๐™ป๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š แก•แ ตแ Šแกƒเกšเ ขเ ˜เปˆ โธ...

By MrsDoTooMuch

๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜€โ€ข๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป /๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฆ๐—›ษ™๐—ป/ ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ 1. ๐—” ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40๐Ÿฅ‚

29

851 30 2
By MrsDoTooMuch

I cheesed at the large crowd as I walked out on stage.

"Wassup Miami" I spoke causing the crowd to yell. "Y'all deep as fuck" I laughed as screams got louder.

I nod my head as Rapstar began to play. "Copped a BMW, I picked up another bag like fuck it ima count while I'm in it" I rapped as they crowd loudly rapped along.

"I hear planes flying, crowds screaming, money counters, chains clanging, shit I guess that how you sound when you wining" I picked the mic up.

"I ain't joking,  do it sound like I'm kiddin? I been making like 2 thousand a minute" I pointed the mic to the crowd.

"So high up through the clouds, I was swimmin, I'm probably gone drown when I'm in it , I bet she gone get loud when I'm in it , and we might have a child when I finished" I rapped as some members of the crowd pointed at Ryky.

I saw her rapping along causing me to smile.

It's still fuck her tho.

"Uh, I won't love a hoe, after we fuck she can't get near me. Only bitch I give a conversation to is Siri. My pants Amiri, yes I winning clearly, I'm the chosen one, seen my potential so they fear me" I rapped doing a lil dance.

.....

"Alright Miami I love yall" I smiled as my last song went off. "Love you too" The crowd loudly burst causing me to laugh. Putting my mic back, I walked off stage.

"It's a meet and greet? " Pooh asked as we walked backstage. "Nah" I replied. "Good cause I gotta shit" He mumbled before running out.

"Nigga stupid" I laughed.

"That bit was lit" Toosii spoke opening a pack of cupcakes. "Give me one" India spoke walking over to him causing him to hand her one.

"Hell yeah" Ace spoke wiping his face with his shirt.

"What's the move?" Durk asked. "Home" India made a face at him causing him to smack his lips. "Period friend tell em" Jai made a face.

"Shut up" Von mushed her head causing her to slap his arm. I shook my head as they began fighting.

"Tuff" I laughed pointing at Durk and grabbing a cupcake.

"Damn he at the booty club" Ace laughed showing us a video of Kevin hugged up while kissing and rubbing on some fiend's ass. "My nigga" Toosii laughed.

"We know" Durk spoke causing all of us to laugh.

wewantmor_ come scoop 😉

"Ima hit y'all later tho" I spoke grabbing my Keys. "We know what you finna do" Von spoke as I laughed. Shooing him off, I walked out.

"Hey polo! Can I get a picture" some girl asked as I walked out the door.

"Yeah" I licked my lips. I watched as she hand her phone to what I think was her mama.

"Say cheese" the lady spoke. Holding the "🤘🏽" sign i wrapped my free arm around her.

"Got it" the lady smiled causing me to let girl loose and walk away.

"Thank you" she yelled out. "Fasho" I yelled back before hopping in my whip.

.....

One week later
𝚁𝚈𝙺𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝙳𝚁𝚈

F.R.I.E.N.D.S❤️‍🔥

Chloebear💓 hoe hurry up, everybody here!😭Jaydawayda💓 she finna get left 💯
Riababe👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💓 BRING YA ASS
Jaibabe👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💓 guhh hurry up before you miss the plane!
Indiabear💓 come on friend!!!!
Durkio🖤 don't tell her ass nun
Pooh$💩 oh yeah, we leaving bye ✌🏽
Toosii🖤 you owwit, might as well stay ya ass there😹
🤏🏽👶🏾 bye friend, it was nice knowing ya
Von🖤 😭😭😭😭 bye hoe
Myguy🖤 y'all blowing this bit up ain't it

-Leave if it bothers you...

Myguy🖤 fuck Shaw doing talking to me?
Von🖤 😭 dont start

-On my way!
-omw* Ian that mf'n excited.

It was now time to go home which means, I had to face sitting next to Polo for about 3 hours.

"This is tiring" I huffed slamming my leftover clothes in my suitcase. I was already late and everyone was blowing my phone up.

Closing up my suitcase, I pulled the handle up before walking out the building.

...

"Bout time" the gang complained as I rolled. "Shut up" I laughed as we all walked to the section to get on the plane.

"We couldn't eat first? I'm starving" I frowned. "Yeah we could've but yo nappy neck ass wanna come late, everybody hungry" Pooh rolled his eyes.

"Say cheese" I replied with a blank expression. "Igh Bruh you go too far" he mumbled shooing me off as everybody laughed.

"Bae look" Toosii spoke recording Ria as we walked on the walkway to get on the plane.

"Mmcht leave me alone you see im looking hit" She rolled her eyes. "But that don't matter cus I'm still that bitch" she added. Looking at the camera.

