My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digge...

Por NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] She is not a sly neither a play girl. In fact, she is just an ordinary poor girl who is so... Mais

1. That Girl
2. Pie's Mission
3. Rendezvous
4. Meet Jittaleela
5. A Day With Ms.Gold Digger
6. Our Engagement
7. Building Up Understanding
8. Personal Assistant
9. A Rival
10. Jealousy?
11. HATE YOU!
12. Of Three Ladies
13. Torn Inside
14. Pie oh Pie
16. Don't Hate Me
17. Embracing The Love
18. The Pillow Talk
19. Won't Hurt You
20. Hurtful Refusal
21. Believe
22. A 'Deathly' Fight
23. Pie in Danger
24. Kim
25. The Conundrum of an Old Picture
26. I Miss You
27. Goodbye Kim
28. A Vacation To Go
29. To The Far-Far Away Kingdom
30. London; Day 1
31. London; Day 2
32. London; Day 3
33. London; Day 4
34. London; Day 5
35. London; Day 6
36. Back to Basic
37. Friend to a Foe
38. The Real Foe
39. The New Beginning
40. Shaping the Future
41. Promise Ring
42. The Bridesmaid
43. A Little Escape to Celebrate
Finale: It isn't an ordinary photo shoot!
PROMO ALERT

15. The Stolen Kiss

4.5K 137 9
Por NSTSiYA

Time flew so fast that both Kim and Pie didn't even aware they have been living together for almost two weeks. Kim was so occupied with her projects and Pie as usual, nagging Kim with so much weird and nonsense requests or at least, she will annoy the tom to her nerves. Today is Saturday which means Kim's free day of the work. Both of them are having their breakfast as usual but Kim was surely a bit different today. That tom was almost fully dressed up with a nice attire.

Curious with Kim's bizarre appearance, Pie decided to ask, "Kim, where are you going?" She scanned Kim's tall figure from the head to toe. It was really unusual to see her to dress up like that during weekend. Her casual attire at home would be a sleeveless shirt which she paired up with a three quarter pants.

"I have business to do." Kim said short. She has done with her food and was looking for some juice in the fridge. When she closed the fridge's door frame again, her eyes caught the countdown board. Pie had crossed the days which had passed. The girl was surely counting the days.

"I thought you're not going to the office during weekend?" Pie mused.

"I'm not going to the office. I'm going to have some photo shoot session." That tom blurted the details to Pie's knowledge.

"Photo shoot session?" Pie's brow arched to its perfect shape of disbelief. "Don't fool me with your sarcastic joke, Kim." Pie shook her head. She thought Kim was trying to make a joke on her.

"I'm saying the truth. Before I started to join Papa in the company, modeling is my career." Kim confessed. "Wanna come with me?" The tom offered which caught Pie off her surprise. It was once in a blue moon that Kim was willing to take her together to somewhere. That tom usually forbid Pie from following her.

"Alright!" The petite girl didn't take that long to weigh about it when she nodded her head gladly. What else she would do if she was left alone at this empty house? It's better if she just tagged along with Kim to the set.

"Five minutes." Kim made a sign with her hands, reminding Pie that she shouldn't take that long to have a change.

"Ten minutes." Pie objected and rushed to her room. Kim can't do anything about it. Pie is still Pie. That girl has so many clothes in her wardrobe but still she said she didn't have anything to wear.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Pie looked for Kim just to find her tom fiancee was waiting at the garage. Kim already fitted in her black leather outfit. The jacket which hung perfectly on her frame, the shiny skinnies was neatly matched with a black boots. Kim looked so radiant even though she was all in black. The classic complexion rose her skin's tone as if she was shimmering under the bright morning light. Only then a little bit belief sparked to Pie's mind that Kim was once a model. Shifting her sight to the thing next to Kim, Pie saw a big motorbike stood there magnificently. All Pie had in her imagination was the bike looked like a superheroes' bike. She could tell that it is a luxurious super bike which she could never afford to buy it until the end of her breath. It was indeed expensive one.

"Where did you get that?" Pie made her way much nearer to the amazing super bike in front of her. Admiringly she circled around the sleek shiny machine and absorbed every detail of it. She was so impressed by its exquisite design. She has ever seen those models in magazines or catalogues but the one which so real in front of her right now was unbelievable.

"It's mine." Kim said. A smirk stitched to the corner of her lips. "Just arrived here yesterday from my parents' place. Do you like it, Ms.Gold Digger?" Kim intended to stress her words on the GOLD DIGGER.

Pie seemed didn't bother with it when she started to touch the super bike intently. "It's so cool. Can I have this one too?" Kim knew Pie was so interested with her super bike. Pie face lit up with amazement as if the thing in front of her eyes was something unusual which they couldn't find on the Earth.

"You can't ride this on your own. Look at yourself. So short and too thin. This super bike is so heavy you know." Kim gibed purposely. Seeing Pie get mad was her new hobby now. It was always entertaining.

"Urghh, everybody said I'm too short!" Pie pouted. The excitement which she had on her face slowly subsided to a sulky expression. Kim watched how Pie folded her arms grumpily and turned her tiny frame to the other direction. Pie definitely an expressive person. When she was mad, you will know she was in angry with you. When she was happy, you could see the happiness in her body language.

"Nah, enough with it. Let's go. We shall be late and it's all because of you." Kim said and reached out her hand for the helmets. She handed one to Pie and the other one was of course for her. Reluctantly Pie took the helmet from Kim. She wasn't really sure why Kim gave it to her anyway.

"Are we going to ride this motorbike?" Pie's eyes blinked in a mix emotion. Kim couldn't tell whether it was a happy thought or otherwise. Pie's facial expression was too hard to be read this time.

"Yes. Any problem?" That tom queried. "If you don't want to, you don't have to come with me."

"No - no!" Pie waved her hands just to shake off the thought of she was not coming along with that tom. Kim has misunderstood her reaction just now.

"Let's go now. It must be really awesome to ride on this beast." She said. Upon hearing the last part of Pie's statement, Kim's brows knitted into dead tie. The girl said her super bike was a beast?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Pie scowled. If Kim was trying to pick up a childish argument with her at the moment, it was surely not a good idea.

"Okay whatever. This is a beast or beauty, we are going to ride my super bike." Kim said and hopped on the bike. Pie did the same too but she kept wondering why they have to ride a bike when Kim could drive her Lamborghini?

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Photo shoot Studio

"Remember Pie, behave yourself okay?" Kim took a glance to Pie who was walking behind her. They are heading to the studio which was located at the eleventh floor. Pie managed to read the signboard in front of the building which they entering now. It is MM Holdings.

"Pie?" Kim called again. She caught Pie looked a bit spacing out.

Startled with it, Pie stared to Kim blankly. "I know. You don't have to remind me for infinite times. I'm not a little toddler." Pie grumbled. Kim always had a negative thought towards her. That tom never changed.

"Who knows you got over excited later? It's such embarrassing if they knew I did take you here." Kim muttered as they kept walking to their targeted place.

"You better stop babbling or I will do it for real." Pie threatened.

"You're threatening me?" Kim lashed out in her controlled voice. People started to look at them from distance. Perhaps they heard their conversation since the beginning.

"YES!" Bravely Pie said. She returned the same thing that Kim often do to her - an annoying smirk across the lips.

"I shouldn't offer you to come along just now."

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

The elevator took them to the eleventh floor. As soon as they stepped out, Kim led the way to the right. The passageway had rooms on both sides. The label on each door's frame told Pie that they were all different set studios. Ever since she lived her new life with Kim, Pie has came to see a lot of new things which she has not had the opportunity of doing so previously. It was amazing so far for her. She has finally lived in a luxury house, stepped her feet into a manager's office, enjoying unforgettable experience of using branded items yet being a fiancee to somebody she didn't even know? Put the last one away. All she knew she had a good life because of the contract.

In a blink of her eyes, Kim suddenly disappeared from Pie's sight. She was too deep into her own thought that she didn't even aware Kim had turned to the other direction. That tom was turning to the left when she just walked straight to the front. Frantically, Pie scuttled to catch Kim's pace. She knew she was going to lose the direction so soon if she couldn't trace Kim's tract. After a few minutes of walking along the long narrow passageway, Kim finally stopped at one room. The tom beckoned Pie to enter first and once Pie got a clear vision of her sight, all people inside the room stared to her bewilderedly. Kim came into the room shortly after her and by that, the crews sighed in relief to see the figure.

"Kim, I thought you are not coming!" Pie saw a man walking to their direction. He was obviously towered over her and the most important thing was, he looked so good yet charming just the way he was.

"Forgive me that I'm a bit late. I have some emergency cases this morning." Kim said and stole a glance to Pie. Pie just smiled back to Kim timidly. She knew she was the reason for Kim to be late.

"Ah, I see. It's fine. I'm so glad to see you here." The man nodded ardently with Kim's explanation. He diverted her eyes to Pie and then turned to look to Kim again.

Realizing the meaning of the gaze, Kim took her role to introduce Pie to her friend, "Mario, meet Pie, my personal assistant." She said.

"Oh Pie. What a sweet name." Mario flashed a warm smile to Pie once he got to know the petite girl's name.

"Nice to meet you Mario." Pie flushed for the smile that Mario gave to her. Tell her, every girls would melt to smile like that. It was heartbreaking yet she can fall into a coma state for weeks, maybe?

"Ah, shall we start now buddy? I guess we are already late." Kim cut the drama. She got irritate on how Pie blushed under Mario's stare and smile. What the hell?

"Oh yes. You can go to the dressing room first. Let them to some makeup for you." Mario said.

"Pie, you can see the set if you want to." He offered to Pie. Pie turned to look to Kim just to find Kim shrugged unknowingly. She couldn't tell whether Kim let her to wondering around or not.

"Thank you but I'll just come with Kim." Pie said. Mario pursed his lower lips as if Pie's answer disappointed him. Kim was the first one to dismiss the awkward moment when she dragged Pie with her to the fitting room. This couldn't be. Mario liked Pie. Kim could see it through his body language and eyes.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Dressing Room

Pie just sat silently at the corner of the small room while watching Kim from afar. There were a few people around her, doing the makeup and touched up her hair. Pie had ever watched this scene in TV shows. That makeover something was really entertaining and this live one was much better. She saw how that one lady applied some red blush to Kim's cheeks with the brush, the other one did something to her eyes with the eyeliner while the third one sprayed something to Kim's hair making it to spike all over. They didn't take that long to do the makeup. Kim was naturally charming that she didn't need that much touch up on her face or what not. Then it came another few people to the room with some clothes for Kim. They varied into many types and brands.

When they were all busy in fitting the clothes to Kim, the door of the room suddenly gushed open with some noises of people talking and arguing. Pie's eyes landed to the same guy who approached them earlier. Mario was talking on the phone seriously. His calm complexion had turned into burning resentment. There must be something wrong with the conversation. All people in the dressing room were just staring to him worriedly. None of them made an effort to ask him what has gone wrong.

"Okay guys, we got a big problem." He said once he ended the conversation on the phone. Mario took a deep breath as if he was trying to calm himself down.

"What's wrong Mario?" Kim asked.

"The girl who supposed to pair up with you can't come today. It was insane! Where do we have to find another model instantly at this moment." Mario said. He threw himself into a couch which was placed at the other corner of the room. He looked so in trouble.

"You know Kim, this is my first chance to prove to my Dad that I can do this business." Mario sighed. He seemed so unhappy with his thought.

"I know and I come here to help you too." Kim said. The tom rose up from her seat and shifted herself to sit next to Mario.

"Why don't you just try to contact any other models? I think there must be one or two girls available now." Kim suggested.

"Oh please Kim. The one who couldn't come for today was the best match for you." Mario seemed didn't agree with the idea. It made Pie wondered why was it so important for him to have this photo shoot session.

When everybody was trying to find the solution, Mario's eyes met Pie's out of nowhere. They exchanged their gaze for awhile and Pie saw how Mario dull face suddenly lit up with hope.

"Pie." He said the name loud and clear.

"Pie, you're the heroin of the day." Mario rose up from his seat excitedly.

"Kim, can your personal assistant substitute the girl?" Mario gazed to Kim, asking for the approval of his tom friend.

"Uh?" Kim startled momentarily. She looked to Pie just to find the girl was staring to her too. They both seemed couldn't digest their thought.

"Oh Pie, do me a favor. Please pair up with your Boss. You're the only one who could save me today." Mario made his way to Pie. He took Pie's hands and grabbed them tightly in his. He put a lot of hopes in his gaze.

"But I'm not a model. I have never had any experience with this kind of stuff." Pie was reluctant to lend a help. She didn't have an enough courage and confident to do the favor.

"It's fine. Kim will lead you. She is an expert." Mario seemed didn't buy with the excuses which Pie told him. He turned to Kim for the assurance and surprisingly Kim nodded her head in agreement.

"I couldn't guarantee that I can do well but I'll try." Pie said finally.

"Ah, that's so sweet of you Pie. Thank you." Mario looked so glad.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Pie had changed into a different outfit. It wasn't her turn to pair up with Kim yet. The first few session were all Kim's solo shoot. Kim had changed into various outfits within short interval time. Kim was indeed a professional in this modeling stuff. She did so well. Even though Pie couldn't see how the image in those camera men's camera would be, she knew the outcomes would be all satisfying. Talking about the outfit, Pie had a huge suspicion with hers. The one she got to wear was too exposed or in other words too sexy. Pie think she was almost naked which she needed to wear a bathrobe as to wait for her turn. She had that white loose chiffon camisole which was paired up with white short. The material of the outfit revealed her creamy skin. It was really not her type. She didn't used to exposed any part of her body that much like this what more for a photo shoot. Looking up to her hair, the stylist had turned her long straight brunette to a bit messy one. "Oh God! I looked like a chick in this appearance." Pie thought.

"Pie, your turn." A lady whom Pie knew as Mandy called her to come to the stage. Kim already there too with different outfit. Pie could sense it wouldn't be a normal photo shoot when Kim's attire look so sensual too. Kim only had her white camisole top and also a navy blue short. What was going here?

"Okay listen here both Kim and Pie." Mario directed.

"I want both of you to look so natural. I guess you two don't have any problem with it right? You two have known each other." He added with a high expectation to both of them.

"Now I want both of you to pose like a lover. Express all that sexuality and what not." Mario said. Upon hearing it, Pie felt that her eyes could dislocate from their sockets. What kind of photo shoot was happening here?

"Don't worry. I will lead you." Kim whispered. Pie was a bit surprised with it. Kim seemed could read her mind.

"I swear this is the last time I am willing to involve with your business." Pie muttered ferociously to Kim.

"Hey, you were paid for this. You know that right?" Kim said. Just then Pie remember that Mario said that she will have her payment at the end of this session.

"Because it benefit me for certain point, it's fine for today ONLY."

Their small conversation was interrupted by Mario when he started to yell as to make them aware the shoot will start any time soon.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Kim guided Pie's hands to her neck and as Pie got the hint of what she supposed to do, the petite girl clung her hand around it. Kim on the other hand circled her arms around Pie's waist and later drew Pie closer to her. Pie's eyes met Kim's and slowly both of them curved their lips into a perfect smile. The next things Pie aware what she was doing was when she placed her head to Kim's broad flat chest. Kim planted a kiss on her crown in return. Then it came to a part when Pie tried to look up to Kim when suddenly the tom kissed her forehead tenderly. Pie closed her eyes for the sensation. What should she called that feeling? It was something she haven't feel previously. She was getting nervous from time to time. Her stomach was going to explode with butterflies. Her cheeks grew redder as she flushed for no reason. Kim's stares and smiles were certainly different this time. The smile was genuine yet calming. Pie shook off the thought when she set in her mind that perhaps it was all the professional skills which Kim has in this modeling stuff made her easier to cope with this tom. The flashes of the camera notified them that every moment was captured safely into the memory cards. From time to time they heard Mario's complimented on their poses. Of course they were all looked natural. Pie enjoyed the session under Kim's guidance.

"Good job both of you." Mario clapped his hands along with the compliment. "You two really have a great chemistry." He said.

"Now let do something more powerful." Mario said enthusiastically. Pie found he was exaggerating when he expressed his saying with an addition of action through his body and hands' movement.

"What?" Kim scoffed. Perhaps she found it was amusing to see Mario's action.

"Give me some sensual poses." He blurted out.

"Huh?" Pie thought came out into an audible voice. She didn't understand on how Mario wanted them to act in front of the camera.

