Wolven Hearts {Werewolf Matur...

Bởi FanficDemon1701

His arms wrap around my waist, his tongue stroking my neck. His brother watched with a heated gaze smirking... Xem Thêm

Summary Again/Copyright Claims
Act 1:|| Death Of An Aunt
Act 2:|| Sammie's Diner
Act 3:|| Behold Werewolves!!
Act 4:|| Enter Eros!!
Act: 5: The Curse Of Tragedy
Act 6: The Mage Who Predicts
Act 7: Blaze's Jealousy & The Moment
Act 8:|| 🔥Their Love🔥
Act 9:|| 🐺The Turning 🐺
Act: 10:|| Sammie Possessed By Tenko
Act 12: Enter Drakeo!!
Act 13: War Going To Hell
Author's Note
Author's Note: This Book Is Incomplete Don't Worry
Act 14: Defami The Terrible

Act 11: Big Bad Rogues Attack But Fail

940 20 0
Bởi FanficDemon1701

Here's another much needed chapter!!
Enjoy guys!!
============================================================================

I was thinking of how powerful Tenko is that if she could possess me then she is a really powerful werewolf then, and no wonder the Rogues are after me, and want to harm me and if they have a future seeing Mage then they predicted probably Tenko being born and they probably want to kill Tenko.
That made me anxious, that my little baby girl was the target of Rogue Wolves, and she's not even born yet, and I'm only now seven months pregnant, and about to pop.

Vampires are by our home everyday guarding our home, and all the while as Blaze and Ace are battling Rogues while me and Nori are at home, and preparing for me to have this child, now knowing Tenko is going to be born in wolf form, we have been making a pen for her to be resting in, to sleep in, and all that.
We also have been stocking up on formula for humans and I know she can have it, and I can feed it to her in her wolf form, just that intuition telling me that.
I know I won't be able to breast feed because of her being in wolf form.

Blaze was shocked that Tenko was going to be born in wolf form, and was having issues accepting it, so he's been distant for a month, until he got home yesterday when he hugged me from behind and said he was sorry.
That's all he said.
I knew he meant he was sorry for being distant and sorry for not accepting Tenko for being born different for a month, but now he accepts it.

Blaze then kissed me deeply that day lovingly and conveyed his feelings that he'd accept Tenko by whispering that in my ear.

Now Blaze and Ace were gone at a meeting with Eros, and I wasn't allowed to come because I was heavily pregnant, and if I wasn't heavily pregnant then I could've come, but no it's dangerous.

I waited for Blaze and Ace to get back, watching some anime until they get back and eating some spicy ramen, and Nori was doing laundry for me, and humming a tune.
I slurped away my ramen, when I felt Tenko kick and I groaned from the massive kick and rubbed my belly.

"She's kicking again isn't she?"
Nori asked me from the table he's folding laundry.

"Yeah."
I say as I chew my bite.

"She's being active lately."
Nori comments.

"Maybe she misses her dads."
I say to Nori.

Or someone else.
Nori thought to himself.

"Oh."
I say as another kick happens.

"Rambunctious one you have.
I bet she will tear up the house."
Nori giggled.

"Don't say that!"
I say to Nori.

"Kids will be kids."
Nori winked.
"She will be in wolf form and tear up things."

I gulp at that.
"Blaze will get mad at that."

"He will need to hold his temper."
Nori frowned.

"I know."
I say to Nori.
"Ace will reel it in though."

"I hope so."
Nori nods.

Suddenly I heard shouts of pain, so did Nori.
"What was that?"
I ask Nori, and Nori gets in defensive stance beside me, and I put my ramen bowel down.

"Sammie stay behind me!
We have company!"
Nori looked at me over his shoulder.

"Is it Rogues?"
I ask him and he nods.

"Did you kill the damn vampires?!"
I heard a male voice snarl out.

"Yeah I did."
I heard another male voice say.

"Good."
The first male voice says.

Then the front door was busted down off it's hinges in one kick, and thrown across the room making me jump, and I go wide eyed as it slammed into the kitchen with a cracking slam sound, as two men walked into the room, one with dark black spikey hair, wearing a black tank top, and black ripped jeans, and he was very muscular, and had a skull tattoo of a wolf on his right shoulder and he had blue eyes, and a X scar over his right cheek, and he looked maybe half Native American and half Caucasian, and he had a skull belt buckle on his jeans and wore black leather boots he looked in his thirties, and the guy next to him, he had short grayish brown hair spiked up, and had silver eyes, and was muscular, and wore a gray tank top, and looked in his thirties too, and wore blue ripped jeans, and brown boots, he had slight tan sun kissed skin.

When they looked to me they smirked.
The dark haired man then spoke.
"Found her."

"You will not touch Sammie!"
Nori waved his hand and the two men floated in the air and slammed against the nearest wall, and couldn't move, groaning in pain.

"Damn!
He's a Mage!"
The dark haired man shouts.

"We didn't think the little bitch would have one with her!"
The grayish brown haired man grits out.

Are they after me?
Are they Rogues?
I thought to myself.

"Nori, ask them why they are after me."
I ask Nori.

Nori nods.
"Why are you after her!
Answer or I'll use a spell to explode each of your organs one after another!"
Nori popped his fingers.

The two men gulped.
The dark haired one didn't speak but the grayish brown haired one did.
"Her baby is an abomination!
It's going to be born in wolf form and is sin!"

The dark haired man glared at the grayish brown haired man.
"All because her baby is born different?"
Nori asked.

"Any werewolf born like that must be obliterated by law of Rogues or Packs!"
The silver brown haired man shouts.

I then felt sadness dwell in my heart me knowing this that Packs and Rogues will be after my baby for years to come!
Be after Tenko!
Tears began to well up into my eyes and fall down my cheeks.

"Kill them."
I tell Nori as I turn away from Nori.

"As you wish."
Nori turned his hand clockwise and his hand glowed purple and I heard crying out agony sounds from both men, and heard blood gushing noises, and I look over my shoulder, seeing their body parts cut to pieces, like something invisible cut them to pieces.
I then look away.

"The danger is not over since Packs and even Rogues will be after your child now, and that means Eros will need help of his other Vampire Lord friends who follow his views."
Nori says to me, turning to me.
"Come we need to call Eros."

I sniffle and nod, and we go to the landline, and I call Eros' number, and it rang, and Eros answered.
"Hello?"
Eros asked.

I then told Eros everything that happened and what the Rogues said, and he sighs.
"Then I have no choice.
I will have to get my other Vampire Lord allies involved who also follow my views.
They will help protect you and Tenko even after she is born."
Eros says to me.

"Eros thank you.
I owe you my life."
I tell him.

"Tenko is important, she must live that is all."
Eros then hung up.

What he mean by that?
I thought to myself, me confused, and I put the landline down into it's correct spot.
He's acting weird around me lately since I'm pregnant with Tenko, and also the incident with Tenko possessing me.
Ace said Tenko was very affectionate with Eros when she approached him as me.
I thought more to myself.

Then it clicked with me!
Eros was acting this way for one good reason!
Just like when Remriz was possessive over Dad!
Then could it be that Tenko is Eros' mate?!
I gasp at my new thoughts, and if Blaze knew this he'd have a cow!
But Ace wouldn't he'd understand it is fate.

I look to Nori, and say.
"I think I know why Eros has been acting weird around me while I'm pregnant."

Nori looked at me and sighs.
"Go on."

"Tenko is his mate."
I tell Nori.

Nori didn't act shocked either and I then knew he knew this.
"So you knew all along?!"
I ask him, practically yelling at him.

"As I said there are things because of our laws as Mages when predicting the future I cannot reveal."
Nori tells me.

"But she isn't even born yet!!
And he will have to wait until she's an adult!!"
I shout at Nori.

"And he will, and he probably knows that."
Nori says to me.

"So Eros has felt this connection the whole damn time since I was pregnant?!"
I ask in shock.

"Probably."
Nori says to me.

I rub my neck nervously shocked.
"Blaze is gonna be pissed big time."

"I know he is, but he must accept this is fate for Tenko."
Nori pats my shoulder.

"Fate?!
She's just a child!"
I tell Nori.
"Not even born yet!"

"I know, but once born she will be special."
Nori tells me.

"I'm scared for her, that when born Packs and Rogues will aim to kill her."
I tell Nori.

"Trust me, Eros will not let that happen."
Nori tells me, hugging me to his chest to calm me down and soon Ace and Blaze walked through the door with Eros, and Nori pulled away from me, looking to Eros and Ace and Blaze.

I look to Blaze and Ace.
"We need to talk."
I look to Eros.
"About Tenko and Eros."

Eros narrowed his eyes at me.
"I know what you are going to say Sammie."
Eros says to me.

I look to Ace and Blaze.
"I found out something important about Tenko and Eros, and the reason why she possessed me, and why Eros has been acting strange around me.
It sorta clicked in my head.
Eros and Tenko are mates."

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"
Blaze roared in anger.

"It is true since I predicted it passing."
Nori says to Blaze and Ace.
"That is all I can tell you all."

"How when Tenko is not even born yet?!"
Blaze fumed.

"Fate."
Nori says to Blaze.

Ace looked to Nori and nods.
"I understand fate chooses our mates, and at birth it is so, but Tenko is not even born yet."
Ace looked to Eros.
"Eros you must wait until she is of adult age."

"Of course I will wait!
I am no savage!"
Eros scoffed.
Then Eros got serious.
"I knew first hand she was my mate."

"I'm pissed my unborn daughter is your damn mate!"
Blaze points at Eros.

"Now, now Blaze we cannot stop fate!"
Ace says trying to calm Blaze down.

To try to tame this violent atmosphere Blaze created I changed the subject to distract Blaze and Eros from getting into a fight or brawl.
"Have you contacted those other Vampire Lords Eros?"

Eros looked to me and ran a hand through his long hair.
"Yes, they will be here to help soon."

"Good."
I smile at him.

"They are curious though about why I am so protective over a pregnant wolf so I told them the child she carries is my mate, and they fully support me."
Eros says to me.

"Isn't vampire and wolf breeding a bad thing?"
I ask him.

"The oldest vampire on Earth is a hybrid, and his name is Drakeo."
Eros says to me.
"I am the first vampire he turned."

I blink in shock at that.
"Wow."

"Turning a vampire is different than turning a wolf.
It involves blood, but you drain your victim to near death and feed them blood."
Eros tells me.

"Oh I see."
I swallow hard.

"You need not worry, wolves stay young forever, so you will not age neither will your daughter after she fully becomes an adult."
Eros tells me.

"I didn't know that."
I admit to him.

"What have you been teaching her boys?"
Eros frowned at Blaze and Ace.

"We haven't taught her everything yet because of the fighting."
Ace says nervously.

"Then start teaching her immediately!"
Eros snarled out annoyed.
"She needs knowledge!
Including females go into heat!"

"What?!"
I ask in shock.

"Yes, you will go into heat and when you do your mates will have to keep you at home when that happens or other unwanted males will try to impregnate you."
Eros says to me and I gulp at that in fear.

"Stop scaring her like that!"
Nori grits out.

"No it's fine, she needs to know this."
Ace tells Nori.

"It's how wolves are."
Eros tells me.

"I didn't know this!"
I tell Eros.

"There is no medicine for heats know this!
And only your mates can satisfy your heats."
Eros tells me and I then understood how much it means to be a wolf now and what it means to have Ace and Blaze in my life when I'm in heat now.

"I understand Eros."
I tell him.

Though you're being cruel about it, trying to teach me to not fool around on my mates.
I thought to myself.

Eros humphed, then walked up to me placing a hand on my belly, getting a growl to come from Blaze.
"It would be much easier if you come to my home where I can protect Tenko myself since those Rogues attacked here."

I look at him, and then nod.
"I'll go with you."
I then look to Ace and Blaze.
"Pack my things boys, I'm gonna go with Eros okay."

"No way are you going with him!!"
Blaze fumed.
"He'll have sex with you!"

"I would never touch her in that manner!"
Eros snarled.
"I only want Tenko safe!"

"Blaze, Eros is the strongest of us all and can use magic, so let her go."
Ace says to Blaze.
"Let's pack her things."

Ace then guides Blaze to help her pack things and Blaze grumbled as he goes to their room.

"Eros, are you sure you won't touch me in any sexual way?"
I ask him.

"No, I will not.
I only desire Tenko when she is matured into adulthood."
Eros says to me, turning his back to me, making his long hair swish at that notion.
"I will protect you, only me and Drakeo are the strongest vampires on Earth, so nobody can compare to us.
Not even Rogues or Packs."

"Thank you."
I tell him.

"What about me?
Am I chopped liver?"
Nori asked sarcastically.
"I take care of her most the time."

"You may go as well."
Eros says to Nori.

"I get my own room right?"
Nori asked.

"You each get your own room."
Eros says to us.

"Good."
Me and Nori sigh in relief.

Ace and Blaze came back with a suitcase and set it by my feet.
"This is her clothes and her necessities are inside too."
Ace says to Eros.

Eros picks up my suitcase and looks to Ace.
"I will take care of her well.
I will call for you two when she is about to give birth."

"Wait!
They can't stay with me at your home?"
I ask Eros.

"No, they must keep doing their work here."
Eros says to me.

I look to Ace and Blaze and I walk to them and I hug Ace first and then kiss him, and he slips his tongue in my mouth, licking and teasing my mouth lovingly, and I shiver when he does so, and then he pulls away.
"Bye Ace.
I'll miss you."
I smile at him sadly.
I then hug Blaze, and kiss him next, and he deepened the kiss more, devouring my tongue with his, and even sucking on it, and I highly enjoyed that as he did that, and then he pulled away, glaring at Eros as if to taunt him to dare him to even touch me sexually at his home or he will rip Eros apart if he does touch me, making me sigh and shake my head at Blaze's behavior.
"Bye Blaze.
I'll miss you.
I love you both equally."
I put both my hands on their cheeks, and rub their cheeks, then I walk away from them with Nori and wave, then leave the house with Eros and go to an SUV a gray one, and get in the passenger side, and buckle in as Eros puts my suitcase in the backseat with Nori, then he gets in the driver's side, buckling in, then drives off.

======================================================================================================

To be continued......

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

280K 13.7K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...
Finn Bởi riley

Người sói

9.1K 222 54
"Bullshit." Cillian's eyes flashed black at my outburst, and I saw his body shaking to control his wolf from lashing out at me. I didn't back down. I...
808 31 27
"You good?" I annoyingly ask as she bangs the elevator walls. "Are you serious?" She paused as she turns towards me. "Your asking me a question like...
8.7K 368 58
This is book one of the series. Jordan shifts slightly in my lap so she can see my face. "Liam, I want you to mark me." She bluntly states and expose...