Dynasty Fulfilled

By DestinyKeianna

Breanna, a struggling twenty-one year old from Louisiana, decides to drop everything and moves to Los Angeles... More

Dynasty Fulfilled
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE

214 11 1
By DestinyKeianna

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
R o u n d - T h e - C l o c k

The morning seemed to be moving slow today, but it was almost time for lunch. I finished all of my basic office tasks and I was now going to move into my other duties. The first thing on my list was to get the lunch that Mr. McKnight ordered for us. He ordered a bunch of sandwiches from Subway and I was so ready for this lunch break because we were going to start searching for filming locations for the beauty salon set for the next scenes.

I hoped that it wouldn't take too long to find a spot to start shooting the movie as I had to make phone calls to the actors' team to let them know that we were going to be filming soon.

I hopped inside my car and I headed to Subway. It took me a couple minutes getting to the place due to the traffic however, I was glad that I didn't have to enter the restaurant since I was in the pickup line. The employee asked me for confirmation on the order and placed the big order in the backseat of my car.

While I was getting ready to pull out of the parking lot, a phone call was happening as I realized it was Leandra calling. I furrowed my brows, wondering what she wanted before I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Breanna," She replied. "I'm calling you to let you know that we found the building for the beauty salon set scenes. I'll send you the address, and let you know any further changes."

So that meant I had to call the actor's teams now and get everything prepared for them to film. I had to pick up the cast members for the scenes and make more calls for the extras.

After hanging up the phone, I received a text message from Leandra with the new set location address and I quickly typed it into my GPS. I sat my phone down, pulling out of the parking lot and headed on the road as I listened to the directions.

I wished that I could pull the car over and take one of the sandwiches in the back because my stomach was starting to grow loudly. I didn't have time to eat any breakfast so this was the first meal of the day that I was going to eat.

I turned up the music a little bit in car, trying to ignore my hunger while driving to the place. Taking three different turns and zooming down the streets, the GPS notified me that I made it to my destination. My eyes furrowed in confusion as I didn't see the building.

"Man, I hope that I'm not lost..." I sighed, talking to myself as I continued to drive down the road and decided to hit a left turn. I noticed a huge building with a lot of cars parked in alongside of it. "Please let this be the building!"

Driving to the front, I read the sign that read the name of the beauty salon and it made me happy as I realized that I made it to the right place. Once I entered the parking lot, I found a parking spot that was close to the front of the building. I got out the car, going to the backseat to grab the large tray of sandwiches.

It was hard to carry this and my folder so I made it a bit easier, putting my folder underneath the tray as I made my way to the front door. I tried opening the door to only fail until I saw someone coming to leave out. The person opened the door and noticed me struggling.

"Let me carry that in for you," Terrell offered, extending his arms out. "Where you parked at?"

"In the middle," I answered, letting him grab the trays of sandwiches. "Thank you, Terrell, you didn't have to do this for me."

"Ain't no thang, Lil' Bit," He said, winking at me playfully. "I was about to grab my drink that I left in the car, anyway."

I nodded my head, thinking about the fact that I would be moving out of his house tonight. It would be weird leaving from a place that I've been staying in for a few months and how I've grown so comfortable and relaxed at the place. However, I knew that it was time to get out of there and into my own place.

I'd miss seeing Terrell's face every morning and night, terribly but it felt like I needed to do this with the way things have been happening lately.

"Yeah,"

We walked to the break room of the building passing the hallway. I helped Terrell sit the table with the sandwiches and got everyone to come into the room. Everyone began to enter the room and made a line as I knew that it'll be a while until I would get my sandwich. I stood on the other side of the table, handing everyone a sandwich as Terrell left to grab his drink from his car.

"Hey Breanna!" Tatyana waved, holding her bowl of food. "I have the samples in my car for you. So once you're through handing out sandwiches, I'll give it to you,"

"Okay, I can't wait to see it,"

I continued giving people their sandwiches, as Leandra walked up and grabbed a few sandwiches stating that it was for Mr. McKnight and the rest of the crew.

"Ms. Davidson." He called, biting his lips. "Do you have plans for tonight?"

"I do have to move out of Terrell's place tonight," I told him, keeping my other plans to myself. "I'll be probably in and out of stores to get some stuff for my apartment,"

"If you need any help, let me know," He replied, taking two sandwiches. "One of these are for you."

I smiled, watching him walk away from the table as Leandra's boyfriend Isaac stepped to the table. Since talking to Leandra, I couldn't see him the same. He was making threats and trying to retaliate against Leandra but he still wasn't thinking about leaving her.

"One sandwich please," He uttered, looking down at his cellphone.

I handed him the sandwich, keeping a forced smile on my face as he accepted the sandwich. I watched him leave the table before he turned around, walking back to the table.

"You went on the trip with Leandra, huh?" He questioned, while his eyebrows rose.

"Yeah, we went with our group of friends,"

"I wasn't able to go because something happened at the last minute," He explained, telling me stuff that I didn't need to know. "But, I heard from Leandra that everyone had fun and that y'all grew closer together. So how was the trip, was she having fun?"

Man, now why am I in it? Also, Leandra and I weren't close but I did think that we were becoming used of one another.

"Yeah, we all had fun."

"You sounding just like her, not giving no details," He chuckled, shaking his head. "I would ask you something else but it's cool. I get it, it's a girl code thing, huh?"

I started to think about Leandra and Terrell on the trip. Whether I liked Leandra or not, I wasn't going to tell on her or about her business.

"It was definitely a fun experience..."

I watched him leave the table and I was through handing out sandwiches as I went to meet up with the group. I was starving as I found Malik and the rest of our friends in the room distanced by themselves. I walked over to Malik and took a seat next to him then kindly accepted the sandwich.

"Here, I bought a extra drink, too," Malik stated, placing a fruit punch Minute Maid drink in front of me.

"Thank you, baby," I grinned, unwrapping the sandwich and examined it. It was a ham sandwich that I couldn't wait to dig into. So, I took the first bite and was so excited that I did a dance. "This was so needed,"

Malik was staring at me with a smirk on his face at the fact that I was dancing for the food. I was hungry though so I was happy to be finally eating.

"I see you're still wearing that necklace," He noticed, staring at my neck.

"Why wouldn't I?" I smiled, looking at my necklace. "I love it."

"I'm glad that you do, I like seeing it on you,"

I grinned, letting him play with the necklace.

"I like seeing it on me too,"

"Imma get you another one with my name on it," He replied, removing his hands from the necklace.

"You don't have to keep buying jewelry for me,"

"Too late," He chuckled, sneaking a kiss on me. "Your lips taste like Mayo,"

"Duh, I'm still eating," I laughed, taking another bite of my sandwich. "You do need to hold off on them kisses. Just because we're not at work building doesn't mean anything."

"My fault, Sorry, I just haven't kissed you all day," He apologized, drinking his Minute Maid drink. "I'm not going to do that again,"

"Good," I smiled, opening the Minute Maid drink and started to drink some of it.

Our relationship was growing so much since Miami and I loved everything about it.

I remembered that I had to meet with Tatyana so I stood up, covering my sandwich with the papers.

"Where you going?" Malik questioned, watching me stand up.

"I'm going to get something from Tatyana," I said, sitting my drink down. "I'll be back,"

I walked away from the table, going to the table where Tatyana was sitting at. She noticed my presence right away and stood up, telling me to follow her.

"I'm so excited for you to see the merch," She squealed, opening the door. "I made sure to design the bag as well,"

I liked seeing the excitement from her as I followed behind her outside. We headed to her car that was parked in the middle of the parking lot and I stood on the side as she unlocked her doors, grabbing a bag from the backseat.

"Here, thank you for coming to celebrate my birthday with me," She grinned, shutting her door as she handed a pink bag to me. "I love you and I'm so glad that you joined our group,"

"Of course, I love you too," I smiled, hugging her as I accepted the bag. It was a very cute pink matte laminated euro tote bag with blue font in all capitalized letters reading: THE IRENE COLLECTION, and in between the words Irene and Collection was a design of a silhouette lady wearing a mini dress while posing with her hand on her hip. "Wow, the details on this bag."

"Thank you, I try." She giggled, flipping her hair over her shoulders. "I'm excited to hear what you see inside."

Once she said that, I realized that the bad did feel full. I took a look inside, seeing that she went out for sure. She had a hat, shades, a shirt, headbands, and hair clips in its own cute packaging.

"Wow, this looks so cute." I told her, staring inside the bag. "You did that. So, are you starting your own boutique?"

"First, I'm working on selling my merch first." She stated, locking her doors as we started to walk back to the building. "I'm trying to build a base until I get the feel of what I want to do."

