanted to spend time with my brother and little one! Mer motoo! I love you! even if you can't love yourself!" Klaus yelled at us while we walked to a van. The person who the Van belong to, left it unlock.

Five gets in the driver seat while I sit in the passanger seat. I look out the window to see stuff passing by when five drive threw the city. I rest my chin on my hand while looking out the window. I could feel someone staring at me. I glance at five without Turing my head and saw five taking quick glances at me.

I turn my direction to the window again. We stop in front of my father's company. I knit my brows together confused. I Look over at Five.

"Uhh, Five why are we here?" I asked looking at him while he just continue to look at the build.

"because, There's something that guy we spoke to. Is not telling us." Five said. I just sighed and turn back to look out the window.

the mintues turn into hours. I turn to Five to see he was asleep. I was shock, because i never seen this prick be so peaceful when he was sleeping. I slighty smile at him and i didn't relize my hand was almost contact with hair.

I stop myself and looked at my hand. 'what the hell? why was I doing that?' I ask myself. I shook my head and lead back in my seat. I look back at Five, he looks...

Cute....

His hair looks soft, and his resting face is peaceful. His--

'No, no, no. I can't be falling in love with him. He's just a person I have a deal with and helping him stop the end of the world. Get it together Y/n.' I rubbed my head telling myself not to fall for him.

'I mean is this love? I never really experience love. So is this Love?..... Nahhhh.'  I thought to myself. I heard laughing, I looked up and see kids my age playing together and talking. They walk pass us and I thought how I never really felt my childhood.

Had no friends growing up, I was always watched or locked in my room. being force to do things. I sigh again and lead back in my seat. I look out the window and i heard the back door open. I turn my head and grab a pen in the cup holder.

I held the person down and press the pen down on their throat. I look at the person and it's was Klaus. "Klaus, What the heck!" I said loudly but not too loud to wake up Five.

"OH! Little one, how are you?" Klaus asked sitting down in the back. I sighed and put the pen back where it was at.

"Klaus what are you here?" I asked.

"Well, I was bored and Ben wasn't being entertaining. So I followed two you love birds here and yeah, thats all." Klaus said. I shook my head then I was pulled out of my seat to Klaus's lap.

"Uhhh Klaus, what are you doing?" I ask while Klaus was hugging me.

"Well, you know why I call you 'little one', It's because you're little. And I haven't had a hug like this in a long time." Klaus said putting his chin on my head.

(Also if you don't know Klaus is 6'0 tall and the reader is my height which is 5'4 and five is 5'6. Which he's 2 inches taller than you. Okay? okay.)

I sighed and let Klaus do his thing by hugging me. I heard Five move around and then wake up like he had a nightmare. Five was heavily breathing he looked around and saw i wasnt in my seat. He looked confused until there was a Knock on the window.

Then Luther open the door and well, tried to get into the van. Finally Luther got in the Van Five looked annyoed.

"How did you find, me?" Five asked Luther. Luther looked at him and pointed in the back where me and Klaus were. Five turn his head and saw me being hugged by Klaus just sliming.

"Hey we are having a moment, Here." Klaus said to them. Five looked mad? Huh, weird. He threw a can stop Klaus from hugging me or to leave. Maybe both. I cover my face so it didn't hit my face. The can hit my arm.

"Hey! Watch where you throw things!" I yelled at five when he hit me. Five looked sorry but quickly change his expression when he look at Luther.

"What do you want?" Five said annoyed.

"Uhh, we need you back at the academy. It's important." Luther said and Five scoffed.

"It's important. You don't know what is important." Five said.

"Look, Five we need you back. Grace may have been tied into the Murder of dad." Luther said.

Grace, it that there mother? Why would she do that. I shook my head and Klaus pulled me with him. His head was in middle of them and I was in the bottom of Klaus, with his chin on the top of my head.

"You know, I wax my ass with chocolate pudding?" Klaus laugh to himself. "It was painful."

"Why are you still here?" Five said and Klaus struggle to answer then Luther spoke too.

"He's right. You should leave, Klaus." Luther said. And Klaus looked hurt and looked at them. That's when he pulled me out of the van.

"Fineee!" Klaus yelled at me and when he was about to close the door I heard Five yelled.

