The Symbiote Saiyan Book 3: T...

By Acrawft

Six months have passed since the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament. The host/symbiote duo of Goku and Veno... More

Capsule Call
The Pilaf Gang's Vendetta
Carlton Drake
Brief Introduction
Demon Dagger
General Blue
Pizza Delivery
West City
Launch (Pistole) vs. Mai (Vendetta)
Sins Of The Father
Plan of Defense
Battle For Capsule Corp
Conflicted
Colonel Violet
Doctor Doom
Access to Latveria
The Monkey Is Out Of The Bag
Pain of Loss Part 1
Pain of Loss Part 2
The Tarkin Conspiracy
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Beating
Suno
Mercenary Tao
Muscle Tower
Turtle Prison Break
Major Metallitron
Krillin and Emperor Pilaf vs. Ninja Murasaki
The Legacy of Eddie Brock
Oolong and Puar vs. Ninja Murasaki
Mai (Vendetta) vs. Ninja Murasaki
Launch (Pistole) vs. Ninja Murasaki
Venom vs. Ninja Murasaki
Yamcha's Broken Heart
Gebo Gero
Fallen Disciple
Love Triangle Awareness
Android 8
Goku vs. Doctor Doom
The Land of Korin
The Thunderbolts
Master Roshi Returns
Korin
A Violet End to Bulcha
A Shadow Over Mai And Vendetta
Pizza
Fake Launch
Ghost Rider
Bullet
Divine Water
Confronting the Thunderbolts
Launch vs. Hasky
The Z Fighters vs. The Thunderbolts
Penance Aftermath
Ageless
Red Ribbon Exposed
Eddie and Hasky
Storming The Red Ribbon Base
Completely Expected Betrayal
The Value Of A Soldier's Life
Get 'Red'y To Crumble
Venom vs. Commander Red
Graduation
Post Credit Scenes

Bulma and Colonel Violet vs. Ninja Murasaki

35 2 0
By Acrawft

"Ugh! Don't tell me that stupid ninja is going to keep doing that!" Bulma yelled as the smoke finally disappeared. "Hey, where is everyone? Venom?! Launch!? Krillin!? Oolong and Puar!? Where did you guys go?!"

"Rover Rere!" Came a voice from behind as Bulma turned to find Violet standing behind her waving like a child.

"Really? That's your best Scooby-Doo impression?" Bulma asked, somewhat annoyed that Violet was the only one left.

"It's that bad?" Violet questioned.

"It's actually pretty good, I am just annoyed that of all the people in this group, I had to be stuck with you." Bulma deadpaned.

"Oh, if you really want company...MAI!! VENDETTA!! BULMA IS ALL ALONE AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A WORD WITH YOU!!!" Violet yelled into the surrounding forest.

"Ssh! You made your point okay. I don't want to get eaten by a jealous crazy woman." Bulma said, low enough for only Violet to hear.

"Are you sure? I could always call for Pilaf as well." Violet offered with a snicker.

"Yes I am sure! Now be quiet!" Bulma half screamed and half whispered.

"So in all seriousness, how did we all manage to get separated?" Violet asked.

"The symbiotes probably went in pursuit with their respective Murasakis while Krillin made a tactical retreat. Oolong and Pilaf probably ran away like the cowards they are while Puar followed Oolong to make sure he was safe considering that pig is his best friend next to Yamcha. I did hear Pilaf scream for Mai so he probably grabbed onto her." Bulma predicted.

"So, big boy Venom and Goku left you all alone with six scary ninjas on the loose. I am surprised he did that." Violet said as she sat down on the ground and held her chin in her cupped hands.

"If he did that, that means he believes that I am capable of taking care of myself." Bulma argued. "He wouldn't leave me if I was in complete danger."

"While we are on the subject of boys, let's talk about your friend Doom." Violet said, smiling sweetly.

"Not this again. I already dealt with Launch questioning me, I don't need you too." Bulma said rolling her eyes.

"Oh come on. It's just us girls." Violet said, blinking her eyes as if she was a Disney princess.

"No. Women tend to have big mouths anyway." She stated.

"Ohhhh that is why you never told Launch when she asked." Violet said, knowing full well that wasn't the reason.

"No, Launch surprisingly is one of the few women I've meet that don't gossip." Bulma reasoned, giving some credit to her arch love rival.

"Yeah, Launch seems to act more like a guy than anything else. Maybe that's why Venom likes her over you." Violet smirked.

"WHY YOU LITTLE!!!" Bulma shouted as she turned to give Violet the punch of the century, but stopped two inches from her face. "Wait...what did you just say?"

"That the reason why Venom likes Launch more is because she acts like a man. A tomboy." Violet said, still retaining her devilish smile. She didn't even flinch at the would be blow from Bulma.

"Is that the answer? Venom is more attracted to Launch because she is a tomboy? Sure me and Launch have a few similarities but that might be the key difference, or at the very least one of a few key differences." Bulma thought. "Even since I invited Venom over from Capsule Corp, I have been acting more feminine than usual in my approach towards Venom while Launch has been acting like herself, not holding much back. Violet might be onto something."

"Looks like I struck gold." Violet grinned. "Oh wait, that's what I should say when we face off against Lieutenant Gold. I know we have to face him sometime since he would likely be the jailer in charge of keeping Roshi and any other of your friends that might be at the Red Ribbon Army headquarters."

"Lieutenant Gold? Who in Kami's name comes up with these names? Don't tell me his father came up with it." Bulma complained.

"No, Doctor Gero didn't come with that name because he is a numbers guy. It is Commander Red who likes to associate names by color." Violet informed.

