π‹π¨π―πž 𝐊𝐒π₯π₯𝐞𝐫 || π“πš...

By taes_gucci_flipflops

"you play the guitar?" "...yeah." little did the poor oblivious boy know, that there wasnt a guitar inside th... More

l o v e k i l l e r
playlist
characters
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l ve
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n (M)
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o (M)
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n (M)
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
e p i l o u g e
L O V E K I L L E R

t w e n t y e i g h t

1.9K 148 74
By taes_gucci_flipflops

(recommended song for this chapter: anchor by novo amor)

no one pov

taehyung kept his eyes staring out of the window. watching the world blur by as jungkook continued to drive down the highway.

the car ride was completely silent. the radio of, not even giving some simple backround noise. all taehyung could hear was his own breaths, and the tiny purr of the car as it drove over the concrete road.

at some point taehyung turned his head away form the window. turning it to the opposite side to look at jungkook.

his eyes giving a look of longing. though jungkook was right there, next to him. taehyung wished the older would glance at him. give him a soft smile. maybe hold his hand, or something.

but he didnt. so all taehyung could do was stare dreamily at the ravenette boy.

jungkook felt taehyungs eyes on him. but he didnt dare to look at the younger. he kept his eyes on the road, his hands tightening around the steering wheel. he could already feel his heart rate increasing, even though they were still about an hour away from their destination.

but that short hour didnt last long. not long at all...

-

the car was still rolling down the road. and at some point, taehyung felt the car start to slow down.

curious and confused, taehyung finally looked out of the window again. 

his eyes widening a little as he saw a decent sized car park in the upcoming distance. he could see police cars with flashing blue and red lights sitting in the park. more cars and people all cramped together, some with big cameras and microphones.

the younger boy was curious to what was going on over there, but didnt think much of it until he heard the small ticking sound of the turning light as jungkook flipped the small switch.

taehyung looked over to jungkook, his eyes still wide with confusion.

"j-jungkook?" he asked confused. the older stayed silent, not turning to look at taehyung.

taehyungs eyes widened more as jungkook slowly turned into the car park, their car coming to a stop as they faced the many other people and cars in said parking lot.

as the car stopped, the small number clock on the dash board turned exactly 12:00.

taehyung felt stunned as he saw flashing cameras and people staring at the sudden car that just pulling in.

he stared blankly through the fully tinted windows, his breath caught in his throat as he slowly turned back to jungkook.

"k-kookie.. what are we doing here-"

he asked. his words getting cut short as jungkook spoke.

"get out of the car taehyung."

jungkook said. his voice monotone, and expressionless. he sounded almost exactly like he had when he just started hanging out with the dirty blond boy.

taehyungs eyes widened, a look of almost fear shining through. "w-what?" he asked in a soft whisper. he could feel his fingers start to shiver and shake, unable to control his movements.

"get out of the car.."

jungkook said, his voice quieter than before. still staring ahead. afraid that if he turned to look at the scared boy he would change his mind and floor the gas pedal to get the hell out of there.

taehyung felt his heart start to thump loudly in his chest. turning to look outside again. his eyes widened still as he saw three police men approaching the car, guns clutched in their hands. 

it felt like a fever dream. people yelling and screaming at the car, the people inside they couldnt see due to the tinted black windows. cameras flashing big white lights at the car. waiting for the people inside to get out.

then, taehyung felt like he could pass out. he could see his mother crying as some male stood next to her, dressed in a police uniform.

his best friend, park jimin right next to her, his dirty blond hair out of his puffy red crying eyes.

next to him, his jinnie and joonie hyung. holding eachother as they prayed that their little teenager friend would walk out of that car.

taehyung felt suffocated suddenly. unable to move. the only thing snapping him out of it was jungkooks words.

"please.... get out of the car taehyung."

jungkook said, his voice just above a whisper. a broken whisper.

taehyung felt tears sting his eyes as he looked to jungkook. the older still not looking at him, only pushing the unlock button on his door to let taehyung out. the click sound ringing through taehyungs ears as his hand clutched the top of his backpack.

taehyung felt so out of it right now. he didnt know what to do. but.. but jungkook promised. he promised they would still be together.

and taehyung believed him.

"o-ok..."

taehyung whispered in response before he grabbing his backpack strap in one hand and took a deep breath. giving one last look to jungkook before his hand reached to the door handle and popped it open.

-

everyone went dead silent as the passenger door opened. the only sound were the cameras clicking and flashing.

before the door opened all the way and taehyungs dirty blond hair popped out. before he was standing in shock outside of the car.

and then the screaming and yelling started again. people crying and yelling at the stunned, teary eyed boy.