"Wait! Leave Y/n here!"

But Klaus didn't listen he pulled me to a store. He was walking around grabbing stuff off from shuffles.

"Klaus do you have money for this?" I asked.

"Yeah, what kinda person do you think I am. Now go get something you want." Klaus said and I walked away.

Walking down shelf's there was food. I got to the drinks and saw something I stop and looked at it. A slushy Machine? There was blue and Red stuff going around In the machine. Klaus walked up to me and pat me in the shoulder.

"You want one?" Klaus asked.

"I never had one. How does it taste?" I asked him looking up at him. He smiled and grab the largest size and pointed to which one I wanted. I point to the red one.

(Sorry you don't like the red flavor. I like the cherry flavor so yeah. ._. Sorry.)

He got me it, Klaus handed it to me and I looked at it. I followed Klaus to the cash register and then he put all the things on the counter. I pulled down my mask and drank some of it and it was good! I drank some more, I saw Klaus pull out his wallet and looked in it. I pulled up my mask so Klaus didn't see what I look like.

He face showed it all. He had no money. He turn to me and with his hand he was telling me to run. Walking backwards to the door, that's when Klaus grab my hand and his other hand has the food and drinks he grab.

Pulling me out of the store with the worker calling us to come back. Klaus pulled me to the road with cars honking at us because we ran in front of them.

"HEY! YOU TWO GET BACK HERE!" The man said. A cop saw still happen and ran after us. He blew his whistle at us to stop. But we didn't. A white Van almost hit us.

"Honk!!"

"Out of the way asshole! You almost hit a child!" Klaus yelled and ran with me. I smiled even though you didn't see it you can tell. I laughed and ran with Klaus.

We ran all around the blocks to loose the cop. When we did we walked back to the van. I occasionally pull down my mask to drink my slushy without Klaus seeing my face. Soon My tongue was red and so was my lips. We walked down the Van, Luther was waiting with Five.

Luther grabbed Klaus and walk away with him. Klaus wave to me and I waved back.

'Maybe it's okay, that Klaus calls me little one.' I thought to myself.

Five pull me in the Van. I almost dropped my slushy. I looked at him like 'what the heck' he just sat down. I shook my head and sat down in the passenger seat. Pulling down my mask because well, Five already seen my face. It was quite, The only thing you can hear is the straw slurping up the slushy.

"Can you stop?" Five said annoyed at the sound.

"But there's still some in there. And I'm not wasting it. It's to good." I said and kept drink it.

Soon it became night. My slushy was all done. I was just sitting on the seat nodding off. soon the darkness took over me and I fell asleep.

Five's P.O.V....

I watched the building all day. I shook my head and lead back in my seat. I turn to Y/n. She was asleep, her mask was off. You could see her and how the moon light shine on her face. Right there, called my cliche but, it was like she was a angel.

Just looking at her anyone can fall for her. And smiled crept on to my face without realizing. I took off my blazer and put it on her. I smiled once again and turn back to the building. I saw that guy giving a yellow folder to a car outside.

I knit my eyebrows together. I look back at Y/n to see her still asleep. I lead in and kiss her on the forehead. Looking back to the building, I blink away with Y/n still in the Van.

'Maybe I am falling for her...'

•••••••••••••••••••
E'llo everybody!! I haven't really been publishing shit. So sorry about that. Uhhh I hope you like this and I'm making Klaus a older brother Towards Y/n. And yeah also Y/n never tried a slushy because her parents wouldn't let her. Also my editor is doing a lot of shit. So I'm going to be editing until they are ready to edit again. :D Anyways byeee!!

Words:2790

Neko~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 86.9K 47
˚✧˳ ❝ Bite me. ❞ He didn't respond, but he maintained to stare daggers at me. A smirk bent its way on his thin lips as the tables turned. Making me t...
3.8K 47 22
SEASON 2 Book 2 . . . " Five, let's start over. We can make a fresh start. We can finally be ourselves." Valentina told him, telling the truth. Five...
3.4K 36 27
IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. After stopping the apocalypse, you, Five and the others of The Umbrella Academy managed to r...
477K 16K 66
"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑦, 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑒𝑦, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑏𝑒...