The Owl House episode 16.5...

By MarcyTheBackstabber

Inner Boscha AU. aka, all of Boscha's trauma that I made up. Take it or leave it. More

Chapter 1 - Entering the Darkness
Chapter 2 - Doubt
Chapter 3 - Over the Edge
Chapter 4 - Old Times
Chapter 5 - Aftermath
I'm back!!
hello there
Chapter 6 - A New, Unfortunate Beginning
Chapter 7 - Hope
Moving to a03!!

A little update

173 6 2
By MarcyTheBackstabber

     Hi everyone! As you know the past few chapters have been pretty short and I'm sorry, I guess I just have a lot of ideas that can be written pretty short lol. Anyways I'm going to take a little break from writing for about a week or two to get my mind back into the game before school ends so yea (im poor and dont have summer break yet yahoooo) lmao. Thank you to everyone who's been supporting me with my writing! I've always enjoyed it and hope one day I can share my crazy stories with the world lol. Have a fantastic day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
196K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
136K 4.8K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
613K 31K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...