"taehyung!!" the boy could hear his name being called from all around.

not knowing what to do, taehyung slowly walked away from the car. glancing back at the tinted windows. though he didnt have much time as he was tackled in a hug by his hysterical mother.

"taehyung! baby i missed you so much! are you ok?" his mother repeated over and over as she hugged him tightly. her eyes puffy and red, sobbing into taehyungs shoulder.

taehyung didnt respond. his eyes focused on the car. noticing the three police men still approaching the said vehicle. guns in hand.

"please exit the vehicle!" one officer yelled. though taehyung could barely hear it over the rest of the screams and yells from news reporters and who ever else was there. he didnt even know, unable to see straight through the blur of scenes.

-

jungkook saw taehyungs mother hug the stunned boy and subconsciously let out a breath of air.

seeing the officers walk closer to the car. jungkook clutched the steering wheel. his eyes showing no emotion as he took a final breath.

before he opened the door and got out with his hands up in the air.

gasps were heard all around as jungkook exited the car.

though jungkook didnt hear them as he finally made eye contact with taehyung.

he could see the broken look taehyung gave him. jungkook felt like his heart was crumbling, but there was no turning back now.

"sir. you are under arrest for kidnapping."

an officer spoke as the three harshly took his arms and hand cuffed them behind his back. jungkook didnt react or protest in any way. letting the officers drag him to the police car.

hearing all the people yelling at him. calling him awful names and slurs. screaming at him with tears running down their faces. 

jungkook reacted with nothing. not giving any one person a reaction. as he watched the stunned taehyung finally flip the switch in his mind as he started yelling and kicking at his mother and the officer holding him back.

"stop! what are you doing!?!?" taehyung yelled over everyone else. tears streaming down his face as he tried to get to jungkook.

"stop!! jungkook!!!!" taehyung yelled in a painful scream. trying his best to get to the older who was still being dragged to the police car.

"taehyung. calm down sweety, its ok now. your safe now." his mother whispered trying to stop the boy from screaming and kicking.

jimin watched heart broken as his friend cried hysterically to get closer to the ravenette boy being dragged by police officers.

"stop! let him go!! j-jungkook~!!!!!!" taehyung yelled. his body finally falling limp as he fell to the ground, the police man holding him up a little. he broke down into loud sobs and cries still weakly trying to crawl his way to jungkook.

jungkook watched the heartbreaking scene, feeling tears sting his eyes.

just before he was shoved in the back seat of the police car, the ravenette stopped walking. pausing his feet as he made eye contact with the crying boy on the ground.

"im sorry.."

jungkook whispered, taehyung couldnt actually hear it. but his ears rang with jungkooks voice as he mouthed the words to the broken boy.

taehyung only started crying and yelling louder. though it didnt work as jungkook was shoved into the car, the door slamming closed after he was put inside.

-

the police soon left the scene, leaving a still sobbing taehyung. who only wanted to run after the police car, but didnt have the energy.

soon, taehyung felt his mothers arms wrap around him again. and all taehyung could do was lean into her hug and cry into his body, hugging the woman as he started hyperventilating from crying and screaming so much.

"shh... i know baby.. its ok now. its ok." she told him. helping the boy get up from the ground. taehyung let himself be flopped around, soon falling onto the chest of the police man as he was helped into an ambulance.

as the doors of the ambulance doors closed, he could see the probably hundreds of screaming people and cameras get closed off before they were only muffled sounds behind the metal doors.

and then taehyungs felt darkness start to fall over him, his vision tunneling as someone put an oxygen mask on him.

taehyung couldnt think straight. seeing blurs of people in blue hospital clothes around him. hearing the muffled words of "your ok." "we're going to get you help." "just take deep breaths."

taehyung could barely hear them. and honestly couldnt care what they said.

because they werent the words or people he needed.

all the boy could think before he fully blacked out was one thing.

h-he.. he promised...

_____________________________

.... so... uh... not me crying at my own book

uh- anyways. go stream the chaos chapter: freeze. its a pure masterpiece <33

luv chuuu

xoxoxoxo

~bbytae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 528 20
"Jeon Jungkook and Kim taehyung faught for a project and tried kill each other" Then what made them marry each other? ??: I WANT TO DIE!DON'T SAVE ME...
107K 2.8K 22
"i-i trusted you.." cried the younger boy. "well, you shouldn't." said the older rudely. - a story in which taehyung, a 21 year old guy, betrays his...
162K 3.8K 17
Mafia ff top taeπŸ‘†πŸ» bottom kookπŸ‘‡πŸ» RequestedπŸŽ€ Mpreg🀰 #1 - toptae #2 - bottomkook
34.5K 1.5K 25
"Please h-hear me out! I-I wasn't in my r-right mind!" " Whatever it is, now it's of no use. You broke me, you deserve it baby..... I love you..... m...