101 Dalmatian Street x Pet Re...

De AshleyGryffindor

Y/n Radcliffe is the Daughter of Rodger Radcliffe and Anita Radcliffe, the Heiress to her family's Dalmatian... Mai multe

🐾Dalmatian Home Sweet Home🐾
🐾Meeting the Boyfriend's Family🐾
🐾Mum, Dad meet My De Vil🐾
🐾Dalmatian Street🐾
🐾Origins of the Heiress & Lil' De Vil🐾
🐾Puppies, Fighting and Taken🐾
🐾Adventure, Rescue Chase, & Home🐾
🐾Thirteen Years Pass By🐾
🐾Museum, Next Day & Puppies🐾
🐾Y/n Radcliffe's Bio🐾
🐾A New Year With Spots🐾
🐾New Day, Same Drama🐾
🐾A Sea of Spots & Adventure🐾
🐾Bring This Down & Goodbye For Now🐾
🐾101 Dalmatian Street🐾

🐾The Crazy Days at AP🐾

1.6K 31 3
De AshleyGryffindor

Y/n stood in the middle of a makeovered Jane and Loonie as well Mal and Evie as they watched the tourney field game. Over the past few Evie and Mal have become like big sisters to the Heiress mainly Evie making her dalmatian themed outfits and puppy clothes for her dogs and Mal gave the skater girl a renewed look but kept her tomboy appearance. Y/n hanged out with Jay finding him like a big brother as he showed her new tricks to pull with her skateboard and finally, Carlos. The two wayward friends became close again as they were when babies especially their love for sweets, Y/n would show Carlos how to care for Dude as well show him photos of her home of the Dalmatian Plantation and talk til they fell asleep which lead to Jay, Mal and Evie taking embarrassing pictures of them with their phones, Y/n found out that Carlos was still a cuddle sleeper.

At the Tourney Game

Y/n: "Whoo! Go Carlos! Go Jay! Go Number 8 and number 101!" She cheered as carefully moved throughout the stands to near her follow band members to see Ben scoring the winning shot. "YES! YES!" She said running over to Doug as Ben took the mic from the announcer.

Ben: "Excuse me. Excuse me. Can I have your attention, please?" He said as he looked over at everyone. "There's something I'd like to say. Give me an "M"!"

All:"M"!

Ben: "Give me an "A"!

All:"A"!

Ben: "Give me an "L"!

All:"L"!

Ben: "What does that spell?"

All: "Mal!"

Ben: "Come on, I can't hear you!"

All: "Mal!"

Ben: "I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?" He said as Y/n squealed happily for her friend.

Ben: "Give me a beat! Whoo!"

Y/n: "Doug! Uno, dos, tres, quatro!"

Evie: "Oh, my God! Cookie!"

Mal: "What was in that cookie?"

Y/n instructed the school band to do an upbeat tempo as Ben sang out with the cheerleaders and tourney team.

The Next Day

Y/n was walking Dolly, Dante and Dylan while Delilah and Doug were back at her dorm taking care of the youngest pups before she headed to remedial goodness 101 with a treat for the VK kids but stopped by the door  and listened in.

Remedial Goodness 101 Classroom

Fairy Godmother: "Children, excuse me. Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat."

Maleficent: "I don't see anything, nor do I hear."

Fairy Godmother: "Kids!"

Maleficent: "Is it... is it... is..."

Jafar: "Press enter."

Maleficent: "Can I please see a remote? Is this thing on? Ugh, It's broken. Ugh! I hate electronic equip... Oh!"

Evil Queen: "Evie, It's mommy. Oh! Look how beautiful. Oh, you know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Maleficent: "Don't you mean the weeds?"

Evil Queen: "Bitter, party of one."

Cruella: "Ooh! Who's the old bat?"

Mal: "This is Fairy Godmother."

Maleficent: "Still doing tricks with eggplants?"

Fairy Godmother: "I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage."

Maleficent: "You really couldn't give Cinderella till one A.M.? I mean, really. What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?"

Fairy Godmother: "They were mice! They were not... they were mice. They were not..."

Mal: "Thank you so much. Thank you."

Fairy Godmother: "They were mice."

Mal: "Hi, mom."

Maleficent: "Mal! I m-m-miss you."

Jafar: "You children are never far from our thoughts."

Mal: "I got it."