"We can do it." Kim told him. Pie just stared to the tom bewilderedly. What they should do?

"I know you're so good Kim." Mario patted Kim's shoulder before he gone to his position back.

"What should we do to make it more sensual?" Pie asked to Kim.

"Just follow me." Kim whispered to Pie's ears before she blew her warm breath, sending a chiling sensation through Pie's body.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

"Urgh Kim, do we really need to do this? Are we shooting for PORN magazine or what?" Pie grunted. Kim nuzzled to the crook of her neck which made her stupid mouth escaped a soft moan.

"Shut up and let me guide you." Kim said. The flashes of the cameras kept going from time to time. Their poses were captured.

"I hate you!" Pie grumbled in her low voice. She threw a blazing glare to Kim because she was so mad with Kim but then it turned to be amusing to the tom when Mario shouted from afar on how well Pie acted on the stage with Kim.

"Your hatred stare was so sexy sweetheart." Kim winked. Pie got irritate with it and that made she pulled Kim's camisole tightly in her grip, making Kim's head dunk a bit downward to her height.

"Wow so fierce!" Mario shouted and a round applause echoed after it. The crews thought that Pie was playing along with the supposed sensual poses.

"Oh my God! I don't know that it would turn like this." Pie grabbed a fistful grip of her hair and messed it a bit with her own hands. Kim took the chance and swirled Pie around. All Pie knew later on, she was securely held in Kim's arms.

"Holy shit! That was so good." Mario was getting pumped with it. The flashes of the cameras were getting intense.

"Stop this Kim." Pie hissed.

"You're the one who initiate everything." Kim shrugged innocently.

"Oh God! You guys are all insane." Pie shook her head in disbelief. "I want to go home." She wanted to escape from the place immediately but then Mario came to them once again.

"Please don't go yet Pie. Just one more shoot." He appealed.

"Please?"

"Go on Mario. Tell us what more you want." Kim made the decision for Pie.

"I want both of you to kiss." He said. Pie swear she could commit suicide right at that moment with such request. Mario was insane.

"Can you do that Pie?" He turned to ask for Pie's agreement. "You don't really need to kiss. Kim will adjust the angle which later make you two look like kissing." He said something that Pie could feel relieve for.

"Just a shoot." Pie said.

"Okay. Just this one." Mario nodded. "Thank you, Pie." He returned to his position while both of them were getting ready for the pose again.

"Just so you know Kim, if you dare to kiss me for real, I will kill you." Pie warned.

"We'll see." Kim put a blank expression all over her face. What was Kim thinking? Pie couldn't figure out.

"Ready Kim? Ready Pie? Make yourself comfortable and natural." Mario shouted as the director.

Nothing happened for few seconds. Both Pie and Kim froze on the stage with no action. The white background of the set seemed to swallow them slowly which made them didn't exist in the view. None of the crews interrupt the silence either. They all thought both of Kim and Pie were trying to put up the mood.

"I won't hurt you." Kim finally spoke up, breaking the still silence.

"I can't do this." Pie said.

"Close your eyes." Kim ordered. Not to think much, Pie just obeyed it. Soon after that she felt Kim tilted her chin upward. She was getting nervous of what was going to happen next but all her skeletal system seemed to paralysed momentarily.

"I won't hurt you." She heard Kim whispered once again before something soft landed on her lips. It was a bit moist yet tender. The pressure was getting harder that she felt warmth spread all over her body. Pie braved herself to open her eyes just to find that they both were kissing. Realizing the situation and position Pie jerked backward like a startled rabbit. Kim watched how Pie wiped her lips with her hands disgustingly. Not only that, Pie hurriedly left the set and gone in a blink of her eyes.

"Damn you Kim!" The thought of Pie cursing and blaming her, flashed through Kim's mind. The tom had stole a kiss from the girl who was said to be her fiancee in pretend.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.8K 312 40
A life and death love story.
15.1K 501 17
*this is not my drawing and give credit to whoever did it if you find them. I also don't own any AOT character.* This takes place in modern time wher...
50.5K 1.4K 50
a twist lovestory about a guy who fell inlove with his bestfriend who was lately revealed as a tom.and the tom who was attracted to his childhood bul...
125K 6.6K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...