The Siren and The Monkey (Sam...

By LilAsian1864

Nanba Prison is about to get a new guard supervisor to Building 13 cell 13 she is also the Warden's assistant... More

Prologue: Rose and Samon's first meeting
Meet the Cast of this story:
Chapter 1: Trying to escape again
The Inmates for Cell 23:
Chapter 2: Cell 13 and 23's training with Yamato
Chapter 3: Wood work activities
Chapter 4: The New Years Eve cleaning
Vote and Comment:
Chapter 5: The New Years Eve Tournament part 1
Chapter 6: The New Years Tournament part 2
Chapter 7: The New Years tournament part 3
*Mini-Chapter*: Rose and Momo's girl talk alone
Chapter 8: The New Years Tournament part 4
Chapter 9: Rose and Samon's day together
Chapter 10: Hajime's Suspension part 1
Chapter 11: Hajime's Suspension part 2
Chapter 12: Rose and Hajime interrogate Jyugo
Chapter 13: Samon and Rose go to the Mainland

*Mini-Chapter*: Samon and Rose first date

59 1 2
By LilAsian1864

*At Nanba Prison one clear sunny day in the ice skating rink area with Samon and Rose*
~Third Person's POV~
On a clear sunny day inside of the main building of Nanba Prison at the ice skating rink area Samon and Rose was getting their skates on so they can ice skate a bit since they weren't working until later that day so that's what needed to happen these two can never be away from each other for such a long time now and probably the only way. But today the two guards deserve one day to themselves they've been working so hard since Supervisor Enki was detained the underground cells of Building 5 it was very important that it was hidden.
Play video:

~Rose Siren's POV~

I was on the ice skating around getting some warm ups in for me also while waiting for Samon to come on the ice with me it's been some time since I had last ice skated on this very ice doing all sorts of cool tricks and stunts when I saw Samon my love monkey skating across the ice so with that Samon skated across the ice doing some warm ups like I just did then I played music throughout the arena it's because I'm so used to it.
Before working here at Nanba Prison I was a professional ice skater competing in competitions winning silver and gold medals every time but when I got into an accident while skating I took a break until I'm ready to be back on the ice and compete again.
Play video:

~Samon Gokuu's POV~
She's so beautiful my secret fiancée skating on ice.... Rose was always the talented one I first met her when she was ice skating in China but then I met her at the waterfall lake after she had her accident that same year so her skating coach told Rose to take a break and come back when she's all healed up. But then while she was on leave the Warden ordered that she comes to Nanba Prison and work until she's better.
"Rose can you show me something," I said to her as she smiled at me before skating around the ice before doing some tricks and spinning around before posing at the end of it.
She's just so perfect....
"Right let's get started," she said to me holding a hand out towards me I hesitated to take her hand then we started skating together on the ice. This was the first time that we both were happy together.
Play video:

*Skip to when they were done with ice skating and was now having lunch in the gardens*
~Third Person's POV~
When the two were finished ice skating and returned there skates to the counter before going to the gardens in front of Building 5 to have lunch with each other since it was there day off and they both did there jobs as they were both on there "date" at Nanba Prison, so then it was that Samon decided there next for the day. Even on there day off they still work keeping an eye out on their prisoners as well also too.
~Rose Tachibana's POV~

While Samon and I were having a nice lunch together when Hajime called for me to come see the inmates from Cell 23 and 13 I think for mainly cell 13 Samon then as I rushed back to Building 13 I saw Hajime and my brother standing there worried about something due to Cell 13 being a pain in Hajime's a** when I had saw Cell 13 trying to escape again so I used my whip and dragged them back to their cells and locking the door before chaining the door up it's a special chain so it electrocutes anyone who touches it and will put you to sleep.
I'd like to see them try and escape....
"Let's see how they escape this one," I whisper to myself as I returned back to Building 5 where Samon was at waiting for me he was meditating while waiting for me so I snuck up on him and attacked him but he dodged it in time. So then as such happened I dodged it and landed on the rooftop.
Mmmmm clever.....
Play video:

~Samon Gokuu's POV~
Damn it all Rose.... I looked at the rooftops and saw Rose smirking at me laughing at me as I attacked her and she dodged again and so then as such happened I went after her she was dodging every move and hitting me when she was in the sitting position thinking her mind is like clockwork I have to be smart about this next attack because as I told her once before she can't beat me in a fight. Then I used my bowstaff and attacked her with it but she caught it as I felt something tug at my foot and saw her whip wrapped around my left foot.
"Come on monkey we should relax in your room," she says to me as she smirked before disappearing and I followed after her in a matter of time. So then as such happened I followed her into Building 5 to where my room was at.
Sometimes she can a pain in the butt....
*Later on that afternoon with Samon and Rose in his room in Building 5 together *
~Third Person's POV~
Later on that afternoon with Samon and Rose in his room together talking in his bed about their day and how much they love one another so much more than anything else they would risk there life for the other person just so that they could live without feeling regret and guilt and happiness but both of these hard working guards have worked so hard to make one another happy.
Play video:

~Rose Tachibana's POV~

I cannot believe what's happened today...... So as such happened I was in the same bed that Samon sleeps on at night everyday he must think about his brother Enki who killed a prisoner for no reason the guards that day tried there best to stop Supervisor Enki but he was too strong nobody could stop him not even Samon from what I'm told Hajime had too take down and apprehend Enki now everyone fears that one day he'll escape from Building 5's underground prison where they keep the most dangerous criminals.
I hope that day never comes.....
"What are you thinking about Rose," he asked me as I snuggled into his body relaxing playing with his hands as I spoke "Something that scares me if it ever comes to light again," then Samon kissed me on the lips and kept kissing me before he spoke "He won't even see the day again Rose don't worry," I snuggled into him scared of what could happen.
~Samon Gokuu's POV~
She was really scared of what Enki could do..... I held her in my arms the only things that does scare her is Enki escaping his holding cell and losing me was her greatest fear in life always has been ever since she found out that day what Enki did when he was in charge of Building 5. Enki killed a prisoner for no reason the guards that day tried there best to stop Supervisor Enki but he was too strong nobody could stop him not even myself from what we're all told Hajime had too take down and apprehend Enki now everyone fears that one day he'll escape from Building 5's underground prison where they keep the most dangerous criminals.
I fear that one day he will escape.....
Play video:

*Later on that evening in Supervisor Samon Gokku's Bedroom with both of them kissing*
~Nobody's POV~
That evening in Supervisor Gokuu's bedroom in building 5 both of them were kissing passionately having time to themselves asking nobody to disturb them unless it was an emergency and so far nobody has disturbed them Rose wanted to make a new memory with him one that they both would remember if something went wrong at Nanba prison. So as the two of them were kissing Rose sat up as the moon and then as such happened they both laid back on the bed together.
~Rose Tachibana's POV~

Im scared if Enki escapes his prison from underneath Building 5 who knows what might happen..... Samon will protect me from Enki but I'm also very capable of taking care of myself as well also too so much has happened since he's been imprisioned for such a long time now anything could happen to us and at this prison I just can't imagine what happens then if he does get out and finish what he set out to do. So then as such happened Samon hugged me as we laid in his bed.
"Love get up for a bit I gotta get you something to eat," I said to him but Samon wouldn't move he held me in his arms and spoke "In a minute baby but just lay here and talk with me," he said as I gave up and laid in his arms.
Play video:

*End of chapter * Mini-Chapter*: Samon and Rose first date*
Play video:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 1.8K 26
"Neh [Y/N]-chan, let's datee~" Uno singed while clinging onto the prison bars. "You're truly stupid aren't you? Never in my whole life will I ever da...
27.5K 745 39
Brothers Part 2 has finally arrived!! Now some messed up stuff is going down in building 5! IMPORTANT: There are manga spoilers from Chapter 31 and o...
2.9K 239 12
You, your three brothers, and your little sister who you have custody over have moved to Japan because you and your brothers got a better job offer a...
46.9K 912 20
A notorious gangster winds up in Nanba prison. However this prisoner is the first ever female prisoner in Nanba prison. Each time she was sent to a...