Roomates to Soulmates : ft Mi...

By Amayra2308

Hiii Guys! This is the first time I am attempting to write a FF on my fav couple: Mishbir. please do suppor... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: The first meet
Chapter :2 - Friendships
Chapter 3: The Fresher's party
Chapter 4: Danger
Chapter 5: Saviour
Chapter 6: Mishti s decision
Chapter 7:Kuch toh hua ha (Part 1)
Chapter 8: Kuch toh hua hai (part 2)
Chapter 9: The college festival
Chapter 10: Too close yet too far
Chapter 11: The Prom Night
Chapter 12: The swimming competition
Author s note
Chapter 13: The treasure hunt
Chapter 14: I love you Mishti
Chapter 15: Abir s past (part 1)
Chapter 17: Back to Rajkot
Chapter 18: An unexpected visitor
Chapter 19: Some Closeness
Chapter 20: Hide and Seek
Chapter 21: The feeling of love
Chapter 22: The first kiss
Chapter 23: Exam time
Chapter 24: Trouble for Mishbir
Chapter 25: Mishti is stressed
Chapter 26: Letting go of the past
Chapter 27: Broken Souls
Chapter 28: A step closer
Chapter 29: Shock
Chapter 30: Reaching out
Chapter 31: The reunion
Chapter 32: The aftermath
Chapter 33: The Mishbir Engagement Part 1
Chapter 34: The Mishbir Engagement Part 2
Chapter 35: The night of love
Chapter 36: The announcement
Chp 37: The party
Chp 38: Dreams

Chapter 16: Abir's past (part 2)

734 108 87
By Amayra2308

Hii guys!! Hope u all enjoy this update.

Happy reading 💕
Abir smiled when he noticed Mishti s expression. He could understand that she was jealous, and the way she frowned was enough for him to love her more.

M: kaun thi tumhari vo ? ( Sarcastic voice)
A: Aaray! Angry Chorni is jealous?
M: main kyu jealous hone lagi ?
A: kyuki... Shayad...
M: shut up u ajeeb Rajvansh.. seedha seedha batao..

A: ok toh suno
Flashback:
Abir was still adjusting to the college environment and one fine day, entered Vartika, the hot and happening girl.
All the boys except Kartik and Abir drooled over her.
She immediately fell for Abir and his looks. She went to him and offered friendship.

Initally Abir declined, but one day Nanu had to be taken to the hospital and there was a transport strike, so Vartika took Nanu took the hospital in her car. Abir was grateful to her.
Slowly they started coming closer.

Abir did not to speak to his maa and their equation was strained. He was attracted to Vartika, or maybe he just wanted some one to understand him.
So he decided that before making a new start, he must tell Vartika everything.
So one day, Abir told everything about his father and his relationship with his mother to Vartika.

Instead of understanding, she lashed out at him. She called him a loser and also said that he might turn out to be like his father and maybe betray someone like his father did.
Abir s anger knew no bounds. He just walked away from there.

Abir was heartbroken and Kartik tried to console him. The next day, Abir saw Vartika hugging and kissing an other boy. He could not handle it and confronted her.
She told him that she couldn't handle an emotional boy like him and broke up with him. She told that no girl would be able to handle him.

Abir was totally broken and decided to not let anyone come closer to him. He put up a fake smile and hid all his pain. He became the flirty, joyous person but inside, everything was damaged.

There was no one who could understand him or his pain. Kuhu was sent to USA for higher studies as Abir did not want to disturb her future.
Nanu was there but he was also getting old.

Then Abir decided to come to Mumbai and fulfill his dreams. Meenu opposed Abir s decision but he stood firm as a rock.

End of flashback

Mishti was stunned hearing all this. She felt bad for Abir. He did not get his parents love and also someone called him a loser.
Abir rested his head in Mishti s lap while some tears rolled down his eyes.

M: it's ok Abir. Jo hua usme tumhari koi galti nahi thi. Tum loser nahi hoo.. tum toh bahot strong ho.. mera ajeeb Rajvansh bahot himmat wala hai..

