In Love again.... | Hermione...

Od hoomaniess

๐“‘๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ Inspired by: whoopsies13 Thi... Viac

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 36

2.9K 119 24
Od hoomaniess

♗♗♗

"First, we bow to each other." Voldemort stated as he bends down slightly, though the Ravenclaw hadn't move an inch, she wasn't going to listen or oblige to anything Voldemort calls her to do.

"Come, now, cousin. The niceties must be observed." Voldemort said which only added to the Ravenclaw's fume, she hated that she called her his cousin, she hated the fact that she shared blood with Cedric's murderer, with Lily and Jame's murderer. She loathed it.

"Dumbledore wouldn't want you to forget manners. I said.." Voldemort trailed off as he lifted his wand and poised it towards the Ravenclaw, "Bow."

Suddenly, the Ravenclaw felt her back being pushed down forcefully, she couldn't fight back as her face winced up at the feeling of her spine being forced to curve.

"That's better." Voldemort beamed maliciously as he lifted his wand away, finally letting the Ravenclaw stand back to an upright position, "And now."

Voldemort instantly wheeled around and before the Ravenclaw had time to think, he had flashed his wand towards her, which sent her flying through the air before she heavily landed on the ground ten feet back.

"Crucio!" Voldemort yelled with his wand poised towards the Ravenclaw, instantly all she felt was pain, her body twisting and as whimpers and groans escaped her mouth. It felt as if she was being electrocuted over and over again, she tried her best to fight against it, trying everything and anything not to give in.

It seemed her persistence had led to an unsatisfied Voldemort, his eyes were narrowed as he studied the pained Ravenclaw, before finally with a flick of his wand, all pain has stopped.

The Ravenclaw laid on the ground, her entire body now limp, her chest heaving up and down heavily, but she wasn't going to give up, no not at all. She used her fists to force herself off the ground and up to her feet, her body was weak, yes, but her mind was the total opposite.

"There you go, Y/N. Your friends and family would be so proud of you." Voldemort jeered devilishly, " Especially that filthy Muggle girlfriend of yours-"

"Expulso!" Y/N casted angrily as a fiery red light flew from her wand towards Voldemort, but he didn't flinch, he flicked his wand with total ease as the spell was now deflected. In a flash, the Ravenclaw was once more sent flying back into the sky before her back heavily hit the ground once more.

She swore she felt a few of her bones breaking from the contact, she felt hopeless at that moment, was this the end? Is this how she's going to die? She thought to herself as she stared up into the twinkling skies with agony, her wand in her hand was trembling madly.

"I'm going to destroy you, Y/N Y/L/N. I'm going to destroy thirteen years of lies" Voldemort spat, his anger towards the Ravenclaw rising every second, "After tonight, no one will ever again question my powers. After tonight if they speak of you, they'll speak of only how you begged me for death and I, being a merciful lord, obliged. Now...Get up!"

Instantly, the Ravenclaw flet another forceful push, causing her to stand back up on her two feet, she wanted to rip Voldemort into a million pieces, but she couldn't, her body felt tremendously weak.

"Let's see what schoolboy spells you have up your sleeve.." Voldemort smirked savagely as he raised his wand, the Ravenclaw quickly threw herself behind a tree out of reflex, just in time as an exploding light hits the ground right next to her.

Quickly, she stumbled away, limping drunkenly through the tombstones ahead, she knew she couldn't stand a chance against Voldemort, she knew she was going to die right then and there, it was only a matter of time.

"Don't you turn your back on me! I want you to look at me when I kill you, Y/N Y/L/N!" Voldemort yelled, "After I see the light leave your eyes, I will have that Potter boy next!"

Instantly, the Ravenclaw came to a stop, her wand still hanging limply in her hold on her side, she might not stand a chance, but she'd rather fight to stay alive, just like how the Potter's did for her, just like how Morfin did for her, just like Cedric did.

"Have it your way then." she growled lowly as she slowly turned around, she caught the grin creasing over Voldemort's ill-looking face as she slowly lifted her wand, this was it, it's time to fight.

"Expelliarmus!"

"Avada Kedavra!"

A jet of green light bursted from Voldemort's wand as a jet of red bursted from Y/N's, both of the spells uniting together as a shimmering thread of gold began to appear, the Ravenclaw was fighting hard to stay on grip as her wand was vibrating fiercely.

Beads of light began to bubble to the surface of the golden thread and started to slide towards her. Her face ceased with concentration, gripping her wand tighter than ever as she fought the beads of light away from her, towards Voldemort.

The light began to flow nearer to Voldemort, in the corner of her eye she caught a few death eaters drawing out their wands, though Voldemort quickly stopped them, "Do nothing! She's mine to finish!"

Y/N could feel blisters beginning to form around her hand that gripped her wand, the feeling of her muscles twitching around her forearm as blood began to seep from the jagged cut below her elbow, though she kept fighting, she kept pushing harder and harder.

Her eyes narrowing savagely as she watched one of the beads of light quivering at the end of Voldemort's arm, she caught a hint of fear flash throughout his eyes, it only encouraged her as she fought harder and finally, the beads connected.

A great wailing scream echoed over the graveyard, a white bright flash blinded the Ravenclaw, but she continued to grip her wand tightly as smoke began to drift from the tip of Voldemort's wand, it started to expand and transform into something.

The Ravenclaw stared intently and her eyes widened in shock. It was Cedric, alive. This startled Y/N as her grip around his wand loosened slightly, was she starting to be delusional?

"Keep fighting, Y/N/N!" Cedric encouraged as the Ravenclaw immediately tightened her grip around her wand, was the Hufflepuff now a ghost? Suddenly another flash spread across the graveyard, another figure emerging from Voldemort's wand.

