Trusting The Trouble➳ Scott M...

By greeniesdeadpool

The title pretty much gives it away on his the books going to go. I mean we all know Max had had her fair sha... More

Beta With Benefits
Hot Smirk
I Know
You Remind Me Of Me
Sex List
Hugs
Another One
That Makes The Two Of Us
Hell Hole
Stick With Me
Inhaler
Mom
Baby Face
Nicknames
Same Old Max
Forgiveness
Until April
Predictable
Lucky
Stupid Smirk
Relief
Late Night Calls
Exhausted
I Dont Need Saving
Dysfunctional
Ordinary Truck
Emotions
Trusting The Trouble
Savour From Hell

Not To Me It Isn't.

749 31 15
By greeniesdeadpool

Btw her ig account is @maxinestilinski
Follow it if u want, IF U WANT
It follows her story line from the start of the book till rn

"Wake up. Idiot."

You know I don't like this nickname he's giving me. I thought I was the one with the nicknames. Not him.

"Let me sleep preppy." I groaned and I heard a little chuckle coming from him. "Your gonna be late."

"Good."

For once we didn't have sex, he just stayed the night, watching me study at three in the morning. Why the hell is he not tired.

"How are you not tired?" I groaned my eyes still shut, it was way to much effort opening them. Opening them hurt.

"I am, but one of us are gonna have to get our asses out of bed to make sure we get to school."

I forced my eyes open and I starred at Brett who smiled down at me. If you cant tell I'm not a morning person.

"You could've left you know. There was no point in you staying if we didn't have sex." I told him and he just raised his brow at me suprised on what I said.

"You really think I'm all in it for the sex?" He questioned and I shrugged nodding. "That's what all guys are in it for, aren't they?"

"Most yes. Some, no."

We're not even in a relationship, I don't get why he cares.

"You stayed here all night just so you could fall asleep by my side?" I asked and he nodded and I let out a small sigh.

"Can you please not catch feelings, because if you do then I'm totally fucked because this happened last time and-"

"Woah wish woah, calm down. We're friends you idiot. Of course I care about you."

Why in the world does he have to be nice, you know having sex with him right now might shut him up.

Maybe sex is the answer to everything.

Your mad, have sex. You fustrated, have sex. Your happy, have sex. Your bored, have sex.

"You wanna tell me what happened last night?" He said and I let out a small sigh.

"We were helping my brother's girlfriend drive since she's not good at that, in fact she's only good at violence, so I guess we're alike. Anyway we almost died. Turns out it wasn't our turn to die though, we found three not so pleasant looking bodies in a prison escort van, also a guy threatened to kill me. And my dad had to cancel his date."

Well that was a hell of a story to tell, Brett just gazed down at me trying to process what the hell I just said.

I'm just glad I told Isaac about this last night already.

"I meant with you and Scott, but this was good enough."

"Me and Scott had... history." I signed and Brett wasn't so surprised to hear that. "Yeah no shit."

"We hooked up, and then I kinda maybe friendzoned him. Even though I had feelings for him. But then I fell in love with my boyfriend. He died. And Scotty was there for me. And now...well he's busy doing whatever he's doing, we kinda drifted."

I think this pretty sums up my love life. Except he doesnt know about Isaac. Actually let's not mention him.

"Doesn't Scott have a girlfriend already?" Brett asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, and he's happy with her."

"Yeah but why did he look jealous when he found out about us then?" Brett said and I just scoffed. No way, Scott jealous, not possible.

The last time he was jealous was when the whole Isaac and Allison thing happened.

"He wasn't jealous."

"You think it to. You just won't admit it."

No I don't think it whatsoever. And I'm not admiting something that's not true. Brett's wrong about this one.

"Hey isn't your brother hearing us talking?" Brett asked and I shook my head.

"He's busy with his own girlfriend. And his own theories. Now come on preppy, help me pick an outfit."

I said as I stood up pulling the covers of off us and I pulled his arm dragging him out of bed.

I like this thing between us.
Let's just hope it stays this way.

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping. It was a real disorder. It was night terrors." Lydia informed us and I leaned over Stiles jeep and I could feel Scott's eyes glaring on me as I avoided his eye contact.

Stiles still doesn't know that dad gave me the keys to these. He completley freaked when dad told us to share it. But then I got attached to motorcycles so Stiles didn't mind so much later.

Wait I'm going of topic,

"Well, now she's the night terror. Especially since no one can find her." Stiles said and I nodded.

"Yeah she's probably at a strip club living her best life and no one could know." I blurted and everyone just looked towards me.

Malia couldn't help but grin and so did Lydia. "Just trying to lighten the mood." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable... Except for you." Scott turned his head to Mason who starred at us intrueged on the whole situation.

"Oh. I'm sorry. This is all just mind-blowing. You're a kitsune. I don't even know what that is." Mason said pretty amaized and I don't blame him. I was just as bad when I found out.

"I'm still learning." Kira told him. "Liam, we said you could tell him. Not invite him to the inner circle."

Stiles complained and I turned my head to Stiles. "Hey let the kid of, he was barley introduced to all of this less than twenty four hours ago." I excused for Mason.

"Woah hold on, I'm part of the inner circle?" Mason asked.

"No." Me Stiles and Liam all said together shutting him up.

"Guys, look, back to Tracy. She's just one lone wolf. We can find her." Scott said trying to get us back in topic.

"One lone serial killing wolf." Malia added, well if I was a wolf I'd go on a killing spree. Obviously not kiling innocent people.

Killing most men. God that would be amazing.

But I wanna get my claws on the women who pushed in the line for cake pops and got the last one.

God I wanted a cake pop. I WAS EVEN ON MY PERIOD. She probably didn't even have a god damn period anymore. Stupid elderly.

"Uh, she only killed one person, you know. The other two were mauled. What do we do when we catch her?" Stiles corrected, I mean they were severely mauled.

"I say we put her down." Malia said and I agree holding out my hand. "I agree, violent minds think alike."

She high fived me and I just grinned proud. I don't think everyone else was amused. Oh come on where is the humor.

"Intense." Mason said and we all averted our eyes towards him. "Guys, let's concentrate on catching her first. We'll figure out the rest later."

Sure we'll do what Scott says because Scott's apparently the best thinker and no one else should listen to what we have in mind.

The bell rang and we all walked ahead and I placed my arm over Baby face's shoulder walking with him.

"Have fun in history IED."

"Your starting to hang out with Brett way to much." Liam groaned annoyed and I just shrugged grinning. That's not such a bad thing when your running away from all your supernatural problems.

"Hey Max, can we talk about last night?" I heard Scott trying to catch up with me and I saw Liam's facial expressions completley change.

"There's nothing to talk about." I said walking ahead avoiding conversation and I felt him latch onto my wrist holding me back.

"Let go of my wrist before I break all 27 bones in your hand, twice. Starting with the middle finger."

I threatened and he quickly let go realising the mistake he made. "Sorry."

"Yeah I'll let you guys talk." Liam said walking of until I grabbed his shirt pulling him back. He is not leaving me alone.

"I just wanna talk."

"And I just wanna get to AP."

"Don't expect anything less from you Maxine." She handed placed my rest down Infront of me. 96, not bad.

"It's Max by the way." I corrected and she stopped to look at me. "Not to me it isn't."

I don't like how sassy she is. She kinda reminds me of me. And I don't like that. "Maybe you can tutor me."

Theo said and I sighed as I looked over at his test paper. 80, not that bad. "No thanks, I'd rather tutor baby face, and that says a lot.

"You mean Liam?"

"Not to me it isn't." I smirked and he just grinned back and our eyes averted to the front of the class.

"Nice to see where your priorities are, Scott. Since you have such a good grasp of the subject, how about you lead us in a review of last night's reading." Miss Finch said and I knew Scott didn't do it. Because it took me an hour to do it.

And he was asleep by then.

I rest my head on the desk using my arms as a pillow. "Wake me up when something interesting happens."

I told Theo and he just nodded. "Let me guess, you came home late last night after the whole situation and actually did the reading."

I don't like that he knows things, I don't like him at all. I'm glad I cut the sexual tension of so now I can focus on hating him.

"How do you even know about last night?"

"Scott." Theo said looking ahead towards him and I averted my eyes to see Scott struggling to answer Miss Finch.

"I'm just trying to find the page." I saw Scott look over to the door and I saw Liam standing there getting Scott's attention.

Scott lightly tapped his ear and I looked towards Theo letting out a small huff. "Hey Raken. Can you listen in to what baby face is saying?"

I asked and Theo nodded listening in. "He's saying something about Tracy, she's here." Theo told me and I widened my eyes.

Seriously Tracy, you should've chosen the strip club.

I raised my hand in the air and Miss Finch looked towards me. "Yes Maxine?"

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked and she nodded slowing me and I grabbed my bag walking out.

They don't question girls why they take their bags anymore. Girl needs her supplies.

I walked out and I grabbed Liam's arm dragging him along with me and I looked towards the fire alarm pulling it.

"Wait why didn't I think of that?" Liam said and I raised my brow towards him rolling my eyes.

"Have you checked how smart your are lately?" I questioned and he seemed way to offensed.

"You could've just told me to do it." Liam said and I shrugged.

"Yeah but if I did then what's about to happen to me is about to happen to you." I sighed and I turned my head to see Lydia's mom storming up to me.

"Max, what the hell are you doing?" She asked suprised and I let out a small huff. "Saving everyone's ass."

I said hoping that would give me a better outcome. Maybe just detention for a day.

"You now have detention, for the next two weeks." She told me and I groaned.

"Come on Natalie-"

"Miss Martin in school." She corrected and I shook my head.

"Yeah well it's Natalie to me. Natalie you really think spending two weeks with me in detention is really a punishment. I mean we end up gossiping half of the time."

"Watch it Max, I'll make sure it's a month." She told me walking away and I just huffed turning my head back to Liam.

"Liam, head to Scott, I'll see where Lydia is, meet me back here." I told him and he nodded walking away.

I walked back towards our science class and I saw Lydia and I grabbed onto her purse pulling her back and she almost tripped because of her heels.

"One day Lyd's your gonna die, and not a normal death, it'll be because of those god damn heels." I told her and she just rolled her eyes and I saw Kira approach us.

"What's going on?" Kira asked reffering to the whole situation. "Tracy was in Liam's history class, Liam rushed to us and in order to get crazy bitch out of here, I had pull the fire alarm and spend two weeks of detention with your mom."

You know I should've saved my breath for telling this to Isaac. "Are we caught up now?" I asked and they nodded and we walked ahead going to the middle of the hallway.

I turned my head and saw Liam trying to comfort a girl but she seemed mad towards Liam.

The girl snatched her hand walking away and Liam just huffed walking with me. "Someone in love." I chimed before Liam shot me a glare.

"She hates my guts. And she has a good reason to." Liam told me and my grin grew wider, that's how the relationships start.

You hate eachother, then your friends then you love eachother. Or you hate and love eachother, wich probably leads to angry sex.

I placed my arm around Liam's shoulder walking along with him towards Lydia and Kira.

"Are they taking her to the animal clinic?" Kira asked and Liam nodded. "Yeah, to see if Deaton can figure out what's wrong with her."

"What's wrong with her is that she killed two people. Her father and, according to Parrish, her psychiatrast." Lydia said and I sighed.

"She probably had a reason, I mean I want to murder Stiles half of the time, but I never acted on it."

Then again me being anywhere near him probably makes him want to shoot himself.

"Isn't there anyone else we can talk to? Does she still have her mom? Any family?" Kira asked and em and Liam both shrugged.

We didn't do a whole ass background check on her. Dad kinda forced me not to go anywhere near the files he bought home so I couldn't check.

"Alpha." I said and everyone looked at me confused except Lydia. "She's right. If she's a werewolf, she has an Alpha, right? Anyone know if a new one's moved into Beacon Hills?"

Lydia asked and we shook our heads. We should keep track of that to. You know, incase there are new hot werewolves that I wanna sleep with.

"No, but there's an old one. One of the oldest. We know her." Kira said and I still wasn't catching on.

I thought Scott was supposed to be the slow one.

"And her pack." Everyone averted their eyes to me and I looked at them in cimpletle confusion.

"What?" I asked trying to figure out what they're talking about. "Why are you all looking at me?"

"Maybe because your the one who has kept in touch with one of the pack members the most." Liam said folding his arms reffering to Brett. Oh okay I see where this is going.

Wait Kira isn't supposed to know about Brett.

"So? We don't even hang out anymore."

"When was the last time you had sex?" Lydia asked and I let out a small sigh. "Yesterday." I muttured and I just grabbed my keys out of my pocket and looked over to baby face.

"Baby face call your boyfriend. We're taking a trip to devenford."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 144 47
Eliza Stilinski just wanted a normal school year this year, but obviously she wasn't going to get that, with the arrival of an old friend and new thr...
201K 9.5K 58
[BOOK 4] "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞'𝙢 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪�...
907K 29.9K 46
RUNAWAY [ BOOK THREE ] ✧ Evil never seemed to rest in Beacon Hills, so as soon as the Nogitsune issue had been dealt with, it was onto the next one;...
521K 18.9K 59
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME? "I said I love you, and I don't expect you to say it back...you love her, and that's okay" ••• After coming back from her s...