Hinata's Adventure in BNHA [O...

By Hanabeeshy

Hinata, because of an incident, is now in the BNHA world--- stuck. Of course, to survive and live, she has to... More

Chapter 1: Awkwardly Met
Chapter 2: Good or Bad Choice?
Chapter 3: UA
Chapter 4: Accidentally Joined
Chapter 5: Entrance Exam
Chapter 6: Inside Bakugo Household!
Chapter 7: A Cellphone?
Chapter 8: Not Alone
Chapter 9: Fated Encounters
Chapter 10: The Recommendation
Chapter 11: Her First Day
Chapter 12: The Spark of Friendship
Chapter 13: Rivalry of Love Starts
Chapter 14: Neji's Story
Chapter 15: Konoha...
Chapter 16: Team Bakugo
Chapter 17: Villain Hinata
Chapter 18: Fanboys
Chapter 19: She Seems Happy
Chapter 20: Studying Apples
Chapter 21: New Comer
MERRY CHRISTMAS Special
Chapter 22: Complicated Circumstances
Chapter 23: Truth Behind True Lies
Chapter 25: Unsettled Mysteries
Chapter 26: Coinciding of Different Worlds
Chapter 27: All Is Set For The Sports Fest!
Chapter 28: The Obstacle Race!!
Chapter 29: Stay Intact, Ten Million Points!
Chapter 30: Nothing Stays As Is
Chapter 31: Lost Sight Of Victory
Chapter 32: Hope Is Just Frail, Not Dead!
Naruto's Story: NEW YEAR 2022 Special
Chapter 33: Wins and Losses
Chapter 34: Endings and Beginnings Don't Sync
Chapter 35: It Will Rain
Chapter 36: For Once, Ice Was Warm
Chapter 37: In The Todoroki Residence
Chapter 38: Reuniting and Cutting Ties
Chapter 39: A Very Small World

Chapter 24: A Kunoichi of The Leaf

5.8K 240 101
By Hanabeeshy

THIRD-PERSON POV:

"This..." Hinata finally spoke after a long pause.

Recovery Girl's stare at her disheartens.

"It's no big deal." Hinata averted from the file and smiled with closed eyes. She loosened her tensed hand and returned the paper to Recovery Girl. "There must've been a mistake. I feel fine." She stands up from her seat.

Recovery Girl looks up at her. Wavering in thought for a moment. "Just to make things sure dear, want me to run you some tests?..." Recovery Girl offered. She can't hide her concerned look.

"B-But it's late already, I don't want to cause you any trouble..." Hinata yelped and wagged her arms to say no.

"Oh, don't worry child. I'm an experienced pro. I've been through sleepless nights." Recovery Girl replied. "Don't tell me you're afraid of needles." a sincere giggle came out of her.

"Not really," Hinata answered politely.

"Then there's no problem." Recovery Girl pushed her wheeled office chair backward and rummaged her fingers through an open closet. "Ah, here," she says. "Change into this gown, Hinata. There's a room available there beside you." She ushered.

Hinata nodded. "O-Okay..."

[The next day - morning class in UA]

HINATA'S POV:

"The Sports Festival is coming," Aizawa announced.

"Aizawa-sensei is still in bandages... shouldn't he rest?" I thought.

"YEAH!!!!" Everyone yelled.

I looked around. Some jumped off of their chairs in excitement. Even Bakugou has a fiery glint in his eyes. Todoroki who always has a straight face can't completely hide his pumped-up spirit.

What... is... happening?

Everybody is talking to each other, full of vigor.

"Uhm..." I turned to ask Bakugou who's just beside me. "What about the sports festival that everyone is suddenly happy...?" My voice slightly shakes as I approached him.

The room abruptly turned quiet.

"WHAT!!??..." they all synced. Bakugou was the loudest.

"You have no clue, Hinata!?" Mina appeared behind me.

"You live in a cave or something? It's a worldwide famous event!" Kaminari bounced to join.

"It's where you can beat people's ass in front of an audience." Bakugou inserted.

"It's when you get a chance to shine and sparkle, be noticed by pro-heroes, mademoiselle."Aoyama stared at me, glittering.

"O-Okay...I think I've grasped what it means." I answered.

[Lunch Time]

I tagged along with Uraraka, Deku, and Iida for lunch.

Uraraka's so quiet after the burst of excitement a while back.

Iida and Deku are talking about their goals regarding the festival.

"What about you?"

I snapped. "Yes?" I said.

"I mean Uraraka... what's driving you to win in the festival," Deku asked shyly. He's blushing... must have feelings for Uraraka.

"Money." She bluntly replied.

The three of us froze for a moment.

"I know, you guys have such honorable ambitions. I know it's a bit greedy of me, but please don't think low of me." Uraraka speed-talked sheepishly avoiding our eye contact, rubbing the back of her head.

"It's not bad, Uraraka. You're just being honest and aiming for favorable things like that is fine." Iida explained, robot-chopping.

"Yeah." Deku and I synced and nodded our heads at the same time also.

"It's just that..." Uraraka shared her story.

"...And you Hinata?.."

I flinched.

"W-What...?" I looked at them. I felt my cheeks starting to heat up.

"What's your goal..?" Deku asked again instead of Iida.

"Uhm.. well...I..."

"Young Midoriya!!!" All Might's voice caught our ears. "Wanna have lunch with me?" All Might asked.

Deku accepted All Might's offer. Only the three of us went on to the cafeteria. All Might's entrance gave me an escape from the question. I'm glad.

But... what is it really?...

...what am I doing here...

...

I miss home.

"You're running out of time." Recovery Girl's words rang back in my mind.

"I am feeling a bit weak, but it's not what Recovery Girl probably thinks. There was just an error... that's all. Nothing wrong. Nothing to worry about." I thought.

[Mini-Time Skip]

THIRD-PERSON POV:

They're in line for lunch. Iida and Uraraka chatted together about why All Might invited Deku to lunch. Hinata looked at them as she listened to their conversation.

Across their shoulders, in the distance, Todoroki's face turned towards them, hers. Their eyes met.

Hinata's cheeks and his painted pink coincidental. Hinata smiles faintly and waved hi at him. He exchanges the same gesture, awkwardly.

Suddenly someone grabbed Hinata's hand." Wha? who are-!" she turned to see

"Bakugou?..." She thought.

She struggled to take his hand off of her. Being pulled. She kept going against his way but still end up getting farther away from the others.

"Let... go! Bakugou...!" Hinata exclaims with her soft voice. she doesn't want to cause another scene again in the cafeteria.

He led her to a quiet area, and in a pantry which was closest to where they've been, he pushes her inside and closes the door shut.

"What is wrong with you?!" Hinata shouted freely then.

He suddenly poofed into smoke.

"Hinata, it's me..." a known voice calmed her.

"Neji?!" She assured. It is him. Hinata threw herself to him and hugged him tightly. Neji did likewise. They let go.

"How'd you get here?" A tiny drop fell from Hinata's eye. She wipes it off.

"Transformation Jutsu," he explained, a bit out of breath. The UA uniform he wore a while ago vanished. He's wearing a black coat and grey pants.

"What's wrong Neji? are you not feeling well?" Hinata asked.

"I just ran into a small fight but never mind that," he answered. "Hinata, listen carefully..." he cleared his throat.

"How were you...?" she inserted. "Where are you sleeping right now? Are you cold? Have you eaten? Did you have anything to eat in the past few days? Did you starve? Did-"

"Hinata," Neji stopped Hinata. His hands on the side of her shoulders, glares at her seriously. "there's something important you need to know about our condition-"

"Hinata are you alright!?!"

The door suddenly busted open. Their heads faced towards it in a startle.

"Sh-Shoto!?" Hinata shouted in surprise seeing him.

"Shoto?" Neji slurred.

Ice sprung out and made a wall between Hinata and Neji.

"Who are you and why are you harassing Hinata!" Todoroki walked into the room and faced Neji up close, cornering him on the wall.

"Harassing? Who are you to bother about our relationship, Shoto?" for certain Neji raised a brow, lines on his forehead too.

Hinata stepped out from the ice blockage. "Sh-Shoto this isn't-"

Todoroki suddenly flew and crashed his back on the metal-framed open-shelves there.

"Sh-Shoto!?!...Neji!!" Hinata ran to Todoroki then turned to her cousin.

"Hinata, who is this jerk?." Neji's byakugan eyes activated, angered, as he came out from Shoto's ice.

"Says the jerk who forced a woman into an empty room out in broad daylight." Todoroki spatted back. Rubbed off the bloody smack from Neji.

"Say what now!??" Neji's tone infuriates

Todoroki got up on his feet, aided by Hinata.

"Does it hurt badly?" Hinata whispered worriedly.

Neji's eyes turned paler, his soul almost left him in shock. "Hi-Hinata..!?" his face popped into a chibi jealous smoking face.

Todoroki accidentally tripped on his foot. Hinata actions to catch him but then suddenly got pulled away by Neji. Todoroki managed to pick himself up anyways.

"H-H-How dare you get close to her! purposefully falling like that to get your chances!" Neji points a finger at Todoroki while his other hand shielding Hinata. His face further crumpled in stirred boiling emotions.

"Hinata, what is wrong with you?" He then drops his hands on Hinata's shoulders, facing her. "You should preserve yourself from all men, especially someone like him who acts innocent! It creeps me out I left you here all alone and you are being friendly as ever to anyone! You should be careful!" Neji murmurs speedily, having his cheeks all squishy as he lectures Hinata by the side, forgetting Todoroki's presence.

In the midst of the three of them, another guy's shadow appeared at the door.

"Oi...you piece of crap!"

The voice alerted them, especially Hinata, the vibe gave a warning of a soon bloodbath to come.

"B-Bakugou...!?!" Hinata's voice cracked, nervous about what's about to happen.

Bakugo seemed to be madly upset, outraged. He has a few fresh scratches on his face and his arms are releasing tons of sweat enough to blow up the area if he loses it.

