2 Bodies 1 Soul

By LaNgUaGe_1918

"she can have you" "can you not do this right now" "and why not, you got me out here lookin' dumb" "we're not... More

CharactersπŸ‘€
1πŸ‘€
2🀚🏾
3πŸ™ƒ
4πŸ•ΊπŸΎ
5πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ
6πŸ’…πŸΎ
7πŸ˜—
8🀭
9πŸ₯°
10πŸ“Έ
11🀬
12πŸ›
13πŸŽƒ
14πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
15πŸ¦‹
16😢
17πŸ§šπŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
18❄️
19πŸ₯ž
20πŸƒ
21πŸ’¦
22πŸ₯±
23😊
24🎬
25πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦±
26πŸ›
27πŸ™ŒπŸΎ
28😷
29🀞🏾
30πŸ₯˜
31🌸
32πŸ’‡πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
33🏑
34β›±
35πŸšͺ
hair & nailsπŸ€—
36🀰🏽
37πŸ’΅πŸ”©πŸ°
38πŸ‘™
40😚
41πŸ•Ά
apartment🏒
42🎊
43πŸ“
44🎈
45βœ‚οΈ
46πŸ™
47πŸ˜‘
48🀱🏾
49πŸ¦ƒ
50😀
51πŸ‘ΌπŸΎ
52😰
53πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨
54🚫
πŸ“’AnnouncementπŸ“’
55πŸ™ˆ
56πŸ”«
57⏭
58πŸ‘—
looks, nail and hairπŸ€—
59πŸŽ“
New Book!!!
πŸ™‚
book two✨
New Book
New Book!

39🎟

5K 206 35
By LaNgUaGe_1918

Lay

Me- "okay c'mon y'all"

Kay- "you do realize it's 10 in the morning right"

Me- "I wanna be able to do almost everything"

Phoebe- "yea you gon be gettin' on by yo self"

Me- "and that's fine"

Cam- "it's ok mama I'll get on with you"

Me- "thank you baby"

I said pecking his lips.

~~~

Kay- "dat ride big as hell"

Me- "umhm, lets get on it"

Bri- "hoe tryna make my wig fall off"

Me- "naw hun, I installed it, it ain't comin' off"

We walked over to the ride and waited in like.

~~~

Kay- "I WANT MY MOMMA"

Bri- "IMA FUCK YOU UP LAY FA MAKIN' ME GET ON DIS"

Me- "HOES MAD, HOES MAD, HOES MAD"

I sung as the went off on me. Phoebe and the boys were just screaming.

We finally got off the ride, when Kay and Bri regained their balance they came at me.

Me- "why y'all walkin' all up on me fa"

Bri- "I told you I was gon fuck you up"

Me- "bae chillll"

Kay- "now you cheatin'"

Phoebe- "that's what I'm tryna figure out"

Cam- "same"

Jay- "Lay stole both our girlfriends"

Me- "and did. but y'all"

I said looking back at Kay and Bri.

Me- "don't try ta jump me, or ian neva buyin' y'all food again"

Kay- "aye aye chill"

Bri- "it's not that deep na"

Me- "umhm"

~~~

A lot of rides later we were heading back to the hotel.

Jay- "what food we finna pick up"

Phoebe- "ion know what y'all want"

Me- "chinese food"

Bri- "oooo, yea dat sound good"

We looked up Chinese food restaurants around the hotel, called in and went to pick it up.

An hour later we were back at the hotel. We showered and changed then went to eat our food. I had the lingerie I bought under.

Me- "soooo y'all tryna get high our last night, and because I can't sneak this on the plane"

Kay- "hell yea"

I went to grab what we had left on the bag and went back downstairs.

We finished up eating and got to smoking. We ate all the edibles already so all we had were blunts left.

~~~

"damn..."

"you like itttt"

"umhm"

I turned the music up and locked the door. I walked over to the bed and started to take his dick out of his underwear because his pants were already off.