Maleficent: "How long must mommy wait to see you?"

Mal: "Um, there's a big coronation coming up. I think sometime probably after... that."

Maleficent: "When?"

Mal: "Friday, 10 A.M."

Maleficent: "You sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do If I don't get my hands on that magic wan... you... you little nugget that I love so much."

Mal: "Yes, I completely understand, mother."

Cruella: "Carlos, is that a dog? Oh, yes, yes, baby, I do understand. It would make the perfect size for earmuffs." She said which made Y/n angry as she stormed into the room surprising the VKs, Fairy Godmother and even the Villains alongside her dalmatians.

Y/n: "He's the perfect size for a pet!" She shouted out angrily at Cruella whom whimpered back as Dolly, Dylan and Dante barked protectively for Carlos and Dude.

Cruella: "Oh!"

Carlos: "This dog loves me, and I love him."

Y/n: "And fyi, your dog is stuffed!"

Cruella: "Oh!"

Carlos: "So give it a rest!"

Jafar: "Oh-ho! Burn!"

Cruella: "Oh! Why don't you go sell a toaster, you two-bit salesman!"

Jafar: "People who talk to stuffed animals shouldn't throw stones."

Cruella: "Oh, well, people who sell toasters shouldn't use mixed metaphors."

Maleficent: "Enough!"

Fairy Godmother: "I'm so sorry."

Jay: "Thanks for the special treat."

Fairy Godmother: "Of course."

Evie: "M? What do you think our parents are gonna do to us. If we don't pull this off?"

Mal: "I think they will be quietly disappointed in us, but ultimately... Proud of us for doing our best."

Carlos: "Really?"

Mal: "No, I think we are definitely goners."

Evie: "Yeah."

Y/n: "What are you guys talking about? Look, I am not going to tattle on you guys but I'm worried especially since I just shouted at my own Godmother." She said honestly before Mal asked her who was her Godmother. "Cruella De Vil, is my Godmother."

Family Day at Auradon Prep

Ben: Ma cherie Mademoiselle,
It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure
That we welcome you tonight.
And now, we invite you to relax,
Let us pull up a chair
As the dining room proudly presents -
Your dinner!

All: ♫ Be... our... guest! ♫ ♫ Be our guest! ♫

♫ Put our service to the test ♫
♫ Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie ♫
♫ And we'll provide the rest ♫

Girls: ♫ Soup du jour ♫
♫ Hot hors d'oeuvres ♫
♫ Why, we only live to serve ♫
♫ Try the grey stuff ♫
♫ It's delicious! ♫
♫ Don't believe me? ♫
♫ Ask the dishes ♫

Boys: ♫ They can sing! ♫
♫ They can dance! ♫
♫ After all, Miss, this is France! ♫
♫ And the dinner here is never second best! ♫

All: ♫ Go on, unfold your menu ♫
♫ Take a glance and then you'll ♫
♫ Be our guest ♫
♫ Oui, our guest ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫

Boys: ♫ We tell jokes, ♫
♫ I do tricks! ♫
♫ With my fellow candlesticks ♫

Girls: ♫ And it's all in perfect taste ♫
♫ That you can bet ♫

All: ♫ Come on and lift your glass ♫
♫ You've won your own free pass ♫
♫ To be our guest ♫

Boys: ♫ If you're stressed ♫
♫ It's fine dining we suggest! ♫

All: ♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫

After the song Y/n ran over towards her parents and jumped into the air as her father; Roger caught her and span her about laughing alongside a fully grown Lucky and Penny whom were greeting Delilah and Doug.

Y/n: "Mummy, Daddy, I'm so happy that you made it!" She said happily as Roger put her down and ruffled her h/c hair.

Roger: "Of course we would, look how much you've grown!" He said happily as Anita hugged Y/n close.

Anita: "You were astonishing, love." She said happily before kissing her forehead.

Y/n: "Mummy,  Daddy, I'd like you two to met a old/new friend of mine." She said honestly looking around to see Carlos. "Carlos! Carlos over here!" She yelled out waving her arms around for his attention as the De Vil boy laughed as he headed over with Dude.

Roger and Anita looked at the boy while Anita was thrilled, Roger was like any father when their daughter is with a boy was protective.