A memory pops in Hinata's mind, recalling Neji transformed as Bakugou a few moments ago and that Neji mentioned he got into a fight just before that.

Hinata immediately snapped back.

"You pissy little girly bastard got the nerve to pick a fight on me?" Bakugou scowled.

"So it seems you're weak as expected." Todoroki comments from beside.

"Huh? and what brings you here half bastard? Don't seem to be in good shape either." Bakugou backfired, tilting his head.

"Foolish students, annoying brats. This place is no better than in the Leaf! Weaklings!" Neji insulted.

"What!?!" both UA boys shouted. "You-!!!"

"Please shut up!!" Hinata screamed, her eyes closed with her fists stick to her chest.

They froze.

The only girl in the middle of three childish boys shouts out loud.

"Can we please discuss things calmly!?" Hinata's volume didn't lower. "You three are so immature! Did you forget we're in school!? Are you kids who still need to be tamed by a nanny!? Be quiet for once!"

The boys got speechless, even Bakugou couldn't utter another word. Neji wanted to say something but couldn't make himself do so.

The space got quiet as Hinata wished.

...

"What are you students doing here?" A robot kitchen staff happened to enter the pantry.

Hinata's eyes popped open.

"O-Oh s-sorry for being in your way! We don't mean any trouble." Hinata interceded for the three who are remaining silent.

"Really? then why is the room a mess?" the robot tilted the joint carrying its head.

"It's just that my two friends had a small argument with my cousin but it's all settled now," Hinata explained, wagging her hands, her cheeks turning red after talking straight in front of boys despite her shyness.

Todoroki and Bakugou looked at Neji. "Cousin?" they said simultaneously. After all that heat, they now notice the obvious resemblance between the two Hyuuga's.

Neji crossed arms and raised a brow to the two. "Now that things are, as said, 'settled', would you excuse us, I need a word with my little Hinata." Neji shrugs the annoyed looks from the two boys and pulls Hinata with him.

[Mini Time Skip]

"N-Neji... where are we going?" Hinata says while being dragged literally out of UA.

"Let's leave this place Hinata." Neji bluntly replies.

Hinata takes off Neji's grip and stops in her tracks.

The two now stand outside the building but still inside the gates of UA.

"I can't leave like this," Hinata reasons out, "I haven't said goodbye yet-"

"We don't have time." Neji interrupts.

"But-"

"Hinata, we can't risk vanishing from existence completely like this!" Neji shouts.

Hinata silenced. Recovery Girl's words repeated back in her head again. "That can't be true..." her voice cracks.

"You knew!?" Neji exclaims, "No, for now, that's not important. Hinata." Neji calls her attention, holding her shoulders again."For the past many days I've spent roaming around, I've met our people, of the Leaf. One of them, I'm sure you've met recently was Lee."

Hinata's eyes widened. "Lee... and more?" Hope flashed in her spirit.

"Not just Lee, but the others too... and some are regular Leaf civilians, children, mothers... we can't risk their lives too, they have families to return to too." Neji states.

Hinata's eyelids closed halfway. "I see. The warp Jutsu that attacked the village... affected a lot than I thought."

"Despite the situation, we have found a way back," Neji says.

"Really!?" Hinata's glint sparkled.

"Yes." Neji nodded. "That's why we have to go. Now." Neji grabs Hinata again and leads her out. Hinata didn't resist.

Hinata smiles brightly, seeing her dream has come. To come back home. But then...

"Wait, Neji..." Hinata stops.

Neji turns hesitantly, "What?"

"Naruto... is he here...?" Hinata asks, her cheeks redden, not making eye contact as well.

Neji was silent. Looks back to his front away from Hinata. "He isn't."

"Or you haven't found him!" Hinata exclaims. She lets go of Neji's hand again. "What if he's here...? and more others... do we just leave...?" Hinata says.

"Hinata, like I said we don't have time-"

"I have a plan." Hinata insists.

"Hinata, there are children at risk, we're already having a hard time feeding them, others are crying for their mothers. We have to-!"

"There's a sports festival coming!" Hinata disregarded the manners.

"What's that? a festival?" Neji questions.

"It's an event this school will hold," Hinata explains. "The whole world will see it. I'll do my best and take the spotlight, I'll win, and earn the money prize. This can both provide the needs of our people, and capture the whole world's eyes. The Leaf people will recognize me as the Hyuuga princess. We can do this and not leave anyone behind then we'll all go back together!" Her voice rises at the clear sight of dreamt success.

"But, Hinata..." Neji doubts. "I don't think.. it's too much of a burden for you," Neji says.

"Don't underestimate me. I can do it!" Hinata exclaims. "I won't give up!...I'll do this for our people!...

I am a Kunoichi of the Leaf!..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...
10.5K 327 43
This is a Naruto and BNHA crossover because I haven't seen one of these done yet :) *hello everyone I'm so sorry but I will be discontinuing this sto...
28.8K 536 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
276 14 11
"I remember... Running. I remember... Feeling scared. I remember... Watching it happen." "Watching what happen?" They asked. (Y/n) turned their head...