Chapter 4

╔════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╗

╚════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╝

╚════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╝

゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿

After a few minutes of walking, you abruptly stopped. You felt cursed energy nearby, propably from both a curse and Kugisaki."Yuji" you called out to Itadori as said boy stopped and turned around to face you.

"Do you feel it, too?" you asked him and he came closer to you, closing his eyes, trying to concentrate and locate where the cursed energy was coming from.

"Yeah, I think I do" he said, opening his eyes to look at you, touching the wall next to you while you furrowed your eyebrows, indicating you tried to concentrate.

"It's inside this room. We have to get in" you said and started walking, looking for a door, when Yuji stopped you.

"Don't worry (Y/N)-chan. I got his. Stand back a little" Itadori advised and you took a few steps backwards, leaving him enough space to be able to move freely. What he did next caught you completely off guard and you almost choked on your own breath.

"No Yuji! You're gonna hurt yourse-" you started saying but it was already too late. He literally punched the wall like it was a punching bag.

"Huh? I missed?" he said looking kind of frustrated. He pulled his hand back and launched himself at the wall in the blink of an eye, making debris fly everywhere and litter the room. You spotted an ugly, furry curse holding a child by his head but before it could do any harm, Yuji cut its hand, freeing the kid. You quickly stepped in and caught him before he could hit the ground, while Yuji kicked the curse sending it fly across the room.

"Are you okay?" you questioned the boy who was on the verge of tears as he nodded his head, slightly humming as a response. In the meanwhile, the curse had the time to recover, as it managed to stand up and was about to escape.

"It's running away!" Itadori exclaimed and was about to chase after it but Nobara stopped him. "I don't think so! Itadori! Give me that arm!" Nobara commanded and Itadori tossed her the curse's hand without second thinking. Kugisaki pulled out what appeared to be a straw doll, making the boy in your hands and Itadori shiver.

"A straw doll?" questioned the boy, unconsciously snuggling closer to you, while Itadori sat right next to you, scooting closer and looking slightly scared.

"Creepy" he said, stepping closer to you, as he looked at Kugisaki with wide eyes. Nobara pulled out a couple of hairpins and apparently using a technique, which she called 'Straw doll technique : Resonance', she successfully exorcized the curse that had just jumped out the wall.