Y/n: "Mummy, Daddy, you guys remember Carlos De Vil, right? My old friend and playmate?" She questioned as Doug jumped around Carlos happily.

Roger: "De Vil as in Cruella?" He questioned as Y/n looked at her father with puppy eyes. "Alright, alright. I don't like it but as long as you two are just friends?" He said seriously while Anita laughed.

Anita: "Oh, leave them be, Rog. They're adorable together as always." She said honestly as Carlos's and Y/n's cheeks flushed bright red at what she said before running off to the Croquet game.

Carlos: "Come on, dude."

Ben: "Here, stand up."

Carlos: "Come on, dude."

Mal: "Stand here."

Carlos: "Hey, get them! Hey, get them!"

Y/n: "Nice!" She shouted out as she hugged Carlos as Dude and Doug played til disaster struck in Queen Leah shouting at Mal then Chad.

Chad: "Go away! Stay away from her!"

Y/n: "Don't yell Mal like that, Chad!"

Ben: "Don't do this, Chad."

Chad: "What? They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh. You stole another girl's boyfriend."

Ben: "Hey, hey!"

Chad: "Oh. You enjoy hurting people. And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater."

Y/n: "Don't you dare talk about them like that, Chad!"

Chad: "And you, Carlos. Your only to be just like your crazy mom a puppynapper and kidnapper."

Evie: "Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?"

Chad: "What? Come on!"

Jay: "Back off, Chad. All right? Back off!"

As the VKs were arguing Y/n punched Chad directly in the jaw while Evie sprayed him with a perfume bottle.

Audrey: "Chad! Chad? Chad! Evie did something to Chad! And Y/n punched him!"

Lonnie: "Wake up. Check if he's okay."

Evie: "Come on, Mal."

Ben: "Guys!"

Mal: "Jay!"

Lonnie: "Chad, wake up!"

Doug: "Come on, Chad."

Beast: "I feared something like this would happen."

Ben: "This isn't their fault!"

Beast: "No, son. It's yours."

Ben: "Mom?"

Audrey: "What happened?"

Chad: "I had this dream..."

Later that Night at Y/n's dorm

Y/n sat in her bed petting Dolly until she heard a knock on her door. She got up and opened it to find a box from Evie to see a coronation outfit for Ben's big day.

Y/n: "Thanks Evie." She whispered softly as she took it inside and opened it up to see her new outfit. "Wow! Look guys." She said as her dalmatians sniff the outfit before barking happily. "I wonder what my dad meant by just friends for Carlos and me?" She questioned til Doug and Delilah demonstrate a nose kiss making her eyes widen in shock. "I don't think Carlos likes me like that guys." She said honestly til Dolly barked at her. "How would you know, Dolly? Your still a young puppy?" She said stubbornly before lying down to sleep.

Auradon Cathedral

Snow White:(through TV) "At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all."

Evil Queen: "I'm snow white." Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done."

Snow White: "Oh, Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? And there is Fairy Godmother's wand."

Maleficent:I want that wand!

Cruella: "Do you? Hadn't heard."

Snow White: "Oh, and here comes Ben now."

Ben: "Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there."

Mal: "Thank you."

Ben: "Mal, would you wear my ring?"

Mal: "Um... not now. I think it would probably just fall right off of me. I have something for you."

Ben: "For me?"

Mal: "Yeah. It's just for later, you know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy."

Ben: "Always thinking. But I can't wait."

Mal:"No!"

Ben: "Mm. Mm... Mm! This is really good."

Mal: "Uh, do you..."

Ben: "Mal?"

Mal: "Do you feel okay?"

Ben: "You bet."

Mal: "Would you say that you're still in... that... that you have very strong feelings for me?"

Ben: "I'm not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect."

Mal: "Yeah... Okay. What? What? You knew?"

Ben: "That you spelled me? Yeah. Yeah, I knew."

Mal: "I'm... I can explain myself."

Ben: "No, look, It's fine. I mean, you had a crush on me. I was with Audrey. You didn't trust that it could happen on its own. Am I right?"

Mal: "Yes. You're so right. So, then, how long have you known?"

Ben: "Since our first date. Your spell washed away in the Enchanted Lake."

Mal: "So then what? You've just been... Faking it since then?"

Ben: "I haven't been faking anything."

Evil Queen: "Well, If it isn't..."

Maleficent: "My daughter. Looking like some kind of..."

