30

Taurus Tremani

"We gone slide or what?" I asked as we watched the cam, showing who went in Pooh's pocket. "Hell yeah, I'm ready now" he mumbled.

We all a stood before grabbing a gun of our choice.

"Ian been on this in a while" I cheesed cocking my gun. The sound was like music to my ears.

"Who driving?" I asked as we walked out the Trap. "Me" Pooh replied short as we all crowded in the van.

"Shit" I chuckled as Pooh swerved all through the streets and made hard turns.

"That nigga ain't playing" Von added as I laughed.

Around 5 minutes we made it to dude house.

My heart thumped in excitement as we hopped out the van and stormed into the house.

"Woah" dude jumped backing up as we crowded him. "You went in my pockets nigga?" Pooh growled walking closer to him.

"Nah man, what you talking bout" His bitch ass shivered out causing me to bust out laughing. "Fuckkkk"

"It's the shivering for me" I laughed out causing everybody else to laugh.

I laughed harder when Pooh punched his ass in the nose and he began crying on the floor. "Fuck I'm finna pee" I stomped crouching over.

"Ight bruh it's not even that funny" Durk straight faced me as I flipped him off.

"Whew" I chuckled as my laughter died down. "Aye" some dude yelled pointing his gun at Pooh. Smacking my lips I pulled mines out and aired at him two times.

I watched satisfyingly as the bullets landed through his skull and heart.

"Oh yeah" Von dapped me up.

"Where my shit at?" Pooh asked pointing his gun at dude head. "Right there" he cried pointing at a duffel bag in the corner.

"Check for me toosii" Pooh spoke to him. "I got ya" Toosii spoke before walking over to the bag. Opening it up he gave Pooh a nod.

I watched as Pooh sent three shots at his head before walking to the bag and grabbing it. "That was so fun" he cheesed as I chuckled.

Walking out we made our way back to the van.

....

𝚁𝚈𝙺𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝙳𝚁𝚈𝙰

"Na wake up" I spoke picking her up. "No te" she mumbled with a frown. "Please" I begged rocking her a little. "Mm mm" she shook her head causing me to roll her eyes.

Jai and Ria were at Walmart to get some stuff for around the house and I had to stay since Na was sleep.

"It's time for you to get up tho Stink" I spoke. She replied with light snores.

Chuckled I sat her back down on the bed.

Picking up my phone I noticed Stacia, polo's mom
Was calling me.

"Hello?" I smiled answering the phone. "Hey, what you doing?" She asked.

Polo must didn't tell her...

"Nothing babysitting, what y'all doing?" I asked. "Girl random shit, we having a dinner and I want you to come" she spoke.

"Okay what time?" I asked. "At  three" she replied short. "Okay Ima be there" I smiled. "Ok good, ima call you back" she spoke.

"Okay" I spoke as she hung up.

Now why the fuck did I just do that.

Looking at the time I noticed I had a couple of hours till three.