"Period" Toosii spoke before ending the video and posting it.

toosii✔️
__________ 1s

I watched as everybody claimed their seats leaving one left for me, next to Polo.

Huffing, I rolled my eyes.

"Can I sit by the window?" I asked walking up to him. I watched as he put his headphones in before leaning back. Rolling my eyes, I sat in the seat next to him.

"Kick that nigga bitch of the plane" I childishly yelled through my cupped hands causing the gang to erupt in laughter.

"Let me stop before I get kicked off" I mumbled picking my phone up as I heard passengers bickering . "Mmcht move" Polo mugged as I sat my arm on the empty arm rest.

"You move my arm was here first" I rolled my eyes. "I was sitting here first" he spoke pushing my arm off.

We spent the next 20 minutes pushing each other's arm.

"You lame as fuck, I don't even want it no more" I huffed slamming back into my seat. "Mhm" he hummed resting his arm on it.

"I gets mines" I heard him mumbled causing me to roll my eyes.

Three hours later

"Bout time" I huffed as I stood and stretched. That was the longest 3 hours of my life. I had to listen to polo flirting with bitches for three hours and it was torture.

"You may exit the plane" the lady in the intercom spoke as we all walked off.

"Home sweet home" I sighed as the cool air hit my skin. I was happy to be home.

"Igh we gone, ima fuck witchall" Von spoke dapping the guys up before walking off with Jai. "Ight yall" Tossii spoke doing the same.

Everyone soon left leaving me with Polo.

"You not gone take me home?" I asked as he began to walk off since I drove with him up here. "Fuck I look like, go ask that nigga" he made a face. "Polo stop being childish" I rolled my eyes.

"Man come one and yo ass bet not say shit to me either" he mugged causing me to follow him to his car. "Hoe" I mumbled to my myself entering his passenger side.

I sat with a attitude as he crunk the car up and began cruising.

I mentally rolled my eyes as he began blasting his music.

10 minutes later

"Igh get the fuck out" He mumbled pulling into my drive way. "Polo stop playing with me cus I will slap you" I rolled my eyes gathering my stuff.

"Slap me and watch what happen" he nodded his head. "Just shut the fuck up talking to me, you real childish" I mugged. "Let me be, hurry up and get the fuck" he mugged back.

Raising my hand I sent a slap to his face.

I watched as he clenched his jaw before chuckling. "Keep yo hands to yourself" he mumbled. "So that's what was gone happen?" I cocked me head.

"L.O.L" I spelled out before grabbing my stuff and walking into my apartment .

"Hey girlies I'm home" I yelled out closing and locking the door. "Bad ass on" I mumbled hopping over King.

"When Na Na coming back over here?" I asked Jai jumping on Ria's bed. "Probably this afternoon, I just asked for her" She spoke causing me to smile.

"You and polo got along?" Ria asked finger combing her hair. "Hell nah I had to slap his dumb ass for playing with me" I rolled my eyes.

"You ain't shit, what he do?" She laughed. "Shit, talking bout, keep you hand to yourself" I tried to mock his voice as they laughed harder.

"That man gone end up killing you one of these days" Jai chuckled. "Polo ain gone never do shit to me" I made a face. "He know better" I added.

Pulling out my phone, I checked to see is Shuan still had me blocked. I really liked him and polo had to fuck it up.

I rolled my eyes and smacked my lips when I noticed I was still blocked.

"Niggas be bitches, be so butt hurt over a lil ass whooping" I rolled my eyes. "You talking bout that shuan nigga?" Jai laughed.

"Girl yeah, I'm still blocked" I frowned.

"Wassup with you and these Shauns" Jai chuckled. "Damn I wonder what Keshaun doing" I made face. "We probably would've been still together if I chose him instead of polo" I rolled my eyes.

"You talking bout white boy?" Ria frowned.  "Yes" I laughed. "Oh hell Nah, polo look better than him to me" she shrugged. "Yeah, he one ugly ass light skin" Jai spoke causing all of us to laugh.

"Y'all ain't shit" I shook my head with a chuckle.

"I'm sleeping up in here tonight" Jai spoke. "When do you ever sleep in your own bed" I spoke as Ria agreed. I laughed as she shooed us of before getting under the covers.

"Finna take me a nap goodnight" She spoke.

"Shid me too" I mumbled getting under the covers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 12.5K 102
~I never claimed to be a writer~ Includes -cute shit -sumt -some sad stuff I actually can't write to save myself, so don't mind the grammar mistak...
66.2K 2.1K 32
๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ - ๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‡๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ยฉ 2023 | ๐™†๐™–๐™ข๐™๐™๐™š๐™‚๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ
49.9K 794 17
/ ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž/ [ ๐š.๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž] ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง : (๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ž) ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง " ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐...