𝐑𝐔𝐍- 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐱 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝...

By taigathestorm

A child all alone full of a world of demons after tradegy struck until...... If Y/n was in her original world... More

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 32
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 34
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 35
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 36
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 37
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 38
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 39
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 40
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 41
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 42
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 43
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 44
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 45
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 46
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 47
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 48
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 49
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 50
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 51
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 52
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 53
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 54
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 55
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 56
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 57
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 58
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 59
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 60
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 61
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 62
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 63
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 64
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 65
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 66
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 67
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 68
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 69
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 70
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 71
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 72
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 73
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 74
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 75
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 76
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 77
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 78
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 79
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 80
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 81
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 82
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 83
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 84
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 85
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 86
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 87
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 88
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 89
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 90
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 91
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 92
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 93
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 94
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 95
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 96
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 97
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 98
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 99
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 100
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 101
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 102
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 103
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 104
200-300k special!
NEW BOOK!!

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

48.3K 1.4K 4.3K
By taigathestorm

It was later at night and Tanjiro had still not come back so we decided to eat with out him.

"Mom is Tanjiro going to come back?" Sister asked. (I'm sorry I don't remember the other brothers and sister's names💀)

"I'm sure he'll come back tomorrow don't worry" Mom said. "Mommy I keep having bad dreams" I said frowning.

"About?" Mom asked. "A shadow" I said. "A shadow?" Brother said raising his eyebrow. "Yeah It keeps trying to hurt me but I didn't have one yesterday" I said.

"Tell me if they keep happening" Mom said patting my head. I nodded. "Alright everyone give me your plates time for bed!" Mom said.

"Aww" Brother said frowning. "We can have fun tomorrow lets just get ready for bed alright everyone" Nezuko said smiling.

"AYE AYE!!" I yelled jumping up. I ran over and grabbed my pillow and blanket as everyone else did and set it out on the floor.

"I'm going to help mommy!" I yelled running to the kitchen.

I peeking to see she was already down washing all the plates and utensils and was putting them all away.

"Aw she's done..." I whispered walking back to everyone else. I sat down on my blanket and sighed.

"Do we have to sleep?" I asked. Nezuko gave me a look and I frowned crawling under the covers. "I'm too scared what if I have another bad dream?" I asked.

"You won't I'll keep  a candle light on so you won't be scared" Nezuko said putting the lantern up.

"Hmm okay" I said laying down and closing my eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I looked around to see a bridge. I slowly got up and walked over to the bridge and began to cross it.

I climbed on the ledge and peeked over to see the water flowing I couldn't see anything in it because it was night time.

I jumped down and continued walking to see a few lights. I began speeding up as I approached them.

I got to make out the image of red lanterns and a big area full of food stands. I roe my eyebrow as I saw that there were no people at the food stands.

I went up to one of the stands and picked up some candy and began eating it. I went for more candy but as I tread to grab it it disappeared.

I tried with the other food stands but the same thing happened. That's when I heard footsteps but not from where I was but from somewhere else.

I looked around but that only made me realize I was dreaming again. I closed my eyes and tried my hardest to wake up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I slowly opened my eyes to see I was back home I shivered under my blanket and went to turn but stopped once I heard the front door open.

'Must be Tanjiro right?' I thought.

*SHUFFLE SHUFFLE*

I peeked up to see a sudden shadow quickly move causing the lanterns light to disappear. A quiet gasp escaped my mouth.

I sat up and looked around. "Y/n why are you awake?" Mom asked sitting up. "I heard the door open" I said.

Mom rose her eyebrow and looked at the door. Nezuko sat up and looked at the door too. "You're awake too?" Mom said shaking her head.

"Is Tanjiro back?" Sister asked making an O shape with her mouth. "I don't see him" Brother said.

"Why are you all still awake?" Mother asked. "I heard something so I woke up" I said.

*WOOSH*

I looked over to see red eyes staring at us from a dark corner in the room. I stared back at them in fear not moving.

"Y/n is some thing wrong?" Mom asked waving her hand in front of  my face. "T-Tanjiro?" Sister asked looking at the red eyes.

"I think you're confused" A deep voice said coming from the red eyes. Mom slowly looked over as a tall man with red slitted eyes, pale skin, and a top hat appeared from the darkness.