It was an old man, the man Y/N had saw in her dream, the caretaker of the Riddle manor, "He really is a wizard then?" he asked as he stared at Voldemort unbelievably before turning back to the Ravenclaw, "Hold on, kid, hold on!"

Just then, another flash emerged, though this time two streams of smoke furled forward, the Ravenclaw felt her fingers trembling, still fighting hard to contain her grip, her eyes welled up slightly in tears as she watched the smoke take form.

It was the Potters. Lily and James Potter. They were flickering before the Ravenclaw just like a ghost. "Y/N...when the connection is broken, you must get to the Portkey. We can linger for a moment, to give you sometime, but only a moment. Do you understand?" James told.

The Ravenclaw felt a stream run down her cheek, she didn't know was it from the pain of her hand or the joy of seeing them 'alive' again, though she quickly nodded in response as Cedric stepped up.

"Y/N, take my body back, will you?" Cedric questioned softly, "Take my body back to my father.."

The Ravenclaw immediately nodded, her heart swelling up in pain before she felt a hand being placed onto hers, she glanced back and caught Lily smiling back at her, "Let go...You're ready.."

The Ravenclaw nodded before finally she let go, breaking the golden thread with an almighty wrench of her wand as she ran, it was like the pain on her ankle was long gone e as she ran as fast as she could.

She pelted towards Cedric's body as she heard Voldemort screaming angrily behind her, "Stun her!"

She ran zig zagged, left right, anything to dodge all the spells being flung at her, until finally she reached Cedric's body, but the Cup was out of reach. Taking a quick glance to the Deatheaters a thought came in mind, she quickly poised her wand towards the Cup, "Accio!"

And the cup soared through the sky and landed straight into her hands, clutching tightly onto Cedric's body she watched as the red scarlet lights along with the swarm of deatheaters vanishing in front of her.

She felt herself being flung into a whirlpool once more, clutching tightly onto Cedric as tears began to slowly stream down her face, her surroundings swirling and swirling as her grip around Cedric tightened.

Thud!

She had fallen back to earth, with Cedric by her side, blood was spraying from her nose from the impact, though she didn't care as she kept her arm tightly slung over Cedric.

Suddenly, a rush of sound engulfed around the Ravenclaw, screams and cheers arised from the stands.

The Ravenclaw clutched tightly onto Cedric, she couldn't let go, her vision begin to spin, everything becoming blurry before she heard a voice call out for her, "Y/N! Y/N!"

Her vision cycling slowly into view, it was Dumbledore who stood in front of her, "H-He's back!" she spluttered out, not realising the tears streaming down her face as Fudge approached them.

"What's going on here!" Fudge exclaimed before a gasp sounded from him, "My god. Dumbledore...this boy...this boy is dead."

"I couldn't leave him...no..no..not there.." Y/N heaved out, using all her strength to produce words, taking a glance at Cedric's now lifeless body as more tears streamed down her face,"You promised! You promised you'd come back, wake up! w-wake up! Please..."

Her shaky voice breaking from her sobs. Suddenly, she felt Dumbledore gently place his hand over her, attempting to prise her away from Diggory but the Ravenclaw resisted, "No! no!" she croaked as she clutched tighter and tighter to the lifeless body of Cedric like her life depended on it.

She couldn't let go, no she couldn't. She didn't want to, she felt as if she had let go, he'll once again be tortured, once again being kicked in the face, once again being killed. By her own cousin.

Then, she felt a soft and gentle whisper towards her ear, as if the clatter of crowds for a moment, went muted, "It's all right, Y/N. He's home. Both of you are.." Dumbledore whispered softly.

Finally, the Ravenclaw lifted her gaze, realising she was back at the Quidditch Pitch, she was no longer at the graveyard, slowly she relaxed her hand around Cedric as the clamor of the crowds returned.

"The body have to be moved, Dumbledore! There are too many people!" Fudge exclaimed before McGonagall appeared by his side, "Y/L/N's hurt, Albus. Shall I take him to the hospital-"

"No. My office." Dumbledore instructed sternly, "Take her to my-"

"Let me through! Let me through!" A voice sounded from the crowds as Fudge motioned beside Dumbledore, his eyes glistening with fear, "For god's sake Albus! Amos Diggory's coming-"

Dumbledore nods as he glanced over to McGonagall, "See to Amos, Minerva-"

"That's my son!" Amos wailed loudly as he pushed through the crowd towards Cedric's body, Dumbledore moved to his side to support him, "That's my boy!"

Amos's face collapsed horribly as he kneeled beside Cedric, a breath escaped Y/N, a breath she didn't know she was holding for so long as her eyes began to swell up with more tears, the feeling of guilt filling her veins-

Suddenly, she was flying upward and being planted back onto her feet, "Come, Y/L/N. This is not where you want to be right now.." Moody told lowly, but before the Ravenclaw could object Moody had jerked her away.

Just then, she felt her ankle go weak once more, she had totally forgotten about her injury as she continued to limp against Moody's hold towards his office, her mind and heart still racing from everything that had just occurred.

_____________________________________
btw HAPPY PRIDE MONTHHH😚💕

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

612 17 9
In his eyes I see fire, his gaze burning through me, thawing every ounce of sadness within me, turning it all into warmth. Warm like his hair, his fr...
22.9K 553 36
โ˜† second story in the sequel โ˜† โ€ข go read "Blood to Love | 3rd year" if you haven't! โœฐโ˜ฝโ™ก๐‘โœฏโ˜ผ He cursed under his breath. "I don't know what to do!" "...
156K 4.8K 25
๐“‘๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“๐”ƒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ท Inspired by: whoopsies13 This is a seque...
5.5K 219 7
๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐๐“ | โ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant โž she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...