Mishti did not realise that she addressed him as "mera"
Abir heard and smiled. Again he felt like confessing his love, but he thought that it would be in a weak moment.

M: dekho Abir, yeh duniya aisa hi ha.. sab log judge karte... Aur khud ke opinion bana lete ha.. samne wala ke bare main bina soche..
A: sahi kaha..
M: tum vo sab bhool jao aur socho ki probably you didn't deserve her.
A: hmm.. life is tough Mishti, hume hi thoda tough bane ke rehna hota ha..
M: ji baba ajeeb Rajvansh
A:🤭

M: accha ab pata chala ki tum gussa kyu hue the us din
A: haa.. vo isliye..
M: oh.. ab jane do .. jo ho gaya wo ho gaya..tum vo sab bhool jao..
Getting no reply from him, she looked at him, but he had dozed off, in her lap.

She smiled at him and adjusted herself. Thinking about all that he told her, she also dozed off.

Morning:
Abir slowly woke  up to find himself sleeping in Mishti s lap. He looked up at her and his heart went weak.❤️ She was looking so cute.  He wrapped his hands around her waist and clutched her more tightly and slept again. Mishti was also sleeping.

After 1 hour.
Mishti woke up feeling something heavy on her waist. She looked and saw Abir sleeping tightly holding her waist. She did not get angry but smiled instead. She caressed his hair and said: " utho ajeeb Rajvansh, hume classes ke liye late ho jayega"
A: nahi.. na.. Mishti please sone do..
Mishti again smiled at his baby voice.
M: utho naaaa..

Finally Abir got up and rubbed his eyes. He smiled at Mishti. He was feeling better. He had never slept such a peaceful sleep. They both looked into each other s eyes and conveyed their feelings without saying.

A: aaj hum class bunk kare ?
M: kya? Kyu ?
A: aaj muje tumhare sath bahar jana ha.. please.. day out jaise..
M: lekin Abir..
A: chalo na angry Chorni please....
M: accha theek ha..

Smiling Mishti went to the washroom to get ready.
As she went her phone rang. It was her badi maa s video call.
Abir had heard a lot about her from Mishti, but never spoken to her.
A:(thinking) utha leta hoo, shayad sasu maa impress ho jaye..

So he picked up the call.
Bm: Misht..
A: namaste Aunty, jai shree krishna
Bm: namaste beta.. tum.. vo ajeeb insaan.. matlab..
A: ha aunty, main Abir, Mishti ka roommate. Hum ek hi apartment share karte ha.
Bm: haa beta usne bataya tha ki tum uske roommate hoo.. tumhare kuch naam rakha ha..
A: aunty.. aapki beti na muje bahot pareshan karti haa..

Bm: Aaray beta.. toh tum bhi usse thoda pareshan kiya karo..
Abir smiled at her. He missed the warmth and care of his mother, but with Mishti s badi maa he felt comfortable and connected.
A: Thank u aunty, aapne Mishti ko bahot kuch accha sikhaya ha..

Bm: yeh toh mera farz ha beta.. meri gudiya rani kaha ha?
A: wo fresh hone gayi ha..
Bm: theek ha beta, usse bata dena ki mera phone tha..
A: zaroor. Jai shree krishna aunty
Bm: radhe krishna beta

After the call, Abir went to freshen up. He was very excited for his day out with Mishti.

Meanwhile at Maheshwari house:
Rajshree: suniye
Vishambhar: haa kahiye na
R: humari beti ab Sayani ho gayi haa
V: matlab.
R: matlab yeh ki.. ab
V: nahi.. nahi aap phir se uski shaddi ki baat mat nikaliye..
R: lekin..
V: lekin kuch nahi.. phele vo padhayi puri karengi.. phir hum sochenge..
He left and Rajshree thought: jo maine dekha kya vo sach tha? Muje Mishti se baat karni hogi..

Mishti came out after showering looking fresh as a flower.
She did her routine and checked herself in the mirror. She was feeling conscious for the first time regarding her dressing
M: (self talking) kya yar.. tum date pe nahi jaa rhi hoo Mish. Just a day out  with Abir. Then she blushed and said: date with Abir.. yeh soch ke hi muje kuch hone laga.

Abir came to check on her, he came inside and said: chale.. angr..
He stopped and just gazed at her. Mishti could feel his strong gaze and she blushed again
M: tum aisa mat dekho
A: kyu?
M: main conscious ho jate hoo
Abir stepped closer to her and asked :
Tum phool ho ?
Tum khawab ho ?
Tum chand ho ?
Mishti smiled and nodded no.
A: toh phir itne khoobsurat kyu ho?

Mishti again blushed and looked down.
Abir came close to her and put a strand of her hair behind her ears.
He so wanted to kiss her now, but he didn't want to hurt her or do anything without her consent.

A: ab finally chale ?
M: chalo
They proceeded out of the apartment.
Mishti saw Kaira.
M: Naira, bff..
K: hello.. kaha chale dono ?
A: aaj mera aur Mishti ka day out ha
K: oh oh.. toh kya..
A: baad main batata hoo

N: kya batana ha ?
K: Aaray boys talk yar
M: yeh kya baat hui ?
A: tum girls gossip karti hoo duniya bhar ki chugliya karti hoo,hum log tumhe puchte ha ?
N: Abir yar.. yeh kaise logic ha?
K: sahi baat hai.. I am with u mere bhai.

N: bas bas mendhak tum tar tar hi karo..
Kartik stepped closer and placed a kiss on Naira s cheeks
K: main na pyaar bhi kar sakta hoo..
Naira felt shy and blushed and she just ran away from there.
A: wah wah bro!
M: bff! Aap toh bade romantic nikle..

K: Aaray Mish, pyar sab kara deta haa..
A: sahi baat..
K: chalo tum dono enjoy karna, main chala..
Mishbir: byee..
M: tumhe kaise pata ?
A: kya?
M: yahi vo pyaar wali baat
A: oh accha woo..

M: kya accha?
A: Angry Chorni tum bataaon main time waste mat karo..
Mishti made a cute face and followed Abir.
Outside:
M: wow bike ride! Tumhari ha?
A: na na.. Parth ki ha..
M: wow
A: chalo baitho
Mishti sat on the bike but did not hold Abir. She held on the side.
A: itna daro mat angry Chorni

M: oh hello, main koi darti varti nahi hoo
A: ok meri maa.. ab chale ?
M: haa chalo..
Abir adjusted the mirror so that he could see Mishti s beautiful face.
He smiled looking at her panic stricken yet lovely face.

M: hum kaha jaa rahe ha?
A: tum na bahot sawaal karti hoo
M: fine main maun vrat le leti hoo
A: hash. Shanti
M: u ajeeb Rajvansh... I hate you
A: par I.. love you ( he said slowly)
M: kya bola tumne?

A: wahi I hate you too..
Mishti again made a face. As the road was empty, Abir zoomed off the bike in full speed. Mishti got scared and held Abir s shoulders tightly.
He was loving it and smiled.

After sometime they reached. It was a wonderful peaceful place amongst the noises of the city.
M: wow yaha kitni shanti ha..
A: haa chalo thoda walk karte haa..
So they started walking.
A: vo.. Mishti.. kal..
M: dekho Abir.. muje bahot accha laga ki tumne muje sab kuch bola. I mean sab ladkiya ek jaise nahi hoti ha. Maine tumhe judge nahi kiya tha aur na hi kabhi karungi..

A: I am very lucky ki tum mere sath hoo
He intervened their hands and Mishti smiled.
M: main tumhara peecha nahi chodne wali hoo.. ajeeb Rajvansh!
A: pata ha muje.. pura time mere sar pe nachogi...angry Chorni!
M:🥺

M: you... Balloons...
A: kya?
M:.Abir balloon wala
A: Mishti.. balloons?
M: haa Abir.. chalo na..
So they went to the balloons person. Abir bought red heart shaped balloons for Mishti.