Everyone began screaming and crying as I just stared in fear. "SHHH!" The man shushed us. Everyone became silent only there being small whimpers and sniffs in the silence.

"W-What do you want? Money!!? We don't have any okay so please just leave!" Mom said. "I don't want money" The man said.

"T-then what do you want?" Mom asked. "Blood" The man said giving us an evil smile.

Everyone audibly gasped eyes wide with fear. "m-mommy?" I whispered looking over at her. She put her index finger over her lips while giving me a side glance.

I looked back at the man to see he was looking around at everyone. We all moved back a bit as he moved forward to inspect us further.

That's when his eyes stopped at me. I shivered as he pointed his index finger at me.

"You.... come here" he said pointing at me. "W-wait please! Take me instea-" He cut mom off with a glare.

"Mommy it's okay" I whispered getting up. I walked up to him slowing my breathing down.

He traced his long nail on the side of my face. "What pretty eyes you have" he said.

I stayed still with a straight face but inside I was terrified.

"I want them" the man said his eyes wild like an animals.

"Please no!! Spare my children take me!!" Mom yelled reaching out.

"I see.... if that's what you want then here it is" the man said grabbing me.

I squealed as he grabbed the back of my neck making me face everyone.

That's when all of a sudden my vision went dark and all I could hear were screams.

I felt myself get dropped down to the floor as I reached up to my eyes.

I gasped when I felt wet liquid on my face dripping down from my eyes.

That's when I realized he cut my eyes. 'I can't see..' I thought feeling around on the floor in panic.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!?" I heard one of my siblings yell. "Shh" I heard the man shush everyone.

I felt his cold hand on my head. "You have 20 minutes to run and hide before I come for you child" the man said.

"I can't see...." I said. "Then you'll have to try harder" he said.

I shivered in fear wondering what would happen to everyone else.

That's when I felt him push me over to the door . "Go now before I change my mind" he said.

I sniffed and got up and began running. "RUN Y/ N DON'T LOOK BACK!" My mom yelled as I kept running.

'My eyes....' I thought as I felt the blood mixed with tears drip down my face.

I tripped and fell down and quickly sat up as the cold snow met my face.

I felt around on my kimono and ripped the bottom of it off then lightly wrapped it around my eyes.

"Ow.." I mumbled sniffing while slowly standing up. I continued running as fast as I could but began to grow tired after a while.

"Keep going..... if you don't he'll catch you" I whispered to myself.

I kept running not even knowing where I was going. I tripped on something then twisted my ankle making me fall and roll down where ever I was.

I whimpered coughing as I tried to stand up but I could only feel pain.

"Get up you useless brat...." I whispered trying to stand.

I just couldn't collapsing down on the ground.

'Is this what I am.... so weak.... my only use in life was to sit there and look pretty... so now it's all coming back at me....' I thought.

I coughed sitting up.

*SHUFFLE SHUFFLE*

I turned trying to listen to where the sounds were coming from.

I stayed still when I heard them coming from behind me.

"It looks like you've lost" I heard the man's voice say. "no....." I whispered trying to crawl away.

I felt him grab my leg and begin dragging me. I tried to find something to hold onto something on the way  so he would stop but found nothing.

He ignored my protests as he suddenly stopped somewhere.

"Where is my family?" I whispered weakly. "I put them to sleep forever" the man said.

I didn't understand so I just nodded. "I'm tired... I want to sleep too" I whispered.

That's when I felt his cold hand grip my neck. I tried to grasp for air or say something but I couldn't.

His sharp nails dug into my neck letting my blood sleep out.

I stopped moving one he pulled the front part of my neck out.

"Shhh sleep now" he said as I began feeling tired.

'What's happening........ to...... me?' I thought.

_____________♥

Thank you so much for reading the second chapter of this book! Until next time! SEE YA!😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 165 20
COMPLETED Hashira AU(idk what its called exactly) Zenitsu is 18 in this Its a reader x Zenitsu story, but your name is Rai in this because I get tire...
2.2K 78 19
THIS STORY IS ALSO ON QUOTEV. Updates will be delayed a bit on here due to different formatting. I post on Quotev first! (Genya x fem! Black! Reader...
7.8K 268 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...
7.6K 334 10
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚. 𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟, 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢...