''That One Night '' || Techno...

By cl0ud1nn1t

This is a random fanfic I thought of at 9 am and it's not that bad I think ๐Ÿ‘ Y/n: Your name F/n: Friend's na... More

'' Chapter 1 ''
'' Chapter 1/2 ''
'' Chapter 2 ''
'' Chapter 3 ''

'' Chapter 2 1/2 ''

14 0 0
By cl0ud1nn1t

Technonlade POV:

I had saw the person walking towards me, looking nervous, with a red-ish pink tinted face.

"Uhm, hi."

I looked up from my book, acting like I was focused, I really wasn't.
"Hello."

The being seemed flustered, I don't think they imagined my voice as this.
Their hair was glowing, which made their sea foam green eyes stand out.

"You can sit, I don't mind."
They looked like they were uncomfortable.
"You don't have to stay here."
"I don't want you to be lonely."
I had paused for a brief moment. Someone actually wanted to stay with me in these events.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
185K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...