"I feel you but you ate with this merchandise, girl," I affirmed, holding the tote bag. "When you decide to make your own boutique, just know that I'm supporting it."

The merch looked so professional and planned out very well.

"Thanks. We have a lot of work to do with this set stuff."

That we did, I knew that my lunch break was almost over and that I was going to help all the departments today.

.

.

.

I was helping out the set department with designing the beauty salon set. It was coming along nicely and I had to come back tomorrow morning and do this all over again. Mr. McKnight allowed us all to leave and I was on my way to Terrell's house. I had to grab all my stuff to move out of the house.

I also had to go to the apartment to get ready for my photo shoot with The Perry's and Yvonne.

"I'll call you when I get there," I assured Malik, pecking his lips as I stepped into my rental.

"Aight," He nodded, shutting my door closed for me and he walked to his car.

I looked up, seeing Terrell pulling out of the parking lot to his house. He didn't know that I was going to move out of his place today but he was going to know when I got there. I put his address in my GPS and waited for the directions to his place since I was unfamiliar about getting there. Buckling my seatbelt, I started the car and backed out of the parking lot.

I drove out of the parking lot and got on the busy road, heading back to Terrell's place. I started to think about what could happen if I moved out. I hoped that it would be smooth for the both of us and that we would remain friends. I sighed, stopping at the red light as my cellphone rang and it was on the screen in my car.

I glanced at the number, seeing Johnathan's name flashing on the screen. I pressed the answer button on the screen and heard his voice appearing throughout the car. It's been a while since I've last talked to him as I remembered the last time being me confirming that Mr. Chandler was my entertainment lawyer.

"How are you, Breanna," He greeted.

"Hi, Johnathan, I'm doing well, how about yourself?"

"Same, I'm confirming that your meeting with the talent agents," He explained. "Will be Friday, and you have two on Saturday. For Friday's talent agency meeting with TAB Agency, it will be at ten thirty, and the other two times are varied; and behind one another. So, two and four,"

Friday? That meant that I had time to work on creating my website, doing my photo shoots, demo reels, and working with Ms. Livingston on my monologues. But, having the first meeting at ten on Friday was going to be rough since I had to work from morning to day and night.

"That'll be hard since I work on Friday, but since it's ten thirty," I uttered, thinking about the decision as I drove down to Terrell's house. "Maybe, I'll be able to go for my lunch break."

"It's when the agents were available, I referred you to the best agents."

"And, I thank you for that," I admitted, knowing that I wouldn't have been this far without the help of him. "I'm doing a few shoots with Kobe, and will be doing my self-tape soon for my website. I'll set up a session with Ms. Livingston to work tomorrow, and I'll be creating my website tonight."

"You've been doing your part," He asserted. "If you're okay with it, I'll have my driver pick you up for your meeting on Friday. So, that we both go together at the meeting."

"Thank you, I'd appreciate that, for sure,"

We exclaimed good byes, and I pulled up in Terrell's neighborhood. It didn't take too long pulling into the yard as I parked and started to dial Malik's number. Once he answered, I told him that I was here and he confirmed that he would be on his way.

I sighed, opening the car door as I stepped out of the car and shut the door. Heading to the front door, I started to knock as I heard someone moving closer to it.

"Why'd you knock? I left the door open for you," Terrell smiled, widening the door to let me get through. Then, he noticed the look on my face causing his smile to fade. "You're leaving, today?"

I nodded, walking into the house as it turned to silence. I tried to keep myself from looking at Terrell because if I did, I'd probably burst into tears.

"Do you have any black trash bags?"

"Y-yeah, I'll bring it to you,"

"No, no, tell me where it is," I declined, shaking my head as I still tried not to stare at him.

He pointed to the pantry and I quickly moved to the pantry, opening it up as I squatted down pulling out the trash bags. Then, I headed upstairs and moved to the guest room that I've been staying in for a few months.

I had so many clothes on the bed already, so I packed all my clothes into the suitcase first. Next, I walked to the side of the room, grabbing my clothes and shoes to add into the trash bag. Afterward, I walked to the closet sliding the door as I stared at all of the clothes that I had hanging up.

I tried grabbing all of the clothes that were hanging up and placed them on the bed. Some of the clothes fell on the floor but I placed it on top of the others and proceeded into removing the hangers from the clothes then putting it in the other trash bags.

I had to also watch the time since I had a photo shoot to get done.

So, I quickly placed everything into the trash bags and grabbed the items that I had on the dresser in my smaller bag being: jewelry, toiletries, makeup products, etc. I slid my laptop in the laptop bag and I looked around the room to see if I left anything.

While looking around the room, my cellphone started ringing as I knew that it was Malik. So, I slid it out of my pocket and checked the screen, seeing his name flashing on the screen.

"Hey," I answered.

"Hey, I'm outside," He stated.

"Okay, I'm almost finished," I told him, browsing the room as I realized that I forgot to put my purses in the trash bags.

"Aight, let me know when you want me to come in," He replied.

Hanging up the phone, I grabbed a trash bag then added the purses and hair products. Looking around the room, I had about four heavy trash bags including a suitcase and a laptop bag. It was going to be hard to carry these downstairs but I'll still do it anyway.

I pulled the first heavy bag, dragging it out of the room and downstairs as I saw Terrell looking at me from the sofa. He quickly jumped up, meeting me downstairs and grabbed the bag from my hands.

"This heavy as hell, Breanna," He joked, covering up his sadness.

"I didn't realize how much clothes I had and how much I bought,"

"How many bags you have?" He questioned, looking over at me.

"Four bags, a suitcase, and my laptop,"

"Damn,"

I opened the door for him, noticing Malik that was standing in front of his car. He checked me out from head to toe with a smile on his face.

"Sunshine," He smirked, walking over to us as he dapped up Terrell. "I got it, bro."

Terrell nodded, handing over the trash bag and turned around going back to his house.

"You have a lot of clothes, sunshine," He chuckled, bringing the trash bag to the back of my trunk.

Pressing the button on the trunk, I watched him lift the bag and place it into the trunk.

"I have three more bags," I told him, tucking in my lips.

"Wow," He chuckled, widening his eyes. "That's a lot, sunshine,"

"Yeah," I laughed, grabbing his hand. "Thank you for coming,"

"Of course. I got you," He stated, pulling me closer to him.

I kissed him, turning around to retrieve the other bags. Walking into the house, I noticed that they were already in the front room.

"You didn't have to do that for me, Terrell," I awed, staring at his face. "I can't believe that I'm moving out. You did so much for me, Terrell. I can't say enough words to tell you how much I appreciate and how I love you wholeheartedly. I promise when I make it, you'll be getting something from me."

"I-I told you that you didn't have to do that," He sighed, lowering his gaze on the floor. "Imma still see you at work, and we'll still be friends, best friends, lil' bit."

My lower lip trembled as my eyes watered. I feel like nobody understood our relationship. Terrell was my best friend and we've been together for months. We've gotten to know each other very well and did so much together in the few months of knowing one another.

"This is so hard..." I cried, glancing over at my feet.

"Don't cry, lil' bit," He cleared his throat, pulling me into his arms. "I freakin' love you man. I wish you didn't have to leave but I feel like it'll wrong to keep you here knowing that I'm having feelings for you. I don't want to disrespect you and your relationship. Whew!"

Did this mean that Terrell liked me? I furrowed my brows at the part about him saying that he had feelings for me. I couldn't believe it but I was glad that I realized that was why he was acting weird around me on the trip. I was fresh in my relationship and I respected the fact that he didn't act on his feelings.

I didn't want our friendship to end but to know that he had feelings for me would make it hard.

"Thank you for everything," I said, feeling him kiss my forehead. "See you tomorrow at work,"

He removed his arms from around me and I gave him a kiss on his cheek as I walked out of the house. Terrell opened the door, handing the bags to Malik who placed it in the trunk.

"You might need to add the other two to my trunk," Malik remarked, looking at the other two heavy trash bags.

"Okay." I agreed, opening the door of the rental as I placed my suitcase in the backseat along with the laptop bag and other bag.

Checking the time on my phone again, I needed to get to my place, take a shower and get ready for my photo shoot.

Today has been a lot so far, and I hoped that it would get better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 0 15
"Underneath the stars,' delves into the lives of two high school students. Delilah, a shy and introverted girl who prefers the company of books to pe...
773 99 66
After Alyana suffered a horrific car accident, it resulted her into becoming wheelchair bound. Alyana goal was to try to survive this life of hers b...
758K 17.9K 23
Katrina a young girl who lives in the low class area of California, has been judged all her life she been hurt broken and everyone calls her the fat...
309K 10.8K 36
"Losing yourself is the easy part, it's finding yourself again that's hard." *** Hollywood. When you think of the word, you think of glitz, glam, an...