She jumped in happiness and Abir adored her.
M: pata ha Abir, muje na life ki choti choti khushiyon ko jeena main bada maza ata haa.
A: haa Mishti.. life ek novel ki tarah hoti haa.. har panne pe kuch naya karne ki excitement.
M: ab chalo

So they walked a little further and reached the open space where paragliding was to be done.
A: chalo
M: kaha?
A: paragliding karne
M: tum.. jao.. main nahi aati..
A: kyu? Angry Chorni bani darpok morni ?
M: shut up Abir.. maine suna ha ki 50% logo ko kuch ho jata ha.. hadi toot jati haa..

A: lekin hum un 50% main se bhi ho sakte ha jinke kuch nahi hota..
M: tum na..
A: Mishti, life main agar 1% bhi chance ho na toh vo lena chahiye
M: lekin..
A: tum muje barosa karti hoo ?
M: haa..sabse zyda
A: toh phir chalo..

Abir dragged Mishti and they got ready to do the paragliding.

All was set up and they were ready to do paragliding.
Mishti enjoyed herself and came out of her fears. She was very happy after completing the ride.

After coming down, Mishti just hugged Abir. He was surprised but hugged her back.
M: thanks ajeeb Rajvansh. Muje bahot maza aya

A: dekha.. na..kuch nahi hua
M:haa lekin ab khana nahi khaya toh muje zarror kuch ho jayega..

A: haa chalo!
So they left the area and got on his bike. Abir took her to a simple restaurant. Quickly they finished their food. At the time of bill payment, they fought and finally  both paid the bill  half half.

M: ab ?
A: ab dekho hum jayenge Siddhivinayak mandir,mere partner se milne.. phir waha pe beach par!
M: yay! Beach par.. waha hum gola khaenge.
A: no Mishti, it's so unhygienic
M: tum mat khana.. Ajeeb insaan
A:🤦

So they left for Siddhivinayak temple. After having nice darshan, it was almost evening.
A: so angry Chorni tumhe maza aya?
M: bahot thanks yar and she pulled his cheeks.
A: oh oh Mishti.. mat kiya karo yeh..
She again pulled his cheeks and said: main toh karungi...
Abir sighed and asked her to sit on the bike.

Then they left for the beach. It was a pleasant sight, the sunset and the waves and a nice walk.
A: pata ha Mishti, uske jane ke baad muje nahi laga tha ki main kisiko apne aas paas ane do, par phir tum ne meri life main entry mari.. ek dum alag ladki angry violent Chorni....
Mishti smiled at his words.
A: dheere dheere muje tumhare sath accha feel hua, aur ajj main tumse..
Before he could speak further,  a group of boys circled him.

A: kya hua?
Kid 1: bhaiya, aap humare sath football khelenge please ?
K2: please bhaiya..
A: ok ok.. chalo
Abir went to play football and Mishti was looking at them.

Suddenly she noticed Abir. His smiling face, his hair and the way he was playing with the kids. She closed her eyes. All the moments spent with him came in front of her eyes. How he annoyed her, how he came closer to her, how he took care of her.
Her hand automatically reached her heart and she softly spoke: thank u Kanhaji, muje mila gaya mere confusion ka solution.
"I love You Abir"
Main tumse pyar karti hoo, Abir..bahot pyar karti hoo..
She jumped and danced realising her love. The feeling of being in love was so surreal.
She glanced at him and spoke: ajeeb Rajvansh I love you.💗.

That's all people! I hope you guys are able to connect to this story.
Do tell me how was this chapter. Next chapters will be more interesting.
Do vote, comment and shower your love.

Precap: Back to Rajkot.

Stay safe and take care. Be happy.
Lots of love
Amayra💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 1.4K 9
This a complete different story of two persons falling in love... What happens when a simple girl Mishti, who doesn't really believe in 'Love' meets...
5.1K 462 3
A three-shot on MishBir.
14.9K 692 32
Story of a CID officer and a simple girl. Mishti feels low thinking herself to be unwanted and unimportant everywhere. Her life takes a 360° turns w...
127K 9.2K 44
Remember Kuhu and Mishti's petty fight over the magazine cover and how everyone again, blamed Mishti for it? How only Mishti had to adjust and apolog...