Snow White: "Princess! Now, let's see who this beauty is wearing. Evie."

Evil Queen: "Evie! That's my dau... evie!"

Snow White: "Someone named Evie designed her gown."

Evil Queen: "That's my daughter!"

Maleficent: "Oh, wow. She sewed a dress. Meanwhile, my girl duped a prince, and she's this close to grabbing the magic wand."

Evil Queen: "Bitter, party of one. Bitter, party of one."

Maleficent: "It's happening, people! It's happening! I say, gird your loins! Gird your loins! Villains, our revenge begins today."

Mal: "About the other day, I just..."

Beast: "I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy."

Ben: "You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy."

Beast: "I did? I... how very wise of me."

Belle: "Ben, we are very proud of you. You keep listening to your heart."

Ben: "Thanks, mom."

Beast: "You're gonna make a fine king."

Ben: "Wish me luck."

Maleficent: "Don't blow it, kiddo."

Fairy Godmother: "Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?"

Maleficent: "Oh, grab the thing already!"

Ben: "I do solemnly swear."

Fairy Godmother: cThen it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king."

Maleficent: "Yes!"

Evil Queen: "Oh!"

Jafar: "Yes!"

Maleficent: "Yeah! Oh!"

Evil Queen: "The barrier is broken! We're free!"

Maleficent: "Scepter! Now!"

Fairy Godmother: "Child, what are you doing?!"

Jane: "If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself! Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"

Beast: "Take cover!"

Belle: "Careful, Mal!"

Ben: "Mal, give me the wand."

Mal: "Stand back."

Ben: "It's okay."

Mal: "Ben, I said stand back!"

Audrey: "I told you so!"

Y/n: "Shut up, Audrey!

Carlos: "Let's go!"

Jay: "Revenge time."

Ben: "You really want to do this?"

Mal: "We have no choice, Ben! Our parents..."

Ben: "Your parents made their choice. Now you make yours."

Mal: "I think I want to be good."

Ben: "You are good."

Mal:"How do you know that?"

Ben: "Because... Because I'm listening to my heart."

Mal: "I want to listen to my heart, too. And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents. I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy."

Boy: "Yeah!"

Mal: "And you, scratching dude's belly makes you happy as well listening to Y/n play music with her dalmatians makes you smile brighter. Who would've thought? And Evie... You do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart. And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school. And be with Ben. Because Ben makes me really happy. Us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things. I choose good, you guys."

Jay: "I choose good, too."

Evie: "I choose good."

Carlos: "So, just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be? Because they're gonna be really, really mad."

Ben: "Your parents can't reach you here."

Carlos: "Okay, then. Good."

Mal: "Come on."

Maleficent: "I'm back!"

Mal: "It can't be. Go away, mother."

Maleficent: "She's funny. Oh! I'm so... you're very funny. Here. Wand me. Chop chop. No!"

Fairy Godmother: "Bibbidi-bobbidi..."

Maleficent: "Boo. Psych. Ooh. Ooh, in another time, in another time. Evil like me, don't you wanna be mean... Ow! Oh. Oh, no. Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs. Where shall we begin? I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of this? Perfect fit! Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. The horns, the horns! Aw... Falling in love is weak... And ridiculous. It's not what you want."

Mal: "You don't know what I want! Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!"

Maleficent: "Oh, obviously. I've had years and years and years and... Years of practice being evil. You'll get there."

Mal: "No, I will not. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing."

Maleficent: "I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life!"

Mal: "And now I command, wand to my hand! Ha! It worked!"

Maleficent: "I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!"

Carlos: "Hold on, Mal. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil."

Maleficent: "Oh, please! You're killing me. Arf! Oh! Oh, the breath! The breath! Get off me! Gaston should be jealous. Enough! You all will regret this!"

Carlos: "Come on. Run, Jay, run!"

Mal: "Hurry, Jay. Hurry, hurry, hurry! Jay! Watch it, Jay Jay, come on Please, Jay! Jay!"

Jay: "Aah!"

Evie: "Magic mirror, show your bright light!

Mal: "Behind me, E! Leave my friends alone! This is between you and me, mother. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one!"

Fairy Godmother: "Oh!"

Evie: "What just happened?"

Mal: "I have no idea."

Evie: "Did you do it?"

Mal: "I don't know."