"Doctor Gero, where did I hear that name before?" Bulma pondered, until it finally hit her. "Wait a minute! He is one of the top five leading scientists in the world, alongside my father."

"That's what I heard." Violet confirmed.

"So your telling me that Doctor Gero is the leader of the Red Ribbon Army?" Bulma asked.

"Doctor Gero is actually the leader of the scientific division for the Red Ribbon Army. As for the leadership overall, that goes to Commander Red...maybe." She answered.

"What do you mean maybe?" Bulma questioned.

"Most who have been in the same room as Commander Red for five minutes tend to get the impression that he isn't the most competent leader." Violet said. "So there is a rumor going around that Red is only a figurehead and that there is someone else leading the Red Ribbon Army behind the scenes. Most of the higher ups believe that the true leader is either Doctor Gero or First Officer Black."

"And what do you think?" Bulma asked.

"That's it's someone else entirely. Commander Red doesn't respect First Officer Black as his right hand man, so why should he care about him if he really was his superior. With Doctor Gero, although Red does respect him, it seems out of character for the mad scientist. Gero is an introvert and would likely attempt to rule the world through some all powerful and perfect android and would gladly avoid any political hassle even if it meant pulling a Palpatine. It has to be someone who wishes to avoid being associated with the Red Ribbon Army from the public eye yet someone who Commander Red respects." Violet theorized.

"That could be anyone." Bulma commented.

"Yes, but it becomes such a short list if you know where to look." Violet added.

"Ugh, this talk about conspiracy theories is getting too boring. I was actually liked the topic about boys." Came a voice from the trees. Bulma and Violet turned to see Ninja Murasaki resting comfortably on a branch a few feet up.

"Wait, you were listening the hold time? HOW DARE YOU!!!" Bulma screamed as Murasaki jumped down to their level.

"That's right. You should always be careful who is listening. This could have been an important lesson for you...if you two were not going to die." Murasaki smirked as he took out his shovel.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO KILL BULMA BRIEFS!!! WE NEED HER ALIVE YOU IDIOT!!!" Came General White's voice from a nearby loudspeaker.

"Looks like someone needs to be taught their own lesson." Violet smirked.

"Hypocrite." Bulma growled, but it was unclear who she was referring to.

"Enough! Time to bang that stupid grin off of your stupid traitorous face." Murasaki said as he raised his shovel ready to strike.

"Oh before you kill me my great Shovel Knight, I believe Bulma here has some secrets to share with you." Violet said, gesturing her hands to Bulma as if she was a showgirl on a television game show.

"NO WAY!! I AM NOT GIVING ANY SECRETS CONCERNING ME AND MY FRIENDS!!!" Bulma screamed.

"How interesting. I am sure you can tell the Red Ribbon Army when I hand you over to them." Murasaki said, clearly not interested.

"Oh, I am not talking about your average run of the mill information one can used against your enemy. I am talking about the dirty variety." Violet said pulling a little emphasis on the word 'dirty.'

"WHAT?!?!?" Bulma screamed.

"Are you serious?" Murasaki said joyfully.

"That's right, but the deal will be off if you harm me and the rest of her friends." Violet conditioned.

"NO! KILL HER!! I AM NOT REVEALING ANYTHING!!!" Bulma yelled.

"Still worth listening to beforehand." Murasaki said eagerly.

"OH COME ON!!" Bulma screamed.

"Come on sweety. Out with it already." Violet said winking. Bulma was about to scream into the other purple haired woman's face once more until she noticed something. A stranger would not have noticed this, but she could tell that Violet had something planned. So, she had no choice but to go along with it.

"Alright....I am in love with Venom." Bulma shyly said.

"We both know that. I was listening in on your conversation. Remember?" Murasaki said.

"Yeah, I would go onto something a little more detailed." Violet advised.

"I have a full set of makeup ready and packed to increase my chances with Venom." Bulma said while groaning, still a little shy about the discussing the topic.

"Every girl does that." Murkowski commented.

"Except Launch." Violet added, enjoying her little jab at Bulma.

"Uhh....sometimes I wonder how Venom's muscles will grow when Goku hits puberty and how many inches his-" Bulma said before getting interrupted by a surprise attack from Violet. Taking out her pistol, she fired twice with each bullet going into the ninja's left and right knees.

"ARGH!!!! MY KNEES!!! MY BEAUTIFUL SEXY KNEES!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!?" Murasaki screamed as he fell to the grassy ground in agony.

"Really? You didn't figure out that this was all a distraction? I wouldn't embarrass my friend in front of an enemy. Just in front of the rest of her friends." Violet explained.

"YOU BITCH!!!" Murasaki screamed. "YOU REDUCED ME TO A PATHETIC LITTLE MAGGOT!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW!? WATCH WRESTLING UNTIL MIDNIGHT!?!? I AM USELESS NOW!!!"

"Oh don't worry, Bulma here is going to blow your brains out. Nonsexually of course. I can imagine a lot of wheelchair folk getting excited over her, so I had to clarify it a little." Violet said handing the gun towards the other woman.

"What, no way! I am not shooting a defenseless man in the head!!" Bulma yelled.

"Oh come on, it's only a bullet to the head." Violet said as if it was no big deal. Bulma response was of course a death glare.

"Ugh...FINE!! I will-" Violet submitted until both women gazed back at Murasaki. "And he bleed out....great. I should have aimed at the feet. I forgot that the knees have a major artery. Now the fun is ruined."

A moment of awkward silence passed between the pair of women before Violet spoke up again.

"So...what was that about Venom's inches?" Violet smirked.

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP ALREADY!!!" Bulma yelled back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
104K 3.7K 81
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
735K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
432K 27.3K 91
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...