The Revenge Bride

By Aarvikim

"π™’π™šπ™™π™™π™žπ™£π™œ" This word always bring happiness in every girl's life but this words bring pain in Y/n's lif... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
Chapter 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
Bonus

CHAPTER 20

11.3K 362 127
By Aarvikim

Everyone is getting ready, Y/n and rashmi are helping javin while naman and tahir are getting ready. As a bhabhi rashmi and Y/n make javin wear the chains which is a ritual that a bhabhi did to devar. Both smiled at him than Y/n said...

Y/n = aarvi is going to die... My devar is looking so handsome...

Javin look

Rashmi = you're right... My little devar is getting married I can't believe... 7 years ago when I come to this house he is very cheerful boy just like a baby... And now he is going to get married and make babies...

Javin = I am still your baby..bhabhi

Javin hug rashmi tightly, Y/n look at them with a smile. Javin look at her with a smile and gesture her to join the hug. Y/n nod her head and went towards them, the trio are hugging each other than the door open revealing tahir.

They break the hug naman look at rashmi and wink at her making her blush. Tahir shamelessly stare at Y/n from up to down and lick his lip

Javin = wow tahir you and Y/n are matching.... Both are wearing blue.

Your look

Y/n look at tahir with a smile, he went towards and hold her waist pulling her closer to him than said...

Tahir = you're looking so pretty baby...

Y/n = you're also looking so handsome hubby....

Naman = let's go mom is calling us downstairs it's time for the wedding..

They all nod their head and went towards the wedding venue. But before they can go outside tahir secretly pinch Y/n's waist making her flinch because of that, she look at him with a glare but he just smirk and wink at her.

At the wedding venue

Javin come and sit in the chair on the mandap, tahir, Y/n, naman and rashmi stand there near the mandap. Than pandit ji start the var pooja with javin, after sometimes the pandit say..

Pandit ji = call the bride now..

Aarvi's dad nod his head, he look at his relatives than the women's went towards the bride room area. After sometimes the music get started and the bride enter the room. Javin look up and saw aarvi coming towards the mandap.. He smiled looking at his beautiful bride...

Aarvi's lahenga

Makeup

Jewelry

Chhoda

Kalireen

She slowly went towards the mandap and Y/n help her to sit on the chair. Pandit ji start the mantra and everyone stared at them with a smile. Javin look at aarvi who's face is covered with her long udhani, he smile at her and slowly went towards her hand which is on his lap and hold it tightly.

( I don't know what happened in marriage because whenever it happened in my family I was enjoying with my cousins.. I am sorry)

Now it's time for the phera, javin and aarvi get up from their place and start doing the phera's while holding each other's hand. People's are throwing flower on them while cheering and smiling.

After doing the phera's they sit on their places. Than the Pandit start other rituals after some times it's time for the mangalsutra and sindor. Javin take the mangalsutra and make aarvi weared than than he slowly open her ghunghat and saw her staring at him with a smile. He take the sindor and put it on her maang.

Everyone start cheering for them, than the Pandit ji said...

Pandit ji = shadi is completed from now on you're husband and wife... Now go and take worships from your elders..

They both nod their head than get up from their. They went towards the elders and touch their feet and they give them aashirvaad.

Javin is standing of the room which is specially get decorated for his first night. Tahir look at him with disbelief and said...

Tahir = take a deep breath and go inside javin it's not like you're virgin.

Jatin = go inside or do you want me to give you some tips..

Javin = I don't need it... I am a man...

He take a deep breath than slowly open the door but suddenly tahir push him inside and close the door from outside..

Tahir = the door will get opened in the morning.... I am going now my beautiful wife is waiting for me on the bed... Good single men.

Tahir smirk at jatin than went from there jatin look at him with annoyed expression than went to his bedroom...

Javin went inside the room which is fully decorated with rose petals and candles. He look at the bed and saw aarvi sitting on the center of the bed wearing her red lahenga and her face is covered with long udhani. He slowly went towards her and sit on the bed in front of her.

Aarvi is sitting while holding her knees, he slowly went towards her and open her dupatta revealing her who is looking down. He kiss her forehead than said..

Javin = I am not going to force you... Do you want do it...

Aarvi = if I don't want to do this than why will I specially take a bath sometimes ago and wear the jewelry, makeup and lahenga again. Don't tell me you know nothing to do...

Javin= I did phd on this..

Aarvi = than what are you waiting for hubby...

Aarvi look at him with a smirk, javin also smirk at him. He hold her and lay her on the bed than hover above her and kiss her passionately...

Than you all know what happened it's not like you all are innocent... Right my cutiess 😏😏😏

To be continue......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 12.6K 36
This is a story of a girl who's facing a lot of grief and challenges in her life since she has lost her parent and the people producing all her probl...
197K 10.9K 21
"I hate the ones who are weak and no one can be more weaker than you miss. y/n, so I hate you too" Only you know how strong you were to hide the life...
305K 12.5K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
33.6K 1.4K 37
[α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...