TMNT LGBTQIA+ Mikey

Autorstwa purplekitty7

Michelangelo comes out too his family as... Everything! I'm going to do basically the same type of story but... Więcej

Time to Tell
Gay
Bi
Pan
Omni
Poly
Abro
Agender
Demiboy
Asexual
Aromatic
Gender Gluid
Demisexual
Demiromantic
Polyamory
Coming Out

Suggestions

134 1 4
Autorstwa purplekitty7

Hi! So sense it's Pride Month I want to try to cover as many Orientations and Genders as possible. So please, if you want, comment a sexual/romantic orientation and I will research it and make it into one of these chapters. I will only be doing this until the end of June 2021. And if anything seems to be misinformed oe anything please message me. And as I've said, any homophobic, transphobic, or anything of the sort will be blocked and deleted.
Thank You for Reading!
Have a Great June!
🏳️‍🌈💜🏳️‍🌈

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

31.9K 716 28
This is my first story! Please bear with me as i've never written these kind of stories before ^^' I do not own any characters from Tokyo revengers...
5.5K 146 23
Donnie x y/n!! ( On Hold For a While ) I'm so excited to make this, I've been wanting to make one for a while and now I'm finally doing it because I...
1.2K 209 22
If someone had a high sex drive, but all of their many hook-ups were devoid of any real sexual pleasure, and they never felt the need for mushy, fluf...
92.2K 1.4K 23
I think it's rather self explanatory. Thank you for being here if it ever gets published. ~ I am tired and don't want to do school work so I probabl...