โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•š๐•”๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• | Ryome...

By niki_krtk

"๐™ท๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐š‘ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–?" "๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐šž๐š–...๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–... More

๊ง๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ๊ง‚
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Quick A/N
Chapter 19
A/N: New Haikyuu Story Is Out!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 4

3.3K 148 70
By niki_krtk

╔════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╗

╚════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╝

゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿

After a few minutes of walking, you abruptly stopped. You felt cursed energy nearby, propably from both a curse and Kugisaki."Yuji" you called out to Itadori as said boy stopped and turned around to face you.

"Do you feel it, too?" you asked him and he came closer to you, closing his eyes, trying to concentrate and locate where the cursed energy was coming from.

"Yeah, I think I do" he said, opening his eyes to look at you, touching the wall next to you while you furrowed your eyebrows, indicating you tried to concentrate.

"It's inside this room. We have to get in" you said and started walking, looking for a door, when Yuji stopped you.

"Don't worry (Y/N)-chan. I got his. Stand back a little" Itadori advised and you took a few steps backwards, leaving him enough space to be able to move freely. What he did next caught you completely off guard and you almost choked on your own breath.

"No Yuji! You're gonna hurt yourse-" you started saying but it was already too late. He literally punched the wall like it was a punching bag.

"Huh? I missed?" he said looking kind of frustrated. He pulled his hand back and launched himself at the wall in the blink of an eye, making debris fly everywhere and litter the room. You spotted an ugly, furry curse holding a child by his head but before it could do any harm, Yuji cut its hand, freeing the kid. You quickly stepped in and caught him before he could hit the ground, while Yuji kicked the curse sending it fly across the room.

"Are you okay?" you questioned the boy who was on the verge of tears as he nodded his head, slightly humming as a response. In the meanwhile, the curse had the time to recover, as it managed to stand up and was about to escape.

"It's running away!" Itadori exclaimed and was about to chase after it but Nobara stopped him. "I don't think so! Itadori! Give me that arm!" Nobara commanded and Itadori tossed her the curse's hand without second thinking. Kugisaki pulled out what appeared to be a straw doll, making the boy in your hands and Itadori shiver.

"A straw doll?" questioned the boy, unconsciously snuggling closer to you, while Itadori sat right next to you, scooting closer and looking slightly scared.

"Creepy" he said, stepping closer to you, as he looked at Kugisaki with wide eyes. Nobara pulled out a couple of hairpins and apparently using a technique, which she called 'Straw doll technique : Resonance', she successfully exorcized the curse that had just jumped out the wall.

You sighed, relieved that everything was over and no one was severely injured. You turned your attention back on the boy sitting next to you while Kugisaki and Yuji started bickering as per usual.

"Are you feeling okay? I know this must have been a lot to handle" you said, brushing a few strands of hair that had fallen on the boy's eyes.

"Y-yeah, it was kinda scary though" he said and averted his gaze elsewhere, rubbing his neck but when he removed his arm, you noticed blood on his fingers.

"Where'd you get that scratch?" you questioned looking closer, inspecting the severity of the injury. Thankfully, it wasn't anything life-threatening.

"That t-thing did it with its claws" he muttered, his voice just above a Whisper, his voice trembling at the mention of the creature.

"Okay. Come here" you said and moved around so your back was facing the bickering duo. Making sure they weren't looking at your direction, you placed your palm on the boy's neck and closed your eyes, a baby blue light eminating from your fingers. You removed your hand and opened your eyes, smiling sweetly at the boy. He raised his hand and touched his neck, a look of surprise plastered on his face.

"H-how did you..." he mumbled still shocked, as he looked at you with pure surprise. Your eyes softened and you took his hand in your palm, rubbing soothing circles at the back of his hand.

"Come on. Let's get you out of here" you said and walked towards Kugisaki and Yuji, who had already headed for the stairs, while still arguing. Little did you know, that all this time someone has been watching you intently, with fascination evident on their face.

゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿

Megumi and Gojo escorted the boy on his way back home, leaving you three to rest a little after your encounter with the curses.

"Did you know I get into a foul mood when I'm hungry?" Kugisaki spoke up and you turned to face her while Itadori looked away, silently scoffing at her comment.

"We can grab something to eat on the way back to school." you said and a small smile formed on her lips. "Yeah, I guess" she said looking towards the setting sun. A loud Gojo caught your attention, followed by a bored Megumi.

"Good Joseph! We made sure the kid got home" he said and you all stood up. "Now shall we go grab some food?" Gojo suggested and the duo's eyes immediately lit up with excitement.

"Steak!"

"Sushi!" they yelled in sync while you shook your head and went to stand next to Megumi, who remained impassive.

"Leave it all to me!" Gojo shouted reassuringly, flashing a toothy grin and a thumbs up at the two pumped up students.

"And you guys?" he questioned and you shrugged your shoulders, shoving your hands in your pockets. "Yeah, sure" you said while Megumi remained silent next to you, scrolling on his phone, pretending to not have heard Gojo's question with a pout on his face.

"Huh? Okay, let's go" Gojo said after taking a closer look at Fushiguro and moved forward, ushering Yuji and Nobara to walk with him, leaving a shocked Megumi behind, the latter leaving an audible gasp at his teacher's behavior.

"Come on Megumi-chan! Don't be such a baby" you teasingly said and sprinted forward, dodging the incoming hit from Fushiguro, whose forehead was now decorated with a visible irk mark.

"Don't call me that!"

゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿

The five of you all walked together in the quiet neighborhoods of Roppongi, the setting sun providing you with both warmth and light. You were chatting with each other, discussing about today's mission and various other topics.

"Oh, I forgot about my biggest haul of the day. Hey, you, go fetch my things" Nobara ordered Yuji who immediately protested at her commanding tone.

"Huh? Why should I do it? I thought we were even" Yuji retorted starting yet another argument with Kugisaki, the orange haired girl immediately retorting an answer.

"We won thanks to my cursed energy. Got a problem with that?" Nobara said walking a little ahead of the rest of you with an expression of pride on her face.

"What about my raw strength?" Itadori questioned back, feeling somewhat underrated. Afterall, he too helped Nobara by saving the child while she was occupied with the curse.

"Your monstrous power from eating weird shit?" Kugisaki retorted mockingly, as Yuji's face looked extremely offended. "It's not just that!" Yuji yelled, pointing an accusing finger at her.

"Right, Fushiguro? (Y/N)-chan?" Yuji questioned turning to face you two. You let out a small giggle while Megumi kept pouting, avoiding Itadori's gaze.

"Huh? What's the matter, Fushiguro?" Yuji questioned walking backwards, as he kept looking at Megumi trying to understand the reason behind his almost angry face.

"Nothing" Megumi muttered making you shake your head. "Megumi-chan's acting like a child again" you explained and Fushiguro glared at you like he was throwing daggers your way. You only looked at his direction, batting your eyes innocently at him.

"He's pouting because he didn't get to join in" Gojo chimed in while Nobara laughed sarcastically at Megumi's childish antics.

"Fufu! What a child" she mockingly said looking back at Fushiguro who made a really pissed off face. Yuji, still walking backwards, let out a hearty laugh and you smiled without even realizing it.

The sound of his laugh was like music to your ears and when he stopped, he looked at you flashing you the brightest of smiles. You felt your stomach churn while your heart was once again going berserk thanks to this boy, along with your warm cheeks. You admired how handsome he looked when he smiled and how he always made things better with just one of his signature grins.

Were you starting to have a crush on him? Definitely. Was it stupid and immature? Maybe. How could it not be when you had only known him for less than three days? Did you care? Nope. Not at all.

Besides, it had been a while since you had had a crush on someone and the last time wasn't the best of cases. It was one-sided from the very beginning and with him being the popular guy, things ended with you confessing your love and him laughing at your face.

But that was back in middle school. You used to never let yourself feel anything for anyone, too afraid of being heartbroken again. But that was until you met this ball of sunshine a couple of days ago.

You weren't sure what it was that you felt for this boy but you would propably find out in the future. For now, you would make sure to enjoy all the time you would get to spend with him, no matter what.

The five of you had just finished eating the food Gojo had promised to treat you to, while walking in the lit up streets, admiring the beautiful scenery. Yuji and Kugisaki were currently bickering because Nobara kept saying that Yuji should go fetch her things. That wasn't much of a surprise, anyway.

"But when Ijichi-san gets here we can go there all together. By car! Why do I have to walk all the way back there?!" Yuji protested while you and Megumi just stood there, not knowing how to stop the heated argument. On the other hand, Gojo watched the scene unfold in front of him fascinated. That masochist.

"Oh! Forgot to tell you. Ijitchi can't come and pick us. We have to walk back to school" Gojo butted in, momentarily interrupting the fight as Yuji made a really frustrated face.

"See?! I can't go back there and then walk to school! I fought the most and now I'm tired. Go fetch my things!" Nobara said and Yuji let out an exasperated sigh.

"Ugh, fine! If this makes you stop nagging then I'll go!" Yuji said and Nobara made a really proud face which dropped instantly when she realized what he said while the rest of you snickered at Yuji's comment.

"Huh?! Are you saying that I'm always nagging?!" Kugisaki yelled looking furious. Yuji once again sighed loudly and looked at the rest of you.

"You guys can go now and head back to school before it gets too late. I'll meet you there" Yuji suggested and Gojo, with Megumi following suit and a very angry Nobara trailing behind them, started walking.

"Do you want me to come with you, Yuji? It's kinda late to be walking alone. It would be better if someone tagged along" you said and Yuji turned to face you while the other three kept walking, with Kugisaki shouting about something Gojo said and Megumi flinching at her loud voice.

"Oh, I don't mind (Y/N)-chan. It's late for you, too. It's okay if you go with the others" Yuji answered but didn't decline your suggestion.

"Nonsense. I'd be glad to come" you said as Yuji grinned. "Okay then! Let's go!" he said excitedly gesturing for you to follow him.

"I'll go with Yuji guys! You can go! We'll meet you back at school!" you yelled at the others and speed walked towards Yuji, catching up to him.

"Something very interesting is going on here" Gojo commented looking forward with a very fascinated face.

"You think so?" Nobara asked and Fushiguro turned his head to look at your two departing figures.

"I know so" Gojo answered cockily while the three of them kept walking towards the school.

゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿

"And that's how I ended up being the vessel of the King of Curses" Yuji finished explaining and you just stared at him dumbfounded.

"Wow, Yuji. I don't know if you simply happened to be in the wrong place, at the wrong time or if you're just unlucky" you said looking forward at the setting sun your mind still trying to procures all the information.

"Me neither, to be honest. It might have been an impulsive decision but I don't regret it if I can save people's lives this way or give them a chance for an appropriate death" he answered proudly while you looked at him with admiration. This boy never seized to amaze you.

"You're full of surprises, do you know that?" you playfully asked, nudging his arm with your shoulder as he scratched the back of his neck. You didn't get to notice the pink color that crept up on his ckeeks thanks to the darkness of the night that had took over the place around you.

"Does he not like, bother you? You know, apart from that popping out of nowhere thingy he likes to do?" you questioned looking at the two marks under his eyes when one of them opened to reveal a red orb looking at you.

"Well, kinda. Sometimes I can hear him in my head and it's a little bit weird but I can't do anything about it, so I just ignore him" Yuji answered resting his hands behind his head.

"Interested in me human now, aren't you? Can't say the same about you" a deeper voice exclaimed indicating that as per usual, Sukuna had decided to interrupt your conversation. You scoffed at what he said, making a mocking expression while looking at the mouth that had formed on Yuji's cheekbone.

"You wish, curse. Will you quit being a dick and butting in our conversations all the time? It's annoying" you said while you rolled your eyes. You might have sounded a bit harsh with your words but you didn't really care. This... thing wouldn't hesitate to instantly kill you and your friends if it comes to his benefit and the worst thing was that Yuji's life was constantly in danger and you didn't like that. At all.

"Do you know who you're talking to, maggot?! I'm the Ki-" he started saying but you cut him off mid-sentence.

"Yeah, yeah we get it, the King of Curses. For all I know though, if it wasn't for Yuji, you wouldn't be here now, so shut up for once, will ya?" you said sensing the fury radiate from the boy next to you. Well, not exactly from him but from the curse that resided in his body.

"How dare yo-"he attempted to say but was once again stopped when Yuji slapped his hand over his mouth and started hysterically laughing.

"He deserved that! Well said (Y/N)-chan!" he exclaimed sending you a closed eyed smile making you chuckle.

"I'm not done with you peasant. Once I take over this brat's body and kill that blindfolded bastard, you're next. You have my word. Such a pity" he warned in a much more serious and intimidating tone. It made you shiver for just a second but you quickly brushed the feeling off.

"Whatever you say, your majesty" you said flipping Sukuna off, focusing your attention on the mesmerizing, starry sky.

゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿

After a lot of walking, you and Yuji reached the dormitories of Jujutsu Tech, tiptoeing so as to not wake the others up.

"That's my stop" you whispered when you reached your dorm room, with Yuji following right behind you.

"Goodnight Yuji" you said, flashing him a small smile and grabbed the doorknob. As you were about to open the door, Yuji placed his large palm over your smaller one stopping you. You turned your head to face him, a blush adorning his face and your skin were his hand was still resting on feeling like it was ablaze.

"I-I just wanted to say that walking and talking with you today was really fun, (Y/N)-chan" he whispered looking away from your big, (E/C) orbs, reflecting the moonlight.

"I had fun too, Yuji. W-we could hang out someday... if you want, that is" you exclaimed looking at the floor while he turned his face to look at you, grinning widely.

"I'd love that!" he happily exclaimed, making your smile grow bigger.

"Goodnight Yuji" you repeated as he then started walking away backwards looking at you as you opened your door.

"Goodnight (Y/N)-chan" he whisper-shouted, waving his hand and you offered him one last smile, before you both turned around, losing sight of each other.

You entered your dimly lit room and quietly closed the door behind you. You placed your hand on your chest while you rested your back against the door behind you, staring at the blank space before you.

"Such an eventful day"

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡: 2910

゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿

A/N:

Here's another chapter guys and I'm so sorry for the late update!

I wanted to thank you with all my heart because we reached 150+ reads AND 15 followers! To be honest I wasn't expecting that and you just made me so happy!

Also, I think I'll combine the first two chapters together because they're both a little short.

What is your opinion about this chapter? Do you like the story so far?

I have to warn you guys though.
Grab your tissues for the next three chapters because I'm planning on making them a little bit sad! I don't know if they'll come out as extremely sad or anything but I'll try my best!

P/S:

This chapter is edited.

I hope you enjoyed it! Like or leave a comment if you want and in case anything bothers you or you spot any mistakes, please let me know!

Thank you for reading!

゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿

╔════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╗

╚════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 15.2K 44
'The Red Curse' A plague, a blessing, a valuable wild card, all bestowed upon a girl who's eyes glow scarlet She never settles in one place long due...
224K 7.8K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...
1.9M 73.6K 50
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ฎ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค...โž Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
309K 13K 32
A short Jujutsu Kaisen Story โ™ก .โ€ขยฐโ—‹.*โ€ขยฐโ—‹.โ€ข*ยฐโ€ขโ— .โ€ข*ยฐโ—‹.โ€ขยฐโ—‹*.โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ— " ๊œฑสœแดแดœแด› แดแดœแด› แด›แด แดแด‡, แดกสœแด ษช แดกแด€๊œฑ... ...