Surrogates || PJM ff Complete...

נכתב על ידי MTPAGS

I won't deny it, last night that sex with the surrogate that mum hired to carry my heir was the best sex I ev... עוד

Disclaimer
Y/N
JIMIN
Y/N
Ch1 Positive
Ch2 🔞
CH3 Kaiya
Ch4 Hire
Ch5 Im not going to lose hope
Ch6 Her plan
Ch7 I know him enough
Ch8 Are you okay
Ch9 Im not enough
Ch10 Daddy
Ch11 🔞
Ch12 Just this once
Ch13 Best sex
Ch14 More useless
Ch15 Sleep again
Ch16 The sea
Ch17 Congratulations
Ch18 Physically present, Mentally absent
Ch20 I think of
Ch21 Messed up
Ch22 Im not fine
Ch23 Mama's boy
Ch24 Doll
Ch25 Kookie
Ch26 Kiss me
Ch27 🔞
Ch28 Don't say sorry
Ch29 Baby
CH30 Doctor Lee
CH31 I got laid
CH32 Divorce
CH33 The world of marriage
CH34 It was you
CH35 The great PARK JIMIN
CH36 Get out
CH37 Congratulation but Im sorry
CH38 Any day now
CH39 Miserable
CH40 Blue Roses
*EMPIRE*
Chimmy
Late hour sentiment:
Chimmy now
'21 vs '22

CH19 Please be fine

2.2K 62 15
נכתב על ידי MTPAGS

JIMIN

I closed my eyes and let out a deep and heavy sigh before I sat back down in my seat in the kitchen, where my wife had left me. I heard the door close, which meant that Y/N had stormed out of the mansion after my little rant on her.I really regret what I told her. I want to take it back. I didn't intend to hurt her. Seeing her cry is the last thing I wanted to see from her, but now she just cried because of me.

I sat in the kitchen for a while, thinking about everything that was going on with us, before walking to my room and flopping myself on the bed, but not for long because my phone rang.

I sat up at the end of the bed. I face palm myself with both of my hands before taking out my phone from my pocket to see if there is a call from a landline that is unfamiliar to me.

"Yes hello",

I simply answered, but I got curious about who would be on the other line.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Park. Pardon me for the disturbance, but I'm the agent for the car insurance. I'm Mr. Bang. I would like to inform you, sir, that I already emailed you the list of what our company will handle for the accident that happened to one of your cars a few hours ago."

I was wondering if this guy called the wrong number, I didn't get into an accident, so why is he wasting his time--- but suddenly my heart beats fast when Y/N crossed my mind.

"Which car are you talking about?"

My voice got a bit high when I asked him, but I was already shaking, scared of hearing what he would say next.

"The matt gray Ferrari F12, sir, which was registered under Mrs. Park Y/N, your wife, sir."

He said, which made my whole body tense.

"What are you trying to say is that my wife got into an accident?"

Now I'm fuming that I didn't wait for him to respond and hung up the call. Then I immediately dialed Y/N but her phone is out of coverage. I grabbed my coat and stormed out of the house while dialing the police station. I got into my car and was about to start the engine when my call was answered.

"Hello, what's your emergency?"

"I want to know if there's a car accident that was reported at your station. Park Y/N If there is, she is my wife. "

"Yes, Mr. Park It was a few hours ago, but it's all settled now. Your wife has already left with her friend. You don't have to worry, sir, your wife is fine."

Upon hearing what the officer said, I got a bit calm.

"Thank you, sir, for the information."

I hung up the call and dialed Y/N's number again, but her phone was still shut down.

I sit inside my car for a while, not moving an inch. I don't have any idea where she is or which friend she is with right now. So I decided to just stay at home and wait for her to come back so we could talk and sort things out. I just hope she's okay and didn't get hurt.

Please be fine, baby.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.3M 62.5K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
109K 1.5K 22
𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Exotic Nights 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: @BTSmyBias on Wattpad 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Active ⚠️𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:...
54.3K 1.9K 41
"Noona!" Jungkook's voice breaks me away from my thoughts. "Oh, Kookie, is he here already? Is he okay? He's not hurt or something, right?" I asked...
29.9K 1.2K 44
"Oppa, date me please, and be my future husband." "You better stop dreaming Y/N, its not good for your health." "Wae oppa? Am I not that beautiful? ...