Fairy Godmother: "No, no, no, no. Your mother did. She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That's why It's so itty-bitty."

Mal: "Is she gonna be like that forever?"

Fairy Godmother: "Well, forever is a long time. You learned to love. So can she."

Mal: "I believe this belongs to you."

Fairy Godmother: "And I believe this... Belongs to you. You all have earned yourselves an "a" in goodness class. Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"

As everyone unfroze Y/n shook her body out as did Doug and Delilah to see that the danger was gone but laughed as Ben roared out.

Mal: "Okay, okay! Oh! We kinda got this all wrapped up here."

Ben: "Oh... Yeah, let's go."

Mal: "Oh!"

Ben: "Next time, I rescue you, okay?"

Mal: "Yeah. Let's not let there be a next time, okay? I will be right back."

Fairy Godmother: "I love you. But you are on a major time-out."

Mal: "Don't be too hard on Jane. I was the one who put all that crazy stuff in her head. You are beautiful... Inside and out. Your mom got that right."

Jane: "I guess I did get pretty lucky in the mother department."

Mal: "Yeah, I guess so. Hey!"

Maleficent: "Help!"

Mal: "Careful! That's my mom!"

Jay: "Well, let's get this party started!"

Y/n: "I'll bring the music!" She shouted out excitedly as she jumped onto Carlos's back laughing with everyone

All: "Ohayohay, hey!"

Later that night at Beast Castle

Mal, Evie & Y/n: ♫ Set it off, set it off, set it off ♫

♫ Oh yeah ♫
♫ Oh yeah yeah ♫
♫ Let's set it off ♫
♫ Oh yeah ♫
♫ You can make it happen ♫

Boys: ♫ Ohay, Ohay Hey! ♫

Ben:♫ Kings and Queens, it's our time to rise ♫

♫ Write the book story of our lives ♫
♫ This is us taking back the night ♫
♫ Ohay, Ohay ♫

Mal:♫ Break the spell, we were born this way ♫

♫ Be yourself, forget the DNA ♫
♫ Everybody raise your hands and say ♫
♫ Ohay, Ohay, hey! ♫

Evie and Y/n:♫ Sound the alarm, get on your feet ♫

♫ Let's set it off and rock this beat ♫
♫ Dance till your heart is wild and free ♫
♫ Ooh, Oh, Oh ♫
♫ Feeling the power, let it all out ♫
♫ Like what you see in the mirror, shout ♫
♫ We got the keys, the kingdom's ours ♫
♫ Ooh, Oh, Oh, ♫
♫ Ohay, Ohay Hey ♫

All: ♫ Let's set it off! Oh yeah (oh, yeah) ♫

♫ Start a chain reaction ♫
♫ Never let it stop! ♫
♫ Let's set it off, oh yeah (oh, yeah) ♫
♫ You can make it happen ♫
♫ With everything you got! ♫
♫ Let's set it off! ♫

♫ Get ready, set it off ♫
♫ Come on ♫
♫ We got to set it off ♫
♫ On the right ♫
♫ Get ready, set it off ♫
♫ To the left ♫
♫ We got to set it off! ♫
♫ Ohay Ohay Hey! ♫

Jay: "Yo! ♫ It's time to set this thing off ♫
♫ Let's make it happen now ♫
♫ I'll make my own future, ignore the rumors ♫
♫ Show 'em my passion sound ♫

Y/n sat beside Jane til Carlos and Jay took them towards the stage as Y/n and Carlos took Jane onto the stage til Grumpy's son took Jane aside leaving the 101 dalmatian story friends together as Carlos and Y/n sang out together while they danced beside Evie and Doug.

Carlos & Y/n: ♫ They all told me I should back down ♫
♫ Judgin' me 'cause of my background ♫
♫ Thinking 'bout changing my path now ♫
♫ Nah, I ain't goin' out like that now ♫

Audrey:♫ Feeling the power, let it all out ♫

♫ Like what you see in the mirror, shout ♫

Jay:♫ We got the keys, the kingdom's ours ♫

Y/n: ♫ Oh yeah! ♫

All: ♫ Let's set it off! ♫
♫ Oh yeah ♫
♫ Let's set this off! ♫
♫ Start a chain reaction, ♫
♫ Never let it stop! ♫
♫ Let's set it off! ♫
♫ Let's set this off! ♫
♫ Oh yeah ♫
♫ Let's set this off! ♫
♫ You can make it happen ♫
♫ With everything you got! ♫
♫ Let's set it off! ♫

Y/n: ♫ Get ready, set it off! ♫
♫ Come on ♫
♫ We got to set it off! ♫
♫ That's right! ♫
♫ Get ready, set it off! ♫
♫ (To the left!) ♫
♫ We got to set it off! ♫
♫ Get ready, set it off, ♫
♫ We got to set it off, ♫
♫ Get ready to set it off ♫
♫ Come on!

