Can You See Me?[]BkDk[]

By Heartless_Yama

⚠️KEEP IN MIND!! THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY!! IT'S BAD, AND CRINGE!!⚠️ ⚠ I am working on remaking this book, I w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- Epilogue

Chapter 12

8K 226 197
By Heartless_Yama

By the way if I didn't say it before, Deku died on February the 5th.

Bakugo's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and groaned hearing multiple people begging me to get up. I looked over at Kami.

"I should blow your fucking face off. But I'm not going to since it's Christmas." I said, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. Kami chuckled while walking out allowing me to get dressed. I got up and walked over to my bag. I pulled out a gray hoodie and some black sweats.

After changing I walked down stairs. I entered the living room to see that breakfast was ready and they were eating.

"Good morning!" Mic said in a cheerful way that reminded me of...Izuku. I nodded at him and sat down next to a little girl that looked oddly familiar.

(Okay so in this one since Deku never became a hero he didn't save her, Deku met her before she was sent with the Yakuza. I think I spelled that right, anyway so Bakugo and Deku knew her, but they thought she had gone missing.)

"Eri.....?" I asked looking at her intensely. She looked up at me along with the rest of them. Her eyes widened.

"KAT!?" She yelled jumping into my arms. "You know her?" Shinso and Mr. Aizawa asked. "Yeah I thought she went missing." I said holding her close to me. "She was kidnapped, but we stumbled upon her." Mr. Aizawa explained.

Eri refused to leave the spot on my lap, so we just moved her plate in front of her. I didn't mind and ate my pancake. Apparently she had already been in bed when we got here last night. Once we were done she dragged me to the living room.

"It's time to open presents!" She yelled running over to the tree with the rest of us behind her. Mr. Aizawa sat on the couch and took out his phone to record.

Eri had opened all her presents. I walked over to Shinso and handed him the hoodie that I had wrapped. Shinso tore off the wrapping and unfolded the hoodie.

"Thanks!" Shinso said while slipping on the hoodie. I nodded and walked over to Kami. I handed him the package. He took off the wrapping and his eyes sparkled.

"Thank you!" He said bouncing in his spot. I chuckled along with Shinso. I walked over to Sero and placed the small gift in his hands. He looked at me then back to the gift. He was quick to open it. He started smiling. "How'd you know I like this kind of music?" He asked. I signed in relief. "Lucky guess." I grinned.

"Okay now that y'all are done we can watch more movies." Mr. Aizawa said standing up.

"Wait!" I said picking up his and Mics presents. He looked surprised that I had gotten him something. Everyone watched as he slowly unwrapped his gift to reveal the gray sleeping bag that I had gotten him. He looked up at me.

"Thank you." He muttered trying not to look happy. "Your welcome Mr. Aizawa."

"Call me Shota, just not in class." He said already getting into his new sleeping bag. I walked over to Mic and handed him his present. "Thank you!" He said. "Your welcome Pres-" "Hizashi. Call me Hizashi." He said giving me a warm smile that I returned as he began to inspect his new headphones.

After the movie, we decided to go to the mall. I asked to hold Eri, which Shota said no too, but after threatening him, he handed her over. She had her legs wrapped around my waist while playing with my hoodie strings. I put her down while we walked, but still held her hand as her jacket flapped in the breeze.

The dress she's wearing!
For anyone who doesn't have internet, she's wearing dark red-brown tights with brown boots, with a dark green skirt and tan jacket. The shirt she's wearing is white with gray stripes and it has the scarf part.

Kami and Shinso subconsciously, flirted while Sero walked next to me making weird faces. I looked ahead of me, where Hizashi and Shota walked. Hizashi had his arm over Shota's shoulder. It made me happy but sad. I was surrounded by people that I, dare say, love. But I still wasn't completely happy.

I don't think I ever could be fully happy. But I could live with my friends happiness. I smiled and squeezed Eri's little hand. She looked up at me and giggled making some of her pale blue curls bounce.

We approached the mall together. At this point, Shota had gotten lazy so Hizashi was giving him a piggy back ride. I was carrying Eri, just because I wanted to. Shinso had Kami on his back. I could see Shota stealing glances at his son with a small smile on his face.

We walked in the doors of the entrance and stayed close, as to not lose each other.

"Okay. Where are we going first?" I asked looking over to them to see if they had any ideas. "I want more coffee." Shota said lifting his head out of the crook of Hizashi's neck. I laughed with the rest of them as we walked over to a little cat cafe in the mall. "Kat? Can you bend down?" Eri asked after we entered. I leaned down, allowing her to pick up a small kitten that had a light ginger coat. It looked up and meowed, then started to purr. I kept a secure hold on Eri as to not drop her.

We walked over to the counter, where a girl around our age stood. I didn't like her clothing options. She looked like a hooker in a cafe with a short skirt and long sleeved crop top. Shota ordered his coffee from Hizashi's back. She looked at Shinso and batted her eyelashes like some stupid Barbie doll.

"Hey gorgeous! You single?" She asked, leaning over the counter and playing with her dark blue curls.