"no no it's your birthday not mine"

"we already had my birthday sex though"

"still"

He said shrugging his shoulders and he flipped us over so he was on top.

He started at my lips then kissed down my body leaving marks that might not show as much due to my darkskin. He reached my lower half and started kissing my thighs then making out with them.

He finally got up to my pussy, and teased me through my panties.

"stop teasing"

He shook his head and went back to placing kisses on my clothed area. When he finally took the bottoms off and opened my legs, I moaned and jerked my body a bit at the cold air that hit my clit.

He noticed and started blowing air on my clit, I was moaning and he hasn't even touched me yet. He then started rubbing circles on my clit while looking up at me. I threw my head back as he sped up.

"un-uh look at me"

He said grabbing my face. I looked at him and he grinned at me.

He took his hand from my chin and place two fingers in me fingering me at the same pace he was rubbing my clit.

"uhhh fuck"

"tell me when you're close"

I nodded my head.

"words mama"

"o-okay"

He went on for another 3 minutes.

"baby I'm abou-"

I said throwing my head back as I came on his fingers. He put them in his mouth, smiled at me then put his face down there. He started by sticking his tongue in and out my entrance slowly, and using his thumb to rub slow circles on my clit.

I moaned as he continued this for a while, I was about to cum but he stopped.

"what are you-"

I was cut off by him starting to suck on my clit harshly.

"fuck"

He popped my leg, this means he starting to get dominate on me and I can't curse. 

He was still sucking and put two fingers in me digging me out.

"C-cam"

He stopped sucking but was still fingering me. He came up to my face and chocked me, looking me inn my eyes.

"what's my name"

"Cameron"

Death wish? Yes I have one.

He fingered me faster, my legs started shaking a bit.

"what is it"

"Cam-"

He took his fingers out and I squirted everywhere. He put them right back in going at the same pace as before.

"you got one mo-"

"daddy, i-it's daddy"

He smiled and still was fingering me fastly. He made me hold eye contact with him, which would only make me cum faster.

I came again and he took his fingers out. 

I tried to catch my breath by closing my eyes, but my breath was caught up by him ramming into me.

"shit"

I basically screamed. he shook his head and started going faster.

"slow down"

I said putting my hand on his stomach. He moved them, lifting my legs in a V shape and wrapped my arms under them. He slowed down after that making me feel everything.

He kept going, then he took himself out and slammed back in hitting my g-spot.

"ah"

"um"

I started to unwrap my arms but he slapped me.

"don't unwrap them until I say you can"

This continued and I came 2 more times and he came once.

"face down ass up. now."

I did as told and he didn't wait and just thrusted in me.

"arms"

I put my arms behind my back and he grabbed them going deeper inside me. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head at this point.

He let go of my arms pulling me back by my hair. He started sucking on the back of my neck, kissing behind my ear and playing with my nipples between his fingers.

"daddy ima bout to cum"

He stopped playing with my nipples and ran his hand up and down my body, then went straight to rubbing my clit.

I came almost instantly, but he didn't stop. My clit was sensitive and he kept rubbing it while fucking me slowly.

"I- i can't take it-"

"yes you can"

I shook my head no but he kept going cause I haven't said our safe word. 

After 5 minutes of this I came again and so did he.

He told me he was done so I flopped down on the bed as he went to get me some water and a wet towel. 

"here"

"my carry on"

I said pointing to my bag by the dresser.

He got the plan B out and I took it.

"I'm poppin' one in the morning too, gotta be careful wit yo ass"

He laughed and we went to sleep.

~🤍🤎~

There y'all nasty asses go

Girl my cousin graduated 8th grade yesterday and wanna travel all around the world AND have a party today

I'm giving a double update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1K 23
the way he did me.. lame as fuck!
194K 6K 32
"Damn, I'm hooked."
205K 6.1K 24
How can you love me when You don't know how to love? Are you afraid to love? How can you make me fall for you when you don't even love yourself.
56.9K 1.2K 30
"You my baby but you act like a friend but he know the vibe when it's just us"