DJ: 3, 2, 1, Uh!

Y/n: 🎶Ooh yeah!

All: ♫ Let's set it off! ♫
♫ Oh yeah ♫
♫ Let's set this off! ♫
♫ Start a chain reaction ♫

Mal: "Oh. I was having so much fun, I almost forgot. You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?"

All: ♫ You can make it happen ♫

♫ With everything you got! ♫
♫ Let's set it off! ♫

♫ Get ready, set it off ♫
♫ Come on ♫
♫ We got to set it off! ♫
♫ (To the left!) ♫
♫ Get ready, set it off! ♫
♫ (To the right!) ♫
♫ We got to set it off!! ♫

Credits!

♫ I believe, I believe I believe, I believe, I believe, hey ♫

♫ I believe, I believe, I believe, Oh ♫
♫ I believe, I believe, I believe, what? ♫

Y/n was working with the school band and choir as Carlos watched her smiling as she was singing the new song to the whole school a few days after the coronation.

♫ Don't be afraid to be who you are ♫
♫ Just dream out and shout and follow the stars ♫
♫ Forget about the past that it's over ♫
♫ We are the young ones our way is forward ♫
♫ Who keeps tabs on stupid mistakes? ♫
♫ We all mess up but that's just the way ♫
♫ We learn how to get back up ♫
♫ We learn how to turn the page ♫

Carlos walked up towards Y/n and held out a gift towards her nervously as she smiled at him and opened it up to see a new dalmatian print vest that read Radcliffe 101 on the back.

Y/n looked at Carlos smiling brighter and hugged him tightly before taking off her old vest and put the new one on as her dalmatians barked compliments at her happily.

♫ Let your dreams take flight ♫
♫ And your heart ignite! ♫

♫ Did you know that it's true ♫
♫ Everything is possible ♫
♫ It's nothing we can't do ♫
♫ It's a wild and beautiful fire ♫
♫ And I believe in you ♫

Dolly: *barking* "Awesomeness!" She howled out only for Y/n to look at her with wide eyes. "What?"

♫ I believe, I believe, I believe I believe, I believe, I believe, hey ♫
♫ I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe in you I believe, I believe, I believe ♫

Y/n: "Dolly? I can understand your barks like when I was a little girl with Pongo and Perdita." She said honestly as her dalmatians talked to her one by one

♫ I believe, I believe, I believe I believe, I believe, I believe
♫ I believe in you ♫
♫ I believe, I believe, I believe ♫

Carlos tapped Y/n's shoulder and pointed out her paw shaped jewel was glowing white and black alongside the tiny rubies.

Carlos: "Your jewel can let you understand the dogs?"

Y/n: "I guess so, I understood their barks long ago when I was a baby but this is new." She said honestly before looking at Carlos and took hold of his hand. "Come on, Let's go tell the gang!" She shouted out excitedly as she ran off with Carlos trailing behind her with Dude and Y/n's dalmatians.

♫ I believe, I believe, I believe 'cause I believe in you I believe, I believe, I believe ♫
♫ I believe, I believe, I believe I believe, I believe, I believe I believe in you ♫

End of Descendants: For now

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.1K 72 12
Dan was in London and was staying with a woman named Anita since she signed a paper to welcome anyone in the program Dan was in. But what Dan didn't...
216K 6.9K 71
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: 'Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?' Alice in Wonderland: 'Off with their heads!' Sleeping Bea...
8.5K 107 18
Cody Dalmatian, formerly Cody Wester, has been living with the Dalmatians as the only human in the family for eleven years and even though he's all g...
396K 11.1K 25
What will happen to (Y/n) Radcliffe when the son of her parents greatest enemy comes to Auradon Prep? Will she fall in hate or love with the boy? Onl...