"Not interested." Shinso stated in his regular bored voice. I brought my hand up to stifle my laughter as she scoffed and looked to Kami who was still on Shinso's back.

"What about you?" She asked. Shinso growled at her as a warning. Kami giggled and played with his hair. She finally turned to me, since Sero had gone to establish a table. I put Eri down and she went over with the kitten to Hizashi. I pulled out a piece of paper and pen and wrote down a number. I handed it to her.

"Thanks sweetie~" I held back a gag. I ordered after Shinso and went to our table.

"Why did you give her your number?" Kami asked. I smirked.

"It's one of those fake numbers that you give to someone and when they call it, they're told to fuck off." I explained. They all stared before busting out laughing.

"Oh my god!" Kami wheezed. Shota was shaking in his seat trying to contain his laughter. Sero was crying and Shin just stared at me and chuckled with an amused and impressed expression. "Where'd you even get it?" Kami asked. "An app. I was bored." I said shrugging.

We talked until our waiter showed up. I sipped my coffee and zoned out. I stared out the window at all the people basking in each other's presence. I sighed.

I jerked my head up when someone snapped they're fingers in front of my face. I looked over to see Shota looking at me.

"Sorry." I muttered as we got up and left the little cat cafe. I looked over at Eri to see she was still holding the kitten.

"Hey Shota? Can Eri keep the kitten?" I asked looking over to him. He sighed but nodded. I knew he was going to agree, he's a cat guy. We walked around looking at all the stores. We walked by a girly one with cute outfits. I suddenly got an evil idea.

"Hey Kami? Have you ever tried cross-dressing?" I asked smirking. His face flushed red but he shook his head. I immediately shoved him into the store while the others followed behind me. Sero seemed to catch onto what I was doing as he laughed quietly.

I shoved Kami into a changing room and walked around looking for a cute outfit.

"Bakugo?" I looked up to see shitty hair, floaty bitch, alien girl, glasses and frog girl. I picked up a yellow crop top with two black stripes going down the sides.

"What are you doing here?" Floaty bitch sneered. I ignored her and picked up a short black skirt and fish net stockings. They followed me over to where I was.

Shota was on Hizashi's back again while Shinso talked to Eri. The idiots looked confused as to why they're teacher was at the mall.

"I'm back! Kami come here." I said. Kami walked out, grabbed the clothes and walked back into the stall.

"Wait those were for him!?" Shinso and shitty hair said at the same time. They glared at each other. I wasn't going to say anything since I already knew Kami was practically Shin's property.

"Why are y'all here together?" Floaty bitch asked, being nosy.

"Because we're friends!" I snapped. Shota glared at her from Hizashi's back. I heard the stall door open. Kami slowly walked out with his head down. I could see his red face practically glowing. Shinso stared for a minute with wide eyes. I watched, proud, as blood slowly trickled from his nose.

"Well don't you look cute~" Shitty hair said looking Kami up and down. Shinso snapped out of his trance as I stood in front of Kami protectively. Shinso looked at dumb hair and growled as he pulled off his jacket and put it on Kaminari's shoulders. He wiped the blood away from his nose on his sleeve.

He leaned down and whispered something in Kami's ear. Kami nodded vigorously. He turned and ran back into the stall. Me and the fam focused back on shitty hair. Even Eri was glaring at him, and she was a fucking sweet cupcake! Not like I would ever fucking say that.

"Watch your next move. It could cost you, your life." I warned lowly. He glared at me, apparently gaining a bit of courage. Mina walked over to us.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to be friends with y'all any longer." She said.

"Wow, what a bitch!" Floaty bitch said. I go to yell at her, but she went flying backwards with a grunt.

"Huh? I didn't even hit you!" I exclaimed. Floaty bitch slowly got up and backed up. Shitty hair seemed to be lost in thought though. He blinked, looked at us with a blank expression and turned to walk out the door of the small store. Floaty bitch ran out of the store but glasses and frog girl stayed. What was up with shitty hair though? Kami came out of the stall back in his normal clothes with the addition of Shin's hoodie. He walked up behind Shinso and clung to his back.

It kinda hurt knowing I'll never be able to do that. I shook the thought aside and turned to glasses and frog girl.

"We apologize and wish to get along with you." Glasses said bowing down. Would you look at that? People aren't always rude.

"Okay. But what are your names again?" I asked, bending down and picking up Eri.

"Tenya Iida."

"Tsuyu asui, please call me Tsu!"

"Mina Ashido! You can call me Mina."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.2K 30
"I'm sorry sir... He has an incurable quirk disease.... he'll be dead by the age of 16". Izuku Midoriya, the hero of everyone's hearts. having a quir...
113K 3.8K 25
Izuku Midoriya had always had the short end of the stick, wether it went from tripping in public or he's quark or lack of quark he always got the sho...
121K 4.4K 70
Bakugou Katsuki the hothead of class 1A breaks down in front of his teacher. After that everything is getting out of control. The class finds out abo...
2K 63 16
I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THIS STORY Bakugou Katsuki was never one to show weakness. At least that's what everyone else thought. As for his mother the...